- Text Size +
“Oh come now, we can’t have that. Or I might have to put you back where I found you. Or better yet…” She lowered him a little, just as her stomach started to roar. “Oh yes, that sounds like a good idea. I hope you two can be good friends.”
“What?”
Melanie held him over her head, and gripped him with two fingers, and dangled him in front of her face. She opened her mouth and licked him, leaving a trail of saliva from him to her lip.
“Oh man that’s horrible! What are you doing you witch?!”
“Now, name calling is not polite. You hear me?” She made sure to speak very loudly to him, and blow him around, and finally, she blew on him, and he shut up real quick. She opened her mouth again, and her tongue danced around him, licking him around both sides, and slowly dragging him into her mouth. When he saw what was coming, he started to scream.
She quickly drew him in and shut her mouth. She was salivating, a very large sum of spit was collecting in her mouth. This was what she called fun. She sucked on him for a good minute, while starting the car, and played with him on her teeth and check, pushing him to and fro with her tongue.
As she drove, she kept playing with him and finally, at a stop light, she tilted her head and swallowed. She felt him squirm and scream all the way down her throat and into her stomach. When the light turned green, he had entered her stomach, and she patted it, as she continued to drive home.
Not near enough for a hungry girl like her, but as she looked to her right, there was plenty of food in the bad, and plenty more all around her.
Melanie arrived home and went through her purse after getting back to her room. Her thoughts kept coming back to the little fellow who was in her stomach. He had stopped moving long ago. Really, his body was not substantial enough to have been considered a meal. She spread out the six high-school lowerclassmen on her desk plus David.
To these she added two other high schoolers, who happened to be Seniors, one named Herb who was an English exchange student, and his friend named Joe. They had been crossing a crosswalk together when Melanie spotted the two of them. Both were quite attractive and she had lured them both into the car by offering a ride to wherever they wanted to go. When they witnessed the beauty in the car, asking them if she could give them a lift, they had readily agreed.
Placing these last two on the desk she winked at them. "There. I gave you a lift, as promised." She threw her head back and laughed. It was a genuinely warm, rich laugh that put the two newcomers at their ease.
"Now fellas," Melanie started. "You might think I'm immature to simply grab cute guys off the street to amuse myself with but I have to be honest. I really can't live with the possibility of a future without you guys."
"You mean you're holding us hostage?" asked James. David nudged him with his elbow.
"No, no James. Who could hold you hostage?" asked Melanie. "You're too cute. Now if I remember correctly, we met during lunch. I guess we got too caught up with our Snakes and Ladders game but none of us ate anything. I feel like I could eat the entire freshman class."
"You see! She does want to eat us!" said James, a quiver in his voice.
"I was going to say," said Melanie, who paused to focus her attention on James. James let out an ‘Eep.’ and took a few steps closer to Troy, who was nearest to him. "That you could each name a favorite food and I would go get it for you. Just one apiece please as there are so many of you."
Her stomach growled. She gave a sheepish grin. James still looked a bit nervous but Troy pushed him, laughing. "Keep acting like that man, and she just might decide you'd make a good meal."
"Might decide?" asked Melanie. "I've already decided. I'm eating James first."
She and Troy laughed loudly and everyone joined in. Even James managed a nervous laugh although they all could tell his heart wasn't in it. James's laugh froze in his throat when Melanie looked back at him and winked, quickly so those that noticed might not be suspicious. It was the cue that Fear had been waiting for and pounced upon the poor laddie. He began to shake.
"Now what will everyone want for lunch?" Melanie asked slyly.
Steve walked up closer to Melanie's face, bold as a badger. "I would like," he said with a confident air, "chocolate syrup! Enough to take a bath in!"
Everyone had a good laugh at that too. "Well, someone's ordering dessert before he's had a proper meal. Shame on you." Steve blushed but tried to shrug.
"Who's next?"
"Me," said Trey. "I want a raspberry juice."
"One of my favorites," Melanie said approvingly.
"I would like a pineapple," said Troy. "A big bowl of it.”
"And for you, Josh? What would you like?"
"Some soup please. I don't think I could keep anything else down." James pointed to Josh and nodded. "Me too."
Melanie nodded. “I think that's enough food. Sorry guys but you'll have to wait.” She picked up Herb and Joe and placed them in a bowl upon her shelf. They would have a fine view from there.
Hurrying from the room she returned a few moments later with a tray of food. On it was a bowl of soup, a small dish of pineapple, a glass of raspberry juice and a bottle of chocolate syrup.
"Now let's see," said the young woman. "I think we should all be sure to have some fruit so what do you say to pineapple?"
The young men hopped closer to the dish. Melanie obligingly sliced off small pieces of the fruit that were nearly as large as a pineapple to the miniature people. Melanie took three of the large pineapple slices (each one containing more mass than any one of her tiny friends) and ate them at once. James watched apprehensive as her fork moved back towards the plate of fruit. Melanie noticed him watching and was unable to resist a tease. She winked again and poked at him with her fork (although being careful to come up short of impaling him). Then she stabbed another piece of fruit and continued as if she had done nothing out of the ordinary.
James's heart seemed to be somewhere in his throat and beating a mile a minute. He tried to eat what he could of the snack but was having a rough time feeling comfortable.
Standing next to him, Troy was devouring his piece of fruit like a hungry shark. It had been a long time since they'd eaten after all.
Steve was looking up at Melanie with an expression of fanatical devotion. He gazed with eager anticipation as another piece of pineapple the size of a bolder was pushed over her larynx. This was not lost on Melanie, who smiled widely at the red head.
Trevor and Trey were currently working together to pick up an entire piece of pineapple. Positioned on either side of the produce, they counted to three and heaved. They achieved elevating the object so it was just above the ground before they lost their grip on the slippery fruit and had to start over.
Everyone was wondering what they were trying to accomplish. When the question was put to them they simply answered; "To see if we can," and continued in there endeavor. They attempted this several times with the same result. On the fifth try, Trey slipped and the pineapple fell upon him, pinning him down.
"Boys will be boys at any size," said Melanie. She brushed away Trevor and plucked up the fruit. Tossing it into her mouth she smiled.
"Hmm. Boy flavored." She grinned down at Trey and a gigantic hand swooped down and snatched him up.
She had a mischievous look about her as she brought him to her lips. Her tongue appeared which proceeded to lick Trey clean of the sweet taste of pineapple.
"Mmm. Boy flavored."
Trey said nothing. He seemed somewhat terrified at being tasted and even more so at being enjoyed.
"My, my Trey. You really are delicious," said Melanie sincerely. "Why mixed with pineapple you're probably the best tasting boy here."
Surprisingly, these words did nothing to mitigate Trey's concern. Melanie stopped licking for a moment and then added, "Why Trey, don’t look so concerned. I'm eating James first. Remember?"
With a reassuring smile and wink, she delicately placed Trey back on the ground. No one knew what to do or say at that point except for Steve who suddenly flung himself atop the pile of pineapples. Melanie laughed a genuinely amused laugh. Everyone joined in although Josh and James shook their heads in bemusement.
"Well it looks like the chocolate syrup will just have to wait," purred Melanie.
She obligingly lifted Steve to her lips and drew him part of the way in. She caressed him with her tongue lightly. After several moments of licking the fruit flavored boy she pulled him from her mouth. "I don't know Trey. He's giving you a run for your money."
She returned Steve to the ground next to Troy and Trey. "Whoa! That was terrific," said Steve, wiping saliva from his face. "Wasn't it?" he asked Trey.
"You know it!" Trey agreed. "Man am I glad she shrunk us. This is turning out to be the best day of my life."
"Josh," said Melanie, making him jump. "I have some soup. Now let’s all have some."
She brought forth a steaming bowl of soup and placed each man around the edge. They were close enough to drink with their hands and Melanie used a spoon to get a few spoonfuls before declaring herself no longer hungry and allowing the boys to finish as much as they could.
They washed this down with the Raspberry juice. Soon everyone was sprawled out, quite content. All but Melanie as would soon be realized by the lads. It was David who surmounted the hem of Melanie's jeans and started to walk up her leg. Steve went with him and Josh tagged along.
The three stopped in the middle of her belly.
"Can you imagine," asked David. "That the three of us could fit inside this belly together and not fill it?"
"Whoa!" said Steve. "What a thought!"
"I suppose," said Josh with a look of fear, "she really could eat us."
"Yes but she seems so nice doesn't she?" said David, playing the certain believer. "She has kept me for ages longer than you fellows and no harm has come to me."
"But it's quite an idea isn't it gents?" said Steve, getting on hands and knees to put his ear to her belly. "We really could be inside there if she wanted us to be."
Steve heard the gurgle of food sloshing around in her stomach. It sounded like a waterbed.
David was remembering his old friends who had willingly given their lives for the pleasure of becoming Melanie's snack. They had stood over this very belly, each one of them bubbling with anticipation for their turn.
It was a very different reaction from Josh who said, "Imagine how horrible it would be to die in there. Alone, in the dark, feeding Melanie with you own body."
Steve didn't seem entirely adverse to the idea. David made a mental note to inform Melanie of his partiality towards being her food.
Meanwhile Trey and Troy were exploring Melanie's forehead. (Melanie was lying down by that time.) Trey waved to James who had momentarily forgotten his trepidation of being consumed as the opportunity to scale the peak of Melanie's right breast presented itself. He looked rather odd all hunched over and trying to maintain balance on the giant green hill. His wave was a small one so as not to disturbed his balance.
"Imagine him getting over his fear of being eaten. Melanie, I really think that he thought you were going to have him for lunch."
Melanie's green eyes swiveled upwards. "I know." they could see her smile, upside down at their angle. "Imagine that. I suppose I would have eaten all of you up. But now I've gone and had lunch so I missed my opportunity. Still there is always dinner I suppose. I could eat you then."
The two men laughed and Trey wagged a reprimanding finger towards one of Melanie's eyes.
"Whee," shouted Trevor who was tumbling down Melanie's left breast. Melanie laughed and then suddenly breathed in deeply to the delight of Trevor and James. She rolled over onto her belly and several loud cries of surprise arose from all about her.
"Sorry guys but I had to switch positions. I've been lying like that for over an hour now." Melanie shrugged and now faced the two tiny men who had a moment ago been standing on her forehead.
She felt the tiny people who had just fallen to the soft mattress begin to surmount her body once again.
"Jeez Melanie," shouted Steve. "Will you relax?"
"What the heck are you talking about Steve?" was her response.
"Your tush," he elaborated. "You don’t have to flex your butt muscles to impress us. It already looks terrific. Feels terrific too." He stood atop her bottom and surveyed the perfect landscape.
"Actually, I'm not flexing my muscles," said Melanie.
Chapter End Notes:
We will be getting a proof of the book done within the next 3-6 months, as we're submitting the final draft of the finished novel (Draft 5 / remember what you're reading here is only Draft 3, and was written over two years ago!) to have it formatted finally and printed for approval!
Do send us an email if you have any questions!
--TFK