- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please email us! We want to hear from YOU, our readers/fans!

All our hearts go out to Japan in these hard times.

            “I would add you as an appetizer, but because of present company,” she patted her exposed tummy “I don’t believe it’s a good idea. Besides, I’m hungry, and I’m sure you are too!” David agreed, as Melanie shot him a huge grin.

            Her massive form began to move as she used her strong delicate fingers to pick up the burrito with expert precision. David watched as Melanie lifted the huge elongated mass up to her mouth.

            “This next part will never cease to amaze me, no matter how many times I see it.” Melanie opened her mouth super wide in order to engulf a portion of the burrito. To her, it was probably just larger than the burrito width and height, but to David it was incredibly massive. She proceeded to tear into the mass, and David watched her powerful jaw muscles do their job. As she ripped the food from her mouth, David could see her teeth, tightly clinched; rip through the material like tissue paper.

            She looked down at David and attempted a smile as she opened her mouth to situate her food deeper within, and also put the burrito behind David. She motioned to him to go to the burrito, which David took as his turn to eat. He faced away from Melanie, but could still hear her chewing. What an invigorating sound it was, to hear Melanie in all her glory just masticating something, especially when she filled her mouth as full as she did.

            David knew it would take her some time, so he ventured into the burrito to get some food from it. Taking a piece from an egg, he chowed down on it like he hadn’t eaten in days, which is close to the truth, slightly. He heard the distant swallow of Melanie, a resonating boom of power coming from far away. David took this sign as his cue and made a mad dash into the burrito, climbing over eggs and through little crevices. He felt Melanie’s fingers grip the burrito and lift it.

            Melanie spoke in a playful tone, “I hope you know what you’re doing little guy, I’m very hungry, and I don’t think you are gonna be able to stop me from eating!”

            “Give me your best shot Melanie!” David retorts,

            Melanie gave a small little snort, “Okay, you asked for it.” David watched the opening of the burrito, and felt himself rise quickly and at an angle, he fell backward but didn’t lose sight of the opening. He looked through to see Melanie’s pursed full red lips, glossy with saliva, she opened her mouth, and to David it was like opening the gates to a beautiful heaven. The mass field of her tongue was raised slightly in the back, her teeth shown with sharp dangerous glory, and her throat looked ever so sexy in the way she held her food. Strands of saliva coat her teeth and mouth, as columns broke and massive bulges dripped as she opened her mouth wide. David noticed pieces of chewed food remaining strewn throughout her mouth, as the burrito passed into her mouth.

            David felt the jolt of stopped motion, and he heard something coming at him. Within an instant, the world in front of him disappeared and was replaced by a white wall of marble. A thunderous crack was heard as it happened. It all happened so fast, David was dazed. Plus not to mention the vicinity of it, he could reach out and touched the wall with his foot, it scared him for a second. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to had egged her on and ventured into her food while she was eating it.

            David heard and both felt and saw the material in front of him pull away, and the shearing of what happened, as the ceiling and floor fall away and were replaced by glorious red lips, which moved down replacing all view, then pulled away. David was bewildered, and when Melanie saw him, she had to quickly cover her mouth to prevent spewing, she thought it was hilarious. She removed her hand and, with a huge smile, made a very good show and racket for David with her mouth. It was worth it.

            All David could see was her mouth, all David could hear was her masticating the food, complete and total destruction was taking place in her mouth, her teeth sheering and crushing the food, mashing, ripping, tearing, crushing everything into a fine paste of unrecognizable size and shape. Saliva was more prevalent now than ever before David witnessed, and it was very amazing. Melanie tilted her head back and gulped hard, forcing the large shipment of food she just ingested.

            “Phew, I think I need a drink! Eat up David; I’m taking a very short break.” David saw Melanie look away, and then tilt her head back again. He couldn’t see what she was doing, but he instantly knew what. Her throat bulged, and an incredible sound emanated from it.

            Melanie had picked up her glass of chocolate milk, and pushed it up to her mouth and opened her throat up as best she could. She was going to gulp as much as she could in one breath, and that had been known to be quite a show as she’s been told by many people, so she kept David near her throat.

            David ate subconsciously, filling himself up until he could hold no more. As he was mesmerized yet again by Melanie’s body. She was gulping, and this must have been the most vigorous gulping she had ever done with him. Rapid explosions of force, loud booms from her throat, her neck bulging and dodging about as it raced up down in and out, up down in and out, again and again. It seemed like it wouldn’t stop, until finally they became forced, she stopped and took in a deep breath.

            Melanie panted for a short time, and admired her handiwork at the cup, half empty, a new record! Perhaps it was that she was then entertaining someone she loved that she worked thrice as hard. “Phew, a new record David, look!” She moved the burrito over the cup and tilted it in until David looked over the edge, it must have been one hell of a long drop, it looked like you could fit two burritos into it, and it was half empty!

            “Jesus Melanie! Amazing!!” David applauded Melanie, and she smiled to herself, and put the burrito down, and let David out.

            “Oh thanks, you’re so sweet!” She smiled to him this time, and picked up the remains of the burrito and stuffed it into her mouth.

            The rest of the meal was rather the same as before, consisting of her chewing ravenously at the last bit of burrito David once sought shelter in, and then her picking David up and tilting the tumbler, letting David drink, before Melanie gulped the rest of it down.

            David himself was very content. He watched Melanie as she leaned back and exposed her belly, lifting her shirt all the way up to her chest, leaving almost no material left touching her skin beneath her lowest bra line, and David did like the view. Amazing, David thought.

            “Well that was fun eh David? I’m quite full now, maybe it’s time for some rest?” David nodded, as Melanie patted her full belly, neither of them the wiser of what was going on deep within her.

*  *  *

            Within Melanie’s stomach was mass chaos. It was churning and rumbling, growling and squelching. All manner of unearthly sounds, noises, smells and sights were taking place within Melanie’s destructive stomach. Among all of Melanie’s noises, were alien noises. Screaming

            A few voices, a few male and one female, were all screaming, and yelling in absolute terror. Chaos and pandemonium were taking place, as her belly rumbled and churned, they were all being pushed around by Melanie’s food. Massive flotillas of chewed unrecognizable masses floated to and fro, and even more came piling down on top of them. The girl almost drowned, as it pushed her under the acids. When she surfaced, she bumped into Jordan, and let out a deafening cry and hugged him, and he hugged her back.

            T and Foster on the other hand, could care less about their situation, as they were too busy trying to drown one another, T for Foster selling them out, and Foster for T trying to kill him. Melanie’s stomach was in full swing as it digested her meals. When suddenly, her throat opened up and in poured thousands upon thousands of blackish brown liquid, which quickly began to fill her stomach, and make the entire place incredibly cold.

            The screams were quieted, and out decibel’d by the constant boom of Melanie’s throat and the sound of rushing liquid. All was lost, their plan failed, and they were all going to pay the price, and fulfill their ultimate destiny.

*  *  *

            David looked at Melanie’s expansive body, her massive chest looming northwards, her incredible stomach stretching southwards, and her hips, wrapped in her lose fitting pajama bottoms. Melanie arched her back and knocked David off the table.

            “Keroomphh!” David mumbled as Melanie’s hand suddenly assailed him unexpectedly, pushing him off the table and in the direction of her body. David landed softly on the fabric of her pajamas, right in the privacy area! David noticed this quickly, and didn’t know what to do. Melanie giggled at him.

            “It’s okay, I meant to do that, now come on, climb onto my tummy and hang on.” David couldn’t see her face, and began to climb very carefully, not wanting to do anything bad. Once he touched her skin, and quickly scrambled up to her belly button and buried himself as best as he could. Melanie cupped her hand over him and began moving, David could feel it.

            He felt the land beneath him cushion and fold up, and then stretch out as Gravity changed again. When Melanie removed her hand, she was lying on the couch, again her shirt now covering him completely. “Now David, I’m going to sleep for short while, be a good boy now.”

*  *  *

            David was excited. As he laid on Melanie’s smooth, strong belly, he listened to her stomach do its thing, digesting the remains of her last meal.   It was making quite some noise in there, giving her belly a run for its money. And David was sure pleased. The gentle rise and fall of her body was soothing to David, and he loved every bit of it.  He was warmed by her body, lulled by her stomach, and covered by her shirt.

            Melanie had on a shirt that went all the way down to her waist, and surprisingly it wasn’t super tight like the rest of her clothing.

            David was a good boy, but he was a boy, and Melanie was a girl. When David felt Melanie fall into deep sleep, which wasn’t that hard to tell, he knew he was all alone, metaphorically speaking of course. So David got up, and surveyed his playground.

            The fabric was resting atop his head, and Melanie’s tan huge belly was beneath his feet. He was right next to her Naval, and it looked so pretty. David decided, it was time to go north.

            David couldn’t see very far, because the fabric was falling all around him, and only his body made a tiny tent, but because of the perfect contours and lines of Melanie’s belly, he knew where he was going, up. He continued until the clothing stopped falling down all the way, until he took one more step, and was blown away.

            The curtain of the shirt lifted away as he stepped into Melanie’s chest. He was right next to her massive breasts, which were quite a bit taller than him. Her breasts were covered in a very rigid bra, and stood like bluish pillars of glory, that were peaked at the top, and crowned on the bottom. David could see no flesh next to him, but he could feel plenty.

            David took the pleasure of leaning up against Melanie’s left breast, and it felt wonderful. It wasn’t yielding at all, like her flesh would have been, and it smelled heavenly. David extended his arms and wrapped them around her breast as far as they could go, which wasn’t very far at all. David was in a state of euphoria, and as such he soon fell over, and went to sleep.

            Melanie however, was in a dream at the time David was caressing her breast, she smiled in her sleep, for what, is unknown.

*  *  *

            Many days had passed since Melanie had last eaten a person. She was craving human flesh; she had recently begun to chew more and more of her victims, whether it be by killing them in one bite, and masticating them completely, or slowly chewing them to a bloody pulp and brutally sending them to her awaiting stomach.   She was a cruel but a reasonable person when she had fun in her hands.   If she had a previous relationship with a person that had hurt her, she would hurt them in turn, by chewing on them little bit by little bit, causing them much pain before swallowing them and letting them die in her belly.

            However if Melanie didn’t know them, or they pleased her in one way or another, and she didn’t want to hurt them, but craved to feel the crack of bones in her mouth, she would kill them quickly before they knew what was going to happen.

            Melanie did the following in the past weeks. Melanie had found a boy she had dated the year before, he cheated on her and would hurt her all the time, she didn’t physically hurt him at first, but made him hurt himself.  He would run around her as she stood and threaten him, or while she laid down she would tease him with food having him run all around and over her, causing him great physical and mental pain.

            Eventually, she took him into her mouth and chewed very slowly. Opening her mouth, positioning him up on her back teeth, and slowly pushing down, letting him feel like he was strong enough to keep her bite from killing him, only to have him lose and become crushed. However this didn’t kill him, just mangled a few limbs, and in which time, she repeated a few times, always loving the sudden crunch of a bone or crack of the ligament. Eventually, she swallowed his mangled form, and let him die a slow and painful death in the pit of her stomach.

            Melanie did that a few times, to enemies of hers, or people she hated, or if just someone was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was rude to her.

Chapter End Notes:

We are currently 48.75% done with Draft 5. We have changed the name of the book and of all the main characters. We've added three new scenes and refined all of the dialogue and descriptions up to that point. On top of that we have completely rewritten all of Chapter 1, an astounding 14% of the novel in its own right. With an extra 115 pages (and we're only 48.75% done!) of new content, Draft 5 will be final and a whole new giantess experience! Please send us an email to ralf_wolfs[at]yahoo[dot]com or hkorhal[at]yahoo.com if you have any comments or questions!


We look forward to hearing from you!
--TFK