- Text Size +

Erryl watched with horror as his torch slowly went out. He knew he should have turned back long ago, and when he finally did turn around, he was no longer certain of the way. There were just too many tunnels, caves and passages for him to keep track off, and he was now completely lost. He didn’t know how many hours had passed since he foolishly ventured into the tunnel, believing it to be a quick route to the other side of the mountains. Now, as he stumbled over fallen rocks and slimy stones, he wondered if he would ever see daylight again. He still had sufficient water and food, but they wouldn’t last very long. Putting his left hand against the wall next to him, he decided to keep following it. It might not be the shortest route out, but at least he won’t be going in circles. Less than an hour passed before he saw a glimmer of light ahead, to his great relief. Erryl emptied his water bottle and hurried towards the light source.

 

At first the light blinded his vision, but his eyes adjusted and he could see what lay before him. And it was definitely not a sight he’d seen before. Instead of the jagged rocks and boulders he remembered, there now stretched in front of him a vast plain of smooth stone. Around him rose equally vast walls of the same stone, and there were several other objects whose great size made them impossible for Erryl to identify. He looked straight up and saw no sky, but a roof made of stone, several thousand feet above his head. The sight completely shocked and disorientated him, and he wandered if he was having some kind of nightmare.

 

“What kind of place could this be?” he wondered, as he took a few steps forward into this great, unknown room. Ahead of him loomed a truly gigantic structure that appeared to be made out of wood. It took Erryl a long time to figure out what it was, and when he did, he gasped loudly. It was nothing else but a table – a table larger than the largest temple.

 

“It can’t be…the Sky-Giants?” He hadn’t thought about it before, that they could be this tremendous in size. Next to one of them, even an Algaran would look like an insect. He had now reached one of the table’s feet, and could only gaze up in mingled fear and wonder. He looked across the room, and saw that it contained many other giant objects and furniture. And a door. A door that was busy opening.

 

Erryl had been trying to picture what one of these giants might look like, but nothing could have prepared him for what he saw then. When she entered, he could only see the bottom part of her long green gown as it swept across the floor. He bent his neck backwards, as his gaze travelled up, up, up, until it reached her waist far above him. She was wearing a green and blue corset of some sort, which pushed up her breasts, making it difficult for Erryl to see her face. All he could tell was that she had long, dark hair and pale skin.

 

“Unbelievable!” he thought to himself. “She must be a thousand feet tall! How will I ever get her to notice me?”

 

She was now standing so close that all he could see was sheer cliff of her dress rising in front of him. She was busy arranging something on the table. He drew his sword and crept closer cautiously, praying she wouldn’t suddenly shift her feet and wipe him out of existence. When he reached the base of her gown, he found its fabric too thick for him to move. He stuck his sword into this fabric and managed to haul himself up a few feet. But one glance at the hundreds of feet that remained to climb convinced him this was a stupid idea. He removed his sword and dropped to the floor.

 

“Heeeeeyyyyy!” he screamed at the top of his voice. “Down heeere! Help! Heeelp!”

 

He kept on screaming like this for over a minute, when the giantess suddenly moved backwards. The rush of air created knocked him off his feet and he landed on his back. He was struggling to get up when he saw her bending down. The gargantuan young woman simply licked the tip of her finger and brought it down to him, and soon he found himself stuck to her saliva and being whisked up hundreds of yards at a tremendous speed. One slight nudge later, and Erryl found himself rolling down the slopes of her fingers into her palm. He was petrified with fear: the thought that the Sky-Giants might be just as evil as Carinne had never entered his mind before. He stared up at her face, as she smiled back with a mouth the size of a large cave. Even though he was scared stiff, her face was still a beautiful one – but then, so was Carinne’s.

 

“Well, well,” she said, in a voice as loud as thunder, though it didn’t hurt his ears as much. “A puny little human, lost and scared. You’re lucky I noticed you, little one; you could have been crushed. Haven’t you heard these mountains are dangerous?”

 

Gailina regarded the speck of a man lying in her hand with interest. She was already used to humans showing up, accidentally or not, in her house. Usually she would only discover their remains after they’ve been stepped on or otherwise crushed in some way, so this was quite a surprise for her. Even though they were only the size of her fingernails, she knew they were no different from her in appearance. That didn’t mean she thought of them as equals, though. Her people had always believed that they were far above any other forms of life, and, so far, everything they saw reinforced that belief.

 

The tiny human was now trying to stand up straight and face her, but his legs just wouldn’t carry him. Gailina asked him a few questions, but got no answer.

 

“So you don’t want to answer me, hmm? I guess I’ll just have to persuade you somehow.”

 

She brought him a little closer to her face, and Erryl noticed that he wasn’t even as tall as one of her lips. He had tried to answer her question, but, warrior and knight though he was, could only give a few frightened squeaks. The mega-giantess gave him a little smile, and turned her hand upside-down. Erryl fell down into empty space, screaming and praying that he’ll survive somehow. He landed on the upper slope of her colossal right breast and bounced once or twice, before beginning to slide even farther down this massive obstacle. Soon he slipped in underneath the edge of her corset, where he tried to grab something for support. He lost his grip and fell onto a thick, fleshy object about six feet wide.

 

Erryl nearly fainted when he saw he was sitting right on top of her nipple. He grabbed at her skin, trying to find a way out of his humiliating predicament. All the while, her godlike face watched him from above, laughing and mocking him. She lowered a few strands of her hair downwards and he held on fast as she dragged him upwards. Once he was back in her hand, he collapsed on his knees and begged her to let him go.

 

“Ah, so you can talk,” she replied. “Well, I suppose I’d better introduce myself. I’m Gailina, a Zygonian, in case you didn’t know that yet. For some reason you little guys call us Sky-Giants; I guess it’s because we’re so much taller than you. But I’m not going to kill you, so you can rest easy. However, if you don’t tell me what you’re doing here, in my house, right now, you can look forward to spending a long time as a resident in various uncomfortable areas of my body.”

 

“I’m Erryl,” the tiny prisoner blurted out. “I…I’m sorry to offend you, or…or b-bother you, but…”

 

“Are you going to explain yourself soon, or would you like to rest inside me a little while first?”

 

 Erryl was startled out of his bewilderment, and began telling his story as quickly as possible, while outside the sun was setting behind the impenetrable mountains surrounding them.