- Text Size +

It has been 6 months since Nico and I were shrunk.  Guess where we were now? In the middle of a New York-looking city, in the middle a a regular sized room.  Everything Audri said she was going to do, she did.  Except she changed it.  There is multiple cities for us shrunken men.  There is one for senior citizens, which is in the middle of the room on the senior citizen side of the building.  And one for kids 1-12 years old in the child part of the building. 

There is actually an office in the front of the building where one of the girls keeps records of us and moves us when needed.  They named us like pets, and then kept records on us.  They take us guys into a room every now and then, unshrink us, and then make us mate with a girl so she can have babies.  If the babie is a girl, great! (For them.)  And if the babie is a boy, it is shrunken.  It was as if we were slaves.

There was about 40 cities in all.  10 children-filled cities, 10 teen/young adult-filled cities, 10 middle aged (30-50 years old)-filled cities, and 10 senior citizen-filled cities.  We thought of the building as a country, and the cities as states.  And the girls and woman as dangerous beings.  Technically we could travel from city to city, but we didn't want to.  We knew that the girls had the right to kill us if they caught us outside the city we were forbidden to leave. 

Another thing that sucked is that any girl could walk into our city, take any man she pleases, and use him as a slave/playtoy.  The giant girl could even kill him.  We were never safe.  We thought of the girl's room as a forest with creatures that would kill us easily.  We stayed in our unsafe city.  It sucked being so small, and there is nothing I can do about it.

CHECK OUT MY NEW SERIES:  SMALL TOWN BOY.  THE SERIES IS A SEQUEL TO CAUGHT AND ESCAPE EXCEPT THE SERIES WILL BE HUGE!  COMING SOON.