- Text Size +

A giant foot was slammed on the ground about 3 inches away from us.  We were about half the size of her pinky toes (in height).  The toenails were covered in pink nail polish.  She was wearing really short shorts.  Audri actually didn't look that bad, considering she is about to kill us. 

"I was going to return you 3 to normal size before school, but beings this moron broke into my house, you 4 will be kept like this forever," said the giant idiot, Audri.  Lizzie and Dani gave me the glare and Nico punched my arm.  The heart stopping events that occured in the last 2 minutes were my fault.  "Well," Audri continued.  "I guess I will tell you my plan."

"What plan?" I yelled at the top of my lungs.  She lifted her heel in the air.  "My dad has built numoreous inventions for me.  Well, a lot you don't know about.  Here is a list of what I am going to do, and actually do it this week:

1)  Shrink every male in this city

2)  Build a giant 1 story building for the rest of the people (which will be girls only) to live in.  About 11,000 girls.  The building will be freaking huge.

3)  Destroy the rest of the buildings in this city so that the all-girls building I build will be the only one left.

4)  Build a miniture city for all the males to live in.

5)  Put a room smack dab in the middle of the all girls building and smack dab in the middle of that room will be the male's tiny city.

6)  Erase the city off the map and destroy the roads leading into the city.

That is about it on my list.  Dani and Lizzie will be unshrunk but Nico and Spence won't be.  All you stupid men will have to bow down to us girls.  And don't worry Lizzie and Dani, every girl will have their own room!  It will be paradise.  And don't worry Nico and Spencer,  your mini town will have stores and bowling allies and foot ball stadiums and cars and all that good stuff!  The only downside is any girl can come and pick any man up for a slave, playtoy, etc....  The only rule for girls is they can't destroy the whole city.  Paradise for girls, hell for men!" 

Oh no!

TO BE CONTINUED...