- Text Size +

Kapitel Sechs

Day’s End

 

            Kendra let David sit on her belly for some time, while they talked idly about random things. Periodically Kendra would feel Leon inside her stomach, and that always made her muscles tense up around her midsection. David of course was enjoying the situation, he was enjoying listening to the random clatter coming from within her, and coming from her voice.

            After a while Kendra sat up, without warning David. She watched as he rolled down her stomach and fell onto her left thigh. She chuckled and went to retrieve David. He rather liked the experience, aside the rolling head over heels without any kind of warning. When her fingers wrapped themselves around them he surrendered to her unimaginable strength, and she sat up all the way.

            She placed David on her bed, and stood up herself. She stretched as far as she could, and David watched the entire spectacle. It was pretty awesome seeing something so huge move so easily with perfect fluidic motion. When she came back down from her stretch she turned and waved at David, who waved back.

            “So, what do you have planned for the rest of the day Kendra?”

            “I dunno. I was going to go to the Mall and spend some time at the book shop, but I ran into you before getting there, and well it’s been a few hours.”

            “So then aside going out?”

            She blushed, “Dunno. I guess we can just stay here until tomorrow. There isn’t anything really happenin tomorrow so I dunno. Nothing else to do around here I think, aside read.”

            “Do you study for school at all during time off?”

            “No. I should, it would help my grades, but I don’t. Just can’t bring myself to do it.”

            “Hmm… Not saying I ever study, but gotta say, love that calculus.”

            “Calculus?!”

            “What?”

            “I’m only in Algebra 2, are you insane!?”

            “Nah…”

            “Well sheesh… That’s nuts.”

            “Hmm… So have you figured out what we’re gonna do yet?”

            “I’m thinkin I’m thinkin!” Kendra put her head in her hand and paced the room a little. “You know, we have a pool in our backyard, and I haven’t tried it yet.”

            “I can’t swim.” David said dejectedly,

            “Aww, now would I let you drown? Nah, I’ll teach you how to swim and make sure you stay afloat.”

            “Alright. That’ll be fun.”

            “Sweet, let me get changed and we’ll head out.” Kendra moved so fast it was scary; she procured a bathing suit and flew to her bathroom. Within minutes she had returned and, with towel in hand, spoke, “So, what do ya think little guy?”

            Kendra held out her arms in front of David in a display, and he looked upon her radiant beauty with envy. She was wearing an orange two piece that matched her tanned skin in a great contrast. She looked very well, her flat stomach, strong arms and legs, and cute curves. “You got changed really fast.”

            “Yes, I’m excited! I haven’t used our pool yet.”

            “Ah, well you look stunning by the way,” When she picked him up she kissed him again and placed him on her soft shoulder, he instinctively took to her neck as to not fall.

            “You’re so cute! Alright, lets head on out, there’s only a few more hours of daylight and if we’re lucky I can teach you to swim quickly. I don’t think the pool is too deep, so don’t worry too much.”

            “Heh, lead the way.”

            “Of course!” With that Kendra took them into the backyard, there was an above ground pool that was much taller than she was, it scared David a little, but when she got up onto the deck it didn’t look too bad. She placed her towel on a chair and offered David her hand, which he took.

            She set him off by her foot, “Alright, I’ll get in first.” David gave her a nod and looked way up as she stood up. The vantage point was something else. She stepped off and down into the water. “Hey, it’s not cold. Awesome.” She let the rest of her body fall into the water, creating a tidal wave that slammed David into the ground, when he regained his composure; David was stifling a laugh behind her hand as she watched him squirm.

            “Hey!”

            “Hehe, sorry David. That wasn’t too cold was it?”

            “Nah. Not too cold.” David replied to her, as she laid back in the water, and kicked off from the side. David watched her swim to the other end of the pool, which seemed impossibly far away, then watched her go under, kick again, and come speeding back to his side.

            “Yea, it’s awesome. Why don’t you come in?” She stood up and when she did so the water came up to just above her breast. David watched as the water shown off her brilliant skin as light reflected off from it. Her hair clung to the sides of her body as she stood there.

            She held out her hand to David, and he took it hesitantly. She brought him out with her as she walked towards the center of the pool, here the water seemed deeper, and it covered her shoulders. David didn’t really want to get wet, but he didn’t want to disappoint Kendra.

            She slowly let water cover her hand until David was standing in water. “Ready? To give it a shot?” David gave a thumbs up, and she submerged the rest of David by moving her hand down even further.

            He of course, was a terrible swimmer, and couldn’t really swim at all. But he tried to stay afloat. Her hand just a little too far for him to stay above the water. He was trying though, but it was a pathetic display. Kendra giggled, but David didn’t catch it. He was just trying to stay up.

            Kendra proceeded in instructing David on how to do things. Having him standing on one of her hands, mostly underwater, and then swimming to her other hand, which with every trial she spread her hands apart little by little. It was about three hours before David could really do it by himself, and he was becoming exhausted.

            “Well you’ve had quite the work out haven’t you little guy?” David was on his knees, very, very tired, as she held her hand underneath of him, but above the water so he could rest.

            “Yea…” He panted, “No kidding. Can I rest now?”

            “Sure, you’ve earned a break. Although I haven’t had my work out yet, but that’s okay. We’ll relax some. Can you float still?”

            “I can try.”

            “Alright, hang on.” Kendra took her hand down slowly as to not suck David under, and he floated there. Kendra smiled and began to shift position. She rolled onto her back and her body floated up to the surface. David saw it coming from the depths; her belly loomed nearer and nearer until it touched him and pushed him up out of the water.

            Now he was sitting on her stomach as she floated in the water. David thought it was a nice idea. He stood up and surveyed her body. It was amazing, pools of water were collected around her, and water came up her sides as though it were a tide. And her skin was wet and rough from the water. However it became apparent relatively quickly as to where he was, for her belly chose that time to vibrate, as although a giant monster was making a racket deep within her. She seemed none the wiser.

            David heard some water splashing to his left, looked up her body and saw she was swimming slowly with her arms, doing a kind of half backstroke.

            David felt her muscles tighten as she laughed to herself, “Heh, I just had a funny thought.”

            “What is that Kendra?”

            “I was just thinking, you’re like a captain right now, and I am like your ship.”

            “Like Captain David and the USS Kendra?”

            She chuckled at this, “Yep!” Kendra floated for a ways then went “Choo choo!”

            David cracked up, and Kendra did also, causing her belly to flood with water as she laughed, “That’s not a boat! That’s a train!” David got wet again, but he couldn’t help thinking she had the cutest laugh. As she finished laughing, David couldn’t help but to look towards her top, two little mountains wrapped in orange quite a ways up, between them he could see the underside of a smile as she laughed to the sky.

            “Hey David,” she said eventually after all had quieted down, thus catching him off guard.

            “Errh, yea?” He found himself staring and looked at the tree that was beside the pool.

            She looked down at David, who returned her gaze after a minute, “Want to play a game?”

            “Well, I feel better now. So… sure, what do you want to play? We can’t really do a Marco polo, that’d be so unfair.”

            “Hehe, I was more along the lines of playin shark.”

            “Oooooooooooooooooh no!!!”

            “What? It’ll be fun! It’s getting dark out now, as the suns goin down and we don’t have any lights back here, it’d be fun.”

            “I would lose so easy! You’re a much better swimmer than me!”

            “Oh come on, please?”

            David could not resist her beautiful face and that tone of voice with that word, and his resolve crumbled. “Okay.”

            “Yippie!”

            “Just, don’t be too hard on me you know,” He smiled at her, and she nodded.

            “Alright David, are you ready?”

            “Sure.”

            Kendra’s body submerged, and David was sucked under as she went. He instantly began trying to swim to the surface, but he didn’t know which way was up, so he started swimming blindly, the chlorine burning his eyes. He felt something, a lot of something’s. It had to be hair, Kendra had to be close.

            Before he could swim the other way, his lungs began burning and he felt the need to breathe, but before his will gave out, he felt something soft against his front, and it pushed him. He surfaced, and gasped for breath.

            When he caught his breath and looked around, there was nothing but placid black waters, the sun had gone over the tree line, and it was now getting dark. He tried to look into the water around him, but he couldn’t see very far. He saw shapes, and shadows, as the light played tricks on him. He didn’t know where she was, and he wasn’t really paying attention to his location; he was not swimming.

            Then he saw something massive move underneath of him, and it snapped him back into game mode. He instantly took off to his right, swimming for all his worth and it wasn’t even a moment too soon. He saw Kendra appear out of the black inkiness looking straight at him, he kicked extra hard, she came at him like a torpedo, as though she just kicked off the ground.

            He felt her touch his skin, and it had to be her lips, he felt a powerful sucking force trying to force him under as the water around him was pushed up. She broke the surface, and he wound up on her lower lip, and half on her chin, he could do nothing but watch.

            They rose out of the pool, and water poured off Kendra like a waterfall, her mouth open and to his right, he could see into it. It was filled with water, and her metal-lined teeth glinted like treasure deep in some pool, but he knew better than to be fooled by this. Kendra reshaped her lips and blew the water out of her mouth, thus knocking David loose and he fell over off her chin. He rolled down her body, starting at her neck and down her chest; he slammed into her right breast and flew off in a random direction.

            His bearings were thrown into complete chaos as he flew, and when he smacked into her ledge he didn’t even know which way he was pointed. It was an amazing feeling though, for he knew what had just happened, and it was a pleasant one, but all too short lived as her skin reacted to his impression, and threw him off.

            Kendra too knew what had just happened, and she blushed profusely. “Oops, sorry David, hehe.” She submerged herself once more.

            David was able to come up just in time to see her sink into the water again, their eyes met, and when her head went under he was yet again pulled down by the sudden void in space. Eventually when he surfaced again, this time he was ready, he started heading for the ladder, which seemed more than a football field away.

            However his sojourn was cut short when he again felt something against his feet, he stopped and looked, but it was nothing. However this was just what Kendra was hoping for when she brushed his feet with her hair. She jetted up right below him, opened her mouth, and sucked him in.

            David saw this all too late, and rather than propel herself out of the water again she sucked him in. He felt the powerful force from below pulling at him, but in seconds he shot through the water, and found himself inside her mouth. There was still water here, and this made David nearly panic. There was nowhere to go, no air to get to, and he needed it soon. The water inside her mouth began to quickly heat up as her body heat diffused into it.

            Kendra moved her tongue as she surfaced again, and squirted the water out of her clenched teeth, thus smashing David into her front incisors. David couldn’t tell what was going on, as the entire world shifted when a giant monster from nowhere came and ploughed into him and crushed him against a wall.

            When she put her tongue down, David collapsed onto it physically drained, as he gasped for breath. He didn’t even care he was lying in a pool of Kendra’s saliva. Hey, that’s cool thought, isn’t it?

            Kendra got out of the water and kept David held prisoner in her mouth. She stepped over to her chair and got her towel and dried herself off best she could, rubbed her hair then wrapped it around her body. She then patted down her hair so it didn’t frizz up, and headed off back to the house.

            David took his reprieve to admire Kendra’s mouth. It looked amazing, her near perfect white teeth, and her great tongue sitting inside, her tonsil’s and the black hole of her throat. He could see quite well, despite the total absence of light. He took note of this, as he watched a new band of saliva drip from the roof of her mouth.

            When she made it to her bed she slipped into her pajama’s she had just bought a few days ago, and laid down in bed. All the while she had tried to keep her tongue still as she felt David’s tiny movements inside her mouth. However feeling him there was becoming too much for her, she had to do something, so she did.

            David was still lying down mostly, when he felt her tongue come alive beneath him; he was half expecting this to happen eventually. As saliva pooled all around him, he was pushed into her teeth once again by her muscle. David got to know the top and widest part, of her tongue very well. Then when he was standing fully, she pulled back a little, and ran the tip of her tongue up his body and licked him.

            When he decided it was time to fight back, Kendra felt it was time to play. She began rolling David around in her mouth, feeling his futile struggles against the strength of her powerful tongue. She rubbed him against her teeth multiple times, each time resisting the urge to part them.  Finally stopping when she was worried she’d drown him, as she’d salivated a massive amount, and David noticed this too, her mouth was extremely humid and warm, and was becoming very difficult to see through as there was so much stretched about. Kendra then used her tongue to press into David’s midsection very strongly, and as she held him there, she swallowed.

            David knew in the back of his mind what she was about to do, but he still wasn’t prepared for it. Her nearly impaling him with her tongue made him lose his breath, as he struggled for air. He was basically invited to watch the rest of her mouth as her tongue held him there. She gulped, and nearly all the saliva that was once in her mouth flowed into her throat and out of sight. It of course was accompanied by the loudest sound he’d heard yet come from her… It seemed as though her resonating boom was an explosion, and he was at the epicenter. It was crazy.

            Then Kendra pushed David through her teeth, as she parted them, but held her lips together. When she retracted her tongue, she left David standing on the other side of her teeth. There wasn’t much stable ground here, and to keep from hurting her, he grabbed onto her top braces with both hands, and took a foot hold on her bottom incisors. ‘If she bit down,’ he thought, ‘this would become very painful.’ But luckily for him, she didn’t.

            Kendra then maneuvered her jaws around and opened her mouth up wide enough to have David hanging from her top braces. She slid her fingers around him, and repositioned him; she then sucked on him as she pulled him out of her mouth, thus cleaning him of most of her excess saliva. When he popped out of her lips, which were so unbelievably soft, she swallowed again.

            “So Captain, how’d you enjoy being nearly eaten by your own ship?” Kendra joked,

            “It was very enjoyable, you nearly killed me twice!”

            “Hehe, sorry. I was having too much fun, here go ahead and dry off.” Kendra smiled at David and he returned the favour as she lowered him down to her stomach. She was wearing a very lose set of pink pajamas that were very thin, and quite soft. She lifted up her shirt and gave the end to David, who then rubbed himself off. “Well, it’s getting late David, where would you like to sleep tonight?”

            “To be honest, anywhere you let me.”

            Kendra giggled, “Alright then, how about the Captain’s quarters fine sir?”

            “It would be a pleasure I am sure.”

            Kendra slid herself under her blankets and pulled it up to her waist. She then pulled her shirt up over her stomach, and put David right above her navel. “That good for you?”

            “It’s perfect.”

            “Alright,” She pulled her shirt back down to just in front of him, and placed her hand over him; thus shielding him from the cold night air, and trapping him within. However it did give him three good things, darkness, warmth, and an amplification to the sounds her bubbly belly was making.

            These things, combined with the rythmatic motion of her breathing in and out, and the hypnotizing music played by her belly, lulled him off to sleep. Kendra herself, stayed awake for some time, surly after David herself, and found herself stroking him gently with her other hand while he slept, until she too fell into slumber.