- Text Size +

He had spent some time staring at her lips before the rain started, and he realized that he had been wishing that she would yawn or do something else to give him a clear look at whatever tongue accompanied those lovely lips. Now he had seen it in front of him, almost as close as the door of his Newtopian next door neighbour’s house, when he had knocked on it to borrow something.

 

Aymeetungworta closed her mouth and smiled at him.

 

“Would you like to see it again?” she asked, taunting him a little.

 

Without waiting for his answer, she opened wide again, and let her tongue slide out of her mouth and downwards a little, so that the underside of it licked her chin. This gave him a nice look at the top of her tongue, as it extended in front of his eyes. She waited a few seconds, and then drew it back into her mouth.

 

“How does it look?” she asked.

 

“I’d have to say that it’s awe inspiring,” he said.

 

“I’ll give you a much closer look later,” she said, smiling with satisfaction, as she put on a dress, carried him down the steps and went into the kitchen. She put him on a table.

 

“I’ll get the girls’ dinners ready first,” she said, “I think they’d like to meet you before I gobble you down. Would you like that?”

 

“Yes please,” he said, knowing that it was important to show an interest in the woman’s children too.

 

They would remain a priority, long after she’d gulped him down.

 

*          *          *          *

 

Ripe Gunter slowed down when he saw a nice giant house that caught his eye, and sank the ship a little lower, until he was able to pass by the windows. When he drew near to one window, he saw a beautiful giantess within the house, apparently working with some sort of machine. He didn’t want the noise of the airship to give his presence away, so he moved a little further away from the window, hovered and used his telescope to look into the room.

 

The woman placed a small frog into a device with two chambers. As he watched, the device created a clone of the frog, which formed in the other chamber. He watched as the woman took the clone frog out and then lifted the creature into the air, and lowered it into her mouth. He watched her neck in fascination as she gulped it down, and then decided that he wanted to meet this lady. He had an idea, which would hopefully impress her to no end.

 

Ripe Gunter flew right up to the window and allowed the airship to bump against it a little. The woman turned around, came over and opened the window. He called out to her.

 

“I’m a pilot,” he said, making himself visible on the outer deck, “Could I come in? I might be able to help you.”

 

“Alright,” she said, and opened the window wider, so that he could fly in and land, “Now how would someone of your unique dimensions be of assistance to me? I’m Imogenny.”