- Text Size +

Kapitel Fünf

First Time

 

            “So David, what should we do today? It still isn’t even noon yet, and I want to do something.” Kendra asked David as she took him back to her room.

            “Well, today really is a learning day for us both. I feel pretty close to you, but there’s still some learning and teaching to be done.”

            “Hehe, what do you mean?” Kendra shuts her door behind her and heads to her bed.

            “Hmm… I just had a thought… I feel like I keep saying well a lot…”

            “You do, but its well placed.” She smiled at him,

            “Alright,” David was quiet for a minute as Kendra got onto her bed. She laid down on her right side and placed David on her pillow, which she laid her arm across and propped up her head with. She looked down at him and smile again.

            “So teach me.”

            “Well I’ve taught you quite a bit already, you sure you want to know more?”

            “Sure, there’s no such thing as too much.”

            “If you say so,” David replied with a sly grin, “Well you like attention right?”

            “Yes, I love attention.”

            “Well there are lots of ways to get attention in the situation I propose.”

            “Like how?”

            “I’ll let you figure most of them out yourself.”

            “Aww, you’re no fun.” Kendra said dejectedly, as she moved down on the bed, laid on her front and put her head in her hands.

            “Oh you will find I can be all sorts of fun Kendra, you just have to do the right things.”

            “Hehe, like that?”

            “Again I’ll let you figure that out on your own. Besides, once we get to know one another more, it’ll become easier for you to find out.”

            “Okay.”

            “What would you do for attention?”

            “Well… I’d do a lot for attention. I love it after all.”

            “I see, that could make things interesting.”

            “How so?”

            “Well there’s another part of the ‘community’ I talked about before that I haven’t told you about.”

            “I figured it would be pretty big… But how so?”

            “Well inside the community there are different groups of people, and different subject. Some people like one aspect of it more than others.”

            “The giantess aspect?”

            “Exactly. Some people admire one thing more than others, like what I said about my own.” Kendra giggled a bit, “Mhmm… Okay I’m going to ask you a question that you’re probably not going to understand.”

            “Hey, I’m a red head, not a blonde. I bet I can manage!”

            “Heh, alright. Have you ever thought about what it would be like to eat someone?”

            Kendra was obviously not expecting such a question, her facial expression denoted this very profoundly, “What?”

            “Yea, I told you.”

            “Hmm… You’re right. Well, I guess. No I haven’t thought about it before. Why would someone do that?”

            “We, there are many reasons why someone would do it. Everyone has their own justification, or reason why. To some people it’s just fun, others find it entertaining, and others have their own opinions. I once heard it explained as being romantic. ‘Being as close to someone as physically possible, being inside them.’”

            “Huh… That’s new. Hehe, I’ve never thought about getting that close to someone. Although, I’ve never known someone I’d want to get that close to.”

            “Yea, but to most people it is just really fun. It of course depends on what side you’re on to say what is fun, and everyone decides for themselves what they find fun about it.”

            “What do you think is fun?”

            “Well like I said earlier, I admire simple processes. And since I’m a small person, I’d be really easy to eat, either on purpose or accident.” David could feel the weight of Kendra’s gaze.

            “So… Does that mean you’d want me to eat you?” Kendra was genuinely interested,

            “Well… It’d be fun I think, loads. I’m rather partial to vore myself.”

            “Vore?”

            “It’s the process of eating, being eaten, or watching someone or something eat or being eaten.”

            “Oh like how you’d like to watch me eat.”

            “In simplicity, yes. However I don’t really want to die, and if I were to be eaten by you, your stomach would digest me and that wouldn’t be any fun, I think.”

            “But I could throw you back up right?”

            “Of course. But I wouldn’t want to put you through that. Retching is not fun at all.”

            “Oh I know, it’s not fun at all.”

            “So no, I don’t think it’d be a good idea for you to eat me.”

            “Aww, I think it’d be a new fun experience.”

            David wasn’t expecting this. “Really now?”

            “Yea, how many people can say, ‘Hey! I swallowed someone alive!’”

            “You’ve got a point there. And you’d be okay with that?”

            “Sure. I’d like to try it someday.”

            “Well you know, you can shrink people.”

            “I can?”

            “Remember? You shrank me.”

            “Oh right… But I don’t think everyone in the world is into it, and I’m not sure many people would be privy to being eaten by me.”

            “I have a few friends who would absolutely love you for the opportunity.”

            “You do?”

            “Of course! They would love to be eaten by a beautiful girl such as yourself.”

            Kendra laughed, her pleasant voice filled David’s ears, “Now you’re just patronizing me.”

            “Not in the least bit. I’m serious. They’d love it.”

            “Alright.”

            “But you shouldn’t throw someone up.”

            “I shouldn’t?”

            “No, because if you shrink them, if my knowledge in magic is correct, there is no way to make them normal again. And besides, if you did find a way to make them normal, I’m sure they’d tell on you. And you’d get into trouble. Either that, or if you kept them, then I’d have competition and I wouldn’t like that!”

            “But, they’d die.”

            “Yes… That’s the only sad thing about vore, is that its normally a one way trip. You go down, and you don’t come up. But I’m sure if you found someone who wanted you to eat them, they wouldn’t want to come back up. Now me, I’d not like to die… Since we’re friends, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t want to kill me either.”

            “Oh not at all.”

            “But someone you don’t know…”

            “But that’s cruel, isn’t it?”

            “Somewhat… But it’s fun, and if the person you didn’t know ‘wanted’ to be eaten by you, then you’re doing them a favour, and would be making them very happy as they’d enjoy the entire thing.”

            “I guess you’re right. You know it better than I do.”

            “Heh, only you will know what you enjoy. You should try it some time and we’ll figure it out from there.” Kendra slid her fingers around David and held him up in front of her.

            “Well if you don’t want me to eat you, then who?”

            “Oh, it’s not that I don’t want you to eat me. It’s just I don’t want to end up any less than I currently am, so to speak.” She smiled at him, and his vicinity to her face made her smile even more powerful, “You have the internet on your computer right?”

            “Of course.”

            “Alright, well let’s get into contact with a friend of mine.”

            “Alright, lets boot it up.” Kendra took David to her computer, and puts him on the desk. She turned on the machine, and sat in the rolling chair in front of David. “When it gets up and stuff, you lead me through it and I’ll do any typing you need me to do. Okay?”

            “Sure.”

            After about a half an hour, David had successfully guided Kendra, who wasn’t anywhere near his computer literacy level, but knew her way around, to contacting his friend. They chatted for a few minutes, having David do the talking, and Kendra the typing, and convinced him to come over to Kendra’s house for a giantess experience like none other. David warned him, ‘don’t come over unless you want it.’

            So we were expecting him within an hour. “Alright, so what do I do David?”

            “Well, you should take me, however you shouldn’t show me to him right away.”

            “Right, how do I hide you?”

            “Well your hair is long enough isn’t it?” Kendra looked at David and pulled her hair out in front of her. “Perfect, if you put me on your shoulder you can hide me with your hair…”

            “Ohh… right.” David lifted his arms and she slipped her fingers around him again, the power she had was amazing, she didn’t even know it. She carefully place him on her narrow shoulder up towards her arm. She was of course looking at him. She grinned, “Okay, now what?”

            “Well it won’t work so well if I’m too far out for your hair to cover me naturally, besides, I don’t want to fall.” So David walked over to her neck. Kendra absolutely loved the feeling he gave her, as he walked on her, and when he touched her skin it felt electric.

            She let her hair fall naturally around him, shielding him in a red prison of hair, she had to manually reposition her bangs in front of David so it covered him. He could see through the curtain in some places, but he was sure he couldn’t be seen from the outside. “Okay. Next?”

            “Yes, when he comes up he’ll probably ask where I am. You can go ahead and show him me, and he’ll probably be flabbergasted. But before you show him me you should talk to him, introduce yourself, and invite him in.”

            “That doesn’t sound too hard,” Kendra’s voice, because of David’s proximity to her throat, was a hundred times louder and more clear. It was amazing, plus her throat would bob every now and then as she spoke, it was beautiful.

            “However you don’t want to touch him until you’re ready, because if what I think is true, then when you touch him he will shrink. Probably right before you do however, you have to tell him what you want to do.”

            “Which is what exactly?”

            “Eat him. Be casual about it, and play with it, but when you shrink him its set, you have to do it. You’re sure you want to?”

            “Right now? More than anything, I’m excited David!” She swallowed, and David was blasted by the shockwave of sound.

            He hugged her neck and ran his hand along it once, “You’re great.”

            Kendra was very excited by this, the feeling was pretty intense. Considering she’d never felt anything quite like it before. “So he should be here in a little while right?”

            “Yep, I can’t remember where he lives, but I don’t think it’s too far from here. So you should probably get ready.”

            David felt them take off, as she headed towards her bathroom. In there, which this all happened relatively quickly, she brushed her teeth and rinsed. David of course didn’t know exactly what all was happening as he couldn’t see everything, and he had to grab onto her next to keep from falling off as she moved. He came really close to falling off again when she bent forward, but her hand came up and pushed David back into place when she righted herself.

            “Alright, I’m ready.” No quicker than she said this, the doorbell rang.

            She quickly adjusted herself in the mirror, hid David again, and went to the front door. When she opened it she was greeted by a guy wearing a white T-Shirt, with the dumbest looking green fish on the front. It’s caption was ‘Swim Swim Hungry,’ Kendra thought it looked retarded, but smiled and said hello.

            “Hey, you’re Kendra?” He held out his hand to her, he was substantially taller than her.

            She waved took his hand and shook it. She had thought ahead and grabbed a pair of her thin white cloth gloves, so she didn’t touch his skin. “Yes. And you’re Leon?”

            “Yep. So, where’s David? He is going to be here right?”