- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A short-story inspired by long days stuck in traffic :)
1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Basically it’s my story don’t rip it off and any parallels to real people/places/events are simply coincidental.

“Fucking traffic,” proclaimed Lisa. She was stuck on the expressway in rush hour once again. Thousands of vehicles headed southbound for the weekend. Through the trees of the median she could see that the northbound lanes flowed smoothly. An hour went by and she hardly moved a quarter of a mile. Gridlock across the four lanes of the southbound existed for miles. An eighteen wheeler roared in the opposite direction across the median. Birds flew from the forest surrounding the highway. Lisa couldn’t take it any more. She screamed. Then it happened.
Chuck enjoyed seeing Suburbanite America stuck in traffic as he piloted his big rig northward. He worked for a living while most of these slobs sat on their asses behind a desk. Chuck rolled his eyes, and then faded back to reality as a cloud blocked the sun. This in itself would normally be welcome in the hot cab of his truck, except that it was a cloudless day. He let off the accelerator and leaned forward to look upward. A good distance up the road a gigantic woman stood straddling the expressway. She wore a white tank-top and cutoff blue jean shorts. On her feet were red flipflops. She looked to be maybe 27. Judging by the height of the soles of her shoes, Chuck guessed she was over a mile tall. He continued to coast at a high rate of speed because he was too shocked to do anything but stare at the giantess in front of him. He further continued to be dumbfounded as the humongous foot slid from the beachwear and slammed its toe in to the roadway directly in front of him. Chuck slammed on the brakes and skidded sideways, but there was no stopping that mass in time.
Lisa had no idea what happened. First she was sitting in her car, now she stood in a mossy field. She scanned the horizon for miles but saw nothing but more of the mossy fields. However, it did not take long for her to discover what lay beneath her. Between her two red flip-flops lie two long ribbons of grey, separated by a slightly wider patch of moss. Upon focusing, Lisa saw tiny ant-like objects of various sizes scurrying in opposite directions. In front of her left foot she saw what must have been a big truck headed towards her. She lifted her foot from the shoe, and when the big rig was very close, she pointed her foot and poked her big toe right on the roadway. An unlucky cargo van happened to be under where she set her toe. The tiny eighteen wheeler skidded towards her red toenail and impacted at a high rate of speed, exploding on contact. Lisa gave an evil laugh as she looked around between her feet. The microns beneath her figured out her intentions and began speeding away as fast as possible. With a playful flick she tossed her right flip-flop down the roadway a couple miles, blocking all escape and crushing several dozen vehicles all at one time. Lisa turned around and did likewise with the other shoe.
Terry was traveling northbound before the enormous lady appeared on top of him and his Mustang. One moment blue skies and luscious trees surrounded him. In the next, a red foam flip-flop appeared next to the road and the naked ankle of a female filled his view. He could hear the moaning of the foam over the roar of his engine as she shifted her weight for reasons unknown. As he sped towards her toes he looked up through his windshield to see a leg reaching well over a half-mile into the atmosphere. Then the giant footwear rose in the air, causing a gust of wind that tugged at the Mustang. The foot launched the red shoe miles down the road, blocking all eight lanes of traffic while at the same time ripping up trees, roadway, and cars all at the same time. Terry could see the bottom of her sole, stretching for hundreds of feet, suspended in the air. The impact from her foot setting back down shook the steering wheel, but he held on for dear life as he raced for the flip-flop.
Lisa twinkled her toes as she thought what she would do with her new size. The scraping impacts of the fur trees against her bare skin felt wonderful. She longed to crush something. With this, she raised her right foot and slammed in on the ground in front of her, taking out a few hundred feet of highway and forest land. The trees and cars popped like powdered sugar beneath her bare feet. She felt the warmth of explosions and the grinding metal rubbed her skin. Her toes curled in excitement, grinding in those few vehicles who almost escaped the impact. Her pinky toenail tore a 30 foot gash in the earth.
Wails of agony echoed. People began to abandon their vehicles and wander in to the forest. Lisa stomped six more holes in the highway. Then she decided to be more erotic, as merely stomping bored her. Lisa picked up her left foot and poked her left big toe into the ground in the middle of the crowded southbound lane. She curled the bottom of her toe towards her toe, exposing the blunt edge of her red toenail. With a slow, deliberate motion, she pushed it forward. She collected near a hundred vehicles with a short motion. Then she poked the toe further up the highway and pulled everything backwards with the bottom of her toe. In a matter of seconds she had a large pile of trashed cars and injured people. She crushed this pile with her pinky toe. She used all ten of her toes to poke at the piles of people and traffic from one flip-flop to another. Then Lisa got on her hands and knees, stuck her tongue out, and took a long, wet lick of the expressway, collecting squealing people in her saliva. She licked her lips as she stared at the peeons running for their very insignificant lives.
Terry reached the humongous flip-flop. He along with countless others abandoned their vehicles and climbed for safety. Hundreds of feet above the surface, the tiny dots gathered. They could see the woman wander towards her other shoe. She slipped it on and turned towards them.
Lisa grew bored of slaughtering countless innocent people. She walked to one of her beach shoes and slid it on. A delightful squish seeped against her bare sole. Apparently people had tried to climb over the shoes to escape. A grin crossed her face as she walked towards the other shoe, planting one gigantic foot in front of the other, demolishing the highway and forest. To her pleasure Lisa saw a swarm of glittery dots on the surface of her shoe. With an elegantly smooth motion, she slid her foot in to the footwear. The crushing sensation made her wet down below as she disappeared….