- Text Size +

Big Black Cat


The hallways of Lab 17, a secret facility located in the very outskirts of New York City, were completely deserted after midnight. Housing one of many advanced research outfits secretly backed by Stark Industries, this particular installation was devoted to the research and development of radioactive bio-modification compounds of instantaneous effect. This meant nothing to the layman, of course. But that didn’t distract from the fact that whatever was going on here was extremely valuable, as attested by the very advanced, very strong security measures. Of which there were layers upon layers. A challenge, indeed. That is, to anyone who wasn’t the Black Cat.

A thin rope fell from the rafters above, right into the middle of the lab. On it, a slinky, voluptuous figure clad in skin-tight black spandex descended completely noiselessly. The outfit was trimmed with white fur, a stylistic eccentricity of hers, which she thought complimented ideally her platinum blond hair. It also featured a plunging neckline which revealed her generous cleavage. For all her athletic prowess, she didn’t really own the body of a gymnast - her curves were abundant, womanly, clearly separating her from the stick figures that performed ballet or gymnastic routines. And still, she was on par with the best of them, even surpassing them in skill and ability, her body a finely tuned acrobatic machine. She stopped her descent just before touching the ground, and using a device which ironically she had stolen from another Stark lab a couple of days earlier, she deactivated the floor alarm sensors. Those were the last ones, every other fail-safe having fallen prey to the master cat burglar.

She stepped gingerly onto the floor, and walked to the room where the compounds were kept. This wasn’t her usual kind of job. Hell, she had pretty much turned into a do-gooder lately. But the Kingpin had blackmailed her into stealing the key compounds, or else he would kill Puma, her boyfriend. Well, sort of boyfriend. She didn’t really love him, but she cared enough about him to be effectively manipulated by that fat, lumbering mafioso. Everything had happened so suddenly she had had no time to collect her thoughts, or even to ask for help from any of her allies. And Kingpin had given specific instructions to not involve anyone else. She hadn’t questioned him as to why - he had also given a strict deadline of 24 hours, sixteen of which had already gone by.

The compound storage room was a plain space with two long counters, upon which were dozens, perhaps hundreds of vials of different colors. She was looking for one in particular, a vial marked with 2X21. She grunted when she noticed the vials were not arranged in any discernible order - it would take her hours to find the right one! She started going through them, carefully - the last thing she wanted was to expose herself to any of these liquids. They might be poisonous or highly corrosive. After all, if the Kingpin was interested in them, they couldn’t be of a precisely benevolent nature.

“Here, kitty kitty”, a voice called behind her. Knowing who it was, she turned around in a snap, with her grappling cable held at the ready. There he was, hanging upside down, as he loved to, his skin-tight red and blue costume highlighting wiry yet strong-looking limbs. “Bad kitty, you shouldn’t play with those liquids.”

“I assume I can’t talk you into forgetting you saw me here, right?”, she said, the hint of a smile creeping onto her full, red lips. The contrast they made with her pale skin and flaxen mane was almost too much.

Spider-Man let go of his web, and flipping over, landed on his feet, in a semicrouched position. “Look, Felicia, just make up your mind. One day you’re a thief, the next you’re a good girl, then back to being a villain, then again on my side... You change sides too much! And no, I can’t let you steal anything.”

“Well, I can’t let you stop me, so...” In the blink of an eye, she had thrown a few randomly picked vials towards the arachnid superhero. His spider sense gave him enough warning, and his lightning reflexes helped him avoid most of the vials. Most of them. A lone crystal cylinder containing a transparent fluid crashed against Spidey, shattering into a million tiny shards and soaking him with its contents. Almost immediately, Spider-Man shrunk to just four feet tall!

The web-slinger stood in shock, looking at the now towering Black Cat. His costume hadn’t shrunk, though, so now he looked like a kid playing with one of those ‘one-size fits all’ Spider-Man costumes they sold in street markets. She smiled maliciously. “Well, if it’s not a bad luck case for you, I don’t know what it is, shorty.” She laughed merrily. “Spider-Man? More like Spider-Boy now!”

“What?! Why you...” Angry, the wall-crawler fired one of his webs at the Black Cat, who deftly avoided it - as he expected. The web struck a vial behind her. “Two can play the same game!” He jerked his arm in one quick motion, shattering the vial against her. His smile and smugness were short-lived though, when he realized Felicia was growing! Her already tight costume grew even more constricting, with her cleavage deepening as her breasts expanded from large C-cups to overflowing E-cups. More disturbingly, she appeared to be getting stronger, too. Her back widened, her shoulders appeared to become ever more solid, and her ruptured costume displayed a mid-riff with perfectly defined, powerful-looking abs. She stopped growing at around 7’8”, her powerful physique barely covered by the tattered remains of her black bodysuit.

“Oh, such gentlemanly behavior, Pete!”, she laughed. “Always giving ladies the advantage.” With that, she lunged at him, too fast for even his spider reflexes to handle. She grabbed his arm, but this time luck was on his side. Being shrunk, he had no problem slipping from her grasp, and with a rending sound she was left holding the empty torn sleeve of the arachnid’s costume.

He jumped and stuck to the wall. “What? Am I too fast for you, you lumbering oaf?” he taunted. She turned around and faced him. From his vantage point, Spider-Man now had a full view of his opponent. Wow, he thought to himself, his eyes wandering all over the exquisite monument standing below him. Felicia has always been a prime example of feminine beauty, with her statuesque body and face of a model. Now, seeing her semi-nude and towering, she was a breathtaking sight. Taking advantage of his momentary distraction, she jumped and grabbed him, her powerful legs easily propelling her to her adversary’s perch. This time she held him by the arm, her grip a powerful vise which made Spider-Man wince in pain.

“So, lumbering oaf? You know, you shouldn’t disrespect those who can easily beat you to a pulp.” With that, she punched him square in the stomach, with such a force that he was launched clear across the room, crashing into the far wall before collapsing to the ground in a heap. Spidey was still dazed and winded from the blow. It felt as if he had been rammed by a locomotive! Black Cat had never been this strong, and this was certainly more than what the difference in sizes could account for. She had not only become taller, but also stronger. A lot stronger. He started to get up, but she was already standing next to him, and took the advantage to stomp on him, ramming him head first into the solid floor. “Going somewhere, Spider-Boy? I’m not done with you, yet. I can’t let you come after me and try to stop me.” She kicked him extremely forcefully a couple of times, before walking off.

Peter was sure the only reason he was still alive was his spider strength and durability. And to think she used to have a crush on him. Now she could actually and literally crush him! He was almost afraid to stand up, but his spider-sense was tingling like crazy. He looked up to see her standing next to him again, her sexy body showed off enticingly by the tears and holes in her now too small costume. “Wha... What are you doing, you big gorilla?”, he croaked, never losing his ability to taunt his opponents.

“Still with the insults? Whatever. I’m making sure you stop pestering me for good.” With that, she poured the contents of five vials on him. Everything happened too fast, and he was too stunned still to do anything about it. The liquid struck him, and he promptly disappeared within his costume. Felicia could see a small bump moving around the red and blue cloth, and smiled. She went back to the counters. She had lost time, valuable time, and she still hadn’t found the 2X21.

Spider-Man managed to crawl out from inside his own costume. He stood there, naked, no more than four inches tall, judging from his surroundings. Looking towards the other side of the room, which now was bigger than a hangar to him, he could see Black Cat, painstakingly going through the vials. She still looked stunningly beautiful, but at their current size difference, she also looked as dangerous as a tsunami. Even more so.

He started to consider his options. At his current size, he couldn’t just go head to head against her. She could easily kill him with a flick of her wrist. He still had all of his arachnid abilities, though, so he wasn’t as helpless as it might seem. He ran to the wall and climbed to the top part of the counter. There was a shelf there, with more vials, dozens of them. Using them as cover, he slowly worked his way towards Black Cat. Every time he glanced at her he had to stop, his breath caught in a mixture of fear and wonder, both aimed at the titanic beauty in front of him. At her current size, she was having trouble handling the small vials, so she was going through them at a slow pace that was clearly annoying her.

Peter reached a spot right in front of her, and ever so slightly above. The top shelf, where he was, must have been a couple of inches under eight feet. He still hadn’t come up with any idea. He couldn’t use his web on her, it would be like trying to catch a whale with a strand of hair. He was stumped, until a crazy idea entered his mind. The vials she had used to shrink him were on this counter. The one that had made her grow had also come from here, but so far nine had had a shrinking effect and just one had resulted in growth. So, if he picked a vial at random, he had nine chances in ten of shrinking her down to a more manageable size. Crazy idea, but it just might work. So, picking a vial at random, he lifted it and carried it to the edge of the shelf.

“Hey! Hey, you! Yeah, you, you humongous dummy! Surprise!”, he yelled, launching himself from the edge, towards her, throwing the vial at her with all his might. It struck her squarely in the chest, and...

It worked! She was shrinking, dropping to the floor as rapidly as Peter was. He hit the ground and rolled to break the impact. Turning around, in his characteristic semi-crouched pose, he got ready to launch another taunt or insult towards Felicia. The words were caught in his throat, though. Standing in front of him was a vision of pure, naked, female beauty. Her costume, too big for her, was pooled around her as a vast expanse of black silkiness upon which stood the woman who was Black Cat, in all her glorious nakedness. Still showing the enhanced muscles from her previous growth, her frame stood straight, with her proud, gravity-defying breasts providing a focal point of firm softness atop her hard physique. The main problem, though, was that this vision of unrivaled beauty was also about twelve inches tall - tiny, but still three times larger than Spider-Man!

She lunged at him and grabbed him by the neck. “Look what you’ve done! Damn you, you couldn’t just leave it at that, could you? You could have waited until I was gone and then find something to restore yourself to your size and leave, and nobody would know, but no, you had to try and make a nuisance of yourself.”

While she ranted and yelled, her grip on Peter’s neck was choking him. “You...”, he wheezed, “can’t expect me... to let you... steal... something from... here. These things... are... dangerous...” Darkness was beginning to creep into the edges of his vision. If he didn’t do something fast he would be rendered unconscious by the naked beauty. He mustered all his might, and punched her in the stomach. It was like punching an armored tank. She didn’t even flinch. He fainted.

When he woke up, he was lying on the surface of the counter, the giant naked Felicia a few steps away, still rummaging through the vials. She was three times larger than him, and obviously dozens of times stronger. He had to find some way of growing back or getting her down to his size! He tried to move, and that was when he noticed his arms and legs were bound, tightly, with a silky black material. They were strips from Black Cat’s costume, just cloth. At his normal size he would have been able to tear them apart without so much as a second thought. At this size, he struggled in vain against them. He had to find a way of cutting them and stopping Felicia. Whatever she was looking for must have been extremely valuable, and in this lab that translated into extremely dangerous. That much was clear.

He twisted his head around, until he spotted a shiny object. It was a tiny crystal shard, part of one of the broken vials. Lucky for him, it was probably too small for Black Cat to notice. He looked again at his giant captor. To think she was only a foot tall, and still gigantic to him! She was absolutely engrossed on the task occupying her. He twisted his hands slightly, and shot a web at the shard. He missed, being unable to aim properly with his hands behind his back. It took him three more attempts before he was able to hit it. He dragged the tiny shard to his hands, and started attacking his bindings. At this size, he was literally going at it strand by strand. Ironically, that made it easier, and within a few minutes he had frayed the cloth enough to tear it. Doing so carefully, so as not to alert the twelve-inch tall giantess, he was soon free from all bindings. Still naked and at a severe disadvantage, but free.

He quickly scanned the counter’s surface, taking note of his enemy’s position, as well as of the other vials. OK, his previous plan had worked - sort of. It was already almost a certainty that over ninety percent of the vials were shrinking compounds. If he managed to hit her with one, she would lose her significant size advantage. By his own calculations, one vial, hitting her dead on, would reduce her to his own size, perhaps even smaller. Still, there was the off-chance she might grow, but as he saw it, one vial wouldn’t make her grow that much, and things could hardly be more grim for him.

Felicia was standing close to the edge. He had to plan and execute everything very precisely. He walked around the vials, and, picking one at random, tied it to his back with his own web. then, positioning himself in such a way that Black Cat was between himself and the edge, he launched his plan into operation. Standing up suddenly, he launched his web towards her ankles, calling at her: “Hey, you big pussy!”, he yelled, not entirely proud of his own pun. “Found what you were looking for?” It worked as he expected, Felicia suddenly looking up and not noticing the web at her feet.

“You!”, she said, but before she could do anything, he pulled on the web with all his might. Felicia tripped but her acute balance prevented her from falling. She was, instead, teetering at the edge of the counter, a cliff dozens of feet tall at her size. Thinking fast, Peter launched himself at her at a sprint, shooting webs at her wrists to prevent her from fighting back, and, launching himself through the air, hit her midsection. Her ab muscles were too solid for him to cause any damage, but that wasn’t what he was looking for. Yes!, he thought when he saw that he had successfully made her lose her balance. Both of them went over the edge, and time appeared to slow to a halt.

In mid-air, the naked Spider-Man tore the web that was holding the vial against his back. Then, with all his strength, he launched it against Black Cat. Her face went from rage to shock when, in the blink of an eye, she managed to read the label of the vial now hurtling towards her. It was the 2X21. Adrenalin coursing through her, she managed to tear free one of her wrists, and reached for the vial. She missed it by mere fractions of an inch, and it smashed against her, tiny crystal pieces flying everywhere, the liquid soaking her completely and immediately. Peter smiled as he saw this. Almost instantly, his elation turned to horror.

Felicia started growing incredibly fast! In fractions of a second she went from twelve inches to twice that, and her height doubled again before the next heartbeat. Still she grew. She had hit the floor and stood, Spider-Man landing on her breast. Her rapidly expanding breast. The floor seemed to fall away as if he were on a climbing rocket. Felicia reached her original height of 5’10”, and in the blink of an eye she was twice that size. Faster than he could think of it, her head reached the ceiling and went through it, raining cinder and dust on him. When she finally stopped growing, she stood at fifty feet tall, a true living mountain from the diminutive Peter Parker’s perspective. He stood on her breast, looking around, and up at her. She just stood there, breathing hard, taking hold of her situation.

After what seemed like an eternity, she smiled and chuckled. Within moments she was laughing out loud, the booming noise shaking the air, the convulsions feeling like a massive earthquake to the tiny naked man perched on her breast. After a while, her laughter faded. With a predatory smile, she glanced down at the puny figure on her chest, now no bigger than... a tiny spider. Peter was transfixed, his brain desperately trying to cope with the titanic view in front of him, a sublimely beautiful face larger than any billboard. The fact that he was standing on a female breast larger than a hill didn’t escape him.

“So, Peter,”, she said, her voice booming, shaking him to his core. He could only imagine God’s voice sounding the same. “You couldn’t leave good enough alone, could you?” Her words were loaded with derision and an almost tangible sense of satisfaction. “Now look at you. You’re nothing to me. A bug at best.” For once, Parker was too terrified to come up with a witty comeback. She picked him up from her breast with just two fingers, bringing him close to her eyes, each of which was larger than he was. “Ah, it’s worked out well, hasn’t it? First, you make me stronger than a hundred men. And now, you’ve made me... unstoppable.”

Peter couldn’t do anything, held by her massive thumb and index fingers. Even if he could have done something, he wouldn’t know where to begin. She seemed to be facing the same conundrum, as she said: “Now, what can I do with you?” She laughed again. “Well, I obviously can do whatever I please, and there’s nothing you can do about it. But what should I do?” After a few moments of silence, which Spider-Man didn’t dare interrupt for fear of what punishment this goddess might inflict upon him, she spoke again. “I came here to get a vial for the Kingpin, the same one you... gifted me. He is holding Puma hostage, but thanks to you, I can now go to his building and, well, just destroy everything and kill him. After that, who knows? I might just decide to reign over the city as the goddess I am.”

Still mute, Peter just stared at her. She was so powerful, he had no doubt she could do it. “Well, for old times’ sake, I won’t kill you or leave you here. You’re so puny now, a ten year old girl could kill you. I’ll go rescue Puma, kill Kingpin, and then...”, she looked at him with a mischievious smile, licking her lips. Peter swallowed hard. Please, don’t eat me, he thought, not daring say it out loud. “And then, we will have some fun together. Oh, I can just imagine the things I can do at this size!”

The titanic Felicia lowered him to her nipple, which was erect and almost as big as him. “Now, hang on tight, and get ready for the ride of your life, Petey.”

And she started walking towards the city.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked this. Please, leave comments. They will be much appreciated!