- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We've gotten a lot of hits on our blog and even a few votes on our polls! We're going to need more interest in the book though before we go and print any coppies; but it will come! It's only a matter of time.

Link: http://therealm-novels.blogspot.com/
--TFK

          “Alright, alright. I’ll grab some extra, just in case we need it.” Melissa was getting interested, she kept her eyes shut, but closed her hand around David as to alert him he needed to move. He took the sign at first as confusion, then he realized as her pointer finger seemed to point across the room, he understood and got off her belly, climbing down the right side of her soft tan flesh.

          “Better take it at a sprint, alright?”

          “Gotcha, ready?”

          “Go!”

          Melissa didn’t hear anything afterwards, and she waited. The prolonged silence was making her antsy, then, she heard it.

          “Oy!”

          “Shhh!! Quiet, don’t wake her.”

          “What’s going on?”

          “We’re coming over here; my friend is getting some food. Thought you’d be grateful.”

          “Oh… I am, how can you be sure she’s asleep?”

          “Well it’s been a while hasn’t it?”

          “Have you listened to her breathing? I haven’t heard a difference yet.”

          There was a silence. Then the next thing she heard was, “RUN HERB!” This was Melissa’s cue; she snapped open her eyes and rolled over to look down. Herb was standing there with an armful of pineapples. He hadn’t understood what that meant, but the instant he heard the bed creak, he bolted.

          Melissa moved like greased lightning, her hand shot out from under her but missed Herb by mere inches. He quickly changed direction as her hand made another grab for him. “Grr… Stand still!” Melissa grumbled.

          Herb didn’t do as he was told, he continued at full speed, every few seconds hoping a few feet in a different direction, outsmarting Melissa at every turn. Melissa rolled completely off the bed this time, and pounced on Herb. He hadn’t been expecting this.

          A huge shadow fell over him, and the next thing he knew he was pushed down by something very soft. His legs were stuck. He was only a few feet from safety, and he pulled with all his might. Troy and his friend came to his aid, as Melissa had knocked her head on a solid wooden cliff face. She looked dazed. With help, Herb was pulled free of the prison of Melissa’s Bust, and they all took off into the darkness.

          Melissa made a bear hug motion with both her arms after she figured out what happened, her finger caught someone by the leg, and caused them to trip. Extending her arm just a tiny bit further, she was able to put a cage around the boy, who instantly started to attempt to lift her hand off of him. “Ah ha! Gotcha!” Melissa started dragging him out.

          “AHHH!! HELP!!!” Screamed the voice that could only belong to Troy.

          “Aw, how sad, looks like I caught poor old Troy.” Cooed Melissa, pulling her arm out very slowly, as to not spear him with her fingers.

          She felt another pair of hands on her index finger and another on her middle finger. She tried to grab them too, but they dodged successfully. It wasn’t until she could see what was going on, that they looked right into her face and bolted back into the safety of the shelter, just out of reach of Melissa’s other hand.

          Melissa constricted her fingers, and pulled out the wriggling form of Troy. “Eurgh, let go of me!”

          Melissa brought him up to her face as she sat up cross-legged, and situated him in her hand. When she opened her fist palm up, Troy stopped struggling and looked up into Melissa’s gorgeous green eyes. She had a look of sadness on her face. He was blown away.

          “Aw, what do you not like me or something?” She said with the slightest air of sympathy.

          “N-n-no.. I just d-don’t want to d-d… die.” He said stuttering himself silly.

          “Oh don’t be afraid my friend! I won’t kill you! You like vore do you not?”

          “I d-d-do… But I still d-don’t want to die.” Troy said while regaining his tact.

          “Then let’s have some fun! I can’t eat everyone, or else there won’t be anyone else left to eat!” She gave him a toothy grin that almost melted his legs. “How about let’s play a game eh?”

          “W-w… What?” He stammered, looking bewildered.

          “A game silly! Here’s what we’re going to do. I’m going to sit here, and have you walk into my mouth. I will then pick a place in my mouth, if you touch it, then I will swallow you, no questions asked.” He was listening closely now, but still scared witlessly. “I will give you two minutes, if you don’t touch it, I let you out! Sound easy enough?”

          He nodded. “But Melissa, how do I know what not to touch?”

          Melissa giggled, “That’s up for you to find out for yourself! Oh yea, one more thing. A rule, you must keep moving. If you stand still for too long, then I get to swallow you anyway! However, I don’t think I’ll let you keep still, my tongue just LOVES to play with people.” She opened her mouth for a second and flicked her tongue, saliva splashing up against her teeth.

          When she closed her mouth again, she brought her hand up to her chin. “Ready?” And Troy nodded. Melissa parted her lips and opened her mouth all the way. She had picked her front left bottom canine as her trigger point, she was certain he would touch it by climbing into her mouth, as she made him have to climb her over her lip which was 3 feet high to him, and over her teeth which were behind it.

          Troy took hold of a very soft wet bottom lip, and tried to pull himself over. He struggled onto it, and fell in; there was no balance on a lip that soft. He slammed into Melissa’s front lower incisors, just barely missing her canine. He didn’t know it, but he came within inches of death again. But now he was standing up, and beginning to crawl over her teeth, trying not to look too far into Melissa’s mouth.

          But it’s not like he could miss anything of her mouth. Light shown into it and illuminated every aspect of it, even her throat was pure red, and glistening in the light. Melissa was breathing slowly through her mouth, as to not blow him out or suck him in. Mint was everywhere.

          It was just as if hell became heaven, became hell became heaven again. It was a tearing feeling of emotions. Fear that the end of his life was so near, fear of being betrayed, fear of Melissa cheating, fear of Melissa’s razor sharp teeth, her ever prevalent saliva that threatened drowning him, but great pleasure being inside something as amazing as Melissa’s mouth. He’d dreamed of Melissa the night before. If only he were in David’s position, or if he were her boyfriend at normal size! Melissa was just someone that stories seemed to be made of, as she was so incredibly attractive.

          These thoughts were clouded with those of death, and fear, but he couldn’t help it, he was excited. Melissa however, was excited too, but for another reason. She had to get him to touch her canine, which might not be so hard to do.

          She wasted no time, the instant he touched her tongue she carried him up into the air and pressed him against the roof of her mouth. When she dropped her tongue he hit ground with a dull splat.

          Troy was enjoying himself. When he looked up again, he saw strands of spittle all over the place leading from her roof to her tongue. Minty breath was flowing past him, followed shortly after by an intake of powerful air, snapping many columns of saliva. He stood up and began to wander around her mouth, when he passed from incisor area to molar area; Melissa snapped her jaw shut with enough force to crush diamonds. Troy heard this, and nearly passed out as it was so loud, rattled every bone in his body.

          He staggered, and realized he was deathly close to her throat, and he could see it contracting and undulating, trying very hard not to swallow him. Best not make that any more difficult. He thought, as he backed into her mouth.

          Everything was completely dark; nothing could be seen except what he felt. Hot and humid air surrounded him, he couldn’t see much, but he sure felt when something hit him. A tiny blob fell from the ceiling causing him to misstep into an indention in her tongue which caused him to swing forward right through a column of spit and land completely submerged in a pool.

          Troy hadn’t taken a deep breath, so he had to get up relatively quickly, so he didn’t drown. But Melissa was having too much fun. She slipped her tongue out from under him and slammed him into her front teeth. He groped around looking for something to grab onto. His right hand came within inches of her trigger point when his left hand grabbed onto a tooth and he pulled himself.

          She commenced in licking him very hardly, pressing into him violently, then slid him around. Melissa was also keeping track of time; she didn’t have much longer until she lost. And she didn’t like losing. Troy was paying attention to what she was doing, she seemed to be always attempting to get him to go to the right side of her mouth, and he figured It must be over there and he stayed away from it.

          He was on her tongue as it slopped left, and deposited him right next to her trigger point; he got a foot hold and vaulted over her tongue into the cavity under it. When it came down upon him, it felt like being hit with a wave of cement. Pure muscle surrounding him, he was scared completely he was going to die in a second if he hadn’t escaped from her prison. Melissa felt this and took pity on him and lifted him with her tongue by pressing it under him.

          After a few more seconds, Melissa’s mouth opened and she sucked on Troy so hard, he felt as though his eyes were going to pop out, and he lost all his breath. He felt something grab his feet, and he made it out to be a pair of fingers. She continued to suck on him until he popped out of her mouth. He was wore out, and exhausted.

          As he hung there beneath her hand Melissa gulped hard, swallowing the incredibly massive amount of saliva that she’d created. A resonating boom escaped her throat and Troy looked up just as the large bulge passed out of sight.

          Melissa took a breath, “Oh man! You beat me!” she said disappointedly.

          Troy was taken aback, “W-what?! I won?”

          “Yes.” She replied dejectedly and with a pout that could melt anyone, her low lip extended and her massive eyes looked so sad.

          “I’m sorry, but that was fun!”

          Melissa’s expression changed in a second, “Yes it was. But as I said, you’re free to go now, I’ll put you back where you were.” She brought him up to her lips and kissed him, and then as she pulled him away she licked him lightly, leaving a trail from his chest to her lips. She smiled and placed him on her leg.

          “Dry off here,” she pointed to her right thigh “then you can walk down and back to your hiding place.” She motioned with her finger down her leg and into the darkness. He did so, very grateful not to be sitting in her belly which groaned as he looked at it. He quickly rubbed himself on her jean clad leg and trotted into the darkness. “So not fair, I’m starving! David!” Melissa said as she got back into bed.

          She told David all about what happened, and he hugged her finger, and he had a proposition for her. “Melissa?”

          “Yes?”

          “I know you’re hungry, so why don’t you get a drink and I’ll explain after?”

          “You know, I’m quite thirsty too, thanks!” She picked him up and pressed him into her belly caressing him all the way to the kitchen for a glass of water and back downstairs. “Okay David, what are you thinking?”

          She moved him to her neck as he indicated, and he hugged her throat. Without any words, she figured it out, and took a swig of her water. David counted the resonations coming from her throat and felt it bob around, one, two, three… five, six… eight, nine, ten. She stopped and swallowed excess, and breathed. “Okay, now what?” She said breathlessly.

          “Well, I know you’re hungry, so why not eat me?” Melissa shuddered a great shudder from deep within and her stomach roared at this news.

          “Are you sure David?”

           “Yes Melissa, I’m sure. Perhaps we can take a nap after you do?”

          “Sure, alright. Let’s do it.” David could tell she was smiling before he even got picked up. However she sure decided to have it happen, she was eager.

          She moved him over her lips and gave him a tremendous kiss right before parting her lips and inserting David inside. She lolled him around, mulling him around with her tongue spreading him with saliva to make him easier to swallow, until finally, she figured she was ready.

          She poured a tiny bit of water into her mouth and tilted her head back, causing a wave of liquid to knock into David, and push him into her throat. She swallowed. There was a chaotic fury of movement, David got pressed into all over as he heard again the familiar sound of her throat doing its thing on a big load from within, (the deafening gulp sound that always accompanied Melissa’s swallows.)

          Within a few seconds, David emerged into her belly, the smell being as different from minty goodness as day and night are different. David was surrounded by the sounds of Melissa’s body working to stay alive. Her stomach almost immediately began to try to digest David, although, he and Melissa both knew that was impossible. But that didn’t make it any different, Melissa’s belly still tried as hard as it might to destroy David.

          David couldn’t deny it, it was very fun, the idea of being inside a body so beautiful, the strongest man on earth would fall apart at the very sight, and of the body of which he loved entirely.

          Melissa on the other hand, loved having David on her body at all times. She loved the feeling of him being so near her, she loved the feeling it gave her when he rested on her belly, hugged her more sensitive northern regions, or played with her inside her mouth. But the feeling of David deep within her body was one of pure enjoyment.

          She didn’t even need follow David’s plan, she was lulled to sleep very quickly after the great amount of work she did that day, having David within her, made it all come to a quick close as she finally realized how tired she really was. Melissa passed into a dream, the feeling of David doing whatever he was inside her belly making it irresistible to sleep.

Chapter Eight


 

          Melissa was standing confused, in a long corridor she did not recognize. Everything seemed so very dark and very blue. It took her a few seconds to get used to her surroundings. She felt as if her head was pounding, and everything was foggy and confusing. She shut her eyes and put her hands to her head to quiet its screaming.

          To her astonishment, it worked. Her head stopped hurting, and when she opened her eyes again, she could see clearly, but everything was still dark blue and dim. It was as if it were an ambient glow, Melissa looked around.

          Trying to find where the light was coming from, she couldn’t find it. But she got a better sense of where she was; a long, plain, dark blue corridor. It seemed to stretch for as far as she could see, with no end in sight. There was a point however, where everything faded to black, as she reached the limit of her sight, which was surely no more than one hundred feet. She looked around again, taking in more of her surroundings. The walls were plain, the floor was carpeted, the ceiling was plain, and every eight feet on either side of her on the wall, was a wooden door.

          Melissa wasn’t thinking all too deeply, as she instinctively reached out for a door on her right, and the instant her flesh touched it the door shrieked a terrible ear shattering screech.

          “Argh! Shut up!” Melissa pleaded with the door, but it kept bawling. Throwing her hands to her ears, she took off at a run down the corridor.

          She wasn’t sure how long she ran, but the bawling was now growing faint, and she removed her hands and began looking around again. Everything looked exactly the same. The air even smelled exactly the same. Melissa could think of nothing else to do, so instead of going right, she touched a door on the left.