- Text Size +
           “You can say that, yes. Why don’t you come in and get comfortable?”

            “Thank you,” Leon said as she invited him in, he took to the couch that she beckoned him too, and she sat on the one opposite of him, making sure not to reveal David. “So what is this I was told to come too?”

            “Well, David thought we should meet.”

            “He is coming isn’t he? He didn’t set me up again did he?”

            “Oh no, no, no. He’s already here.”

            “Oh good. Alright so what am I here for?”

            “Well… You like vore right?”

            Leon was obviously not expecting this kind of question. “What?”

            “That’s why you’re here. David was talking to you about meeting a real giantess wasn’t he?”

            “Yes… But how would you know? I don’t see him yet.”

            “Because he had me type it for him.” Kendra smiled at Leon’s puzzled look, it was this at this time David said to go ahead, and she used her hand to push her hair out of her face, thus revealing David to Leon, who then waved. Leon was awe struck.

            “But… How?”

            “Easy, I could show you, but let me warn you, there’s no turning back once you say yes.” Leon thought for a moment while she paused, “So what do you say Leon? Wanna do lunch?”

            “Aight… I’m cool with that.”

            “Rightio, let me just take off my gloves.” She did, and she held out her hand to Leon. “Shake if you’re ready, and we’ll do lunch.”

            Leon hesitated for a brief instant, but looking into her eyes, he couldn’t resist, he reached out and took her hand. In her mind she was going ‘Shrink, shrink, shrink,’ over and over again, and he didn’t shrink when he took her hand. Disaster! She kept saying it louder in her mind, she then felt a rush of energy flow through her fingertips, and before even a full repetition of completed, she was gripping at air. She had done it.

            Kendra nearly exploded with excitement, so much so she toppled David from his perch, and he tumbled off Kendra’s shoulder. If she’d been leaning any further back, he’d of rolled down her chest, but because of her leaning forward, he fell straight to her right thigh, and hit the tight denim with a soft soundless thud.

            Kendra noticed this, and quickly looked down for David, who was righting himself on her leg. The feeling again was electric, having a small person standing up on her body, however she felt she had to help him, and she picked him up. “Oops! Sorry David, I forgot for a second.”

            “No worries. I’m unharmed, and I won’t lie that it wasn’t fun.”

            She giggled, and turned her attention back to Leon, who was sitting on the couch a short distance from Kendra. “Hey there!” Leon didn’t know what to say, “So, about that lunch.” She reached over and plucked him off the couch with her thumb and forefinger, and held him in front of her face. “Don’t you look cute.”

            She led the three of them to her bedroom. She laid down on her back, and propped her head up on her fluffy pillow, she then placed David on her chest, right next to her throat, and held Leon in her hands in front of her face.

            “Alright, so what do you think Leon?”

            “About what exactly?” He replied apprehensively,

            “About everything that’s happened so far. You know what’s gonna happen right?” He nodded, “Good. Now I don’t want to do it against your will. You have to want it alright?” He nodded again, “So do you want it.”

            Leon sat there in her grip, looking over her face. Her skin looked so soft, and her lips looked very inviting, and the random glinting of light off the metal on her teeth and from her saliva in her mouth. “Yes.”

            “Goodie, now… Since I want to eat you, and you want to be eaten, is there anything else you want before I do anything?”

            Leon thought about it for a few minutes, he could tell she wasn’t playing about it, never before faced with such a decision, he was left speechless. He didn’t know what to say. “I don’t know Kendra.”

            “Well, Leon, if you can’t think of anything, I’ll make up your mind for you, okay?”

            “Wait… What?” But before he could say anything, she blew on him as she moved him towards her mouth. He hardly had any time to ready himself as he bumped into her moist red lips, and they separated, revealing her braced teeth, which in turn parted to reveal a reddish cavern beneath him.

            Confronted with the reality of it, he struggled without consciousness. Seeing the absolutely gigantic mouth of a girl who was about to consume him, he was taken over by instinct to survive. However he was torn with his irrational side of mind, and the attractiveness of her mouth. Her saliva stretched too and fro within her maw, and her breath was overpoweringly sweet. She lowered him into her mouth.

            David was watching the spectacle from her chest, and took the time to admire her. With her head tipped back her throat was exposed for him to see very well, and it looked incredible. He also took the time to look over her body, for as much as he could see. She was indeed a thin girl, she looked to have some muscle tone on her arms, and probably her legs, but he couldn’t see very far over her breasts, which were roughly the same height as he, but he was higher up on elevation, so he couldn’t tell just how big they were.

            Her breath was intoxicating to say the least, it soothed Leon, and made his struggles less prevalent; until she completely had him in her mouth and she place him on her tongue, and removed her hand.

            It was at this point he stopped struggling, he knew it was time. She righted her head and closed her lips, but kept her teeth apart as to leave space in her mouth. She sat there for a moment, and Leon took in the sights of her mouth. He was able to stand up completely in there, and all around him the heat and smell of mint was beginning to overtake him, and he hit her tongue.

            Kendra felt him go down, and she closed her jaws, and moved her tongue around, covering him with saliva. Kendra looked down at David as she moved him around in her mouth, and he gave her the thumbs up sign. She sighed through her nose, and looked up. Leon had read plenty, he knew what was about to happen, and he braced himself for it.

            Kendra pushed her tongue up and released herself to let her body take control, she swallowed. To Leon everything happened in a flash, and he was taken aback by how incredibly violent it all was. How something so natural could happen inside such a pretty girl, and be so incredibly violent, was so scary. And it came like a flash.

            An echo of an explosion as her throat lurched, first moving up as the bottom of her jaw, her soft skin, moved to meet her throat, then when it moved back up David could see the lump in her throat that he knew was Leon move towards him. David too thought it was incredible, he could only imagine what it must have been like for Leon.

            To Leon however, he hadn’t the time to make such ponderous inquiries about the situation, Kendra’s tongue had come at him like a beast out for blood, slammed into him and compressed him against her throat wall, which then constricted him violently, and rather painfully, squeezing him down. It was over in seconds, and he was pushed into her stomach.

            Everything was completely different here than it was up there. In her mouth it was beautiful, awe inspiring, and smelled very inviting… And her constant breath made him soothed, and put him at ease. Now, here in her stomach, was a very different story. The air wreaked in a foul stench that could only be described as gross, he was floating in a goop that contained large islands that could only be her breakfast. Everything was black and dark, and the sound he heard was ungodly loud. The sound of her stomach working was unlike any he had ever even dreamed of. It was so loud, and was coming from all around him. It was like the very air was alive with motion. He could hear her heart beat, and her breathing, off in the distance, as her stomach was mostly drowning out most sounds, as it already was in deep digestion.

            “David! That was awesome!”

            “See? I know what I’m talking about.”

            “I can’t even begin to describe the feeling.” David was watching Kendra closely as she held her eyes closed, she winced.

            “What was it?”

            “I felt him.” She pointed with her finger, “Right here.”

            “See? It is pretty amazing isn’t it?”

            “I want to feel bad, but I want to do it again! What am I supposed to feel David?”

            “That Kendra, is up to you to decide. If you liked the feeling, then there’s nothing stopping you from doing it again, as many times as you want.”

            “Are you sure?”

            “I’m certain. You have the power, you need only use it. And if you should choose, I can remain by your side through it all.” Kendra opened her eyes and looked at him, and he felt the weight of her beautiful eyes.

            “Thank you David, I’d love to have you with me. You know so much more than me, and besides, if I got rid of you, I wouldn’t be able to learn anymore!” David chuckled, and gave a start when he suddenly was being picked up and brought up to her mouth, her braces shown very clearly in front of him.

            She blew on him gently, and kissed him lightly. David was of course, taken aback by this, her lips completely overpowering him… He hadn’t expected such a thing. “A kiss on the first date?” He said with the air of humour apparent in his voice.

            “Hehe, I’ve never been on a date before you know.”

            “Oh wow, really?”

            “Yea, been single my whole life.”

            “That’s amazing to know, for a girl like you should never be single.”

            “Well, just never was able to get a boyfriend. No one really liked me like that… Probably because I always looked like a marshmallow, but meh… I survived.”

            “Hmmm… Well, how do you feel?”

            “About what?”

            “About what you just did.”

            Kendra thought for a moment, then replied, “Good.”

            “Alright, well just so you know, my friends aren’t an endless supply, so you might have to go find your own people you know.”

            “Yea… I know. I don’t want to do bad things, but that really was fun. I enjoyed it.”

            “May I listen?”

            “To what?”

            “To you.”

            “Aren’t you?”

            David made a motion with his hand, “To your stomach of course.”

            “Why would you want to do that?”

            “Remember how I said we should let some things discover themselves?” Kendra nodded, “Well, that’s one of them. I’m quite partial to the ‘music’ that your body creates when it digests your food.”

            Kendra giggled again, “Silly, okay.” She offered him her hand, and he stepped onto it. She carried him over her breasts, and placed him on her soft belly, which was wrapped in a very thin layer of tight orange cloth, right below her rib cage. “Is that okay David?”

            “Perfect.”

            “There are some amazing things we don’t know about each other it seems.”

            “What do you mean Kendra?”

            “Well I would of never known these things about you if you hadn’t told me. Nor would I have ever swallowed a person in my life, if you hadn’t brought me to do it.”

            “Heh, so are you enjoying your new position as a giantess?” David said as he got down and listened to her stomach, the sounds of life coming from deep within the body he was now standing on were intense.

            “I have to say David, yes. I am rather beginning to enjoy myself. I’m so very glad I ran into you today.”

            “Forgetting I can’t remember much from the time I opened my eyes and saw your face, I am quite glad you did also.”

            Kendra’s abdomen muscles tightened up as she laughed slightly, bouncing David around as he heard the deep rich sound emanating from within her. It was an experience he will remember for a long time to come… Or so he at least hopes.

            Kendra had eaten her first person, alive and willing, and she had enjoyed it. She couldn’t wait to do it again, but next time she will have to find someone who isn’t so willing, and that might pose a problem for her. But for the time being, she moved her hands onto her belly, her left hand to David and her right hand to her stomach. She patted David as he laid there as she looked up at the ceiling, wondering what else there was about herself that she didn’t even know.