- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Ripstang2000
Joey’s Club House

I, my friends am a business man. No, not the type that hangs out on Wall Street trading stocks. I’m not the one that sits behind a desk pushing papers all day either. I am more of an entrepreneur, a provider, if you will. I know what people want and I give it to them, simple as that. Let me take you back a ways, actually about two years. I was your typical American teenager, I had a good family, I lived in a small suburban neighborhood just outside the great city of Boston. I had a good childhood, plenty of friends, lots of places to play, two easy going loving parents, you know I was your average American boy. Thing was I had no time to play foolish games, you see. Money was something I loved since I was a little boy, and I had always had a way of making it. I had my paper route, I mowed lawns, I would go to the grocery store for old Mrs. Jones who lived down the block. They where all great ways to make money as a young adult, but I wanted more, and to tell ya the truth I didn’t want to work that friggin hard to make my money. What could I possibly do that requires very little work, and has a very generous amount of income you ask?

I was on the way to the local Market for Old Mrs. Jones one fine summer morning when I saw something that would change my life forever. Why I never thought of this before, I will never know. It was something so simple, something that just sat in front of my beady little eyes undetected all these years until that fateful day. Kind of like when my dad would search the house up and down for his car keys. He would over turn cushions on the sofa, check all his dirty pant pockets, scream and yell at everybody in the house, and finally he would find them sitting on the kitchen table next to the bowl of dusty, old, wax fruit, right out in plan view. Anyways, I would cut threw a vacant lot on my way to the Market, there was an abandon house all boarded up and the local teens would have small gatherings there at night, hang out, drink beer and all that shit. During the day just a bunch of empty beer cans, used condoms and alcohol bottles where all you could find inside the dilapidated building. I know because I would collect all the cans and recycle them. After all can collecting was my most lucrative businesses. Problem was I would have to get there early in the morning because some kids from the neighborhood caught wind of this lucrative business opportunity and would clean the place out before I would get there. Those little unimaginative bastards , I come up with this brilliant scheme, and they take all the benefits. Sure I could have woke up earlier and got those cans myself but like I said before, I don’t really like to work that hard for my money, and getting up at the ass crack of dawn to collect hundreds of aluminum cans sounds like hard work to me.

So I’m walking threw the vacant lot on my way to the store, and I hear all kinds of commotion coming from inside the house. Stopping dead in my tracks I did what any other boy my age would have done, I picked up a big wooden stick and went into the house to beat the hell out of those little doosh bags that where stealing my cans. As I entered the old house I was shocked. No, no, I was hurt to see four of my best friends with trash bags full of my cans. The four where arguing about something they found, you know who gets to keep it, who gets it first, that type of shit. The stupid bastards hovered over their find like cavemen over the first ever fire. The neanderthals where so caught up in arguing about who gets to have it first that they didn’t even see me walk up behind them. I lifted my stick high above my head and was about to knock some sense into those back stabbing jerks when I saw it, sitting on the floor in all its glory. A pornographic magazine. That’s right a titty mag, no big whoop to you maybe, but I saw an endless amount of money, a river of gold, a Olympic sized swimming pool full of crisp green backs, ah you get the picture. You see these guys where arguing over this magazine. Nudy pictures on blotchy gloss paper. That’s when it hit me like a ton of bricks. I could I have been so stupid, so unaware. Naked chicks sell!!! It might as well had a big red blinking neon light sitting over it saying “what the hell toke you so long to think of this Joey”. How simple is that, naked, chicks, sell. What a concept. Oh, it was fuckin beautiful, something so simple, would make me the man I always wanted to be. “Rich”! So instead of beating these stupid uncreative bastards to a bloody pulp, I told my back stabbing buddies they could keep collecting all the friggin cans they wanted. In fact I gave all my money making systems up right there on the spot. I gave Paul my lawn maintenance accounts, Chip my paper route, Benny Old Mrs. Jones’ grocery list, and Dave, my closest friend even though he was screwing me over by stealing all my fuckin cans, the back stabbing prick. Well, I gave him exclusive rights to all my can collecting sites. For a small fee of course, hey I am a Business man, plus these pricks had been stealing my cans for months now, it serves them right. The four delinquents where so thrilled I didn’t beat their boney little asses that they where more then cooperative to hand over a simple finders fees. As I walked home on that beautiful summer day I counted my fee money and started planning my ultimate scheme.

After days of hard work I was finished, my plan would come to life in a matter of minutes. I felt like Dr. Frankenstein as I was about to bring my magnificent creation to life. I already had a clientele and even a waiting list before I opened the doors to Joey’s Clubhouse. Ten bucks a head and a three dollar waiting list fee, I already made more money on this scheme then all my other businesses put together. I had built a tree fort with some wood I conveniently found lying around on this construction site near my house. It just so happens I built my fort in the back yard about thirty feet from my older, well developed sister Kelly’s bedroom window. Hey, relax I’m no perv. I am a business man, and I do know that all the other boys in the neighborhood look at my sister as some sort a sex goddess, and well, sister or not Hot chicks sell. I was rolling in the cash after just the first day, word of Joey’s clubhouse spread like a case of the crabs in a whore house. You remember those jobs I gave up to my back stabbing friends for that small finders fee. Well they would spend all there hard earned cash to look through some cracks and small knot holes in the side of my fort to stare in my older sisters bedroom window. Funny thing was she was always fully clothed and usually on the telephone talking to one of her many friends. I had spent no money on creating Joey’s, only very little time. Now as a young man I was making just as much as my old man made at his 9-5, only he worked a hell of a lot harder than me.

Years passed and my pockets grew like Rosie O’Donnells waist line at an all you can eat buffet. I had just turned 18 and made it mandatory that the members of Joeys be the same. Sure I pissed off a lot of little brats but who the fuck really cares. In a few years they would be old enough to enter my clubhouse and the years of waiting would only make them want it more. Besides they didn’t have the money the older guys had. Eighteen plus guys busted there humps working their full time jobs, and that meant more money for Joey. I was like God to these brainless money spending buffoons, I was like the Godfather in that old mobster movie, my word was law to these idiots. Sure I was rollin in the dough but I still wanted more. In fact I wanted it all, and it was that greed, that infatuation with money, that was eventually my down fall. I should have listened to my old man. He would always say to me “Son, you get greedy, you get bit”. That may have been the smartest thing my old man has ever said to me, it may have been the smartest thing anyone ever said to me. You see Pops was a hard worker. Maybe the hardest worker I had ever seen, although he really wasn’t much of a thinker. In fact he may have been one of the less educated people I have ever meet in life, but he had a good heart. What he really lacked was common sense. If only I had only listened, I would never be in this predicament today.

One night while surfing the information highway, I came across a website that would change my life, and four of my best friends lives forever. The site was like a cheaply constructed, wannabe, copycat e-bay. Clicking my mouse I went from page to page looking at various items on this poorly designed website. I saw antique clocks, toy trains, reading glasses, and I was about to x out when I saw something that caught my eye. It was a futuristic looking ray gun that claimed to have the ability to shrink and enlarge things. I laughed out load as I read on about the guns special capabilities. “Bullshit,” I laughed harder when I saw a few before and after pictures demonstrating the guns ability. There was a variety of different pictures of shrunken boulders, tiny cars, enlarged carrots, beets and various fruits, but the one I liked best was a sexy blonde swimsuit model the size of a house. The busty bikini clad giant stood next to a two story colonial similar to the one I reside in. She held a full sized man at her breast level. He stood upright in the palm of her open left hand waving to the camera. Her playful smile was so warm and inviting, I just couldn’t take my eyes off the picture. I found myself wishing I could switch places with the man. He looked confident, like she wouldn’t harm him as he stood upright in her open palm. She smiled that beautiful smile down at him and her long wavy blonde hair flowing in the wind. God I got a kick out of those photos, clearly, I figured they must have been photo shopped. But the artist was fuckin brilliant, a real Picasso, the pictures where flawless in every way. Even with a close examination the photos where perfect. Well I don’t know if it was because it was late at night and I was just crazy tiered or because I just thought the ad was a fuckin riot, but I bought the stupid plastic gun. I even ordered it over night express. Hey what the hell, I’ve got the money, and I didn’t mind giving this guy a couple of well deserved bucks, after all he obviously put some time into those photos and I did laugh my ass off reading the ridiculous stories about the guns mystical powers.

Morning came quicker then an inmate in the Playboy Mansion, and I woke up to the smell of freshly cooked pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I just love my mom’s pancakes. She makes them extra fluffy and extra big, like the size of a diner plate big. She would load them with chocolate chips and mashed banana, just for me and my sister Kelly. I rolled out of bed and slipped my brown Italian leather slippers on. Putting on my expensive burgundy Japanese silk bathrobe I headed downstairs to the kitchen. My whole family was gathered around the kitchen table stuffing their faces with my mothers homemade flapjacks.

“Nice bathrobe you dork, ” my clueless sister Kelly said to me between fork fulls of chocolatey pancake. She had clearly no taste for style or culture. Besides, who did she think she was. I could buy and sell her a hundred times over, and she talks to me like that.

“Well good morning to you to sis, are you putting on some weight” I told her as I sat down to join my family at the kitchen table. She dropped her fork on the plate and pushed it away from her after my little weight comment. Kelly was your basic self absorbed 20 year old girl. She had long light brown hair that was accented by blonde highlights. She had it pulled up in a tight pigtail behind her head. She always wore tight fitting cloths to show of her impressive body. Even though she was still in her bed cloths she was trying to make a fashion statement. Her navy blue sleeveless t-shirt clung to her like saran wrap. Her big braless breasts wiggled every time she made the slightest of moves. Her perky nipples pushed at the seams of the tight shirt making their outline clearly visible to the rest of her family.

Kelly and I had your normal older popular sister, young intellectually gifted, business savvy, younger brother relationship. We really had nothing in common except that we had the same parents, and we shared the same house. Kelly’s idea of a hard day at work was going to the beach, and then maybe hitting the mall, or the movies with her friends. She had no real goals in life, unless you want to call being the most tanned female east of the Mississippi a goal. I on the other hand was accepted to Brown University, and I would be attending there this fall if it was not for my greed.

Just as I cut into my first stack of piping hot, oversized, syrup dripping, chocolate, banana, pancakes the doorbell rung. I looked up from my mouth watering breakfast in complete disgust. Who the hell had the nerve, no, no the audacity to ring the bell this early on a Saturday , morning. If it was one of the Clubhouse members I thought, ohhh. I would beat them like a redheaded stepchild, I would hit them with so many combinations he would think he where a friggin safe, I would, ahh well you get the point I was as pissed of as a sopping wet cat. After all they knew the Clubhouse rules. The club opens at noon on the weekends no earlier, no later. The bell ringing directed my fathers attention from his morning newspaper to the front door. As he stood up to answer the call he laid the paper on the breakfast table. I chuckled, but I wasn’t surprised to see that the old man was reading the funnies section of the Boston Globe. God, the man was oblivious to his surrounding world. I remember the time he searched through my Wall Street Journal looking for the Garfield comics, ahh, the poor brainless idiot.

“Hey son,” my father called to me from the foyer. “There’s a package here for you”.
I leaped up from my seat and met my father at the door as he waived goodbye to the delivery guy. That was just like him, waving to the delivery guy. The old man’s smiling face just urked me as he closed the front door. He looked like he had just reacquainted himself with an old friend, not a package delivery man. In my dads distorted perception of reality everybody was as innocent and as kind hearted as he was. I could only imagine what life looked like through his “pink fuzzy glasses”. Everyone in his world must have halo’s hovering above their heads and little angle wings attached to their backs. They must all wear polka dotted bunny suits, and use words like please, pardon me and thank you, as they went about their daily routine of doing good deeds for their common man. His perception was like a censored version of “Leave it to fuckin Beaver”.

“Open it up son,” he said excitedly. “ I wonder what it could be,” the old man seamed more intrigued with the package then myself.

“Ah, its nothing dad,” I forcefully grabbed the package from him and held it tight in both hands. I didn’t want to open the package in front of anybody so I headed up the stairs to my bedroom where I could get a little privacy. Could you imagine my family’s reaction to me, an eighteen year old man opening up a kids toy. I would never live that humiliation down.

I hurried into my room, and plopped the package down on my bed. I couldn’t friggin believe I was so excited to open up this toy that was sure to be a big disappointment. My only hopes where that they sent along some of those crazy before & after pictures along with those hilarious “True stories” about the guns ability. To my disappointment the cardboard box was full of styrofoam packing peanuts and the cheap looking plastic toy gun. No pictures, no stories, god I was more disappointed then I imagined I would be. The futuristic, light grey gun looked just like the picture I viewed online the night before. As I picked it up for a closer look I noticed the big red dial on the side that said shrink, normal, and enlarge in oversized white block lettering. I couldn’t believe that someone as intellectually gifted as myself wasted his money on something so ridiculous, something so stupid, something so childish. I sat down on my bed with my head lowered like a puppy dog that just chewed up its masters slippers. I held the cheap plastic toy in my lap while I tried to regained my esteem. “Hey that ad was a fuckin riot,” I told myself. “That’s why I bought this toy in the first place, right”. Imagine those ridiculous accusations the website promised. Not even a man as uneducated as my father would have believed such blatant lies. A gun that can change the size of things with a simple pull of the trigger, “God I’m a fuckin idiot”. I lifted the gun from my lap, and pointed it to my large oak dresser in the corner of my room. Pulling the cheap plastic trigger the gun began to hum and slightly vibrate. “Oh god,” I laughed as the barrel of the gun glowed a bright blue. As the humming and vibrating intensified a ray beam shot out from the barrel of the gun and encircled my dresser casing it to glow a bright blue. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped as it disappeared into thin air.

“Holy shit,” I exclaimed as a jumped off my bed. With the gun still in hand I ran over to where my dresser once sat. I almost fell over in shock as I saw my once large oak chest of drawers reduced to a messily one inch in height. “It really worked,” I yelled as my body tingled with excitement. Those silly pictures and stories on the internet where real. That 50 foot swimsuit model, that shrunken car, those gigantic fruits and vegetables where all real. This was the most amazing thing my eyes have ever witnessed in my eighteen years of life. The only thing that made me more excited then the thought of this guns capabilities was the amount of money it would generate for me. Instead of my customers staring threw small cracks, and knot holes in the side of my wooden fort to catch glimpses of my older sister. I could use the gun to get them inside the house, get them inside her room, to see her go about her everyday life without even knowing they where their. They could get as close as they fuckin wanted as long as they signed a release form, clearing me of any lawsuits or liabilities in an event that they get injured or killed. They could do anything they wanted, for a small fee of course.

Without a second thought I turned the gun on myself and fired. The gun hummed and buzzed in my trembling hand. Beads of sweet rolled off my forehead as the buzzing intensified. Within seconds my entire environment changed, everything in my room shot up to gigantic proportions. The glossy hardwood floor looked like an ongoing barren desert. In the distance the glossy shine from the hardwood looked like an endless mirage of water. My bed, my night stand, my computer desk all looked like gigantic plateaus stretching towards the heavens. With the gun still in my hand I began to explore my giant sized bedroom. The gun, and my cloths shrunk along with me. I was glad because I kind of over looked the idea of me shrinking and the gun staying normal sized. It would have been tough figuring out a way to change myself back to normal if the gun didn’t shrink with me. I began to trek across my bedroom, stopping to examine things like my giant pair of sneakers, a colorful mountain of dirty pants, shorts, socks, shirts, and a large white packing peanut that must have fallen to the floor when I pulled the gun out of the box earlier. Scurrying across the floor like a tiny insect I made my why to the packing peanut. It was amazing, the huge s-shaped packing nut looked like it was fifteen feet long. Laying on its side it was just a bit taller then me, it stood about six feet high and I was amazed more with the weight of the immense packing nut. I tried to push it but it wouldn’t budge. It felt like it was anchored to the ground with long titanium bolts, and arch welded at the seams. I had figured something as light weight as a packing nut would still be movable at my present stature but I was dead wrong, it was planted to the ground like a deep rooted tree. Putting down the gun I decide I wanted to scale the giant peanut, hey why the hell not, you would have done the same thing in my position if you where an inch tall. Grabbing the top of the white styrofoam peanut I found two good handholds as I kicked for a good foothold with my right leg. I climbed the packing nut with ease. I was no athlete by any means but the climb wasn’t as challenging as I expected it to be. Slightly out of breath I stood upright on the packing nut and flexed my little arms in my best victory pose. I was the king of my new world I thought boldly sticking out my chest. I had conquer the might packing peanut. “Wow what a great picture this would make for that website,” I laughed.

Just then I felt a little tremor vibrate me and my packing nut. A few seconds later another tremor rattled me a bit more then the first. What the hell was that, I crouched down for better stability. Another tremor more impressive then the first two made me grip the packing nut with both hands. The rattles seamed to be about three or four seconds apart before but now they where every other second. Then as soon as they started they stopped. “Boom, boom, boom, a loud thudding sound echoed throughout my environment. It sounded like a distant thunder storm. Boom, boom, boom, there it was again, what was that sound. To my horror my gigantic six panel bedroom door began to slowly creek open. “Joey,” a Godlike voice echoed. “Are you in here”. I froze in fear as my mother’s monestrous form appeared in my doorway. She was enormous. Like the size of fuckin Godzilla in one of those old Creature Double Feature movies. My neck strained as I store up at my titan sized mother. Her long light blue flower patterned sun dress looked like a gigantic circus tent. The material stretched around her enormous hourglass curves, or should I say her hour and a half glass curves. “What,” she was a stay at home mom in her mid forties with two kids, there is no way in hell she still had an hour glass figure. I watched as she made her way into my bedroom. The ground shook violently with her every step. I clung to my styrofoam peanut like it was an over turned life raft in the mid Atlantic during a class five hurricane. The peanut bucked like it was an angry bull trying to shake an unbalanced rider. My mothers giant open toe sandal crashed to the ground again, sending a mini quake that would register on the Richter scale. The tremor was so violent it caused my bucking peanut to eject me high into the air. My little body slammed the ground knocking the wind from my tiny lunges. I gasped for air for a few seconds before sitting up.

“The gun,” I yelled. “Where the hell is my gun”. Coughing as my lungs let in a wave of much needed air. I saw the shrink-ray sitting in the middle of my floor, sitting right next to the packing nut. I began to stand but my mothers footfalls knocked me to the ground instantly. She was almost on top of me as I looked up. Her gigantic right foot dwarfed the styrofoam peanut as she stopped just before it. I had to reach the gun and make myself normal again, what a fuckin stupid idea it was to climb that nut in the first place. “What the hell was I thinking,” I said to myself as I got to my feet. I dashed towards the gun keeping my eye on it like I was a Pitbull and the gun was a steak. I dove face first at the gun and slide across the glossy hardwood like a major leaguer stealing second base. I came to a holt only feet from the gun. It was just out of reach and my mother had stopped directly over me. I was doomed she must have seen me, sliding across the floor. To her I must have looked like a gross little bug scurrying across the floor. I turned over on my back to see my mother’s gigantic foot only feet from where I laid. My mother slowly bent at the knee and her gigantic hand lowered towards me. “Oh my god, she must have seen me” I was petrified as her hand got closer and closer. The gun was only feet from my grasp but I remained frozen to the floor from fear. What would my gigantic mother do to me. Would she realize it was me or mistake me for some kind of little bug. I closed my eyes and covered my head with my arms as her hands shadow darkened my view. “Mom it’s me,” I mouthed, I was so scared I couldn’t yell. I kicked my little legs and swung my arms out in front of me like an over turned cockroach. It wasn’t the greatest defense I admit but it was all I had. Seconds passed and I managed to work up enough courage to open my eyes. I stopped kicking and punching when I saw my mother had the packing nut in between her thumb and index finger. She lifted it off the ground like it weighed nothing. It was then that I realized how small and fragile I really was. Minutes before I was climbing on the same peanut like it was a friggin jungle gym. It felt like a well rooted tree to me but to my gigantic mother it was as light as air. I watched as my mother stood upright and dropped the packing nut back into the box with all its packing nut friends. She easily lifted the house sized box with her left arm and carried it out of my bedroom.

Standing up I dusted myself off, and walked over to the ray gun. “Man that was close,” I said under my breath as I reached down for the shrink-ray. I can’t put this gun down again when I’m small I told myself. Aiming the gun at myself I adjusted the knob to read normal and gave the trigger a pull. Within seconds the blue beam hit me turning me back to my original size.

Noon time rolled around and I greeted my four best costumers in the Clubhouse. You remember Chip, Benny, Paul, and Dave, those can stealing doosh bags, well not only where they my best customers, they where also my closest friends.

“Gentlemen, gentlemen please have a seat,” I instructed the four horny idiots who had already taken their spy posts in the fort. It toke a little more persuasion but the four guys reluctantly calmed down and sat in a semi-circle around me.

“Joey’s Clubhouse has been severing you for two years now and I would like to thank you for your patronage,” I told the group as they burst into applause. “I just wanted to let you know that the Clubhouse will be upping its daily fee to twenty dollars a head, instead of the original ten,” I was rudely interrupted mid sentence by the protests of my four friends.

“Twenty dollars are you out of your mind Joey,” my closest friend Dave barked at me. I nodded my head letting know I was serious.

“Gentlemen, please, calm down, let me explain before you all jump at my neck like rabid dogs”. “The fee is being raised due to the substantial upgrades we have made here at Joey’s,” I told the angry mob as they looked around the fort trying to see what had be upgraded.

“What upgrades Joey,” Chip interrupted me. “This shit hole still looks the same to me,” Chip insulted me while the other boys looked on in shock.

“How dare you,” I snapped back at Chip like a pissed of gator. The other boys new Chip had crossed the line calling the Clubhouse a shit hole. “How dare you call this place a shit hole”. “Wasn’t it you the other day that said this place was like you own little Heaven,” I reminded him of his comments. “Didn’t you tell me last week you couldn’t live without this place”. “Do you know how many men are on this waiting list,” I shook my clipboard full of names in front of his scared sweety face. “If this place is such a shit hole,” I leaned right into him. “Why don’t I just replace you with one of these guys, patently waiting for their shot at getting in,” I yelled as I pointed to one of the names on the clip board. Chip bowed his head along with the other three. A little threat like revoking a membership always silenced an angry crowd.

“Sor, Sor, Sorry Joey, I, I, I never meant you or you beautiful club any disrespect,” Chip apologized to me like I myself was the godfather.

“Well that’s better,” I stood back up. “We here at Joey’s decided to upgrade substantially,” I told the guys staring down Chip until he lowered his head like a scared puppy dog again. “Now the members of the club will be able to get a closer look into Kelly’s bedroom”. “As a matter of fact not only will you be able to watch her in her bedroom but also in the bathroom, the kitchen, the livingroom, where every your little hearts desire,” I said getting their fullest attention. “Now my friends.” I said shrugging my shoulders up in question. “Is all this going to be worth twenty messily bucks a day”?

“Oh, my God Joey,” Paul piped in. “Please tell me you have spy cams set up all around the house,” Paul begged me,

“Spy cams,” I laughed “Spy cams are for kids,” I said to him, shooting down his foolish idea. “I have something so much better then a stupid little spy cam,” I laughed like a mad scientist.

“Well what is it,” Chip yelled out impatiently. He instantly coward as I shot him one of my evil eye stares.

“Please, Gentlemen, trust me, have I ever let you down before,” I questioned the group in a serious tone. “Fill these Liability Waivers out and we will get started,” I tossed a pile of forms and pens at them. Knowing better to question me the four idiots signed the waivers and passed them back in. “Well follow me,” I instructed the group of horny mindless buffoons.

As the guys entered my bedroom I closed and locked the door behind us.

“Please gentlemen stand over here by the door,” I instructed them. Without hesitation the four huddled in a group by my bedroom door. Pulling out my shrink-ray I pointed it at them and fired. The boys looked nervous as the gun rattled and buzzed but had no time to move. The bright blue beam shot out encircling the group of huddled men and shrank them instantly. Knowing that they would be freaking out any second now I fired the gun at myself reducing me down to one inch in height. Chip already was running around like a chicken with his head cut off, Dave, Paul, and Benny stood huddled together just taking in the vastness of my gigantic bedroom.

“Chip,” I yelled as I impatiently watched him run from side to side like a Tanzanian Devil in heat.

“Can somebody grab him,” I ordered the other three. The boys got Chip under control by tackling him to the ground and physically holding him down.

“Chip listen to me, everything is alright. You have to calm down or we are going to send you home, do you understand,” I told Chip as the other boys fought to hold his arms and legs down. Chip nodded his head in approval and stopped his fighting. The boys helped him to his feet and patently waited for my next order.

“Well this is it boys,” I said proudly. “This is the substantial upgrade here at Joey’s Clubhouse, I hope you all enjoy the tour”. With that said I lead the boys to my building sized bedroom door. I had them wait for a second while I checked the hall to make sure the coast was clear. I crouched under the 3/4 inch slit under my bedroom door and popped my pea sized head out on the other side. I looked to my right down the long hallway first towards the stairs, then the bathroom and finally my parents room and saw nothing. Looking left and then across the hall to Kelly’s room I saw nothing either. Coast was clear, so I turned around to inform the others it was safe to move.

“Let’s go,” I waived them on from under the door. Out in the hallway I looked both ways again just before I lead them across the hall like a group of baby ducklings.

“This is it boy’s. Try to stay together, and what ever you do, if the ground starts to,” before I could finish Chip disappeared under Kelly’s door. Then Dave, Paul, and Benny where quick to follow. I had to admit even though I was acting all cool the butterflies in my stomach turned like a cloths washer on spin cycle. I couldn’t wait to explore my sisters room at my new tiny size. I popped out the other side of Kelly’s door to see that Chip was already halfway across her room examining the gigantic adult play land like it was a fuckin Toys r Us. Her floor was littered with dirty clothing. Humongous bra’s with cups the size of garage doors, countless numbers of thongs, skirts, jeans, shorts, flip-flops, scandals, high heeled shoes and boots. The floor was like a miniature amusement park. It was full of fun rides and us five where the only guests. Paul and Benny quickly followed in Chip’s footsteps examining the various different obstacles around Kelly’s room. Dave and I laughed as Chip dove head first into one of my sisters enormous pink laced bra’s. The sea of pink material swallowed him up as he rolled himself around like a flea infested dog. The net like material made for good climbing as Chip demonstrated by scaling one of the pink bra cups and then diving back in like he was in a swimming pool. Benny had made his way over to one of Kelly’s giant gloss black pumps. He looked like an insect standing next to the giant six inch stiletto heel. We laughed as Benny fell on his ass trying to shimmy himself up the slippery heel. Not having any luck Benny ran to the front of the giant black open toe high heel and climbed onto the smooth black insole. He stood up inside my sisters gigantic shoe and then ran to the top. I was in hysterics as Benny slide down her insole like it was a giant black slide. Paul was waist deep in a pair of my sisters skimpy thong panties. He pulled the material high above his head and fell backward letting the panties cover him like a falling parachute. Witnessing all the fun Dave and I ran in our separate directions to join in. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dave disappear into one of Kelly’s over turned knee high stripper boots. He entered the boots opening like it was a giant dark cave. I headed for one of her giant bikini tops. The white bikini looked like a gigantic beached octopus with its long straps reaching out in different directions. As I approached the giant top the smell of coconut suntan lotion invaded my nostrils. The smell got stronger with every step I made. I was airborne now, hurling my tiny body toward the immense left cup of the bathing suit top. As I landed in the soft silky material I laid back catching my breath as my mind wander.

I remember the day before Kelly was out on the back deck tanning herself in the hot summer sun. I secretly watched her from my bedroom window as she rubbed the tanning lotion into her already tanned skin. Her tiny white bikini top was barely able to hold in her overflowing breasts. I watched as she rubbed the coconut scented tanning lotion over her long flat belly. The white goo dissolved into her tan skin like warm butter over one of my mom’s famous pancakes. She applied lotion to her long muscular legs and toned golden arms. The bikini straps dug into her back to hold the weight of her grapefruit sized breasts as she leaned forward to lather up her cute little ankles and her high arched feet. If only I had the gun then, I thought to myself. I closed my eyes trying to imagine what it would be like.

I pictured myself standing on the white plastic rail of my sister’s lounge chair as she slowly rubbed the white coconut lotion into her skin. The smell was so real as I toke a big whiff of the air. Kelly slowly turned to me lowering her black rimmed sunglasses and gave me a little wave with her dainty pinky finger. Her big fat pink lips squished together and slowly parted as she blow me a little kiss. Her brown eyes stayed fixed on me as her hands caressed the lotion into her tanned wash board stomach. Her little belly button filled with extra tanning oil as her long fingers rubbed over it. Kelly playfully giggled as she lifted me into the air between her thumb and fore finger. I watched as her well manicured pinky finger dug into her bellybutton removing the extra bit of white tanning goo. My tiny little trousers couldn’t hide my excitement as she rubbed the lotion she extracted from he naval over my pale skin. Her touch was soft and delicate as she skillfully massaged the oil into my little tanless chest. Kelly lowered me onto her strong flat belly and slowly rubbed my up and down the length of it. She giggled as she slowly circled me around her sexy belly button. Her had slide down to the waist line of her tight fitting bikini bottoms and for a second she shoved me under but not long enough to see anything. I then glided back up her body. I passed her deep navel, then slide over her greasy oiled up abs, and finally to the bottom of her gigantic breasts. I could no longer see her face as I sat at the underside of Kelly’s enormous breasts. She gently slide me up her bikini top over her right breast. She lifted me high in the air over her overflowing cleavage. It looked like I was in a helicopter flying high above the Grand Canyon. I was lifted higher up over her beautiful round face. Kelly laughed as I kicked and fought her fingers as she lowered me toward her slightly parted mouth. I watched in horror as her lips parted and her serpent like tongue snaked out to wet her lips. I felt her hot breath hit me like a minty scented tidal wave. I begged for my life as I dangled over her hungry mouth. Was this it was this how my fantasy would end. Was I to be eaten by my gigantic sister like I was some kind of snack. She lowered me even further and my little legs started to kick as another wave of mint air washed over me. I could feel her lips close in around my legs squeezing them like a vice. My swimming shorts where now soaked in my sisters saliva as she slowly sucked me into her mouth. I watched her giant eyes close as she enjoyed the taste of her younger brother. I thought I was doomed as her fingers let me go. Kelly sucked me in further, I was now up to my chest being squeezed between her plump lips. The life was being squeezed out of me as my sisters boa constrictor like lips held me like a small trapped animal. My world went black as she sucked me into her mouth completely. Only my little left arm hung out of her mouth. I could feel Kelly’s snake like tongue swirl around the lower half of my body. With the tip of her tongue she slowly liked the front of my shorts like I was a melting popsicle. Her skillful tongue pulled at my shorts until they ripped off my tiny body. Kelly swirled her tongue around my little body paying close attention to my erect penis. I felt my muscles twitch as she licked up the length of my cock. It must of seamed so tiny to her but she worked it like a skilled professional. I could feel my balls tighten as she wiggled her tongue back and forth over my erection. I was about to erupt in pleasure. This was wrong. It was so wrong. This was my friggin sister for crying out loud. And here I was about to blow a load in her giant mouth as she carelessly licked at my dick. She then pulled at my little arm with her thumb and for finger releasing me from her mouth. She dangled me in front of her giant face. Her finger tips pushed at my sides as she held me close to her big beautiful eyes. She giggled as she store at my erection.

“Oh my god Joey its so tiny,” she said poking at it with her little pinky. She curled up her little finger and gently rubbed my exposed penis. Kelly lowered me to her big firm breasts. Slowly she used me like a tiny sponge again, rubbing her lotion deeper into her flawless cleavage. Looking up at her face I could see she was really turned on by the fact she was using her tiny brother as a squeegee to apply her sun block. Her pouting pink lips where slightly parted, her big brown doe eyes closed tightly and her back arched pushing out her already massive bust even more. Her light brown hair was pulled up in a tight bun behind her head and only a few stray hairs spiraled down outlining her beautiful face. Kelly released me from her grip and I stayed glued between her massive boobs by the excess saliva that coated my naked body. Each breast looked like a large, golden, foothill to me as I waited for her next move. I began to panic as Kelly used her free hands to squirt a quarter sized blob of lotion over me. I frantically waived my arms over my tiny little face removing the thick coat of coconut scented lotion from my eyes, nose and mouth. She cupped each breast in the palm of her hands and slowly pushed them together. I tried to wiggle myself free of the coconut glob as her fleshy walls started to close in all around me. I could hear Kelly laughing as she slowly applied more pressure to the sides of her large mammaries. My arms and legs pushed and kicked at the closing walls of flesh. The lotion caused my little arms and legs to slip as I tried to fight off her gargantuan breasts by using my over turned cockroach method of defense. She simple laughed as my tiny kicking arms and legs bounced off her massive tit flesh. Kelly moaned with pleasure as she squeezed her breasts together tightly. I was sandwiched between my sisters giant boobs and the slippery lotion caused me to slide around as she massaged them together. The heat which was cause by the friction of her tanned breast rubbing over me was enough to melt a chocolate bar. She applied more pressure and my breath was squeezed from my lungs. She was slowly crushing me between her to massive boobs.

Suddenly I was awoken from my day dream by an all to familiar feeling. Every few seconds the floor would rumble. At first the vibrations where just slight tingles but I knew that in a matter of time those trembles would be like mini quakes. I yelled to Dave and the others to take cover. “Hide,” I yelled. “Hide, Keellllllllyyyy’s coming,” I quickly dug myself out of her bikini top and yelled my warning to the others again. The boys scattered like crack addicts at a drug bust as the tremors increased in power with every passing second. I ran as fast as my little unmuscular legs would carry my slightly out of shape body. As Kelly’s bedroom door slowly squeaked open I dove under her building sized dresser. I looked directly across the room to see Dave, Paul, and Benny made it safely under Kelly’s bed but where was Chip. Quickly I scanned the room as the tremors started again. Chip that crazy fuck was still in the middle of Kelly’s room. He was still struggling to get out of Kelly’s lacy bra that laid in the middle of the bedroom. It looked like he was trying to climb out a giant empty swimming pool. He would reach the top of the bra’s massive cup and slide back down before he could climb over the edge. Oh god she was going to see him, then we where all doomed. I had to do something, but what. I would never be able to reach my friend in time, but I had to try. Finally Chip rolled himself over the edge of the massive bra and fell to the ground with a thud. I watched as he got up and ran from side to side looking for a place to take cover. He looked like a little kid playing hide and seek and he was about to be found. Kelly’s massive form approached the bug sized boy, the mini quakes knocked him off his feet. He struggled to get up as the rumbling floor caused him to fall again. I could only imagine his fear as Kelly’s barefoot lifted high above him. Chip watched from his back in horror as my sister’s gigantic barefoot started to descend directly above him. I couldn’t watch as my friend was about to be squashed like a bug under my giant sister’s smelly barefoot.

“My gun,” I said reaching for my hip. I would have to make Chip normal sized before my sister stamped him out of existence. “Where the fuck is my gun,” I cried out scanning the floor around me. “It’s gone,” I yelled as I retraced my footsteps with my eyes. There it was, sitting in Kelly’s giant white bikini top that I had been playing in moments before. “Kelly,” I started screaming to get her attention, my little arms waiving above me as I ran out from under her dresser. It was the only way I was going to save Chip from my gigantic sister. She was on her cell phone like usual and couldn’t hear my tiny screams. Chip was frozen with fear as Kelly’s foot was about to smash him into the ground. His scream was ear peaching as her mammoth foot blocked out his light. I watched in horror as he disappeared under my sister’s massive right foot. With out even breaking stride Kelly continued walking across the floor to her bed where she laid down. With her phone still pressed to the side of her head she continued yapping away like nothing had happened.

I continued running across the floor, thinking maybe, just maybe Chip was alright. Hey there was a chance right there is always a change. Dave, Paul, and Benny reached the tragic site before me and by the concerned looks on their faces the news wouldn’t be good. I couldn’t believe what I had just witnessed. I had just seen one of my closest friends get stepped on by my stupid gigantic sister. It all seamed like a dream, it had to be a dream. but it was real it was all to real. The others stood over the spot where Chip had last been. There heads hung low and I can only imagine the mess that sat in front of them. I vomited in my mouth at the thought of my friend smeared along the glossy hardwood floor like road kill. What would he look like, would I even be able to recognize him or would he just be a splattered pile of guts and bone mixed in with a massive amount of blood. My stomach turned as I regrouped with my friends. I couldn’t look down, I thought holding my hand over my mouth. I just couldn’t look down and see my squished friend. Slowly I lowered my head and opened my eyes.

“Oh God,” I said to my friends as I kept my eyes fixed on it. “I think I’m gonna be sick,” I covered my mouth once again.

“Joey its just one of his sneakers,” Dave said.

“I know,” I started to weep like a friggin baby.

“Hey Joey, man,” Dave said again “It’s just a sneaker, relax, at least Chip isn’t splattered all over the floor”.

“Don’t you see, don’t you idiots understand, it’s just his sneaker because poor Chip was flattened and he must be stuck to the bottom of Kelly’s foot,” I waled like a cat that had its tail stepped on.

“Or maybe he’s alright,” Paul piped in. “There’s absolutely no blood. Don’t you think we would see blood all over the place if he was squished”. They did have a point, I thought as I calmed down a bit. Maybe Chip had made it after all, but how.

“Guy’s, Guy’s, we heard a familiar voice in the distance.

“Chip,” I yelled. I couldn’t fuckin believe it, Chip was still alive. He was yelling to us from the on top of Kelly’s bed. “But how,” I yelled up to him. Chip started to descend the bed by climbing down the blanket the hung over the side.
“Well,” Chip yelled to us as he continued his climb. “I thought I was a fuckin goner for sure,” he paused as he reached the end of the blanket. “But right before her foot was about to hit me I curled up in a tight little ball,” he told us before he let go of the blanket and dropped about ten feet to the floor. “I could feel the weight of her foot landing on top of me and my bones ached from the pressure as I was crushed into the floor,” he told us as he started walking over. “I was directly under her arch as she stepped down, so I figure the brunt of the weight hit the floor all around me,” he laughed at his luck. “I just happened to stick to the bottom of her foot and I went along for the ride,”. “All I have is a couple of bruises,” he joked. I couldn’t fuckin belive this lucky prick lived through that ordeal. “What can I say I’m just a lucky friggin guy,” he told us lifting his arms up over his head.

“Crrruuunch”. Just as Chip lifted his arms Kelly had stood up off her bed. Her first step came down right on top of Chip.

“Oh, fucking gross,” I heard Kelly’s godlike voice boom. “I just stepped on a bug or something,” she talked into her cell phone with a disgusted look on her face. The four of us stood there in shock. Kelly lifted her huge left foot to inspect what she had just crushed. “OOOwwwww, you should see this Allison,” she told her friend on the phone. “There are bug guts all over my foot. Ahh, let me call you later I have to go jump in the pool to wash this shit off”. Kelly stepped her left foot to the ground and slide it across the floor like she was scrapping shit off a sneaker. “Nasty little shit,” she mocked what she thought was a bug smeared on her bedroom floor. We quickly toke shelter under the bed as the giantess began to move again.

“As soon as Kelly leaves the room I am going to grab the gun and make us normal again,” I told my scared little friends. I watched in horror as Kelly picked up her white bikini top from the floor.

“My gun,” I yelled. “My gun is in her bikini top,” I told my friends as my heart sunk. Her back was to us as she slowly pulled her navy blue shirt over her head and tossed it behind her. My sister’s breasts where so large that they poked out from her sides as we store at her back. Dave Paul and Benny where in awe as my sister quickly wiggled her hips from side to side as she lowered her tiny white shorts to the ground. Her round ass had a perfect tan line in the shape of a small V. She stepped into her bikini bottoms and slowly pulled it up over her long tanned legs. The suit covered the small triangle tan line like a piece of puzzle as she wiggled it into place over her tight round bottom. With her back still turned she wrapped the bikini top around her thin waist. The small triangle white cups where on the low of her back as she tied the bikini straps in front of her. She spun the top around and pulled it up her firm curvy body. I bite my lip as I watched her slightly lean forward, shake, and pull out on the top of the cups so her heavy tits would fall into place. Kelly’s hands disappeared into the front of her white top as she quickly adjusted her boobs, and then she was gone.

“What now,” Paul tossed his hands in the air “What are we supposed to do now, your sister is wearing the bikini top that the gun is in. Are friend was just crushed like a tiny fuckin bug and we are all still one inch tall”.

“Yeah Joey what do we do now,” Benny asked. The three of them just store at me waiting for an answer that I didn’t have. I had broken three rules I had made for myself. One, always keep the gun with me when I was small. Two, stay in a group, we where all spread out around her room. If we where together we would have been just fine. Three, always have an answer, but I didn’t. For once in my life I didn’t have anything to say. It was clear that the rest of the group was waiting for my brilliant idea but I didn’t have one. I had gotten us into this whole mess because of my greed. Just so I could raise the price of the club memberships a lousy ten bucks.

“Gentlemen, gather round,” I instructed the others like I was some old time football coach. “We are going to get that gun back I promise you that. Sure the odds are against us now, but when has that been a new thing. We’ve had are backs against the wall countless times before. Do you remember the time when we threw that rock through Mr. Hirsh’s picture window,” I reminded the guys of are mischievous childhood. “The police chased us through old man McCormack’s hay fields for what seamed like hours. Do you remember that Benny. The odds where against us there too, but we over came them. Can anyone tell me what happened next,” I gave them a second to answer. “I’ll remind you, we stayed together and hide down by the swamp until the cops gave up the search”.

Yeah I remember that,” Dave spoke up. “Benny was so scared he pissed his pants”.

“I remember that to,” Paul added in with a big laugh. “He pissed himself like a little bitch”.

“I told you guys it was swamp water, I didn’t pee myself,” Benny told us as his face turned three shades of red from embarrassment.

For now, we are going to wait right here, under this bed, until my sister returns,” I told them. “That gun was tangled in the mesh of her bikini top pretty good, so it should be there when she returns. We just have to stay together, hide, and be patient, just like we did down by the swamp”. I had the other three believing that my plan would work. Sure I acted all confident, that was part of being a business man. Always have a plan, always have an answer, never let them see you sweet, or was that a deodorant commercial. Anyway, my sister was going swimming with the gun lodged in her top. That gun if it even stayed tangled in the meshy material of her bikini, would be soaked. There was no way it would work again, but I didn’t want to tell the others. There was no point in giving up their hopes. Not after we had just lost Chip. Plus it would give me just enough time to think of a new plan.

“Well guys I suggest we get some rest, we have a long haul ahead of us still,” I told the others as I sat down on the floor. They soon followed suite and we sat there in the darkness under my sisters bed in complete silence.

I had drifted off to sleep thinking about the gun. Would it be okay, would it even be there at all? Would it malfunction the moment my sister dove in the pool?

Splash, Kelly’s slender body broke the calm of the cold pool water. She could feel a slight tingling on her left breast as soon as she hit the water. As she emerged from under water she let out a shriek as the tingling intensified. She could see her body as well as the pool water flashing a bright blue. It flashed like the night sky in a severe lightning storm. An electrical impulse shoot through her entire body, causing her to hunch over in pain. The shock started from her breast and followed her veins to every finger, every toe and every little hair follicle in her entire body. Every muscle she had flexed as the electric shock doubled in strength. Then it tripled in a matter of seconds. Kelly thought she was being electrocuted, but to her surprise she was growing. Slowly at first but as the shock increased so did the speed of her growth. She couldn’t believe what was happening to her, she had already grown well over twelve feet tall. The shock continued and she kept growing twenty, thirty, forty. The water in the deep end only touched her ankle as she grow and grow. Her house looked so tiny as the busty girl passed the one hundred foot mark. Neighbors watched from their yards as the beautiful twenty year old shot up to two hundred feet tall. Everybody around her looked like inch high bugs, she thought as the growing ceased. And the houses where the size of shoe boxes. She felt amazing at her new height.

“Kelly honey are you all right,” my father came outside after hearing all the commotion. He was cleaning his glasses with the front of his shirt so he didn’t quite notice his two hundred foot bikini clad daughter standing in his back yard. Putting on his glasses the old man almost fainted when he saw his little girl was not so little anymore.

“I’m fine daddy,” the goddesses voice boomed. “In fact I have never felt better,” the hot blonde said slowly rubbing her hands up her sides and over her enormous breasts. On lookers ran and screamed as the giant girl began to move. She only toke a few baby steps, just to get her toes out of the now crushed inground pool. With every slight movement the giant made the ground would shake. Pops looked scared as his daughter laughed at the fleeing neighbors like a mad scientist. What had she planed to do he wondered. Hoe did she get so damn big was his next question. He found out soon enough as she lifted her foot high in the air over the two story house. She slowly brought her foot down on top of the roof and began to apply pressure. The roof began to buckle and the tiny house gave way. Kelly had flattened the house she grew up in flatter then one of her mothers pancakes. She lifted her foot high in the air again making sure she finished the job. Parked cars that lined the suburban neighborhood skipped and jumped as her foot slammed into the flattened house again. With that Kelly turned towards down town.

The ground shook violently as she walking down the busy city streets. Tiny people scattered like ants to a magnified glass as her giant foot fell from the skies above. Her tremendous footsteps buckled the pavement as dozens of unlucky pedestrians disappeared under them. As her trailing foot lifted high in the air debris from her earlier steps fell from the bottom of her giant barefoot. Flattened cars, twisted traffic lights, crushed bodies, and loose pavement showered down on the crowds below, causing just as much havoc as one of her earth rumbling steps. Car alarms blared from the small shock waves her steps caused. Parked cars hopped and shook from the impact of her massive feet colliding with the ground below. People abandoned their vehicles as the giant twenty year old made her way toward them flattening anything in her path. As another earth shaking foot fall contacted the pavement massive gusts of wind shot out from under it sending people, and anything else lighter then an automobile hurling through the air. Kelly laughed as she watched groups of people flee like diseased rats from her massive destructive feet. She watched as a well built middle-aged man bulled his way threw a crowd of fleeing people. Usually an action such as that would go unnoticed to a woman so massive but the man violently pushed, punched, and kicked a path threw these helpless people. A dark shadow cast over the crowd as Kelly stop directly above them. She crouched down getting a better look of the tiny abusive man that pushed, and threw people out of his way. With the skill of a surgeon she reached her telephone pole sized fingers into the crowd snatching up the little trouble maker by the back of his expensive suit jacket. She giggled as her tiny prisoner kick and fought with her fingers to no avail. She could hear tiny squeaks coming from her captive but paid them no mind. Standing up she raised the little man to her eye level for closer examination. As the little man dangled from her fingers she looked him up and down. His kicks slowed and his little legs tired as Kelly licked her thick lips. With a wicked laugh she simply tilted her head back and tossed the kicking man into her huge salivating mouth. The streets below where chaotic, tiny little people ran from the giant girl while others not in her direct path luted stores and businesses. Kelly stopped in front of a 150' office building that came up to her bikini clad chest. She crouched down enough to look in the top few floors. She saw the tiny people running from their offices, pushing their ways to the stairs and elevators.

“Hello little ones,” Kelly said waving to the people in the building. She started to slowly dance in front of the building like she was giving it a private dance. Her pelvis gyrated to an imaginary rhythm. Her gigantic breasts bounced and swayed as she reached her long tone arms above her head. Her fingers ran threw her long brown hair and she playfully messed it up as she turned her back to the building. She bent at the waist and shoved her tight ass against the building causing it to shake. She slowly slide her enormous backside down the building as she bent at the knees. Glass window pains shattered as her silky smooth tanned ass pushed over the widows. The giant then slowly stood up and turned again to face the doomed building. She cupped her breasts and bent over giving the spectators in the building a terrific view of her deep cleavage. She playfully shook one breast at a time in her hands watching it dance and wiggle on its own like a bowl of jello. She laughed out loud as little men in the building lined up to watch her erotic show. Not wanting to disappoint the little fellows, she leaned into the building feeling it shift as she slowly pressed her over sized breasts against the windows. Three floors at the top of the building now had the nicest views in the whole city. For the next couple minutes anyway. Her boobs covered every inch of every window on one side of the building for at least three floors. The tiny spectators jockeyed for position as the insanely hot twenty year old giantess pulled down the front of her tee shirt just enough for her erect nipples to poke out. Kelly let out a pleasure filled moan as her VW Bug sized nipples contacted the ice cold glass of the office building. She gently pawed at the sides of her breasts causing her massive erect nipples to shatter pains of widow glass. Getting bored with her seductive boob dance and hearing all the tiny little screams she simple stood back up to full height. Her navy blue tee shirt was all stretched out in the front causing her nipples to every now and then pop out from under cover as she moved. The ground shook as she toke a few steps closer to the building. She then bent at the waist and lowered her massive flesh mounds on top of the roof. From inside you could hear iron bending and twisting as the giantess applied more pressure. The roof began to give way as she let the full weight of her boobs fall on top of the building. Not happy with only the top floor being crushed, Kelly began to swing side to side causing her giant breasts to act like a gigantic pendulum. The buildings powerful steal was no match for the giant woman as she rhythmatically swung her breasts like two giant wrecking balls. She toke the building down floor by floor as the buildings occupants scrambled for the exits.

“Do you like my tits boys,” Kelly laughed wickedly as the building collapsed floor by floor under her swinging breasts.

I was awoken from my dream by another tremor. It must be Kelly returning from her swim. Boy that dream felt so real I thought, as I felt another tremor. I had to admit that dream about my giant rampaging sister had me harder then a dead man on viagra. Dave, Paul, and Benny where all awake by now but we watched in silence as my sisters door slowly opened. Her torso was wrapped with a long red beach towel. Her bathing suit I thought. She must have taken it off and hung it over the shower curtain rod like she usually does after a swim. The only reason the bikini had been lying on her floor earlier that day was because she only tanned in it. She didn’t swim in it. Now we would have to get into the bathroom and somehow get the bikini top down to extract the gun. Kelly waked across the floor on her tip toes like a graceful dancer. She stopped in the middle of her room and dropped the damp towel. Her brown hair looked black and it was all slicked back due to the dampness. Only a few stray strands ran wildly over her face and clung to her tan skin. Her gigantic breasts where more impressive exposed then I imagined. Yes she is my sister, yes I know I’m going to hell, but her breasts where something you would see in the pages of Playboy. They where grapefruit sized and perfectly symmetrical. Their massive weight gave them only the slightest sag causing them to look like two giant tear drops. Her half dollar sized areolas surrounded her eraser sized nipples like a brown protective moat around a soft pink castle. My eyes traveled down her incredible body. Her long thin stomach shined from the dripping water. Her stomach muscles rippled like ocean waves as she shook extra water from her hair with her hands. About six inches below her spaghetti-o shaped belly button was a well maintenance landing strip of short dark pubic hair. Her muscular thighs shined from the water droplets that raced down her golden brown skin. The front of my pants started to rise as I thought impure thoughts about my giant sister. If I could only scale one of her perfect breasts like I did the Styrofoam packing peanut. What I would do to be her tiny little squeegee as she applied her tanning oils. “

What the fuck am I saying,” I asked myself. “That’s my sister I shouldn’t even be watching her right now”. But I couldn’t stop I watched her like a wide eyed kid staring at fireworks on the forth of July. I don’t even remember if I blinked or not as she slowly changed into her bed cloths. The other guys where silent and I could only imagine the twisted thoughts that went through their perverted heads. Kelly was back on her bed and I could hear her talking away on her cell phone.

Our latest adventure began as Kelly turned off the lights for the night. The four of us trekked along the base board to Kelly’s bedroom door. We decided it was the safest way to travel seeing how are friend Chip meet his fate. The group was mixed, Benny and Dave thought we should look for some food and water, while Paul and I thought finding the gun was are best chance at survival. We agreed to separate into two smaller groups. Paul and I would try our luck at getting the bikini top down off the curtain rod as Benny and Dave scouted for some much needed food and water. I poked my little head out from under Kelly’s door making sure it was safe to move. I called for the others seeing the coast was clear. We stayed by the baseboard walking down the endless hallway. Paul and I wished Dave and Benny good luck as we arrived at the bathroom door and vice versa.

“How the hell are we supposed to get that bikini top down,” Paul asked scratching his little head. The white bathing suit was draped over the curtain rod which seamed like hundreds of feet in the air. Droplets of water beaded up on the bikini’s straps and occasionally fell to the floor like gigantic water balloons from a two hundredth story balcony. To us the droplet would pack enough of a punch to knock us out cold.

“Well Paul I hate to tell you this but that top ain’t coming down,” I told him pointing up to it. “We are gonna have to climb up that shower curtain to the bikini top to get the gun”. It was an awful thought but it was true. That would be the only way. Problem was who would have the balls to do that. The climb was well over 200ft. to us and besides, who’s to say the gun is still lodged in the bikini in the first place.

“Your kidding me right,” Paul asked in a nervous tone.

“I wish I was but that is really the only way,” I told him. “I don’t know who will attempt that climb. Chip was the only one of us crazy enough to try, ” I joked with Paul.
We stood there for what seamed hours trying to think of a safer way but came up with nothing.

“Well I guess I’ll do it,” Paul spoke up.

“Oh, no Paul it’s to dangerous, I got us into this mess so I should go,” I insisted.

“You,” Paul laughed. “Sorry buddy but you wouldn’t make it ten feet,” he said patting my soft belly. He was right I was in no shape to be trying a stunt like that. I couldn’t even do a pull up never mind scale a two hundred foot shower curtain. With exception to Chip, Paul was physically in the best condition out of all of us. He had played and lettered in three Varsity sports in Highschool, if anybody had a chance of making te climb it was him. I gave Paul directions as we approached the shower curtain.

“Now if you feel the slightest bit tired stop and take a rest,” I instructed him. “Now when you make it to the gun turn the dial to normal and fire it on yourself, and then come get the rest of us. You don’t want to attempt climbing down because you will be to fatigued,” I told him like I had made the climb myself. I sounded like a paranoid mother sending her son to school for the first time. “What ever you do don’t look down. That will just make you dizzy,” I was cut off mid sentence.

“Look, Joey do you want to make the climb yourself,” Paul joked trying to ease the tension. He was nervous as he store up at the goal and I couldn’t blame him. Paul began his climb by hugging the shower curtain with his out stretched arms and he wrapping his legs around the bottom in a similar fashion. I watched as he slowly pushed and pulled his way up the curtain.

“You’re a real hero,” I yelled up to him. I thought it was kind of cheesy but I figured it was something he had to hear. As Paul slowly made his way up the curtain I wondered how the others where doing. It had only been about an hour but I figured they where probably still descending the stairs.

I watched as another droplet of water fell to the floor. Walking over to the puddle the droplet’s had made and dipped my cupped hands into it and drank two or three hand fulls of coconut flavored water before I returned to my post watching Paul climb. Not that I was of any help to him but I felt it was the right thing to do.

I could only imagine the way his arms and legs must have been burning as he approached the 30 foot mark. Paul toke his first rest at the 50 foot mark then again at the 70 foot mark. I could tell he was tiering by the increasing amount of stops he was making. I wanted to tell him to climb back down seeing he was only half way to his destination, but I wanted that gun back. I was impressed how Paul kept pushing on, he had only rested two more times til he reached the 120 foot mark.

About three hours had passed since I had last seen Dave and Benny. I knew they would be gone some time. The decent down the stairs was the easy part of the journey. They still had to retrieve some food and make their way back up. Hopefully they had found some food by now. I hadn’t planned on seeing them until the early morning, unless by some act of God the gun remained in my sister’s bikini top, and if it still worked. All my hopes where on Paul. He was surly going to get us out of this mess.

Paul was just about at the bathing suit now. His forearms and legs must have been beyond the point of sore by now, but he kept plugging away like a true warrior. My respect for him had escalated tremendously. I had always thought of him as a stupid jock, but there he was putting his life on the line for the rest of us. Even after losing his best friend only hours earlier he remain strong and focused. I watched impatiently now as Paul climbed into Kelly’s bikini top. The climbing looked much easier due to the mesh like material that lined the inside of the suit. Paul crawled in, out and all around the bikini top searching for the tiny gun.

“I can’t find it,” I heard Paul yell down. My heart sank as a lump weld up in my throat. I was on the verge of tears, I was so frustrated. I had run out of ideas and patience, I just wanted to be big again. More then anything I ever wanted in my life. Even more then money. If I only used more caution, while I played in the bikini top earlier.

“Joey, did you hear me, I couldn’t find the gun,” Paul yelled down to me again.

“Yeah Paul I heard you,” I yelled back to my tired friend.

“There is a soap tray up here, I am gonna climb down and sleep there for the night. I am just to tired to climb the whole way down,” he told me. That was a great idea I thought. The soap dish sat up on the highest shelf of the shower stall. It would be a great place for Paul to rest seeing it had high sides and it wasn’t to far from where he sat now. I watched Paul climb to safety, then decided to retire myself.

Dave and Benny woke me up around seven the next morning. Both of them looked exhausted as they dropped their home made food satchels to the ground. They had taken off their shirts and cleverly tied the sleeve and neck holes making a nice bag to carry all the basketball sized crumbs in. After sharing stories about the last nights adventures the two laid down for a much needed nap.

About twenty minutes later I sat on the bathroom floor eating a small piece of crumb when I felt the first tremor. Oh god not again I thought as I scrambled to my feet. Dave and Benny where soon up after the next slight rumble.

“Quick find shelter,” I yelled to Dave and Benny. “Paul,” I yelled up towards the soap dish. “Paul, hey , Paul wake up. Somebodies coming Paul wake up,” I yelled as loud as my little lungs would allow. The floor was shaking pretty good by now. I stood in the middle of the bathroom as I saw a dark shadow appear in the open doorway. It was my sister, but that was impossible it was much to early for her to get up it was only eight o’clock on a Sunday morning. With no time to think about anything else but shelter I ran for a near by magazine. It was opened to the middle page and flipped on its face. The magazine made a nice shadowy tent and I could hide under while my sister used the bathroom. I slide on my stomach under the magazine tent just as Kelly toke her first giant step into the bathroom. Her gargantuan bare feet slapped the icy tile floor causing my environment to shake drastically. Dave and Benny toke refuge behind the giant white toilet and I was relieved my friends where out of harms way. Kelly looked as if she was sleep walking. Her giant brown eyes where practically shut, as she made her way towards the shower stall. Her usually perfect long light brown hair looked like a bushy birds nest. Stray hairs went all about but still she looked like a goddess in her tight fitting baby tee and her silky black thong panties. She carried a long blue towel that she swung over the shower curtain rod.

“Oh my god,” I mumbled to myself. She was going to take a shower. My body tingled as a cool streak shot through my body. I was so excited by the thought of being a spectator as Kelly washed her huge body under gallons of hot steamy water. Little goose bumps appeared on my arms, and my tiny heart beat faster the a heavy metal drummer on speed. I watched as my sister pulled the bottom of her shirt over her head. She wrestled with it for a second then slipped it off and dropped it carelessly to her feet. Her gigantic breast wobbled freely with every little movement. Her eye’s where still half shut as she balanced herself by resting her hand on the wall. With her opposite hand she wiggle her small panties over her shapely hips and let them fall around her ankles. I couldn’t take my eyes off her body. Every feature was so perfect, just like you would see in an adult magazine. Kelly yawed and stretched her long arms high above her head as she stepped one foot out of her panties. She then kicked her little panties off with her opposite foot. I watched as she slowly pulled the shower curtain opened.

“Oh my god,” I thought “Paul”. I had totally forgotten about Paul he was still up in the soap dish two hundred feet in the air. Kelly turned on the water and let it heat before turning the shower valve on. Hot steam instantly filled the room while Kelly stepped over the edge of the tub and began her shower. Kelly had pulled the curtain part way closed leaving me a clear view at her as she let the warm water roll over her body. I watched in horror as Kelly’s massive hand reached for the soap. I ran from my spot over to the giant shower curtain and started to pull my self up. I had to do something to help Paul but I didn’t know what. My forearms where burning before I even made it a few inches up the curtin. I let go falling back to the floor knowing it would be impossible for me to climb up to Paul. I would just have to sit back and watch.
Paul awoke to the sound of pouring rain. As he slowly opened his eyes he realized the sound was actually a shower head spitting out droplets of hot water half the size of himself. He quickly stood up in his soap dish. The floor was slippery and getting worst as the hot steam loosened the dried soap. He stood behind a bar of avocado green soap the size of an old station wagon from the late 1970's. He screamed in fear as Kelly’s hand reached for him and the soap. Paul backed up against the edge of the soap tray as Kelly wrapped her long slender fingers around the Buick sized soap bar. She lifted it with ease and began rubbing the green bar all over her firm luscious body. Paul had no time to watch as the hot twenty year old lathered her large breast with a thick coat of Irish Spring. He was to busy trying to dislodge his sinking feet from the slimy soap scum that lined the bottom of the tray. His left sneaker popped off as he pulled it with all his force. Now if could only get his right foot free he thought. The steam was really making the soap scum sticky. It sucked his right foot up passed his ankle like it was quick sand. Paul jumped straight up in the air to try to loosen his other foot. He eagerly jumped again feeling his right foot coming loose. Jumping a third time he finally came loose. As he landed his feet dug them self back into the soap scum further then before. It was useless Paul figured as he tried to jump again. The soap scum had him fixed to the tray like he was a fly stuck to fly paper. He would have to wait for help.

Finishing her lather Kelly placed the soap back on the dish. Paul covered his pea sized head with his arms as Kelly lowered the soap directly over him. He was pinned to the floor of the slimy tray as the soap bar landed on top of him. His tiny little ribs ached as the full weight of the soap bar rested on top of him. I could hear his cries for help, but couldn’t do a thing for him. Paul fought uselessly with the soap trying to push it off him. It was just to heavy. It felt like a truck load of bricks was just dumped on him. Just as he thought the soap was to much to bare he felt the weight lighten. Kelly was picking up the soap again, only this time Paul was stuck to the bottom. His arms and legs where stuck in the bar while his torso and head remained free. She began by running the bar up her long toned left arm. Slowly the soap bar traveled over her broad left shoulder and then switch to the right. Paul’s body was getting pounded as Kelly rubbed the bar over her various body parts. She slowly guided the soap over her long flat stomach. She rubbed the soap in various small circles over her wash board stomach making sure every inch was properly cleaned. I watched as Kelly slide the bar down her long powerful leg. Lifting her foot she swirled the bar over them. First the tops then the bottoms. Kelly slowly traced the in seam of her right leg. Hot water and soap filled his lungs as the bar flipped under her meaty pubic mound. His tiny body rubbed against her lower lips as her opposite hand rubbed at her breast. The pressure increased as she grinded the green bar against her swelling clitoris. The sexy giantess was using the soap bar as a sex toy as she rubbed it into her spreading pink lips. I could hear her moans as she skillfully cleaned the inner folds of her vagina. I could only imagine the thoughts going through Paul’s mind right know I thought as my sister raised her right leg onto the tub rim to get better access to her hungry pussy. Paul’s little body rubbed against her pussy lips and over her engorged clitoris. Next she circled the bar around to her round behind. She used the soap bar to spread her tone ass cheeks while her fingers attacked her tiny erect love button. She rubbed the soap bar over her puffy brown eye as her slender fingers worked herself to orgasm. Kelly’s body twitched as a powerful tingle shoot up her spine from her soap filled pussy. I could hear her moan as the tingle continued to shoot threw her trembling body. She orgasmed again and again causing her to drop Paul and the soap bar. I heard Paul screaming as the bar dropped from my sisters round bottom. It landed face down crushing Paul’s fragile body on impact. Kelly still recovering from her earth shattering orgasm didn’t notice the small pool of blood that spiraled down the bath tube’s drain.

I ran over to my Dave and Benny who still where hiding behind the toilet. Tears fell from my eyes as a ran. I couldn’t take it any more. I felt like my two friends deaths where all my fault. Sure they where both freak accidents, but I some how felt responsibly. I couldn’t believe I just witnessed my friends violent death.

Later that day things had calmed down quite a bit. Sure, we still mourned the loss of our friends but we all knew the longer we stayed small the better chances we would meet a similar fate. For now we had to put are emotions aside and figure out a way to get big again. Our next plan may have been the stupidest of them all. It was simple in theory but as we found out it was very difficult to pull off. We where going to get Kelly’s attention by climbing up onto her computer desk and typing her a message. We figured if all three of us could climb on the key board we could quite easily type out a distress message by jumping on various different keys. It sounded like a simple plan to us to but sometimes its those simple things that kill.

We made are way down the hall towards Kelly’s room. Her door was closed and we could hear loud rumbling alterative music coming from behind the door. Slipping under we noticed Kelly was not alone. Her friend Allison had come over and the two where listening to a new C.D. she had just bought. Allison and Kelly had been friends since grade school. The two of them where inseparable. If Kelly dated a guy Allison dated his friend. If Allison bought a new pair of knee high fuck me boots Kelly sported the same pair. We watched as Kelly and Allison danced around the room. Kelly’s hips gyrated in perfect unison with the thumping bass coming from the speakers. She wore long black boots with a short black skirt. Her top consisted of a small white tank top that left her hard abs exposed and the words Hot Girl printed in ruby red bubble letters. Allison was a slender pale skinned red head. Her original hair color was probably black but her hair was dyed so many different colors over the years I wasn’t quite sure. She was tall standing at a statuesque 5'11". She was four inches taller then Kelly, but her skinny body made her look even taller. She wore a small grayish school girl skirt and a extra tight white button up shirt that was tied up at the bottom revealing her flat muscleless pale stomach. The neck line was cut extra low revealing her pale boney chest. Her tiny breast where braless because she really didn’t need any support seeing they where so small. She was built more like a runway model then an adult entertainer, but she had that attitude that made people love her. Her dark pointy nipples could faintly be seen threw her sheer white top, and her black makeup contrasted her pale face in almost a too gothic way. Her long dark wavy fire engine red hair was pulled up in two pig tails. Her lips shined blood red from her heavy dose of lipstick.

“Damn she’s hot, Benny told us as he watched Allison sway like drugged up hippy to the loud music.

“I don’t know about hot, but I would defiantly do her,” Dave spoke up. He was kind of right. There is no way this girl would ever win a Miss America contest but it was that attitude. That rock star, go fuck yourself attitude that made her hot.

“Can’t you guys go ten minutes without thinking about sex,” That’s all I could think of as I watched Kelly grind her crotch against Allison’s back side. They where so unalike in the looks department but almost the same person as far as attitude was concerned. Dave Benny and I scurried along the baseboard until we arrived under Kelly’s dresser. It would be safe under there and we would have a great view of their erotic show. We would have to wait until the girls where gone before we made are move. It would be like committing suicide trying to get Kelly’s attention now. We watched as the girls danced. Their hips moved as one as Allison turned to face Kelly. Kelly pulled her tall friend in tight and their breasts rubbed against each other. My mouth opened slightly and my mind began to wonder. What would it be like I began to drift off.

The busy city streets shook while the two giant girls approached. Their earth shaking footsteps rumbled like distant thunder as they approached the city. They could see panic forming below as each two hundred feet tall girl walked casually down the street. Boom, Boom, Boom, the parked cars that lined the city streets bounced with every pavement buckling step. Car alarms blared, and swarms of pedestrians ran for cover as the two enormous shadows blocked out the suns light.

“Those stupid car alarms are driving me crazy,” Kelly told her friend covering her ears with her hands. With that said Kelly raised her enormous boot covered foot high in the air. With out hesitation she stamped down on an annoying little car stopping it’s alarm cold. She looked at Allison and grinned wickedly as she lifted her foot off the pancaked car. Not to be out done Allison lifted her huge boot and stamped one herself. When the car was good and flat under her giant black boot she twisted it into the ground like she was extinguishing a cigarette. The car was unrecognizable after Allison lifted her giant thick heeled boot off it.

“Ha, ha, this is fun,” Allison said as she reached down to pick up another annoying car. It’s alarm whaled as she easily picked it up off the ground in her right hand. Kelly watched her friend, curious to see what she had in mind for the hand sized SUV. As Allison lifted the car to her face she noticed movement in the drivers seat. Laughing out load at the tiny persons attempt to go unnoticed she simply ripped the drivers side door off the little black Explorer. She opened her opposite palm and dumped the frightened little person into it. A tiny blonde woman fell from the vehicle and laid in the giantesses hand curled in a tight little ball.

“Oh my god she’s so tiny,” Allison told her friend as she lowered her face to get a better look at her. The tiny woman looked to be in her late 20's early 30's but it was hard for Allison to tell since she was still curled up in a tight ball. Allison slowly poked at her little prisoner with her long index finger. The little woman laid still after the first few agonizing pokes. Allison could see her tiny body trembling in fear as she poked her again with her long painted finger nail.

“She’s so scared,” Allison said to Kelly lifting the tiny woman close to Kelly’s face. “I wish she would open up so I could see her better,” Allison said frustrated.

“We’re giantess’ we can make her do what ever the fuck we want,” Kelly told her friend.
“Watch and learn”. “Listen up you little bitch,” Kelly yelled at the frightened little woman. “If you don’t unroll yourself right now I’ll fuckin squash you like a disgusting little bug”. Kelly held her clinched fist over the woman in Allison’s palm. Slowly the woman looked up from her coiled ball. She saw Kelly and Allison’s giant pissed off faces staring down at her. What had they planned to do with her the scared little woman thought as she store up at them. Knowing she had no choice the tiny woman unrolled her self. Allison’s face lite up with excitement. It was a big enough rush to see a tiny person sitting in the palm of her hand but to be able to dominate somebody by simply threatening to squish them was exhilarating.

“She’s so cute,” Allison said looking down at the scared little woman. “Perfect long blonde hair, beautiful face, sexy thin waist, big round boobs,” Allison said running her fingers over the little woman’s breasts.

“Big, you call them tiny little mosquito bites big,” Kelly said referring to the little woman’s breasts. “Now this is a big tit,” Kelly said cupping one of her gigantic breasts in her right hand. “Let me show you,” Kelly said as she began to remove her shirt. Allison immediately ripped the terrified girls shirt off exposing her tiny little breasts as her friend struggled with her own tight shirt. She let her fingers rub at the tiny beauties full chest. They felt like small soft pencil eraser’s Allison thought as she gave them a playful pinch.

“I don’t know Kelly this little chick has some nice boobs,” Allison joked as she went about stroking the small woman’s bare tits. Kelly’s breasts popped out from under her shirt as she pulled it off over her head. She carelessly dropped her shirt to the ground as she walked over to Allison.

“Give her a closer look,” Kelly ordered her sexy redheaded friend as she slowly caressed her giant bare breasts. Kelly traced the out line of her bust with her long fingers. A cool shiver shoot up through her spine as she gently pulled at her enormous hardening nipples.

“Now these are some big tits,” Kelly said as she placed her hands on her hips and stuck out her chest like a super hero. Crowds began to form around the feet of the massive girls as Allison reached out her free hand and grabbed a handful of her friends breast flesh. She gently squeezed the firm breast in her hand and watched as it overflowed through her fingers. It was like she was squeezing a water balloon full of mashed potatoes Allison thought as she continued to play with her friends exposed breasts. Her fingers twisted and pulled at Kelly’s erect nipple and then Allison gently gripped her giant friends nipple between her thumb and fore finger and began to lift her breast in the air. Kelly cooed as the cool air hit the under side of her gigantic breast. She laughed as Allison lowered the tiny woman under her up lifted right tit. The tiny woman screamed as she was held just under Kelly’s boob in Allison’s open right palm. The little woman curled up in tight ball as Allison slowly let Kelly’s big full breast lower. Screams could be heard even from the ground as Kelly’s meaty breast made contact with the tiny woman in Allison’s hand. The woman kicked and fought but the immense breast kept lowering on top of her. The weight of Kelly’s breast was unbearable as Allison lowed the giant boob upon the tiny kicking woman. The two giants could hear only muffled screams now as the breast covered her completely. Kelly’s right breast surrounded the tiny woman that laid under it as Allison let go of her rock hard nipple. The girls laughed as they heard a small crunching sound coming from under Kelly’s breast.

“Told you my boobs where bigger,” Kelly laughed as Allison removed her hand to reveal the pulverized bloody body of the tiny blonde woman. Kelly had never felt so powerful. She had just crushed some little slut under her gigantic boob.

Allison not wanting to be out done by her busty friend, dropped to her knees. The city streets shook like an earthquake. The group of spectators that gathered at her feet scattered like tiny ants to a magnify glass. With her long slender arms she corralled a group of 20 or 30 little people. Still on her knees she slowly untied the bow at the bottom of her tight white schoolgirl shirt. The group of people watched in amazement as the slender giant pulled her shirt off. Her chest was just about flat except for two puffy dark pink nipples the size of a livingroom couch. She couldn’t even fill an A-cup at her normal height but at two hundred plus feet tall they where plenty big for what she had in mind. She slowly lowered her pale bony chest over the group of people. She laughed as she felt her erect nipple make contact with some spectators. Her giant right nipple pushed threw the crowd knocking terrified onlookers to the ground as she playfully swayed side to side. She finally pinned a man under her right nipple. He laid on his back and was trying to wrestle the enormous couch sized nipple off him. It felt so good to Allison as the tiny man twisted and punched at the dark pink nipple. She applied more pressure making the man wiggle even more. Goose bumps formed over Allison’s whole body as a cool shiver shoot up her spine. She began to rub her engorged nipple over the tiny man. She swayed side to side while slowly increasing the pressure. It battered his little body as it slide over him. Grinding his chest, knocking into his head, crushing his little kicking legs and arms. Kelly getting impatient walked over to Allison who was now in a push up position hovering over the over the small group. Only her right nipple touched the ground while she teased the poor tiny man. The others just stood under her boney chest waiting in fear of what the giant had in store for them. With her right foot Kelly stepped down on Allison’s back. Kelly slowly pushed her friend to the ground. Allison laughed as the crowd began to scream. The crowd had no chance as Allison’s flat chest landed on them. She half heartedly fought Kelly’s pushing foot by pushing herself off the ground but she loved the feeling of the tiny people struggling under her. Allison spread her arms letting all her weight and Kelly’s on top of the crowd. She laughed as she wiggled her chest side to side.
“Hey Joey The girls are gone, let’s go,” I was awoken from my day dream by Dave. Looking out from under the giant dresser I saw the coast was clear so I motioned to the others it was safe. We cautiously scurried across Kelly’s bedroom floor, making are way to her computer desk. We weave around giant shoes, piles of dirty laundry, and various different obstacles that the slob had left on her bedroom floor. The computer desk was about 100 yards away as we approached the middle of the room. One football field and a dangerous climb up to the keyboard before we would be rescued. With every yard I jogged a bit quicker. The excitement of getting to that keyboard overwhelmed me. I couldn’t stand being one inch tall any longer. All we had to do is scale the desk and type in a simple message.

Boom, the ground gently shook. Boom, boom, the ground quaked a bit more as we all stopped dead in are tracks. We stood in a circle staring at each other with blanc stares. Who could it be. Allison and Kelly where going out to a club for the night. Maybe it was my mother or father going to use the bathroom or something. I figured we would be safe but boy was I wrong. The ground shook again this time more violent then the other. We stood frozen as Kelly’s bedroom door swung opened. It was impossible but Kelly and Allison where already back.

“I can’t believe your mother won’t let us go out just because your stupid brother hasn’t come home for a few days,” Allison said to Kelly as the two giant girls entered Kelly’s bedroom. Allison still was dressed in her school girl outfit, her red hair pulled into two pigtails. Kelly was in her ultra tiny white tank top and tight black skirt. Both of them sported the same pair of boots. Giant black thick heeled fuck me boots that went up to their knees. The ground rumbled as the girls got closer. We began to run but the earthquake kept us off our direct corse. It was like trying to run if you where really dizzy, or had a half bottle of Jack in ya. I ran towards Kelly’s computer desk in a wavy line as the sonic booms kept shaking my environment. Dave and Benny ran towards Kelly’s bed. They where crazy I thought as a reached cover. They would have to pass directly in front of the two girls to make it under the bed. I yelled to them but it was no use. They either didn’t hear me or had their minds so set on getting under the bed that the paid no attention to my screams.

“Ahhhh,” Allison screamed pointing to the floor. Kelly stopped in her tracks as she saw what Allison was pointing at. Two of the most disgusting looking bugs she had ever seen scurrying right in front of them. Dave and Benny also stopped dead in their tracks seeing that they had been spotted. Benny jumped up and down waving his tiny arms above his head trying to get the giant girls attention.

“Oh my god I hate bugs,” Kelly said as she hide behind her friend for protection.

Allison laughed, “You little wimp, its just a couple of bugs”. Allison lifted her right foot high in the air directly over Benny. He continued to wave his arms and scream up to the girls as a dark shadow cast over him. Dave began to run, but Benny was determined to get the girls to notice he wasn’t a bug.

“Time to die bug,” Allison laughed as she rammed her giant booted foot into the ground.
Benny disappeared under Allison’s giant foot.

“There goes the other one, get it Allison,” Kelly yelled to her friend pointing to little Dave as he ran for cover. Allison put her hands on her hips and slowly strutted over to Dave. He had been running as fast as his little legs could take him but Allison made the same ground in a few small steps.

“Where do you think you are going,” Allison talked to the bug. She raised her foot high in the air and stamped down in Dave’s path. The shock wave sent Dave to the ground as the massive black boot landed only feet in front of him. He quickly stood up and reversed his direction. Allison laughed as the stupid bug tried running away from her again. It was like it knew that she was going to squish it she thought as she strutted over to it again. Allison played the game well talking to the bug again.

“Well, well, well we have a real feisty one here don’t we Kelly”. Allison raised her left foot and smashed it down directly in the bugs path again. She laughed as the little bug sailed threw the air and smacked into the side of her boot. She must have hurt it she figured because it was just lying on the floor squirming next to her boot now. I watched as Dave tried to get to his feet again. It looked like after he crashed into Allison’s boot he had broke his leg or twisted it real bad. He couldn’t get to his feet and there was nothing I could do. My best friend was about to be crushed. I watched as Allison lifted her foot high above Dave. I could hear him screaming as she slowly lowered her foot. Allison rested her foot on top of Dave and slowly applied a little pressure. I could hear Dave’s cries for help but I couldn’t do anything. If I ran out and tried to save him I would be ground into the floor just like Benny. I couldn’t possible do anything but watch as my sisters best friend stepped on my best friend. It was horrible. Allison laughed as she heard the tiny bug squeaking.

“Can you hear that Kelly, it’s trying to talk to me,” Allison said as she applied more pressure. “I wonder what it’s thinking right now,” she asked her friend.

“Probably get the fuck of me you giant bitch,” Kelly laughed.

“Please ma’am don’t squish me I have a wife and kids,” Allison joked applying more pressure. She could hear small cracks coming from under her foot as she slowly twisted her foot into the ground.

“Just crush the fuckin thing all ready,” Kelly said to her friend as she waited impatiently.
With that Allison applied all her pressure to her foot and crushed poor Dave like a tiny bug. She smiled wickedly as she lifted her foot off the crushed bug.

It’s been two weeks now and I keep replaying Dave’s death over and over in my head. He was my best friend for as long as I can remember . It was just horrible the way he screamed and the way Allison’s smiling face looked. She had pure pleasure in her eyes as she slowly crushed my friend. My four closest pals where now gone, and it’s all because of my greed. My infatuation with the all mighty dollar, my undying love for crisp green backs, my, well you get the point.

I now have excepted that I will remain one inch for the rest of my pathetic life. There was no way I would ever try getting anyone’s attention after what I witnessed. I moved at night or in the shadows of the early morning. I spend my time searching for food and water. I am no longer a brother, a friend or a son, I am nothing more then a disgusting little bug. I wish I would have listened to my old man when he told me. “You get greedy you get bit”.

The End



Please let me know what you think.