- Text Size +

*  *  *

            "It's getting a little cold don't you think Macy?"

            "Yea, a little."

            "And I don't like the looks of those clouds, could be rain coming. Should we go inside?"

            "Oh I suppose. If you don't like a little water." Macy grinned at David and stood up.

            "Hey, you're going to take me too right?!"

            "Naw, I was just going to let you sit out here and simmer." Macy held out a hand for David to climb upon, which he did so carefully. Her hand was very soft, yet it seemed quite fragile. Yet if it tried, it could easily overpower him anyway.

            She lifted him up to about waist level, and took him into her house. David didn't mind the view, she looked great. But when she went inside, voices greeted his ears, which made him instantly worry. However Macy was thinking quickly and covered him with her other hand, and proceeded to head to her room.

            With a quick greet to her father, she shut her door and released David from his stealthy prison. As she went to place him onto her bed, that strange tube like portal appeared out of nowhere again, right on her bed. This time it wavered not long, and disappeared, leaving Nelf standing in much the same way he had when he first arrived.

            "You again." Macy started,

            "Yes. Sorry for my constant appearances, but I am in a precarious situation."

            "What is it?"

            "On Mordanian the Council is besieging my... I mean, the Order's castle. And I am going to have to request your assistance."

            "What do you want?" David said,

            "I need your help."

            "Mine?"

            "In part, but mostly your friend."

            "Me?" Macy sounded shocked.

            "Yes, you."

            "What can I do? I don't know any magic."

            "No, but your physical strength is all I require."

            "What? Are you going to take it?" She sounded a little worried,

            "No, you are going to keep it, of course. But I need you to assist me in turning away the siege. It's getting a little out of hand, and I fear it's only a matter of time before my defenses fail and the Council breaches my outer wall."

            "What do you think David?"

            David didn't know what to do. But something inside him told him he could trust this guy. He didn't know why though, he only just met him today... Or had he known him from before? Good lord not being able to remember anything really sucks sometimes.

            "Will she be in any danger?" David asked at last,

            "Only if she lets it. But as you will see once we get there, that will be hard."

            "Okay, I wanna go. It's something to do after all. How long will it take?"

            "Depends on how long you take to turn the tide. But hopefully once you arrive, it won't be long."

            "Cool. Let's go." Macy seemed anxious all of a sudden. David didn't know what to do, but to go along for the ride.

            "Alright, I will take us there. Although, once we get there, you will understand why I couldn't take you to my castle."

            "What?" Macy blinked,

            But before she could finish her question, she felt this strange sensation rush about her. She instinctively closed her hand around David, who too felt the same. The world around them blended together into a blue meld, until it slowly melted away, leaving them in not Macy's room in her home, but in the open air.

            "Welcome to Mordanian. Now, if you look to your left, you will see some dark clouds, head towards them and you will find my castle under attack."

            "Okay," Macy looked, "It seems very far away."

            "Do not worry, you will get there in no time at all. I promise."

            "What do you want me to do when I get there?"

            "It's a battle Macy, and the enemy is attacking my castle. Do whatever it takes to turn them away." Nelf vanished.

            Macy looked down at David, who was awe struck at what he was seeing. All around them was this endless field with little grass. There were mountains off in the distance, and to Macy's left there was indeed a ton of storm clouds.

            "Best be going then right David? Don't want to keep Nelf waiting."

            "Of course. Just be careful Macy. I don't remember this place."

            "I think you're the one who's got to worry about being careful David." Macy giggled, and David felt the burn.

            Macy turned and took a step, and was off. David felt the rush through his air, for some reason it seemed very different than when he was being carried by the girls before. He wondered what could be different. However it was not but five minutes later, then he figured it out.

            Macy approached a small steep hill that looked like a boulder, and when she looked over the top, she was amazed at what she saw. Above them a dark cloud hung stagnant in the air, it seemed to block out the sun, which it did to some degree.

            Macy was looking at a castle, but it was unlike any castle she'd ever seen before. It was almost as if it were not real. She stepped closer, and could make out sound, and movement. She looked closer, and could see what Nelf was describing, a siege.

            Except something was different.

            "David! I'm a giant!"

            David normally didn't see the reference, since she had always been a giant to him. But after peering over the edge of her hand, he could see what she meant. That's what was different, he was normal size here, and Macy she was a giant!

            Much of the lines of soldiers nearest Macy who saw her first, stopped in their advance, and stared. It was a hell of a sight to behold. Macy moved around the now proclaimed mountain and into the field surrounding the castle.

            In all references, Macy was taller than the walls, they came up to her chest at least. She was huge.

            Macy approached the flank of the castle, and the battle seemed to of come to a halt, in awe of the new arrival. However, after a brief forestallment, Macy felt a prick on her exposed skin on her arm.

            "Ouch!" She inspected it, and found a tiny arrow sticking out of it. "That hurt!"

            And the battle resumed; except now Macy was a part of it.

            "David, I have to put you somewhere, I don't want you getting hurt."

            "Can I fit into your pocket?"

            "I don't know, but we can find out."

            Macy pulled open her jeans pocket and slipped David inside, when she released the material, it smashed David into her leg. Macy waited a second, then called it good. She looked back up and across the field, surveying it.

            She saw a large rock coming right towards the castle, she reached over the wall and caught it in midair. Of course, such a feat startled the defenders on the wall; a gigantic girl reaching over them for a huge flying boulder, that was new.

            It was light, but must of weighed a lot to any normal person, as it was a little bigger than one.

            "Hmm, I wonder how good my aim is."

            She looked for the location of origin, and saw a swinging trebuchet. She reached back and threw the rock towards it. The rock made impact and completely demolished the machine.

            "Strike!"

            After seeing this, the soldiers all around instantly knew who's side she was on, and changed their targets and worries accordingly. Macy took a few steps towards the besieging army, and before she even got within two steps, she could tell some of the army had already begun fleeing from her.

            "Aww, are you scared of me?"

            She took another step and brought her foot down right on a rampart constructed by the invaders. The crunch of wood and iron reached her ears, and her foot sank onto the ground.

            A few soldiers rushed at her with their swords drawn. Macy knelt down, planting one knee right on top of one soldier, and bringing her fist down on top of another. There was a sickening crunch of metal and bone that resonated through the general area. Briefly shaken, the soldier left standing shook off the concussion and swung at Macy's fist. He made contact and drew blood.

            Macy recoiled and swatted him with the back of her hand. There was a crack, and he soared into the air, and landed with a dull thud a few hundred feet away. Macy inspected her wound, it was as though a paper cut, and it stung as such. She then moved her left leg out and slammed her foot down on the ground as hard as she could.

            With that she knocked a large number of soldiers senseless, either to the ground, or dazed with the shockwave. Macy used her leg as leverage to heave herself up and bring her right foot down onto another small construct, which exploded in a shower of wooden splinters. Macy was standing again.

            There was another launch of a trebuchet, and Macy heard it. She couldn't locate the projectile until it was too late. It crashed into the wall and blewout a few sizeable stone blocks, and shattered them. Macy's eyes trained onto the offending construct, and she made a beeline straight to it.

            Macy was storming through the battlefield. Not looking where she stepped, she crushed a good number of soldiers unlucky enough to get out of the way of her titanic weight; she left a trail of two foot deep footprints where ever she went, and these prints were treaded with the soles of her sneakers. When she made it to the trebuchet it was unloaded, and stood about to her waist. Macy bent down and flicked the engineer's manning the machine, and then pulled at the strings.

            When she pulled the last string, it slowly began to teeter, until she took a deep breath, and blew it over. The entire machine crashed into the ground and completely fell apart. She chuckled at the fragility of such a powerful object, however the chuckle was turned into a yelp of pain, when she felt something very, very hot prick into the back of her right leg. It burned...

            She whirled around to find her pants leg on fire, with her palm she batted the little fire out, and found she was being attacked by flaming arrows.

            "Oh no, you did not just ruin my good pants."

            Macy charged the small line, and it faltered. Seeing such a titanic girl coming at them, some of them bolted for it. She raised her foot and stamped once in front of the line; the rest of the line was broken. She swept down and scooped up the nearest archer, and brought him to her eye level. He was struggling for all his worth, he pulled out a dagger and began swiping at her.

            "Ohh," She used her free hand to disarm the man.

            "Release me foul demon!"

            "Hey, I'm no demon. I'm a person just like you."

            "Not lightly, yer not but a great beast!"

            "Now I'll be having none of that name calling." Macy used her fingernail to rip off his outer plates of armour, and weapons. She then brought him to her lips and sucked him in. He screamed in absolute horror.

            Her tongue was the great beast now. It came out of nowhere like lightning and smashed him up against the stone wall that was behind him. The man fought back for all his might. When she pulled her tongue back, he lunged at it and made contact, but was again slammed against her front teeth.

            "I will not be beaten by a woman! Ugh!" She repeatedly bashed him again and again, coating him with saliva. "Die beast!" Macy cut him off though, she opened her jaw and brought her teeth down onto him. Not enough to kill him, but just enough to try it out. Her teeth made contact with his leather armor, and the metal that had remained from her probing bucked. He screamed, as a rib absolutly shattered.

            Macy didn't find the instance pleasing, and flicked him onto her tongue again. She tilted her head back and gulped hard, causing a torrent of saliva to whisk the poor soldier down into her throat. The very last thing he saw was her uvula, as it moved when she swallowed.

            Macy was relatively enjoying herself. She was breaking things, and breaking things was fun. By the time she had demolished her third trebuchet, she heard a horn sound far off, it was very deep, and it boomed through the fields. Macy stood and looked at her surroundings. The entire army seemed to have had the same thought.

            "That must of been a retreat horn."

            None of the soldiers running past her feet paid even the slightest attention to her, which she didn't mind. She set off towards the castle again. She watched her feet this time, but still a few unlucky people got trapped under them. She enjoyed the crunch that resulted. She attempted to step on as many people as she could, without going out of her way back to the castle.

            When she made it to the castle wall, she was greeted with cheers. All the men on the walls were cheering for a battle won; many cheering for their mysterious benefactor. The portcullis and bridge were opened and lowered, and Nelf came out of the front gate.

            Macy knelt down as to be nearer to him when he spoke, and he gave her a little bow.

            "I cannot thank you enough Macy, and David." Macy had procured David from her pocket on her short trek to the castle gate. Who returned the thanks. "The battle is won this day. Alas I must say, it will probably continue again soon. The siege has been relentless for the last few weeks, and I wonder how long our defenses will hold. However I must say your presence today has revived the spirits of my men, and possibly broken some of the enemy's moral."

            "No problem, it was fun."

            "Now I will be returning you to your home. There may not be much we have at the moment, as much of what we once used to own has been destroyed or plundered... But I must ask. Is there anything you want that I might be able to repay you with?"

            "Well... I really, really want some magic of my own."

            "You want magic?"

            "Yea, I would like it."

            "Hmm... I'll see what I can do. Until then, Lady Macy, I will send you home. We can never repay you for your deeds given here today. You have our thanks."

            "But..." But before Macy could finish her sentence, she felt the strange sensation take over her again. The world faded blue, then faded back into the familiar dwelling that was her home. Macy was kneeling on the carpeted floor of her room, and it felt good.

            The sun had gone down, and the room was dark. Macy stood up.

            "Wow, how long were we gone?"

            The door opened. "Quite a while." Kendra's voice sounded.