- Text Size +

In the dim light of Gailina’s bedchamber, Erryl began undressing himself. Not completely, of course – he was much too modest for that. If it had been the bedroom of a human girl, he would definitely have been less shy. He was currently inside a fifty-foot high, slender glass bottle, which had once held some sort of medicine, and which his host had given him to sleep in. He would have preferred something more open and comfortable, but he knew he was in no position to demand anything. From the way Gailina had spoken to him, he could tell she didn’t think much of him, but he had tried to convince her to help anyway.

 

He heard a noise and pressed his face against the glass to see. His captor – for that was how he thought of her – entered through the doorway. She slipped off her robe, revealing her white underwear to him, and climbed into bed. Suddenly, all went dark around him as her enormous fingers curled around the bottle. Without a second thought, she tipped the bottle upside-down. Once again, Erryl fell screaming through the air and landed on top of her chest. His clothes and other equipment fell out with him, and hit him on the head as he tried to stand up. He wasn’t hurt badly, but he still wished she had warned him. He scrambled to collect all his belongings.

 

Gailina felt like playing with her captive a little, but decided to leave him alone. He was just too small for her to have fun with. Besides, if what he’d told her was true, she would soon have a much larger person to keep as a pet. She sighed contentedly.

 

“Ah, Erryl,” she said, smiling as he scurried about on the silk fabric of her bra. “You’ve been a real highlight of the week, you know that? Here I am, bored to death, and suddenly you show up and give me this wonderful ‘quest’! I’m looking forward to tomorrow, I can tell you!”

 

“Tomorrow? I…I beg your pardon, Miss Gailina, but…it took me two weeks to get here!”

 

“Oh, that’s nothing to me! Three, maybe four hours at most!”

 

She gave him the tiniest nudge, which sent him sliding down her breast towards her shoulder. He was used to this treatment by now and, in some strange way, he rather enjoyed being toyed with like this. For years he had been responsible for looking after his family, his land – now, it was his turn to be looked after. He began to climb up the rising and falling hill that was her left breast.

 

“May I ask you something?” he said timidly. He still didn’t know if she was really his friend, or just pretending to like him for now.

 

“Of course, Erryl! Don’t be shy, ask away!”

 

“Where, uh, where are the other Sky…I mean, the other Zygonians? I haven’t seen anyone else except you.”

 

“Oh, they’ve decided to move back. Back home, I mean, to our own land up north. About one day’s journey for me, so it’s quite a long distance for you. We like the cold, crisp weather of our homeland, and lately, it’s been missing from these regions here.”

 

“But, you’re still staying here?”

 

“That’s right, little human. I’m staying here, where there’s still a chance to go out and explore your lands. Most Zygonians don’t consider you to be of any importance at all, but me, well, I’m just a bit too curious, as my friends used to say. Plus, if I move back home, I won’t be able to hunt trolls and cyclopes any more. I love to go out and collect them, you know, for fun.”

 

“Fun? I always thought cyclopes were horrible monsters, larger than houses, who could swallow a man with one gulp!”

 

Gailina didn’t answer, but began giggling uncontrollably. Erryl had to clutch on to the fabric beneath him to avoid being shaken off. He’d been so absorbed by the discussion that he hadn’t realized how silly his statement really was. Of course, Gailina was a thousand feet tall: she would be no more threatened by a cyclops than he would be by a mouse.

 

“All right, time for bed,” she said, in between giggles. “In you go, you funny little thing!”

 

She held the glass bottle against her breast, low enough for him to climb in. Erryl gathered up all his things, said ‘good night’ in a demure voice, and climbed in. She turned the bottle upright and he slid down to the bottom, landing heavily on the hard glass. The two giant candles that towered over the bottle were blown out, and the only light remaining came from the full moon. He sighed and turned around until he found a comfortable position.

 

“Well, I hope all this will be worth it in the end,” he thought. “I guess I’ll just have to wait and find out.”

 

As Gailina slept, she was unaware that there was a third person in the room. Just as she turned over onto her back, inadvertently letting the blanket fall to the floor, a tiny figure clambered onto the edge of the bed. He loosened his hook from the bed sheet and began rolling up his rope. After what had felt like an eternity, the thief Maruk was glad to be out of those cramped, pitch-black tunnels. He sat down and decided to rest a while before making his next move.

 

Like Erryl, his first reaction had been one of utmost amazement mingled with deep fear. During his years as a bandit in the mountains, he had heard lots of stories about the Sky-Giants, and had even once found a massive bronze coin discarded by one of them. But to actually see one in person, that was an indescribable experience. Unnoticed by the giant woman, he had slipped into her bedroom, easily fitting underneath the door. He had watched as she chatted with her prisoner, the man he had been searching for. And, after he was certain she’d fallen asleep, he decided to take his chance.

 

Of course, if this trip was to be worth anything to him, he had to find something of value to take back with him. He had searched around, but soon realized that he was too small to be able to just make off with something. The only things light enough for him to carry would be the giantess’s jewellery, if she was wearing any. He had risked his life to climb up the side of her bed. Now that he actually saw what awaited him up here, he had different intentions.

 

“Just look at those legs!” he thought, eyeing her as if she belonged to him. “They must stretch on forever! But, I wonder – what lies at the end of them?”

 

If there was one thing Maruk was even more notorious for than robbery, it was his appetite for women. Whenever his band ambushed unwary travellers, he would always take the women, or girls, for himself, calling them his ‘reward’. Maruk had lost count of how many he’d raped or defiled over the years, and even other bandits would sometimes think of him only with disgust. Most thieves were once simple men, whose fortunes had worsened and driven them to crime, but Maruk had always loved the lawless and sinful things in life.

 

He walked quickly in the shadow of her cathedral-like legs, keeping his eyes straight ahead, his sword unsheathed. After several minutes he reached her groin, and before him was the largest piece of underwear he had ever seen. He tried to think of something to compare it with, but his mind kept jumping back to what was in front of him. Overcome with feelings of desire, he dropped his sword and tugged at the edge of her panties. Failing to accomplish anything, he grabbed hold of the fabric and began to climb. Beneath him he was aware of the ridges and valleys of her colossal vagina.

 

“The biggest pussy in the world, and it’s all mine!”

 

Only after he’d climbed several dozen feet did he regret not taking his sword with him. He would have been able to cut through this fabric easily and gain access. Unfortunately for Maruk, he never got that chance. The sleeping giantess groaned softly in her sleep, though it sounded more like a roar to his ears. He held on tightly to her underwear and buried his face against it, and never saw the enormous hand reaching down to scratch the itchy region where he found himself.

 

The next morning, after Gailina had woken up and begun dressing, she noticed something strange. A tiny red stain on the front of her panties and, sticking to it, several microscopic pieces of cloth. Strange though this was, she wasn’t exactly new to this sight. She sighed.

 

 “Another would-be rapist,” she thought, putting on a clean pair of underwear. “When will they learn that I’m just not the right kind of girl for them?”