- Text Size +
Story Notes:
1HS
Mary was bigger than your average girl, and quite proud of it too. She had a curvy figure that some would describe as round, but she preferred terms like, "Buxom". She was quite proud of her figure, to say the least, and flaunted it at every opportunity.

Sure, there were those she interacted with that were quite vocal about their distaste for her choice in clothing given her body type, but they were usually silenced quickly by Mary.

Though probably not in the way one would expect. Mary had the rather unique ability of being able to shrink people. She wouldn't use it too often, saving it for special occasions or the real assholes that populated her school. Just a simple snap of the finger and whatever stood before her would reduce to a size she believed was fit given her current mood.

Standing before her was her soon-to-be latest victim, Jennifer. As a member of the girls basketball team, Jennifer was rather thin and tall. Given her athletic abilities, she often felt herself superior to the more average students around her, and regularly bullied and insulted them. Mary was her latest prey, and it was quite easy to come up with ways to torment her.

With a smug grin over her latest string of insults, Jennifer awaited the inevitable tears to follow, but found Mary's face to instead twist into a sly grin.

Before she could get angry over Mary's reaction, Jennifer found herself being reduced in size at an exceedingly fast rate. Mary's soft lips opened, and her sly grind became a toothy smile as she reached her fingers down to the now minuscule athlete.

Wrapping her thick, yielding fingers around Jennifer, Mary lifted Jennifer to face level. A look of confusion and anxiety swept over Jennifer, and Mary pressed Jennifer into her soft cheek, feeling the tiny body sink deeply in.

"I think this size is much more suitable for you Jennifer!" Mary stated happily. "We'll have so much fun and you'll learn about a little thing called respect. Or die trying!" She matter-of-factly and, slipped the squirming Jennifer into the tight pocket of her jeans.

Hours later, Mary arrived home, excited that she now had all the time in the world to devote to her latest captive. Slipping her hand back into her jeans, Mary retrieved Jennifer's body and immediately realized she was unconscious.

"Oh my! You can't even handle a little ride in my pocket? What happened to the big tough athlete who was insulting me this afternoon?" Mary laughed. "Well, it's time to wake up, I'm ready to play!~" Mary laughed and gave a rather rough flick to Jennifer's side.

A tiny scream wafted up to her ears and Mary sighed pleasurably. Jennifer was awake and would now be able to experience what was in store for her.

Smiling further, Mary placed Jennifer onto a small desk in her room to really drive the difference in size home as Mary stretched in all directions from the tiny Jennifer's point of view.

"P-Please! Mary! I didn't mean it! I don't think you're fat at all, why, y-you're beautiful! I wish I was as curvaceous as you! Look at me, I'm just a stick! Flat as a board, and you're" Jennifer cried out, hoping her change in heart would affect Mary on an emotional level

"I appreciate the compliments little girl!" Mary replied, putting extra emphasis on the word little. "But I already know that my body is way better than yours, even moreso now given your recent change in stature!" She added, talking down to the quivering being below her.

"But, I think it's time we let you get a closer look at my body!" Mary giggled happily as she slid her shirt up slightly, revealing her soft belly to Jennifer, who now started backing away.

"What was it you said earlier? I was so fat that I sat next to EVERYBODY during lunch?" Mary laughed and lowered herself down onto Jennifer, smothering her beneath the smooth, pliant flesh.

As the weight settled down on her, Jennifer found her air growing thin and claustrophobia setting in. Fear for her life immediately took top priority and she began thrashing about in complete and utter terror.

Rubbing her belly, Mary laughed aloud as the tickling beneath her suddenly increased in intensity. She always enjoyed tormenting others like this, and kept the pressure on until she could feel the struggles begin to slow.

Mary lifted her tummy off Jennifer with a sigh. Though Mary would have loved nothing than to suffocate another victim beneath her girth, she decided to go for a quicker approach as she watched the barely conscious girl begin to stir.

An impish smile crossed Mary's full lips and she turned around, her enormous shapely ass now hovering over the tiny Jennifer.

Mary simply held this position and waited for her cue. Sure enough, less than a minute passed before she heard a terrified scream from behind, and she lowered herself.

"I hope you enjoy the biggest part of me!" She laughed and pressed down onto the miniature girl. The body resisted a bit, surprising Mary.

"Oh you're definitely a fighter! But, sorry sweetie, I've only just begun!" She giggled and pressed all her weight onto the body beneath her, flattening it with a meaty crunch.

Raising herself, Mary looked over the red spot on her desk. Feeling around her backside, she quickly found the tiny girls body and peeled it off her jeans.

Crumpling the body, Mary threw it into a trash can standing next to the chest and opened a notebook that lay open on the desk.

Flipping through the pages Mary came upon a list of students at school, and, skimmed through it quickly.

Finding the name, "Jennifer McPherson", Mary added a red check and closed the notebook.