- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
My personal favorite work, also has an open-ended conclusion.
1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Simply put, it’s my story, don’t steal it, and give me credit for it. Also, any parallels to real people or places are simply coincidental.
“All clear, sir,” said the navigator.
“Bring us in,” barked the commander.
The U.S.S. Acclaimer’s ion drives kicked in, and the scout vessel began entry into the atmosphere. Earth had long been overcrowded, thus it was the task of the interstellar navy to find a suitable planet where humans could colonize and multiply. Such a planet was discovered in 2237 A.D. The planet was named Reputus 4, as it was the forth planet from the star Reputus, a yellow sun similar in age to that of the star that rises and sets over Earth every day. The physical attributes of the planet were dead-on with those of the earth. Greenery, large oceans, ice caps, well-defined seasons, and basic forms of life all existed.
The Acclaimer was a naval scout ship about 100 feet long, thirty feet wide, and fifteen feet tall. The engine pods were on the upper half of the rear of the vessel. It began its approach just as the approach into Earth’s atmosphere, until an alarm sounded, indicating the temperature from re-entry was above normal. The captain made the appropriate adjustments in the flight computer and blacked out all monitors and windows. Forty minutes later, the craft was near tree-level and the captain began scanning the radar. He noticed all the trees were flat in geometry and extremely tall. Luckily, a large plateau approximately ž of a mile long and an eighth of a mile wide appeared on the screen. A natural arch rose several hundred feet above the surface of the plateau. With ease, the captain set his ship down a few hundred feet from the edge of the plateau. Opening the windows and activating the monitors revealed an amazing forest of green that stretched forever. The plateau was a light brown similar to sand in color. Satisfied, the communications officer transmitted the all-clear signal and began sending coordinates. However, his transmission was cut short as the vessel and crew were violently shaken by an unknown force, and immediately crushed out of existence.
Liz and Jenny were enjoying a beautiful evening in the grass outside the dorm. They chatted of boys, school events, and life in general. Jenny stood 5’6” with blonde hair while Liz was a mere 5’4” with black hair. Both wore jeans and dark-colored shirts. The weather was pleasant and the grass was soft. Jenny wore no footwear, and Liz had worn her tan beach sandals, but had slipped them off in order to feel the grass between her toes. Neither girl noticed the screaming ship fly past their faces and land on Liz’s sandal. Many fireflies and mosquitoes dotted the air that evening. Thus, the girls decided to bring their chat inside. Jenny stood up while Liz slipped her feet into her sandals. She felt the dirt and pieces of grass sticking to her feet, and she did not notice the miniscule crunch as her big toe flattened the U.S.S. Acclaimer. Liz then arose and headed inside with her friend.
-------------------------------------------------
Admiral Thompson was given immediate word of the all-clear signal. Pleased, he disseminated the order for the fleet and civilian transports to obtain the incoming coordinates and meet up with the scout vessel. Unfortunately, those coordinates were incomplete; therefore the navigations officers in each group of ships had to make an approximation of the landing site. Dozens of ships 1000 feet long and 200 feet wide began descending from the ranks of a hundred interstellar spacecraft down to the surface of Reputus 4. Thousands of humans were now inside the atmosphere and thousands more were on their way down.
The first transport to land touched down in an apparent salt flat. For miles and miles the white-grey terrain was nearly flat with only the occasional boulder. Judging this to be a suitable landing zone, Captain Smith of the Transcender successfully transmitted landing coordinates to the rest of his group. Hundreds of travel-weary passengers poured out into the warm evening sun and stretched their legs. Looking around, they observed the land seems very similar to earth. The sky was light blue fading to orange near the sunset. In the far distance, forest land could be seen in two directions, while the flat stretched indefinitely in the other two directions. Twenty minutes later two thousand humans sprawled out over a quarter mile squared. Then with brute shock, an earthquake slung everyone to the ground, followed by a deafening thunderclap from the north. The throng turned to see a sky filled with orange descending on their new habitat. Shrill screams echoed for an instant before the humongous mass flattened everyone and everything, including the ship.

Mandy was bored. She decided to go for an evening stroll around campus. She got dressed in basic college girl clothes: cutoff blue jean shorts, an orange tube top that exposed her breasts and midriff, and matching orange flip-flops. She exited the dorm and walked down the sidewalk towards the road. With a loud crunch, she stepped on something extremely brittle that instantly gave way to the weight of her left foot. She immediately froze and lifted her foot. On the ground sat an object roughly rectangular in shape. It was dark grey and about a quarter the length of her flip-flop and a tad over an inch wide. It was surrounded by a powder of reddish black on all sides stretching an inch to each side. Mandy raised her leg and set it on her knee to observe the bottom of her sandal. It had an equal amount of the reddish black dots with pieces of the large object stuck to the foam. Seeing that it did no damage to her footwear or her, she merely kicked it, sending the flattened mass skidding off down the hill. Thus she continued her evening stroll.
Captain Johnson received the codes from Captain Smith and led his ship along with two others down to the exact location where Smith should have been. Dumbfounded, he sent a distress code out to Captain Smith’s ship, but it went unanswered. Johnson cast it off as poor navigation on the part of his crew, but satisfied with his current location, he set his ship down, followed by his fellow interstellar cruisers. Within the hour, over 4000 humans were trailing to the north in two distinct lines in search of Transcender, while the population of the third ship held camp. About the time the lines were almost a mile long and twenty people wide, two massive thunderclaps echoed through the evening air. Everyone looked skyward for a stormcloud. Instead, they saw the tallest woman possibly imagined standing to the south. She was miles tall and drop-dead gorgeous. The masses stood in awe as she reached down and removed her flip-flops and took a step forward. With the impact, an earthquake unrankable shot across the land. Men and women wailed in horror as her second step landed her left foot perfectly on the two lines of humans, and her third step set her right heel on a ship and the entire crowd at base. The captains of the remaining two ships immediately began prepping for liftoff, but with the speed of lightning, the giantess’s right big toe prodded each vessel, completely rendering them useless with two pokes each. Only a dozen or so survived in each of the damaged ships.
Mandy had an incredibly joyful walk. The fresh evening air was the exact medicine she needed. As she stepped onto the sidewalk in front of the dorm, she removed her bright orange flip-flops to liberate her feet that ached from the long walk in the beachwear. Her second step felt really dirty but she knew the pavement of the sidewalk was anything but clean. Her third step ended with a spine-chilling crunch beneath the heel of her right foot. She immediately jumped back, startled, and looked down at the ground. At her feet sat three more of the objects she encountered earlier in the evening. This time however, two were still intact. The third lie in shattered pieces on the pavement in front of her orange-painted toenails. Another fine powder surrounded this object. Mandy felt ashamed for crushing another unknown object that may have been a plaything for a kid or the property of another girl. Curious, she poked at the two whole objects with her big toe, but each merely crumbled away rather easily with each poke. The failing daylight prohibited her from immediately recognizing the objects; therefore she picked up the two less-damaged things as gently as possible and brought them into her room. She again kicked the third object into the grass.
Several other ships had fates just as bad. The Foraker had the misfortune to land on the back of a young lady napping near the pool. The tiny ship was immediately brushed off into the pool where it was demolished by a beach ball. Another two ships were swatted out of the air like flies. One transport landed in the grass only to be destroyed seconds later by the boot of an over-zealous girl who mistook the object for a bug. This happened on more than one occasion as the evening progressed. With an unstoppable force, the tread of footwear belonging to a college-aged girl brought death by the thousands to unsuspecting humans who were relieved to be on solid ground after days in space.
Seven ships usually made up one group of interstellar transports. One such group descended together on a trajectory towards the most appealing landing zone they detected. During descent, the navigation radars and screens were disabled to prevent system overload, therefore no corrections could be made. With incredible force, the group began braking. Six of the ships slowed to a stop and hovered over the ground in the evening light. The seventh had only slowed about halfway when it contacted a mountainside and broke apart, sending thousands of humans scattering across the landscape. The survivors (very few were dead or injured) looked around at the landscape.
Ted landed with many on the south end of the mountains. They were green in color and easily 900 feet high. Interestingly enough, the very ground Ted stood on was the exact same color. The twin peaks must have been formed long ago as they were very round. The sky was a dark yellow from the setting sun to the north of the mountains. Ted was no genius, but he knew the sun set to the west….
Jamie saw the impossibly large face of the girl. It must have been miles long and wide. She had dark brown hair. Her lips were full. But worst of all, her eyes were brown and staring right at him and the hundreds of others next to him. With a violent shake, she began to sit up and bring her hand to brush the specs away. Instantly hundreds were splattered against her light green fingernails, her fingers, and her palm. Almost as many were thrown miles away to the surface of the bed or the hard, unyielding floor. Jamie landed down in the valley of the bed by her side and was crushed into her exposed midriff as the female sat completely up.
Ted and the others ran as fast as they could from the sweeping hands. The carcass of the ship was crushed between her thumb and forefinger and tossed to the side. The girl turned to get out of the bed and stood up. Ted and many others fell to their doom miles below on the hard, unforgiving linoleum floor. A lucky few survived the fall only to be crushed by the twitches of her feet.
In this short amount of time, the majority of the 12,000 humans in the remaining six ships had exited and began exploring. They all saw the huge rectangular mountain to their left. The sky was nearly black with the hint of yellow, setting sun. Seconds later, their attention was caught by the movement of the top of the mountain. With incredible power, the mountaintop was throwing hundreds of humans miles through the air. Then it sat up and turned to come down. By this time, the captains of at least two of the ships began a distress dispatch, but even in dire emergencies, protocol had to be followed, which took time. Suddenly the mass of the seventh interstellar cruiser was seen hurtling through the air and into a solid object in the blackness. In another few precious seconds, the giantess stood at full height over the thousands of terrified travelers. A large number were so close to her feet that all they saw was her light green toenails hanging over them, or her knees and waist. Those farthest from her toes saw the giantess give an expression with her face that seemed almost like horror. Her brown eyes grew wise and her mouth opened. With what seemed like fright, she rose her right foot and began stomping on the massive groups of humans. From the ground, people could see her bare sole descend at lightning pace. Those not in the immediate impact zone were caught in a gust of wind then thrown to the ground by a huge earthquake. In a repetitive motion, the giantess stomped all the masses and the six ships into nothingness in a matter of seconds. Her toes caused the ships to crumble and squirt upward, then as she rose her foot for the next stomp, debris fell on the survivors, killing more before the next step. The only signal received from the group was “S.O.S. Extreme Danger, Do land near. Safe only.” The few who survived her stomping were smashed against the bristles of a humongous broom or dumped into a trash can to rot away. Again not a soul survived the frightened attack of a giant female.
Jill awoke with a start. She didn’t mean to fall asleep at 7:30 P.M. She only needed a nap prior to going out for the evening. Something had definitely just touched her breast. Her heart rate jumped and she tried to focus. On the skin above her tight green top were countless black dots that resembled pepper. Confused, she began brushing them off as she sat up. On the other side of her tits there were even more black dots and a much larger object. It was dark grey, roughly oval in shape and maybe three inches long. It had obviously hit her breast and broke apart. In complete shock she pinched it and tossed it away and brushed more of the dots off. She turned and stood up and finished brushing herself while saying “Oooh!! Oooh!” Stopping to catch her breath, she looked down over her large breasts, past her exposed stomach, down below her light blue jeans and bare feet, to the ground in front of her light green toenails. There stood six more of the oval objects. The ground around them was solid black with the dots, and they almost appeared to be moving. The closest edge was only millimeters in front of her toes. Her eyes grew huge and a yelp escaped her open mouth. Without thinking, she began stomping at the unknown substance in front of her with her right foot. In little time the movement ceased and all six objects were reduced to powdered crumbs. Jill sat down on the edge of her bed and brought the bottom of her foot to her thigh and looked at what she had crushed. She recognized nothing but a deep reddish-black color and the grey of the large object stuck to the bottom of her foot. Deciding it was best to put the experience out of her mind, she swept up the mess and took a shower.
The Constellar set down in an unknown area. To the ship’s sensors, the LZ appeared to be within an enormous cavern in the side of a mountain. Initial scans showed a plateau and many large boulders scattered about the cave. No life forms were detected. Thus, the few thousand travelers disembarked into the unknown. The walls of the cavern shined a dull pink through the near darkness of the early night. Most everything had a pink tint to it, mixed with several other brightly colored minerals that constituted the surroundings. Not much could be made out except the vague shape of the plateau and distance objects jutting from the landscape. As with the other ill-fated crews, that of the Constellar transmitted a message of all-clear and precise landing coordinates, which was immediately followed by the rest of the tiny ship’s cruiser group.
Within another ninety minutes, six more ships had landed and nearly twenty thousand people spread throughout the new land. A few thousand d souls were smart and realized elevation would be the best place to settle, therefore they climbed the nearest objects, which seemed like miniature plateaus; they all seemed to be a bit longer than the ships and noticeably wider. They rose about 100 feet above the surface. Most everyone else from the cruiser group merely spread about the land in search of any other distinguishing feature, as the terrain was very smooth and hard, almost like concrete.
----------------------------------
“Bethany! What did I tell you?”
“Yes ma’am.”
Beth sighed. She hated going to bed so early. It wasn’t fair. She thought that being a seven year old meant cool things like getting to stay up late and eat ice cream for dinner. Beth was a tad bratty, because she actually did have ice cream for dinner on more than one occasion. So she obviously was not in a good mood when she opened her door and turned on the light to discover her little brother’s toys on the floor. Worse still, he apparently left them in an ant pile, as the floor was alive with microscopic black dots. “At least they aren’t fire ants,” Beth thought to herself as she stepped into her bright pink Barbie room. She approached his toys with a look of dismay. He had seven miniature spaceships that looked rather unentertaining. On approach she callously paid no attention to the sugar ants that she squashed with her little feet. They were so insignificant that she only felt the slightest crunch when she stepped on the largest groups. Out of spite, she wished she could break them. She always enjoyed breaking her brother’s stuff. With this thought in mind, Beth stomped her bare foot onto the nearest ship, but to her surprise, the plastic gives way with barely any resistance. She half expected to hurt herself with this outburst of anger. Looking at where she slammed her foot, Beth saw the flattened shape of the toy ship that had broken and crumbled under her bare foot, toughened from outdoor play without shoes. An evil grinned covered with malice consumed Bethany’s face as she cackled in the high-pitched voice of a seven year old. Within a matter of seconds, all seven ships had been flattened and ground into pulp. The unlucky souls still around the ships saw the bottom of the child’s foot rise and fall with incredible force. Those that tried to ran were knocked to their feet. Those that got up were merely knocked back down or crushed under the vast expanse of her naked heel, sole, and toes. Beth realized that all the ants were running from her. This positively amused the child. With play-like ease, she stepped everywhere the people existed. It took a good three minutes to crush all those on the floor. Beth was giddy when she was done. Now in good spirits, she went to bed. Those lucky masses on her flip-flops wept at the loss of their friends, and debated on their next course of action.
Mandy set one of the objects under her microscope. She immediately saw the immense detail of it. Rigged edges and shapes were distinguishable. She saw rectangles and squares etched all over the object. Near one end, a mirror-like glass covered most of the end. The other end had four round circles that jutted out. A few of the black dots were scattered around, and she saw movement. Mandy cycled the lenses to the next greatest power of magnification for a better view. The little dots looked almost human-like. Mandy set the microscope on full zoom and moved the plate so it was centered on the dots. They were crawling to their feet after the shift of the plate sent them sprawling. Mandy shrieked with horror as she saw the exasperated facial expressions of several humans looking up at the lens. Her curiosity got the best of her. She wanted to see just hot small these humans were. She zoomed out far enough to barely distinguish the dots as humans, and the ship as a ship. Mandy slowly slipped her orange fingernail under the microscope to compare the size of it to the microscopic humans. But she was too excited to be careful, so just as her massive nail came into view, she tapped the ship. Debris fell all around her nail and the humans started to scatter. She gasped and twitched her hands. One spun the zoom in, showing about twenty of the space men running away as the nail of the index finger smeared them into unrecognizable goo. Mandy now knew what the black and red smears were. Horrified, she swept the second ship into her other hand and threw it in the garbage.
The captain merely stood in shock as his crew stood on the glass platform. Looking up, they saw a giant green eye. They were horrified. Then a jarring motion threw them about as the eye blinked and became more obscured by the lens. Someone shouted, and the crew turned to see a humongous orange fingernail descending towards the ship. The collision knocked heavy chunks from the ship. The crew had no reason to be heroic, so they all ran, only to be crushed under that nail. The crew of the other ship watched in agony as an impossibly huge hand swept down and brushed them into another hand. Then they felt the sensation of falling, and all died on impact at the bottom of the waist basket. Mandy decided to keep the discovery a secret and share it only with her friends as she saw fit. Then she went to bed with dreams of finding more ships in the morning.
The rest of the fleet landed as night fell with little incident. One unlucky ship came down through an open window in the ceiling of a mall and landed in an arcade. The floor was solid black linoleum, which hid the presence of the ship from all above. One girl stepped over the ship, sending panic to the thousands now surrounding it, taking in fresh air. The hurricane winds as the bare foot of the eleven year old flew over knocked the ship on its side. To those on the ground, it looked like a large cloud in the dim light. The impact sent rippling shockwaves through the ground. Everyone cheered when they saw they survived. No one was even aware of her mom in hot pursuit, and no one foresaw the gust of gale wind that preceded a crushing death to thousands.
Lisa strode quickly after her daughter. As a young mother of thirty, she was always on the go. She followed her barefoot daughter into the arcade. Lisa strode in wooden platforms covered in leather. With echoing steps she walked through the rows of arcade machines. One step contained a loud crunch that echoed like the bangs of her clods. She looked over her shoulder to see a piece of garbage, presumably food, based on all the pepper surrounding it.
Mandy spent the entire day searching the campus grounds. She wore a light blue tank top and tight jeans. Her nails and flip-flops matched her top. She took extreme care in watching her step, and she only crushed one ship the whole day, which wasn’t her fault because she slipped and took an awkward step, landing squarely on top of the U.S.S. Intrepid. The descending blue flip-flop left the doomed in a sense of awe as it descended at impossible speed towards the ground. No one felt a thing as the bottom was entirely smooth. The first ship Mandy encountered set the example for the rest she found. She got on her hands and knees over the masses of microids, and she whispered to them.
“Get back in your ship and I will not harm you. Disobey, and you meet the same fate as these people.”
With that, she stood up and hung her flip-flop over them, exposing hundreds of corpses. They instantly agreed to reboard. Mandy gently plucked the little ship from the ground with her forefinger and thumb. She brought the ship up to her room and set it on her dresser. With another stern warning she told them to not leave an area around the dresser, which she teasingly drew with her long blue fingernails. By day’s end, she had collected thirty of the tiny ships.
Thomas was in shock. If seeing a giant coed wasn’t frightening enough, her threats of mass murder were rather intimidating to say the least. Now he was being ordered to assemble on the biggest flip-flop anyone had ever seen. Thousands of others from a few of the ships were ordered up on to the foam footwear so the giantess could lower everyone to the floor. He could not get over the scale of the situation. The strap of the flip-flop was hundreds and hundreds of feet in the air. Her delicate hand took hold of the large object and as gently as possible brought it to the ground. Her hand was trembling with enthusiasm, thus several people fell to their doom below. After they were set down, they saw her reach for the other flip-flop and set it down, and then she slipped away in to another room. The thunderclaps of her bare feet on the floor were very loud. Her return was marked with the same noisy report. She bent over, exposing her massive cleavage beneath the blue shirt. She whispered an order than came out like a hurricane.
“Get on my feet and worship.”
Mandy observed from above the massive crowd of microscopic people on her flip-flops. She had to fight the urge to slip them on and squash them all.
She wasn’t terribly strong-willed.
Mandy slipped her feet into the beachwear. With a dusty crunch she crushed the thousands and thousands of interstellar travelers at her feet.
Thomas looked up at her face in awe. He just could not comprehend a square mile face. It faded out of perception as she rose to full height, which placed her breasts in Thomas’s line of site. He looked forward at her humongous toes. They were painted sky blue. Thomas felt at ease. Blue was a soothing color. Before he could process it, the foot in front of him flew into the air and descended towards the shoe. Thousands screamed and ran towards the toe section of the flip-flop. Some others attempted to climb the strap while many simply leaped off the edges. The ball of her foot contacted first as she snuggled her foot under the strap, crushing hundreds on impact. She twisted and wiggled, throwing everyone to his or her knees. Thomas looked up to see a sky of pink flesh fall incredibly fast, blocking all light. He felt a sharp jolt of pain for less than an instant before he became goo.
Ted was not going to face the same fate as the thousands below him. Hundreds followed him as they began to run away from the ships. The dresser was cluttered with various object the size of mountains. After several minutes, they cleared a purple brush and were now on open surface. Overhead, Mandy came into view. Her devilish eyes focused on a ship, and she smashed it with her bare palm. She then looked over at the tiny dots near her brush. Effortlessly, she pushed it away from the escapees with her fingers. The exposed group froze in awe. Ted screamed like a girl as Mandy’s face descended and her mouth opened. The hundreds turned to run for the nearest shelter, which was still the brush. The distance was a mere three inches. However, the microscopics could never reach shelter. Mandy stuck her tongue out and licked along the dresser top. Ted was overtaken by the humongous red tongue. Scores of others were stuck nearby, screaming for mercy from God as the tongue receded into the dark cave of her mouth. Mandy swallowed, and none of those caught by her tongue lived to tell the tale.
Mandy brushed the remaining masses into her purple fuzzy slippers for safe keeping. She knew they would not occupy this home for long, but she knew her feet would warm several souls some time in the future….
The fate of the rest of the interstellar force has yet to be seen….