- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continued from Chapter 103 of the same author’s book “Alice in Giantland”.

 

“I searched the gardens thoroughly at lunch time today,” said Louise, placing the tiny necklace in a bedside table drawer and closing it tight, “There was no sign of any teleportation machine. If you are from the future, then it might be something a lot smaller than you. It will be interesting to see if you can escape from my stomach after tonight’s dinner, without that amulet, won’t it, Oyshwan?”

 

His amulet was gone, and she’d never give it back to him. There was no point in denying it.

 

“You’ve won. You tricked me very effectively,” he said, “Those kisses seemed so genuine, that I didn’t see your next move coming at all.”

 

“They WERE genuine,” said Louise, “I’m happy to prove it to you with some more. It’s not dinner time yet.”

 

“I guess I’d really like that nonetheless,” said Oyshwan.

 

As he repeated the sensational contact with her lips and cheeks and shoulders and neck, that he had previously enjoyed without a care, he felt a haunting new sensation. He would not be returning home to the colony anymore. He would not be escaping from Louise’s stomach. When this last exchange of romantic affection between them was concluded, she would then eat him in every sense of the word.

 

Louise was  lying on her back again. The base of her soft neck felt lovely beneath him.

 

“Better to have been loved and eaten, than never to have been loved at all,” he said.

 

“That’s a very romantic perspective to hold,” she said.

 

“Merely paraphrasing something well known in my time,” said Oyshwan.

 

“Well you’ve been loved. I suppose it’s time for you to be eaten,” she said.

 

This was interesting. Whenever they’d discussed her eating him in the past, he had always been looking into her eyes and mouth. Now he was on her neck, feeling its movements as she spoke those words.

 

“Louise, it would mean a lot to me, if we could make it an extension of this wonderful experience we’re having right now,” he said.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well rather than interrupting the moment to take me to the dining room and get settled in there, would you like to eat me right here?”

 

“That’s a lovely idea,” she said, and sat up in bed and kissed his face, “Are you ready for the gobbling of no return then?”

 

“Oyshwan’s last gulp,” he said.

 

“Last few gulps,” she retorted, “You’ve never gone down that quickly, and I imagine you might try to resist the process, when you’re in my throat this time. There’s a lot more at stake for you tonight.”

 

“No point in delaying the inevitable,” he said.

 

“Nor in replaying the inedible,” laughed Louise, “Alright then, off you go.”

 

She put him into her mouth and left him there longer than usual to contemplate the finality of what awaited him.

 

Oyshwan was spending his time on Louise’s tongue, thinking back over all that had gone before. He felt fond memories, and had no regrets. He had hoped to persuade her to shrink back to his size and cuddle and kiss him and eventually marry him too, but he knew that he had had the best that the beautiful earthborn giantess could offer. Now she had triumphed, and would gain the closure that she had wanted from him.

 

Louise angled her tongue a little, to set Oyshwan sliding towards her throat, and then gobbled away.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This has been the final instalment in the “Crush of Two Worlds” crossover saga.