- Text Size +

Bedroom Fun

Gary could not believe what he was seeing before him; it had to be a dream, there was no logical explanation for what his eyes beheld. He was absolutely stunned--both amazed and frightened--at the sight of his girlfriend Wendy, who now stood stories high above him. At least, compared to him, she did. In actuality, Gary himself had somehow been the one to change size, as evident by the fact that both of them stood in the apartment bedroom they shared. He did not know how tall he was exactly, but he deduced that he could not have been more than a few inches tall.

He examined himself. His skin was still the African brown that he had been born with, and he was wearing his red and black jogging suit, along with his matching red and black jogging shoes. He felt his face. There did not seem to be anything wrong physically with him, aside from his sudden lost of stature.

He looked back at the gigantic Wendy. As large as she was, she was still as attractive as ever. A petite young woman of Chinese descent with a light skin tone and shoulder-length black hair, she was wearing a tight black t-shirt and a blue denim skirt that ended well above her knees, exposing her bare legs below that led to her also bare feet. Definitely quite the catch for any man.

"How did you get that small?" she asked, a bit worried.

"I don't know!" Gary responded. "It just happened!"

"Wow..." Wendy sat down on their large bed behind her, and looked down towards the floor. "This is crazy. What am I going to do with a small boyfriend?"

"You could take care of me until we can find out what happened," Gary suggested.

Wendy looked towards him. "How long will that be? I don't want to babysit you for the rest of my life."

"Hopefully it won't be too long," Gary said. "I wouldn't want to be an inconvenience for you for too long."

"Ha..." Wendy laughed softly.

Both were silent for a few minutes or so. The sounds of the television set from the living room could be heard through the hallway outside of the bedroom. Gary wondered what he was doing just before this sudden change of events. Was he watching TV? Was he out with friends? Did he eat poisoned food? If so, why did his clothes shrink with him? There were many questions floating through his mind.

"Hey," Wendy suddenly called. "While you're like that, why don't we have sone fun?"

Gary was curious. "What do you mean 'fun'?"

Wendy smiled. "I have a few ideas."

"Huh?" Gary tilted his head in confusion.

Wendy beckoned him with her right index finger. "Come over here."

Gary shrugged, and began to walk over to where Wendy was sitting. It was a somewhat long walk, or at least far longer than what he was accustomed to; a normal-sized person could walk the same distance within seconds. As he drew closer, he took notice to her feet on the floor, and the occasional wiggle of her toes. She had recently gotten a french pedicure, and Gary had found that it made her already perfect feet much more appealing to him. In his head, he recalled the many times he spent giving her feet the attention that he felt they deserved, and Wendy seemed to enjoy it as well.

By the time he finally reached Wendy, he found himself already physically excited down below.

"You finally made it," she teased.

"You know it takes me a long time to get anywhere like this," Gary replied, looking high above. "So anyway, what do you want to do?"

Wendy giggled. Then, Gary saw Wendy's right foot lift from the floor and shoot at him before he had any time to react. Gary then found himself caught between her big and second toes, and being lifted into the air. He held onto her skin, out of fear of slipping from her grip and falling down to the floor below; to him it was as if he was hanging several stories in the air.

"Don't worry, sweetie," Wendy said. "I won't let you fall."

"What are you doing?" Gary asked, somewhat annoyed.

"You love my feet, don't you? I thought you'd like this."

"I guess, but-"

"Now kiss my foot, or I'll let you fall to your death!" She ordered in a playful manner.

This sudden demand shocked Gary, but he had no problem with complying with her wishes. After holding on tightly to Wendy's toes, he began to carry out her order and placed several kiss on her toes and on the webbing between them. Short kisses, long kisses, even a few licks with his tongue, he did it all.

Before long, he found himself being lifted higher into the air, until he was dangling directly over their bed. Then, the toehold that Wendy had on him weakened, letting him fall down to the soft, sheet-covered mattress below. After gathering his bearings, he sat up and marveled at his giant girlfriend as she shifted her legs and feet onto the bed, and turned to face him. She sat with her knees bent, and wrapped her arms around her legs as she looked back at him.

"Was that fun?" she asked.

"It was hot," Gary replied. "Man... I wish I could get big again so I can do something about this boner I have right now."

Wendy laughed. "And if you were big, I'd help you get rid of it!" She said in a half-jokingly manner. "...But sadly, you're as small as a bug now, so there's nothing you can do about it. And you better not jerk it in front of me, either!"

"I wouldn't dream of it," Gary said.

Wendy smiled. "Good." Then, she partially unwrapped her arms from her legs, and then lifted her right foot--the very foot that had captured Gary minutes before--over him. He looked upward at her sole hanging above him. He had spent many hours giving that very foot, along with its partner, foot massages and foot rubs. Her soles were soft to the touch, and thus he was anticipating what was to come next.

Sure enough, she lowered her foot on top of him, and pushed him into the mattress. He was sandwiched between the soft mattress below, and Wendy's soft sole above. She was pressing down on him with just enough force to prevent him from escaping, but not enough to cause him harm; though he wondered how much air he would have to work with in this position.

Wasting no time however, Gary started to lick her sole, as much of it as he could. It must have had an effect, as he started to hear Wendy giggle above, though it was somewhat muffled due to her flesh. Still, he continued to wet her sole with his tongue, as much as he could.

Before long, Wendy removed her foot from the small man, and placed it to his side. Just as well too, as Gary was so consumed with her foot that he forgot that he was running low on air while he was pinned.

"Babe, you know I have ticklish feet," she said.

"That's why I started doing it in the first place," Gary responded amusingly.

"You naughty, little boy," Wendy teased.

"You know it!" Gary stood up and walked to her right foot, and leaned down on it. Once again, he kissed her giant ped. Perhaps he was overdoing it, but in this situation he could not help himself.

However, she moved her foot away from him, and turned it to its side. She did the same with her other leg, until both soles were facing him from either side of his body. Then, they started to close in on him, until he was caught between them. Wendy started to rub her feet back and forth against each other, causing Gary to spin around back and forth with the motions. Being rolled from the balls of her feet to their arches, Gary was unable to do much of anything in this situation; the rapid spinning only served to make him dizzy. He tried to call out to Wendy to stop, but only found himself gagged by the rush of air and saliva entering his throat.

After a while, the movements came to a stop, and the hold of Wendy's feet loosened. Gary fell onto the bed, breathing heavily and trying to reorient himself. He turned his head to his right, to look up at the overly playful giantess sitting there.

"How was that? Fun?" She asked him.

Gary's world was spinning as he worked to regain his breath. "...No... Don't you think... you're getting kinda rough...?"

Wendy giggled. "Nonsense! We had rough sex all the time!"

Gary was surprised by her choice of a certain word. "...'Had'...?"

"Oops! I meant, we HAVE rough sex all the time!"

"Haha... Right..." Gary was unsure of Wendy's correction.

Before he could recover any further, Wendy lowered her toes onto his small body. He then felt the toes curling around him, grasping him within the crevice of her foot. Afterwards, he was lifted off of the bed; because his face was buried in her foot, he could not see where he was being moved next.

Soon, he felt something relatively hard on his back, though he could also feel fibers. It must have been the carpeted floor of the bedroom. Wendy released her grip on his body, and removed her foot as well; sure enough, as Gary looked around, it was indeed the floor. He could only wonder what she had in mind for him now.

Gary did not have much time to ponder, as before he could move, Wendy once again placed her right foot onto his body, and pinned him against the floor. His face was buried in the ball of her foot, but he did not have a mind to kiss it at this point; Wendy's "fun" was proving to be too much for him.

The weight upon his body lifted slightly, but then Gary found himself being rolled around the floor underneath Wendy sole. His body constantly and rapidly shifted from facing the giant ped and the floor, bringing with each shift the taste of Wendy's sole and that of the carpet into his mouth. After Wendy's previous action on the bed, Gary felt that he had had enough. Unfortunately, he could not muster the strength to say it; all he could do was endure this dizzying experience until Wendy decided to stop.

After what felt like several minutes of this torture, Wendy's foot slowed to a stop and settled right on top of him. Gary was faced belly-down on the floor, with his head turned to the side for the sake of getting in as much air as he could. He saw the shadow of Wendy's foot grow around him once more, as she once again covered him with her toes and curled them around his body. He was lifted off of the floor again, as she crossed her right leg over her left, and looked directly at him embedded within her foot.

"Are you having fun?" she asked.

"...Not anymore," Gary responded.

"Aww, too bad," she said in disappointment. "I still have a few more ideas for us."

"Please, honey-dip..." Gary begged. "I can't take any more of this... I just wanna lay down somewhere and wait until we can cure me."

"Don't be such a baby." Wendy smiled. "I'll tell you what, after I'm done, I'll let you rest in peace, alright?"

Gary sighed and reluctantly nodded.

"Good!" Wendy said excitedly. "Now, I have an idea for a game."

"What-"

Wendy uncrossed her leg and began to lower him onto the floor. Before she completely reached it, however, she released him from her grasp and let him fall to the floor. The height was not high to him at all, but the impact was still a bit painful to his already aching body. He turned upward, only to see her right foot coming down on him again. She pinned him to the floor once more, this time leaving only his head exposed between her big and second toes. She was pressing down on him with too much force; he could actually feel his ribcage compress slightly.

"Ow!" He yelped. "Honey, please!"

"Here's what we're going to do now," Wendy said, seemingly ignoring his pleas. "Let's do a little roleplaying. You'll be Jack, and I'll be the giant's wife who discovered you after climbing the beanstalk and sneaking into our house. You have to get away from me, because I'll be trying to step on you. How does that sound?"

"...What...?" Gary was dumbfounded that she even thought of this scenario. What exactly was going through her mind? In any event, he was in no position to refuse. "...Fine, whatever. As long as I get to rest after this."

Wendy nodded excitedly. "Mm-hmm!"

Gary let out a deep sigh of relief as Wendy released the old that she had on him. As her foot settled on the floor nearby, Gary struggled to his feet. His body was not in the best of shape at the moment, and his orientation was still woozy, but he had to work under these limitations if he were to get Wendy's games over with.

"I'll give you a head start," Wendy said. "You're gonna need it."

Gary stared at her for a few seconds, before taking a few steps back, and then turning around and running the opposite way. Despite the aching pain in his body, he ran as fast as he could without overexerting himself. After all, once he appeased Wendy, he would be able to rest and wait until he was big again. Nothing worth having is easy to get, is what he lived by through his entire life; it was actually how he ended up in a relationship with Wendy in the first place.

He looked behind him just in time to see Wendy standing up and looking right at him.

"Oh my god!" she said. "There's a tiny man in my house! How did he get all the way up here?" She had obviously gotten into the role that she was playing. "Those puny humans are supposed to stay down there on the land! Well, I'll show him."

Then, she started to walk right for him. For the sake of the roleplay, Gary hastened his pace, to stimulate fear. Unfortunately for him, Wendy had reached him within seconds. He looked upwards and saw her right foot hanging right over him, before descending. Gary turned to the left, out of its shadow, just narrowly avoiding its footfall.

"Oh darn!" Wendy said. "I missed. Let's try again."

As Gary continued to run in the direction that he had turned in, and out of the corner of his eye saw her left foot lift off of the floor. "Crap!" He said to himself as he prepared to anticipate and dodge her next attack. He made another turn, a split second before the foot stomped down on the floor. This surprised him; she seemed to be becoming more aggressive in this game. He hoped that she wasn't actually trying to kill him in a manner more befitting for a bug.

"Damn, he dodged again!" Wendy said high above him. "If I don't get rid of him, my husband's gonna be furious and take it out on the village below. ...Alright, third time's the charm."

Gary ran ever faster, now ignoring the state of his body and pushing it to its limit. Wendy never told him what he had to do to win, but he assumed that he had to "survive" as long as he could. He could have just let her step on him and end it, but he was somewhat of a competitive spirit, which pushed him to give it his all in this game.

Wendy's right foot then stomped down right in front of him. Gary had no time to react before he crashed into her heel at full speed, and was knocked onto the floor. As he recovered, he saw her walk in front of him, lift the same foot from the floor and hold it above him. He had no time to react before it came down onto his body, and pressed him into the carpet. He felt her exert more and more weight on his body, but not enough to kill him; perhaps she was being cautious to not crush him, but to him, it only served to hurt his body more than it already was. He began to scream in pain, trying to tell her to stop. However, despite his protests, she persisted; he doubted that she could hear him underneath her foot anyway, so he eventually became silent and decided to wait out every agonizing second.

Seconds turned to minutes, and Wendy showed no signs of letting up. Gary was running out of air. wondered if this would be his fate, suffocated to death underneath his girlfriend's beautiful feet. While he did love her feet, he was not ready to die just yet. Besides, Wendy would never kill him; they loved each other dearly.

Soon enough, Wendy finally relented and removed her gigantic ped from his body. Gary breathed in as much air as he could as he laid on the floor and looked up at Wendy, who stood stories high above him. She was looking right back at him, with a expression of satisfaction of her face.

"Looks like I win," she said. "You tried your best, but you can't outrun a giant."

"...Yeah..." Gary said. "...Can I... rest now?"

She smiled as she rubbed his face with her big toe. "Of course. In the meantime, I'm going to go out."

"Alright."

Gary sat up slightly as Wendy walked to their bed and kneeled down to look underneath it. She then pulled out her pair of black straw flip-flops; a pair that he had bought for her. Placing them on the floor in front of her, she stood upright and then slipped her feet into them. Afterwards, she walked right back to Gary, the sound of her sandals slapping against her sole accompanying each step she took.

"There's one more thing, though," she said as she reached him.

"Wh... What's that?" Gary asked.

Her mood became serious. "...I hate to say this, Gary, but I'm not ready to take care of you like this."

Gary was shocked. "Wh-what?! But- ...Why!?"

"I'm sorry, but we don't even know how you became so small; they might not even be able to cure you, but they'll use you as a lab rat. Plus, I want a boyfriend, not a pet. ...I don't want you to live your life like this."

"So... what are you going to do?"

"The only humane thing I can think of."

Then, Gary's heart dropped as she moved her flip-flop-clad foot over his body, and lifted the front of the foot over him while keeping its heel on the floor.

"Honey, wait!" Gary yelled in fear, unable to see anything above the black sole of her sandal. "You wouldn't- You can't! You're seriously gonna kill me?!"

"I'm sorry, Gary," Wendy said. "But it's the only way." What scared him most of all was that there was not a hint of remorse or sorrow in her tone of voice.

Her foot started to descend on him. He tried to escape the impeding doom, but his body was completely out of it; he could not move at all. He screamed as the sandal made contact with his body, and pushed him into the floor one last time.

"Good-bye, Gary," Wendy. "It's been fun. It's been really fun, but like they say, all good things must come to an end. Rest in peace, now."

With these words, the pressure intensified. Gary screamed in pain as his body started to give away to her incredible weight. His legs compressed flat, followed by his torso. It felt like an eternity of pain, as he felt blood pour into his lungs. He coughed and gagged, before his entire body was slowly crushed underneath Wendy's powerful foot.

Soon, he was completely flattened. Wendy twisted her foot on his pulverized body back and forth, grinding him into nothing but a splatter of blood, flesh, and bones embedded in the carpet. She removed her foot, and examined the mess left on the carpet. She had a somewhat melancholic look on her face, before it quickly disappeared as she focused her attention elsewhere.

"Alright," she said. "Time to find me a new man."

~~~

Gary shot up from his bed, breathing heavily. The room was dark; with the shades closed, barely any light from outside made it in. He looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand on his side of the bed to the left. It read 4:51am. He looked to his right, and saw Wendy sleeping beside him. He let out a sigh of relief.

It was all just a dream.

"...Hey," Wendy started to stir. "What's wrong? You had a bad dream?"

"Yeah," Gary responded.

She turned towards him. "About what?"

"I got killed by a crazy woman." Gary decided to leave out most of the details.

"Oh wow. If I ever see her, I'm gonna pound her face in," she jokingly said.

Gary laughed. "It was just a dream. You're not going to find her."

Wendy laughed as well. "I know."

Gary then took notice to something; that while the dream ended horribly for him, it still served to arouse him, as he could feel in underneath the bedsheets.

"Hey honey-dip," Gary called. "While we're up, you wanna...?"

"Have sex?" she asked bluntly. "...What's tomorrow?"

"Sunday."

"Hmm... Alright."

Gary smiled excitedly, before he wrapped his arms around Wendy. They both embraced each other and started to kiss passionately. Then, he moved on top of her body, and, still while kissing her, started to remove her shirt.

All things considered, the night would not be bad at all for Gary.

 

[The End]