- Text Size +

            After a few seconds of gawping, one spoke up, “Hey. Who’re you?”

            “I’m Melanie, a senior here. Who are all of you?”

            There were a few boys here, five in total, all of whom looked like friends and freshmen. They went around the table and introduced themselves. Trevor, a freshman from a southern middle school, who had blonde hair and was into science. Troy, another freshman from the same southern middle school, had black hair and was hoping to join the football team. James, a sophomore, was on the football team, and was going to get Troy on the team. Tray, who was a very short blond haired freshman, said he liked games. And Steve, a freshmen who had red hair, was in to girls he said.

            “Hehe, cute.” Melanie giggled after Steve introduced himself. “So what are you all planning to do for the rest of lunch?” Melanie asked.

            “Well, we were just going to sit here, weren’t we?” Said Troy, as he looked for encouragement from the others, and found no such thing.

            “Hmm… Sounds kind of boring, why not come have lunch with me boys? I’ve got a perfect place we could go have lunch and get to know one another better.”

            “Right on, I’m coming, who else?” Said Steve, and the rest came round and followed.

            Melanie led them towards the science hall, and pointed out where they were going. Troy and James were on Melanie’s left, Steve and Trevor on her right, and the really short kid Tray, was walking under her arm on the right. Only James was tall enough to look into her eyes without looking up or down, everyone else was pretty short. Tray happened to be even shorter than Josh was, and Melanie rather liked that.

            They talked while they walked, no one mentioned Tray, but everyone was jealous of him, Melanie seemed to like him more than the rest of them, as she was almost hugging him the entire way to the destination. Melanie didn’t care, she did like Tray, he was adorable, cute, and just so loveable. That hurt Tray’s pride, but all was left quiet.

            “So where are you taking us Melanie?” Asked Tray, without looking up in order to avoid the risk of crashing into Melanie’s girl parts.

            “Wouldn’t you guys like to know?” She hugged Tray, pressing herself all over him, and pushing him into her bust and hip. Tray turned a darker colour. But not like Josh, oh no, Josh was alone; Tray had all his friends around him. He turned a very violet shade of pink. “I’m taking you to where I’m going to have lunch today. Outside under the Tree right out there, I hope that’s alright, right guys?”

            There wasn’t any objection, just a lot of agreeing. Eventually they all got to the Tree, and Melanie told them all to sit down, and they all did. A question began to arise, as they all had their lunches, but it didn’t look like Melanie had any. “Where’s your food? Aren’t you going to have something to eat?”

            “Why yes! And I must tell you the truth, it’s going to be you all!” She said with a big grin.

            There was general dismissal, and they all laughed, and made fun of that statement. Little did they know, it was true. Melanie raised her hands above her head, and murmured something. A shadow fell in a small circle around her and the tree, covering them all, and disappearing. Melanie just summoned a shade.

            “Woah, what was that Melanie?”

            “Freak cloud?” She shrugged. And kept casting spells, the next one being her most favourite. A flash and all the boys and their plates were gone. There was a quick panic, as everyone started yelling and running all over the place. “Oh, you hurt my feelings guys. I thought you liked me!” At that, Steve stopped, and looked over at her. She was huge!

            Melanie stepped towards them, and started collecting kids. Tray had stopped next to Steve and Troy, everyone else had scattered, running full tilt. Melanie quickly over stepped them, and collected them, she dumped them next to Tray, Troy, and Steve.

            “Now then, let me get a friend I just met,” She unzipped the side pouch, and pulled out Josh, and set him next to them. “Now I bet you are wondering why I brought you all here.” She said while pulling out David and letting him join them, all of whom were actually shorter than he was.

            “You’re going to eat us! You said it yourself!” Shouted James.

            “Oh no, don’t be so hasty there James! I wouldn’t do that to a friend… Unless I was really hungry!” She grinned and Tray laughed. Melanie however, was starving, and tried to shield her stomach, so they didn’t hear it groan in anticipation.

            “So then why did you bring us here Melanie?” Asked Josh.

            “As I told you Josh, I get lonely, so I want someone to play with. And I hope you all don’t mind, but I want to play with you all!”

            “But why shrink us?” Troy asked. Steve nudged Troy.

            “Dude, who cares, a chick this hot? Let’s play along, maybe we’ll have some fun!”

            “You are quite right there Steve! I plan on having fun with you guys, and I hope you will have fun with me as well. After all, we’re all friends here, right? Oh yea! I just remembered, you all don’t know most of each other. This is David, Josh, Troy, Tray, James, Steve and Trevor! Now get acquainted with everyone, while I get things set up. And oh yea, you guys won’t have to worry about going to school or anything for the rest of the day, I’ll make sure everyone is taken care of and no one gets into trouble. Consider this a free day off, and a welcome to High School!”

            Steve was excited, Tray was happy, and Troy was skeptical. David knew what was going on, and Josh was scared. Trevor was mellow, and James was hyped. In his time as a freshman, this never happened to him. He was pretty lucky he thought!

            Melanie reached into her purse and pulled out some gum, and started chewing on it while she rummaged through her purse. She didn’t chew carefully, just normally, and it generated quite a constant ambiance for the young boys at her feet. While she was doing so, she stepped over them and sat down cross legged in front of them. Tray and Steve took advantage of their vantage point, and got in a good look at Melanie, and Steve whistled. David nudged him, “Be polite,”

            “Yea, sorry.” Steve turned back to the group. David however, had no interest in hearing everyone’s life story; he was interested in listening to Melanie. Melanie eventually found it and pulled it out. It was a little game board.

            “Hey guys, I found it.” She unfolded it, and it became huge, she began to lay it overtop of them, and everyone scurried out from under it. It was a giant chess board, or checker board, you can never tell. “We’re gonna play some games before we go home. I hope you all wouldn’t mind, if I take you back to my house after we’re done here?”

            No one bocked her idea, and so it was set. “So what are we going to play Melanie?” was the general question. Melanie looked at them, counted… Seven.

            “Alright, so there is seven of you, and one of me. Normally it would be a good idea for you all to team against me, but since there is such a size difference, I’ll let you guys go against each other.” Melanie propped herself up and scooted out, until she was laying on her side facing the board, her head a half an arm’s length above the board. Her hair fell down all behind her and around her arm. She continued chewing, putting on a nice show. While she did so, she collected all their food trays, and crushed them in her hand and tossed them a good twenty feet from her.

            “Okay, so what would you guys like to do? You’ve got my board here, little squares, and me. What’s on your mind?”

            “Why don’t we play something like battleship? And if you have the actual game at home, we can play that?” David asked.

            Melanie nodded, and someone else spoke up. “What about checkers?” “Chess?” “Backgammon!” “Connect four?” “Snakes and ladders!”

            “Alright, alright!” Melanie said settling them down. “There’s some pretty good ideas, let’s do Battleship when we get home. How’s that sound guys?” General nods. “Alright, how about, let’s play snakes and ladders!”

            There were some cheers, “But how? We don’t have the right board.”

            “Aw, your right. Oh well no matter, I hope you all don’t mind, but I’ll be the board for you guys. And you guys can pick a number between one and five, and you can move a certain number of spaces based on how far away you are from my number!”

            There were more agreements. Melanie lined them all up on one side, and sat up again, this time on the other side of the board, farthest from them. “Alright guys, you are gonna start on that side,” she pointed, “And work your way across here,” she drew with her finger, “And make it here! And if you make it here, you get a prize. If you step on a snake or a ladder, you move up or down, and I’ll tell you which! Sound like fun guys?”

            Time was already passing rather quickly. Lunch had been over for some time, and the end of the day was going to be on them in an hour, so they have enough time for one game. “Alright, who wants to go first?” Tray raised his hand fastest, and Steve almost shoved him.

            “Be nice,” Melanie said, and Steve looked away. “Now, everyone choose a number and keep it to yourself. What is your number Tray?”

            “Four.”

            “Alright, you move here,” Melanie pointed four spaces ahead. She then motioned to Steve, who was next, he picked four, and Melanie moved him five spaces, then David, who had three, and moved two, and so on and so on. The game continued like this for two rounds, when Troy apparently landed on a special square. “Shoot!” Everyone looked up at her. She picked up Troy, threw him into the air a bit, moved her head under him, as he panicked he screeched, Melanie puckered her lips and Troy landed right in-between them.

            Embraced in some kind of odd kiss, she touched him with her tongue and pushed him over her chin, until he fell into her hand, she placed him twenty squares up the board. “What was that?!” Troy asked in delirium.

            “You landed on a ladder my friend! So you gained some height!” The rest of the party clapped. This happened six more times, to six of the seven, David was left out. Eventually, when it seemed David was about to win, he stepped on the square that was the next one to win, and he fell into a snake.

            Melanie stopped chewing and shoved her gum into her cheek, bent down and clamped her teeth down on David, encompassing him in her mouth, her lips sucked him in. There was a small cry that came from a few of the other players, but his was settled as Melanie leaned over the board, almost knocking everyone over with her chest, and kissed the board. Her lips parted, and her mouth opened, as she leaned up, massive strands of saliva stuck to David and the board, and as she sat up, she sucked in some saliva, licked her lips, and resumed chewing.

            “Woah.” Said David, and a few of the other players had the same reaction.

            “That my friends, is a snake. I grab you with my mouth, and move you down. Hope that doesn’t bother anyone.”

            Trevor was a little scared for his life, but they all continued playing, Tray, Steve, and James got snaked twice, Trevor and Josh got snaked once, and David got snaked six times, over and over again. Everyone also got laddered a few times. Until finally, David was the last one off the board. Everyone who won got placed between Melanie’s legs as she saw with the board in-between them after a while, and no one complained. Everyone loved it.

            “So how did you all like that game?” She said smiling down at them all between her legs. Not all eyes were looking up at hers, but that was okay.

            “That was incredible Melanie!” Was the standard reaction. Melanie laughed. But she was starving and these tasty treats were to be saved for later, she decided. She had to go find someone else. She dried everyone off with her shirt, letting everyone who wasn’t getting dried a great view up her shirt at her strong tanned stomach.

            “Alright guys, we gotta get going home, it’s almost time. Now you all get to spend some time in my purse, so play nice alright? When we get home, we can play more games!”

            There was much chatter as Melanie moved them all into the purse, and picked up her mess. She made sure there was nothing left behind. She said good bye to them all and zipped it up, but she left a light on inside her purse, so they could see.

            Melanie however, decided it was time to eat, as she was having a hell of a time keeping her stomach quiet. So she walked the halls, and found a strong looking teen, who was only about four inches shorter than her. She introduced herself to him, and he turned out to be a junior. They talked as they walked out to the car lot, and Melanie convinced him to come with her, so she could show off her car.

            While he was looking around her car, Melanie cast her spell on him, and he disappeared. He wasn’t expecting it, and much like the first guy she ever shrank, she scooped him up threatening of bugs. She cupped her hands around him, cooing to him, as she sat down in her car, putting her purse in her passenger side seat, she held him in front of her face. “Oohhh, you look like a strong little guy. Did you ever do weights?”

            “Woah girl! What have you done to me!? Put me down!”

            “Oh no, that’s not polite! You should always respect a lady.”

            “Screw that! What did you do to me?!”

Chapter End Notes:

As we approach April we near the second true milestone in the final verification of this novel. We're now more than 66% of the way done, and our artist should be finish any day now.

Exciting things are soon to come!
--TFK