- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you play City of Heroes look us up! @Korhal on Virtue!
--TFK

            "Ohhh... Wow!" said Steve, his eyes wide, clearly impressed and more than excited. Others scampered up the jean-clad leg to reach Melanie's posterior. Melanie could feel the tiny boys she had shrunk scurry across her back and rear. One was coming towards her head.

            "Melanie," whispered David's voice as the footsteps transited her shoulder and approached her left ear. "I think Steve might be a willing victim. I'm not sure about the rest."

            "Thanks for the info my dear," said Melanie, checking to ensure that Troy and Trey had not heard him. She picked up David and gave him a kiss. Then she placed him in between Troy and Trey. The more David showed his trust the more they would trust her too. The more they trusted her the more she could have fun.  But what was she going to do with them before she ate? Another Olympics? No, that was a lot of work. Perhaps something much more simple.

            She felt the small bodies of several young men spreading themselves out on her backside. Another was jumping up and down. She whipped her head around to see who was up to what but as a result her dark hair caught Josh across the body as he was walking up her back. He was sent flying away to land harmlessly on the mattress.

            "Oh dear! I am so sorry," apologized Melanie, picking him up and planting a big kiss on him as well. Josh went a little weak at the knee as a result. He sank into the pillow on which she put him. Leaning back, he took in her great good looks. He wondered what he could do to get another kiss like that.

            Melanie suddenly decided that it was game time and got out a checkers game. Together they all played checkers with the people substituting as some pieces and David played as Melanie's opponent. It was a close game but Trevor was finally jumped by Melanie's last red piece, ending the game.

            "Looks like I captured you all," said Melanie. "Now that you're my prisoners you'll just have to stay here through the night.” She bedded them down in her dollhouse.

            Later that evening when everyone was asleep she crept up to the tiny house and located the room she had in mind. Prying off the window silently she slipped in her fingers and quietly extracted the bed on which James was sleeping. Being careful not to wake him, she carried him upstairs and placed him on the kitchen table. Prodding him with one finger she woke the sleeping form.

            "What the..." said James.

            "Relax James," laughed Melanie. "I brought you upstairs to talk to. I'm sorry to have to wake you but I thought you and I could have a heart to heart."

            "What are we doing up here Melanie?" asked James.

            "I didn't want to wake the others while we had a midnight snack together. I had a craving."

            "I don't see any food," said James as he looked around.

            "James, why don't you trust me? It seems like ever since I shrunk you you've done nothing but suspect me of evil intentions."

            "Well I know it's probably unfair," confided James, his face turning red. "But you must admit that being shrunk and in the hands of a giantess is quite an atypical experience."

            "Well you've got me there," agreed Melanie.

            "Besides your comment about eating us really scared me. The expression on your face..."

            "Led you to believe that I couldn't wait to eat you?" finished Melanie with a winning smile.

            "Umm. Well. Yes. If you must know. You looked quite convincing."

            "Well I'm not surprised," said Melanie. "I am after all going to eat you."

            "Um, Melanie. Don't joke."

            "I'm not joking. I'm completely serious. Dead serious. You know all those mysterious disappearances lately? People have been saying all kinds of things; aliens, crime rings, ghosts. No actually it's just a girl with a bit of magic and big appetite."

            "You're not serious," whispered James. His voice broke.

            "Entirely."

            James still looked dumbstruck. "Melanie," he started.

            "What? It's not like you're going somewhere that others haven't gone. You might even enjoy it. I ate some guys a while back who couldn't wait..."

            "No! Help!" screamed James. Melanie picked him up.

             "Enough noise. No one can hear you but me and I am certainly not going to let you go.” She brought him to her lips.

            "Don't feel too lonely in my belly now. I'll be sending your friends after you later today. Bye now."

            With that she tossed the tiny man onto her tongue. James realized that there was quite a lot of saliva already pouring into her mouth. He screamed as it coated his body to allow greater ease in swallowing. Melanie's tongue, formed a chute that lead into the throat. Sliding down the chute and into the esophagus he was powered into her belly. Screaming he tried to climb out but found the walls too slippery.

            Melanie shuddered with enjoyment. It had been too long since she had swallowed live men. The one she had swallowed yesterday was really just a readjustment to live food. Now she was really hungry for the boys downstairs. They wouldn't last until tomorrow night.

 

 

Chapter Seven


 

            Melanie awoke the next morning with a feeling of a new beginning, a fresh start. James was no doubt in her small or even large intestines by now (at least the part that had not been absorbed into her body) and he had left an emptiness in her belly that would soon need filling.

            She smiled at David who was waking up beside her. Getting out of bed, she made her way to the bathroom where she brushed her teeth. It wouldn't do to have morning breath for her tiny little friends. That would be most disrespectful to her food.

            Returning to her room with the smell of mint in her mouth she noticed that there was activity in the dollhouse. She picked up David and brought him to the house.

            "Morning guys," said Melanie.

            "Melanie, our friend James is gone!" exclaimed Troy worriedly, sticking a head out of one of the upper windows.

            "Oh my! Where?" said Melanie.

            "We don't know. His bed looks slept in," shouted Josh.

            Melanie had been careful to return James's bed to it's previous spot the night before. James had not even stopped struggling as she had done so.

            "We must organize a search party!" said Melanie. "What if a bug caught him? Search the room my little friends."

            Together, all the young men spread out across the room, calling "James!" or "Where are you? Are you hurt?"

            "Perhaps he is hurt and that's why he can't show himself!" commented Josh worriedly.

            Melanie looked down at Trey. "Trey, why don't we search in the corner near the dresser together? You can look in small places and I can help if you spot him." This sounded like a good plan to Trey so Melanie carried him to the corner and placed him on the ground.

            "James!" called Trey wandering behind the dresser. It gave Melanie quite a feeling of excitement to know that the person they were calling after was deep within her digestive track and distributed throughout her body. She smiled down at the unsuspecting Trey, who was busy scanning the floor for a person whose body was now absorbed by the giantess behind him.

            He has a few seconds left of life outside my stomach and he's completely oblivious of his impending fate, thought Melanie. Her mouth began to water uncontrollably. Suddenly her belly gurgled loudly.

            Trey returned. "No sign of him," he reported. Melanie's stomach gurgled again and Trey regarded her middle with what was clearly an impressed stare.

             "You must be really hungry Melanie."

            "Yeah. I could probably do with some breakfast."

            Trey nodded, agreeing as he climbed into the palm of her hand. It struck Melanie as incredibly ironic that Trey should be nodding agreement that his giantess "friend" should have some breakfast at the same moment that he placed himself in her clutches when he knew perfectly well that he was a convenient size for swallowing.

            Melanie didn't say anything but allowed herself a brief smile of satisfaction as she brought Trey swiftly to her mouth and pushed him inside. Her lips snapped shut as he started to scream.

            Gulp, went Melanie's throat. She felt Trey wiggle (and even heard his cry for help) as she swallowed him whole.

            Allowing herself the brief indulgence of placing a hand to her flat stomach and caressing the place where Trey now squirmed, she let out a breath. Then she turned and her gaze fell upon Trevor, who was searching around the bookcase. She stood and walked over to him, kneeling down and smiling when he looked up.

            "How goes the search?" she asked.

            "Okay. I thought you were looking with Trey."

            "Oh. He's in a dark place and I really can't see where he is so I thought I might assist you." She felt a powerful sensation of struggling come from within her stomach as she mentioned her breakfast's name but he could no more warn Trevor than he could help himself. Melanie alone gained satisfaction from his pounding on her stomach wall.

            "Well, I haven't found any sign of him," said Trevor in a bemused sort of voice. "It's really quite strange of him to wander off like that. Maybe he sleepwalks."

            "Don't worry. I know he's nearby if only we know where to look," assured Melanie with a smile.

Chapter End Notes:

I will be getting the finished artwork here in the next few days for the chapter images and perhaps even the completed cover image. Do send us an email if you are interested in anything! We've received a lot of mail over the past few months, and certainly do not mind receiving more! :D
--TFK