- Text Size +

Kapitel Dreißehn

Character Manifold

 

            Macy positively jumped, and accidently tossed David into the air, who just so happened to land upon the bed smartly, but somewhat dazed.

            “What?”

            “Hey Macy. Where’ve ya been?”

            “When did you get back Kendra?”

            “A while ago. Hence my question. So, where’d ya go?” Kendra flipped on the light, and gave Macy a once over. She was dressed as she was earlier that day, however something was different. She was really dirty. “Go to a party?” Kendra asked, obviously referring to the mess of a state Macy’s clothing was in.

            Macy looked down over herself, “Heh... I guess you can say that.” Kendra situated herself on the bed, and reclaimed David.

            “Did you two enjoy yourselves?” She asked more to David, who responded with a yes and a nod. “Good. So, tell me all about it.” This one was more or less directed to Macy, as she stood looking guilty. Kendra spent a short few seconds holding David for she had missed him that day, and as Macy moved into her story, she played with him absentmindedly.

            Kendra sat patiently for a good twenty five minutes as Macy went through their adventure, with the random confirmations and interjections or corrections from David here and there. Macy talked about the random guy named Nelf appearing out of nowhere, twice. About their arrival in Mordanian, and the realization she, Macy, was a giant. Then of course some time was spent on the description of the castle and battlefield, then of the battle itself. Until Macy brought it all to a close and ended with a huff.

            “Wow, and how long do you think you were over there?”

            “Well I was having fun, so I didn’t feel like we were there for very long. But we were there for about an hour or more maybe.” David agreed.

            “That sounds exciting. You’ve got to tell me more later, but I think you need to get washed up, it really does look like you’ve been through a battle.” Kendra mused.

            Macy had a few paper cut like wounds on her arms, her pants were dotted with dirt and undistinguishable material, possibly some scraps of metal and wood, and even a few tiny arrows. Her shoes, they were another story. Kendra was surprised she wasn’t leaving bloody footprints all over the carpet, and when she brought this to the attention of Macy, she freaked and fled to the bathroom.

            Macy’s soles had traces of all sorts of interesting objects in the threads. There were tiny helmets, pieces of crushed swords, broken wood, crumpled metal, and traces of human remains. Macy spent the better half of the next hour cleaning herself up, and washing her shoes.

            Kendra in the meantime, laid down on her front and placed David on the pillow in front of her, and put her head in her arms. “So, how was your day?”

            “Well... It was interesting to say the least.”

            “Wanna tell me your side of the story?”

            “Well, most of our time in Mordanian I spent inside Macy’s pocket, so I didn’t see very much. And let me tell you, you girls’ jeans, they don’t just look tight, they are very tight.”

            Kendra giggled at this, “Go on.”

            “Well, I get this funny feeling from that Nelf guy.”

            “What do ya mean?”

            “Like I’ve met him before. I don’t know. It’s all strange. I don’t understand it. You know, I can't remember.”

            “Yea.”

            “But I think he may have some answers for me.”

            “What did he say to you two after the battle?”

            “He thanked us, and called us their saviors. I don’t know, but maybe Macy enjoyed it too much. I don’t know really, I just felt a whole bunch of moving around and heard her from time to time.”

            “Hmm...”

            “Oh, and he offered us anything in payment, and Macy asked for magic.”

            “She did?”

            “Yea, she said she wanted some of her own power.”

            “Well I can see why. It’s so much fun!” Kendra used her nose to push David over and roll him left to right twice.

            “Hey hey!” David attempted to fight back. Kendra was all smiles. “Pugh,” David righted himself, “So how was your day Kendra?”

            “Meh, I’ve had better. But I got to see a few of my friends today. They were really surprised to see me.”

            “Do anything exciting?”

            “Well, on my way home I got hungry and I picked up a little food to go. You know,” Kendra opened her mouth wide in front of David and moved her tongue about. She brought her jaw up and smiled; her braces glinted in the light.

            “Awesome. So do you have any plans tomorrow?”

            “Well, since I spent all day today out doing things, I don’t really have anything left to do. So if you’d like I’d like to spend it with you.”

            “Aww, how sweet.” David said, but was caught off guard when Kendra sideswiped him with her tongue, wetting his entire upper right side. “Hey!”

            “Don’t act like you didn’t enjoy it. We both know you did.”

            “Yea yea, alright.”

            “So,”

            “So...?”

            “Want more?”

            “Sure?”

            With that Kendra moved forward and opened her mouth, and with her teeth grabbed him off the pillow. When she brought her teeth together however she bit into the pillow, and had to release it slowly as to not drop David. When she had spat out the pillow, she brought her lips together, and swished him around a bit.

            David wasn’t quite sure what she had meant, but when he saw her come at him, he knew in an instant. He hardly had time to prepare for himself as she opened her jaws wide and bit towards him, sealing him inside her super hot mouth. A few seconds later Kendra had pulled him off the pillow, and proceeded to swirl him about. David was without a doubt incredibly soaked.

            As her tongue moved him this way and that, he was covered in more and more of her viscous saliva; which seemed to come from nowhere, but flooded him. David couldn’t help but enjoy the sensation, her tongue was incredibly powerful, and she was a master with it, it seemed. But then again, David was just a small piece of food, and she’d been eating food for her entire life. Why wouldn’t she be a master?

            She pressed David into her front teeth and swallowed, specifically maneuvering her tongue so David could see it happen. And he did, it was incredible. Her mouth was instantly drained of all the saliva that had built up, but yet that didn’t mean it was dry. It was ungodly hot, and insatiably humid, not to mention violently red.

            She sat her tongue down, and let David fall onto it. He stayed there for an instant, waiting for Kendra to do something, and when she didn’t, he pulled himself up from the muscle. It felt, beneath his hands, as though a wet, living carpet. It slowly undulated beneath him, which made his footing hard to obtain, and once obtained, hard to keep; it was almost as if he were on a boat.

            David stood, and surveyed the area. Kendra had lowered her jaw, so David had plenty of room in her mouth to move about. He looked at her teeth, sharp and powerful, unswerving and unyielding. Her rear molars looked pristine, like platters of destruction. He imagined something being on them, and being crushed beyond recognition.

            He became aware of her breathing. The air in her mouth wasn’t stagnant, but she was breathing through her nose, and the air was flowing through her throat into her lungs, and back out again. The sound was rhythmatic, and very soothing. David noticed a column forming in front of him, he ran his hand through it, and it stuck to him as would a spider web. We reached over to her tooth to wipe his hand off, but Kendra struck, she snapped.

            David wasn’t expecting this, like many things, and was caught off guard. His arm had, up to the elbow, been caught between her molars. Kendra then did something David will never cease to be amazed of; she used her tongue to push David up, flip him over, and move him onto her back teeth all at once, while she opened and closed her jaw relatively quickly, as to allow no chance for escape.

            David was being pressed from front and back, as her teeth compressed down upon him. His face was facing her cheek, and he could see both top and bottom braces in his peripherals. Kendra then did it again, flipped him over with her tongue and semi chewed. He felt like gum. No, that was how you move gum around, he ‘was’ gum. Kendra did this again and again, each time quicker and more skillfully than the last. She was treating him like gum.

            Kendra was chewing on David. And she was enjoying it. She had protected him yes, but still felt the pleasure of him trying to fight back as she completely dominated his poor tiny body. She moved him from the right side of her mouth to the left side between a single chew, and bit down on him again.

            She felt she was building up a ton of saliva again, and could hear Macy finishing up in the bathroom. Kendra sucked on David a few times when she finished chewing, and pushed him through her pursed lips.

            David felt her powerful tongue moving him past her teeth, he passed through her soft lips and into her hand. He was surprisingly dry. She grinned a toothy grin at him. David waved back. “Well that was fun wasn’t it?” She started,

            “Of course. It’s quite a work out.”

            “Is it?”

            “Yes, you’re so strong, it takes a ton of effort from me.”

            “Haha! I bet. Sorry if I hurt you, try not to overstrain yourself.”

            “Oh it’s okay, I will survive.”

            Kendra then busts out in song, with appropriate face rocker expressions and head banging, David nearly died laughing. About mid-song however, Macy came in, clothes in one hand, pajama’s on her body. Kendra stopped singing, and Macy looked amused.

            “Having fun are you two?”

            “Oh you’ve no idea!” Kendra responded,

            Macy put her clothes away and within five minutes had Kendra’s bed set up on the wall perpendicular to her own.

            “Got anything planned for tomorrow Macy?”

            “Not to my knowledge. But, I’m tired and it’s late!”

            “Your right, sleep time I suppose.”

            Kendra quickly transferred over to the bed that was set up for her, and Macy was getting into her own bed, when she remembered, “Oh snap, I forgot the light.”

            “Oh don’t worry, I’ll get it.” Macy looked over at Kendra, and the light just went out.

            “Did you do that?”

            “Yea.”

            “Cool! What else can you do that I don’t know about already?”

            “A few things, I’ll show you some more tomorrow.”

            “Hmm, sounds like a plan. Good night you two,”

            “Night Macy,” both David and Kendra responded.

            “Good night David, don’t get lost in the darkness.”

            “Okay, good night Kendra. Sleep well.”

            “You too.”

            With that, everyone attempted a slumber. Macy was naturally first to fall asleep, and Kendra soon followed suit. David was lying on Kendra’s throat using her collar bone as a pillow. It might have been chilly, but Kendra’s body heat kept him warm. She fell asleep much faster than him, but what was not to be expected. He had a lot on his mind.

            He spent a lot of time thinking about what Nelf had said. This girl Melanie, why did she sound so familiar? And who was this guy Nelf anyway? Had they known each other before he lost his memory? He had many questions like these, that he asked himself as he laid there on Kendra; but her rhythmic breathing slowly lulled him into a trance, and the warmth of her skin did him in; he fell into sleep.

            David dreamed, that night, of a forest. He was walking through it, looking for something. Hoping for something. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he was searching for something. The air was warm, and there was a fresh layer of fallen leaves from the vegetation overhead. This place looked very familiar, like he’d been there before, like he knew the place; or knew what was about to happen.

            But he didn’t. He didn’t remember this place, he didn’t know what it was or where he was; what he was looking for or what was going to happen. It was just another one of those strange feelings he kept getting at odd moments throughout the past few days.

            Was this a dream? It felt very, very real, unlike most dreams of course. He tred softly as to not disturb the balance of ambience and silence, and to not alert to his presence. But then he felt something strange. The air around him grew warmer, as light seemed to come from the very air itself. He heard something far off that didn’t sound intelligible, it could be human however.

            He peered through the trees, but was blinded suddenly by a searing pain in his chest. His step faltered and he leaned into a tree, clutching at his heart. He felt dizzy, and the air around him was rushing. He heard a voice he did not recognize, and something moved far off. He tried to squint through the pain, but it was too much for him. He fell unconscious.

            When he awoke, things were very much different about the place. Everything seemed… bigger. Then he heard it, that all too familiar voice call his name.

            “David?”

            He heard a crashing coming from somewhere ahead of him. On his leaf he sat, unable to decide whether to run or hide; both or just sit there. There was a deafening crash, and an unearthly crunch behind him, he whirled around in his place, and to his amazement was a giant white shoe; placed directly over crushed landscape.

            He looked up, and the shoe led to a leg, and that leg to a body, and that body to a face… It was all beautiful. Yet, so familiar. Why was this familiar? He’d never been through this before, he didn’t remember any of this.

            The girl standing before him kneeled down, planting her knee next to David, she brought her head down to a less intimidating level.

            “Hiya.” David was humbled by her presence, and her powerful voice. It seemed almost unreal. “David,” he blinked, “You must remember.”

            “Remember what?”

            “You must remember David. I am in trouble and I need your help.”

            “Remember what? Who are you?”

            “Melanie.” And with that last word, rang out and the world fell apart around him, he was falling again. The scenery around him melted into darkness, and he fell into a black oblivion.

            David felt something impact him on his side. He twisted and turned, trying to see the assailing object, but it impacted him again, and again. He heard something that he could not make out, the wind was rushing through his very soul as he plummeted, he could see something coming at him quickly.

            It must be a ground of some sort, it was brown, and it was coming at him at a sickening pace. He almost shrieked and put his hands up to shield himself. However there was no impact.

            He opened his eyes, and Kendra’s finger pressed into his side again, “David?”

            He rubbed his eyes, and blinked up at her. She looked a little worried. “What?”

            “Are you okay?”

            “Yea,”

            “What was going on?”

            “I don’t know. It was another dream.”

            “Did you see anything?”

            “I think, but I don’t know.”

            The sun was rising in the window, and it was naturally time to be waking up anyway. Kendra yawned huge and swallowed twice. David witnessed these events from his seat on her throat, which was a fantastic one at that. Her skin did feel so very soft.

            David crawled over her neck and dropped down her shoulder onto a blanket of red hair. It too shared the soft qualities of silk, and felt pretty amazing. Kendra was watching David move about, and was amused when he made at burying himself in her hair.
            “Hehe, would you like some help David?”

            “I think I can manage quite nicely myself thanks!” Came his triumphant reply when he met contact with the bed, and was absolutely buried in her hair.

            “Heh, well I’m going to the bathroom now, time to wash up for the morning.”

            When she sat up in her bed David’s earthen fort-work of hair magically was removed as though it were pulled off like a sheet. “Drat! I’ve been discovered!” He sat up and prepared himself to be taken captive, which Kendra wasn’t opposed to doing.

            She carried him and her towel to the bathroom. David had never been in a bathroom so grand, and so large. It was huge. But then again, much of Macy’s house was so extreme. He wondered what her parents did for a living; this kind of house seemed to be the kind that Kendra seemed to naturally belong in. When asked at a later date, Kendra confessed she had once lived in a house very similar before her move.

            David took to the task of cleaning himself and anything else he could. When she was satisfied with David’s bathing apparatus, she herself shed her clothes and disappeared into the shower. David of course wasn’t paying any attention, he’d found a remarkably tough stain, and he was determined to conquer it, or till death do they part.

            Kendra started the shower, and David took notice. The glass was quite opaque, but it didn’t distort her figure as much as her own shower had; however less light penetrated however, so it was a trade off that equated to just about the same visual experience.  He watched her for a short period of time, before returning to his own duties.

            After about eighteen minutes Kendra was standing over the sink, her torso wrapped tightly in a towel, and was fixing her hair. David was of course complete with his task, and had exited the little lagoon he was in before Kendra pulled the plug, and he watched it all fall into a seemingly endless pit.

            Kendra was still widely wet, and was using a small hand towel to dry out her hair. She didn’t use the big towel to dry off in, just to cover herself; so she was still quite wet. However within the next half hour Kendra was dressed, and finishing up brushing her hair.