- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author note: This is an old SW story of mine. Since the main character is smaller than many of the woman around her I decided to post it here.

 

Maxar's Harem

  Chapter one  

"What a nightmare." Penny Wiseman moaned.

"What was it about?" A female voice replied.

Startled by the unfamiliar voice Penny opened her eyes. She was lying in a strange bed in an unfamiliar room. If she didn't know better she would have sworn the walls were made of plastic. Standing besides the bed was a brunette. She was wearing a white T-shirt and pink shorts. Looking down on her own body she noticed she was dressed in similar clothes. Which she was sure she didn't own and didn't remember putting on.

"Where I'm I? Who are you?" Penny asked.

"We call this the "Welcome house."" The brunette replied. "My name is Carol Burn. I take it your Penny Wiseman?"

"How did you know my name? Are you the one who kidnapped me and removed my clothes?"

Carol burst out laughing.

"No. Maxar was the one that kidnapped you. As for knowing your name, I went through your purse. "

"Hey! You shouldn't have done that."

"Believe me the contents of your purse don't matter much here. Tell me what is that last thing you remember?"

"I'm not sure. I remember seeing something about seeing a giant alien on the news. And then I remember seeing it towering over the California countryside. It was right outside the convention center where I was giving a speech. I remember going outside to investigate the giant man reports. Then I remember being garbed in a huge hand and the alien remarking something about loving California girls. It must have been a nightmare.

"I got bad news for you honey. That really happened. And that's not the worst of it."

"It's not?"

"How tall are you Penny?"

"I’m just over 5'11". Why?"

"Like me you been shrunk. You’re now six inches tall."

"That's impossible." Penny cried.

"It's true. Look outside the dollhouse. And you'll see for yourself."

"But a six inch tall human would probably freeze to death. Especially one wearing thin summer like clothes. At the very least would require spending all her time looking for high-energy food. If I was really six inches tall I would be dead."

"I assure you that you're not dead. And what's this about freezing?"

"The smaller an animal is the faster it looses heat. Cut the height of a woman in half and she's looses heat twice as fast. If I was really six inches tall, that about 1/12th of my former height. I would be losing heat 12 times faster than normal. Since I'm not cold, that obviously not happening.

"Haven't you ever heard of magic?"

Penny burst out laughing.

"Magic is impossible. I actually belong to an organization called "Sceptics Club" who mission is to prove to people that magic, so called psychic powers and God don't exist."

 

Before Carol could comment the roof was lifted off the dollhouse. An Asian girl looked down on them.

"Great Scott, it's a fifty foot woman." Penny cried.

"Actually I'm only 5'1"." The Asian woman replied. "See you're finally awake. For you are one of the few women who was asleep during the whole processing process."

"Processing process?" Penny asked.

"Lucy Wu here processes each new woman into the harem." Carol explained.

"Get personal info. Get them into their new clothes among other stuff." Lucy admitted,

"So you’re the one who took my clothes."

"Hey! All new harem members get dressed in a white T-shirt and pink shorts."

"I refuse to be part of any one's harem."

Carol and Lucy then laughed.

"We all belong to Maxar. The sooner you accept that the happier you'll be." Lucy told Penny.

"There's something familiar about that name." Penny thought to herself. But she couldn't remember what.

"Guess it's time to show Penny around." Carol said.

"It will go faster, if I do it."  Lucy suggested.

"Think Penny will be more comfortable with me."

"Think I'll stick with Carol. I don't want to be carried around." Penny said.

 

"Guess what! You don't have a choice." Lucy then reached in and grabbed Penny.

"Hey! Put me down." Penny cried. She tried to wiggle out of Lucy's hand but couldn't escape her strong but gentle grip.

"Don't hurt her." Carol pleaded.

"I won't. Maxar told me that he wants to meet her later."

"Please I want to go with Carol." Penny pleaded.

"Fine. I'll take Carol along as well. You big baby." Lucy then placed her left hand next to Carol. She then climbed inside.

 

With Penny in her right hand and Carol in her left, Lucy started the tour.

 

From her viewpoint of several feet off the floor, Penny quickly saw that the house she was in was indeed a dollhouse. It was located on a table in a huge room. In sight was a normal sized coach and a coffee table.  The coffee table had several bowls of what looked from distance oatmeal. There was also what looked a mini water cooler on the table. There was SW of various sizes on the table. There were ladders leading down to the ground.

 

Speaking of the ground she could groups of women here and there on the floor. They ranged in size from two inches tall to a foot tall.  Along the wall was a bunch of dollhouses of various sizes. Along the other wall was what looked like toilets of various sizes.

 

"Where on earth is this place?" Penny asked.

"We're not on Earth. This is Sizeloa." Lucy replied.

"Maxar's home world." Carol added.

"I find that hard to believe."

"You are a sceptic. I suggest that you start believing or else." Lucy suggested.

"Someday I'll escape from here." Penny vowed.

"And go where? We're on another planet." Carol pointed out.

"Not only that, this mansion is on an island. And there is no other land in sight." Lucy added.

 

"Mansion? How big is this place?" Penny asked.

"There are four floors not counting the basement." Carol replied.

"This is the second floor. Most good harem members spent most of their time on this floor or on the first floor."

"The real lucky ones get to go on the third floor or the fourth floor." Carol added.

"And the unlucky ones?"

"Go to one of the various prisons in the basement." Lucy replied.

 

They were now standing in front of the coffee table.

"This is the main second floor feeding station. This is what most harem members eat."

"They eat oatmeal?"

"Actually it's "SW meal". Sort of like pet food for people."

"What's it taste like?"

"Why don't you have a taste?" Lucy then placed Penny down on the table. She then noticed the bowls and spoons. Taking a spoon, she stuck her hand in the "SW meal" and brought a spoon full. Then she ate it.

"They expect people to eat this stuff?"

"You get used to it." A three-inch tall redhead told Penny.

"Does anyone get to eat any normal food?" Penny asked.

"Only the most pampered among us." Carol replied.

"It’s time to resume our tour." Before Penny could ever think of running away, Lucy picked her up.

 

"Over here are some of toilets for when you need to answer the call of nature." Lucy said as she pointed to the toilets along the wall. "Notice there is a toilet for every size of SW we have here.

"I also notice that there is no privacy."

"Get used to it." Was Carol's reply.

"And where do you go to get washed?"

"There are several options. Most SW use the shower room." Lucy replied. "And then there always the normal sized bathroom on the third floor and Maxar's private bathroom on the top floor. I'll show you the shower room."

 

The shower room, looked like someone took an ordinary shower and split it into eight showers. As they watched there was three shrunken women taking showers. None seamed concerned that they were being watched.

 

"How many SW is there in the Harem?" Penny asked Lucy."

"There are 1,000 shrunken women in the harem." Lucy replied. "That's not counting us normal sized women who used to be SW but were later grown by Maxar."

"A thousand? Where did he get so many women?"

"From various sources. He raids various timelines and earth's. Other times he buys them online." Lucy explained.

"You can't buy people over the internet." Penny cried out.

"On some worlds you can. That's where he got most of his actresses and singers. They usually hang around the first floor. I'll take you there now."

Going down stairs they passed by a 5'6" African woman. She was wearing a T-shirt that said: "Just because my skin is the color of dirt doesn't mean I should be treated like dirt."

"Morning Lucy." The black woman said to Lucy. Then she saw what was in Lucy's hands.

"What's going on? Since when do you carry around SW?"

"I’m just giving Penny a tour of the place and Carol tagging along. Penny Wisemen met Donna Black."

"Nice to meet you Donna." Penny said.

"As if we need more blue eye blondes around here. Stay out of my way or you'll be sorry. By the way Emma hurt her back again."

"I'll try to stay clear of her path. Thanks for the warning."

Donna then hurried off.

 

"What with Donna and who is Emma?" Penny asked.

"Donna comes from a world where the CSA is still in existence and blacks are treated like dirt." Carol explained.

"And Emma?"

"At 6'2" Emma Robinson is the tallest woman here. She finds it hard to reach down to the ground to pick up after SW." Lucy explained.

"She's got blond hair, blue eyes, beautiful tanned skin. She has the kind of body women wish they had." Carol added.

"Speak for yourself Carol. I love being Asian. Wish I had her height though."

"No you don't."

"Carol we were just talking about you."

"Being tall is no advantage when dealing SW. I need you to do my clean up duties."

"But I'm doing a tour of the mansion for the SW in my hands." Lucy explained.

Emma then lifted Lucy off the ground.

"You will do the cleaning I normally do or else. As for the SW, I'll take the blond. As for the brunette, Carol isn't it."

"That's my name." Carol replied.

"Take her back to the second floor and leave her there. And if you dare tell Maxar about this I'll deny it."

Emma then placed Lucy back on the ground. Lucy then handed Penny to Emma.

"Hope I'm not going from the frying plan to the fire." Penny thought to herself.

 

To be continued