- Text Size +

            “Let’s go ahead and try Mathematics for three points David.”

            “Alright, for three points, in the Subject of Mathematics, what is the number pi?”

            “Eep, I actually know that one! Pi is the ratio of a circle’s circumference, to its diameter. Its first few digits are 3.1415, in which no sequence ever repeats, or ever terminates.”

            “Correct! Another three points for Melanie. The competitors in the lead with 7 and Melanie right behind them at 7. Four points to victory in either side.”

            David looked over his card and spoke after a few minutes of reading, “The remaining categories are, Mathematics for two points, Ancient History for one and two points, and Recent history for one and two points.”

            Melanie spoke again, “I’d like Mathematics for two points then.”

            David again looked under the mathematics category and read the two point question aloud, “What is the name for a geometrical shape with 20 sides?”

            Melanie responded, “An Icosagon.”

            “Very good two points for Melanie, that would bring the game to Melanie eight, and Jane and Samantha with seven. One more question Melanie.”

            Melanie thought for a second, and chose her next category, “Ancient history, for two points David, lets go for the win.”

            “Alright, here we go then. Melanie for the win, a two point Ancient History question. You must get the question right else Jane and Samantha could win the game after taking control. Here it is. What was the conventional account, from Priscus, on Attila the Hun’s death?”

            “It is widely believed, based on Priscus’s account on the event, that Attila suffered a severe nosebleed, and choked to death in a stupor.”

            Melanie giggled as David announced, “That is correct! Two points for Melanie, bringing her up to 10, and making it impossible for Jane and Samantha to continue, Melanie is our winner!”

            “Oh goodie, I just love winning, wouldn’t you say?” She looked down at the girls and Jane started crying. Samantha looked like she was about to curse but Melanie’s fingers quickly parted the pair and gripped them tightly. Jane started panicking and beating on Melanie’s hand, while Samantha just scowled up at her captor. “Who wants to go first?”

            As Melanie spoke again, Jane screamed louder and Samantha started struggling in her hand. “Aw, no volunteers? Guess that means you both get to go last!” With that, Melanie brought them both above her head and tilted her head far back, exposing her sexy throat to David and opening her mouth to the girls. She dropped them both at the same time, and they both plummeted into Melanie’s open jaw.

            When they passed between her beautifully deadly lips, her jaw clamped shut, and Melanie gulped hard, forcing them both into her throat, causing an incredibly loud swallowing sound and making her throat work visibly hard. Her throat moved up, expanded, and moved down, and Melanie did this a few times, making them move very slowly down her neck and into her chest.

            As Melanie finished she lowered her head and popped her lips, savoring their lasting flavor. “Oh that was fun, but I think I am done for the moment. Everyone can go back inside their home until I come back for another round of the games.” As she spoke she stood up, and carried everyone that survived over to the doll house. Whose numbers were steadily declining, and there were way less than half than there were originally. “I need a break, come David, let us go upstairs and take that break.”

            David lifted his arms as Melanie picked him up as gently as possible. She placed him upon her breasts, as she started out of her room. David couldn’t help but feel so privileged to be allowed to sit upon the best pair of boobs in the whole world, and David couldn’t think of any better place at that second, and at second thought, he couldn’t think of any place that was any better than anywhere on Melanie’s body, for he loved it all as it was all incredibly sexy in itself.

            When Melanie fell onto the couch in the living room, she lay on her back and David fell further up her chest, until he rested in the indention between her collarbone and her neck. Melanie swallowed as he came to rest, and David moved along with her neck, as it worked to abide by her mind’s will.

            “That was incredible Melanie!”

            She smiled and replied, “Heh, I thought you would like it. And you know what, I’m very thirsty, so I think I might go and get a drink, and come back.” She turned to her side, grabbed David and went to the kitchen. She got a glass of water and returned to the couch, when she laid on her back, she held the glass in her right hand and placed David back where he was on her neck.

            Melanie sat up a little, and scooted back to the arm, so she was still laying down, but she could take a drink. David watched her incredible form move as she moved the cup to her lips and then started to drink.

            It was greater than anything he could imagine, watching Melanie’s impressive throat move with such fluid perfection, as she gulped down the water. Huge bulge after huge bulge, sonic boom after sonic boom, David was riveted by Melanie’s power, as she swallowed thousands of gallons of water, from his perspective. To David it seemed like an eternity, a never ending cycle of Melanie gulping her water down her throat and into her stomach.

            Eventually though she ran out of water, placed the cup on the floor, and laid her head back. She looked down at David and smiled a big wide smile, showing David all her beautiful teeth.

            “Melanie, you are amazing. I am so glad to be with you right now.”

            She closed her lips, smiled again; and with her hand, pulled David up to her lips and kissed him with them. Leaving David feeling weak all over, a little wet from her lips and herself feeling ecstatic with pleasure. “Why thank you David, you are the best.”

            “You are just so huge! I could explore you for weeks and there would still be so much left!”

            “Heh, well if you want to, you can start now and we can see how far you get?”

            Melanie gave David a big smile again showing all her teeth, and David agreed. David moved up to her lips and placed a hand on them, Melanie let him look into her mouth with her jaws closed. “Mind me looking without opening your mouth?” David asked, Melanie didn’t respond at first, but simply lowered her bottom jaw a bit then clenched it back up. David took that as a yes.

            David climbed up onto her lip, and sat on it, taking in its full glossy beauty, then looking inwards. He glanced over his shoulder and looked at her entire body, an incredible site it was, Melanie’s breasts covered by a tight fitting shirt, her exposed belly, pink shorts and incredibly long tanned bare legs.

            David couldn’t resist, he purposely fell out of her mouth and rolled down her neck until reaching her chest. Melanie was surprised, but not too greatly. David climbed over her soft breasts and slid down onto her belly. He walked to her navel and laid down with his feet over it, and just stared into space. He was almost put into a trance by the incredible sound coming from her stomach. The people whom she had just eaten, had stopped yelling as much, and a couple were silenced all together.

            The combination of Melanie’s soft warm skin and the sound coming from her digesting belly, must have lulled David into a soft sleep, for he was being awakened by Melanie. She poked him, once, twice, then three times.

            “David, are you awake yet? It’s been a while since you went down there, and I think I might want to finish those games now.”

            “Oy, I feel asleep?” David said, standing up, and being picked up by Melanie, whom sat up herself.

            “Yea, so did I. It must have been a while because I’m getting hungry. There aren’t many people left, so I think I might just finish them off now, and just a couple games, the last one being rigged of course, should do it.”

            David nodded his agreement, “Well, let’s get to it then, I’m certainly all yours afterwards.”

            “And I yours,” Melanie said and smiled, with that she got up and walked down stairs. “Hello everyone! Time to come out of the house for another invigorating game!”

            The last few shrunken people in Melanie's room were downright nervous. Everyone was bickering about what the final tests might be and if Melanie would really spare the person that won. One young man named Roger who had been a class mate of hers said that if she gave her word on something, it was good.

            "After all," he added, "she promised to help me with my homework when I was having trouble in biology. I had a rough time learning how the human digestive system worked and she tutored me... until...I... understood..." The guy's eyes grew wide as he realized that he would now have the pleasure of a tour of the digestive system of the girl who had helped him learn the subject. The irony sank in as he started to whimper. Those near him who had been listening turned away so the young man didn't have to cry in front of them.

            "What's your deal man?" asked one guy to another. "You always seem damn excited whenever she is around and gobbling up people."

            "Er, well... I'm not proud of this," he answered, "but I am into giantess vore. I don't really want anyone to die but I like the idea of being swallowed alive by a giant woman. Especially Melanie! I mean she is just about the most beautiful chick out there and at 1000 feet..." The man's excited chatter was cut short as the massive door to the room opened and in came Melanie.

            Her body moved with a fluid grace that one could attribute to a fairy. She glided across the floor and lay down on her side, parallel to the conglomeration of tiny people near the dollhouse. Her body spread across the floor in a beautiful expanse. They tiny group eyed her well-muscled bare belly, some with remorse, thinking of its current occupants, some with anticipation. All realized with some trepidation, that someone soon would be admitted into that beautiful body as their new home and be welcomed by a process that made them as much a part of her as anything could. 

            They looked about one another each wondering who would be next. Would it be that brave looking man there? That shaking teenage boy there? Am I her next snack? 

            "So my little friends," Melanie spoke sweetly. "I've been digesting your old acquaintances. They were quite as good as all our other little friends that I've had the privilege of devouring over the past few days." She paused to take a deep breath. This distracted the gentlemen of the group somewhat as her breasts heaved.

            They noticed that David, who had been resting upon the soft perch of one of the breasts, had become dislodged and was now hanging off her shirt between the two breasts by a slip of cloth he had managed to grab. Melanie's giant hand found him and placed him delicately upon her side, right on the borderline of her hip and her abdomen. She grinned radiantly at him before returning her attention to the people below her.

            She kept wearing the grin at the people for just a moment. She could see the longing in the eyes of the men. The jealousy of David's position. The hope to become her friend, her favorite. The fear to be eaten by her and even the desire to be her food. They were all her food. She would eat them one by one until they were all gone. She felt bad for the death they would endure but craved the wonderful sensations they would give her sliding around in her stomach. The trick was to make them think they might be able to survive. Perhaps she could make them want to be eaten. Others, now long digested, had begged to be her food. How to do it? How to make her food look forward to its certain future?  She would have to think on that one. In the mean time she had some games to play.

            "My little friends, it's time to play another game," she said in an excited tone of voice.

            "Another!" Cried a brave looking man. "We've had it up to here with you damn games!" He held up a hand to his neck.

            "That's not very high," giggled Melanie.

            "You said we might have a chance of survival if we played your games! When will you decide enough is enough?"

            "A valid question," conceded Melanie. "By the end of the day all but one of you will be in here," she patted her belly and accidentally knocked David from his new perch on her side so that he fell behind her. Melanie however was too intent upon her food to notice and David was not at all hurt so he started walking around her to her head where he would be able to attract her attention.

            "So now who do I play with next?" Melanie asked. It was more to herself than anyone else. She had long ago given up on the idea of volunteers. Instead, she considered her options. Her lips pursed, slightly upturned in the faintest hint of jocularity and her eyes narrowed on her prey in concentration.

            Each tiny person visibly shivered when her eyes scrutinized them, knowing that if chosen they would more than likely be the next to relocate to her belly. Roger had felt the sweep of her gaze once already and breathed a sigh of relief when she focused on the person next to him. He looked down at his shoes and took a deep breath, trying not to let his relief show. When he looked back up, her eyes were once again upon him, boring down. Her lips looked softer than silk.

            Despite the unspeakably beautiful face before him there was something terribly predatory in her expression. She looked like she was trying to decide on a desert when presented with a tray of possibilities. Her eyes remained upon him. A hint of a smile appeared on her lips. Roger realized with sudden dread that she had made her selection. A giant hand moved over the group and delicately extracted Roger from the group.