- Text Size +

"Now what?" asked Lizzie impatiently.  The jean fabric imprisonment was started to get to all of us.  "There has to be a way to get out of here."

"What can we do?" I said in a voice that startled myself.  "We are in the back pocket of a giant girl at the size of 1/8 inch and you think we can do something.  All we can do is wait!  Let's just hope she doesn't sit down or do laundry and forget about us."

"Yah," said Dani.  "Let's also hope that she doesn't wan't to hurt us, or inslave us, or even kill us because there is not much we can do if she does.  We are at her mercy."  Just as she said mercy the entire cave like pocket we were intrapt in started to rumble.  She was sitting down.  Oh, no.  The 2 walls that surrounded us started to get closer and closer together because she was sitting down.  When the 2 walls of fabric were so close together we couldn't move a muscle, we heard a gigantic bang.  Her ass must of finally hit the chair.  About time.  Now we wait.

1 hour later...

The 2 walls of fabric started to losen up, and within seconds, we all could move again.  We heard another rumbling noise as we looked up.  A very thin line of light showed at what seemed to be a mile above us.  Then the light expanded, and 2 fingers joined us in the large area, (large for us, small for her).  1 finger knocked me over and the other finger caught me.  It took her about a minute to pick all of us up at the same time.  Her fingers moved towards the sky and we moved with them.  I looked down at the area we were trapt in for over an hour and watch it get smaller and smaller until eventually, we were surrounded by light.  We looked to see Audri's huge back for a couple of seconds, then her arm moved to the front side of her body.  She held us up to her gigantic eye.  It was like a dark brown sun.

"Dad told me to at least give you a small chance of survival because he feels bad so he shrunk these backpacks and wanted me to give them to you."  She loward us to her gigantic crotch and place us on a table right in front of it.  Her crotch to us was like a human to the 15 story building.  She dropped 3 backpacks in front of us.  We opened them up and examined the insides.  There was a belt and a helmet, each with a light of some sort; so we could see in the dark.  And there was a walkie talkie, so Lizzie, Dani, and I could communicate.  Other than that, nothing.  I guess we could stalk up on food and fill the backpacks so we always would have something to eat.  This was actually nice of her.  "But don't think I will always be this nice," she finished suddenly as if she just read my mind.

She picked us up again, and as before, loward us into the fabric imprisonment.

"Just wait until school tommoroww.  This plan is full proof," she said with an evil laugh.  Lizzie started to cry.  How would we get out of this mess, heck, how would we even survive?