- Text Size +

Kapitel Elf

Old Friends

 

            When the car pulled into a driveway and stopped, Kendra was the first one out of the car. She catapulted herself out through the door with such force that the door shut by itself, and she ended up in the middle of the yard; stretching her muscles.

            Both of the adults busied themselves with unpacking the car. They had only brought enough items to last a few days, as their return flight was to be soon. They weren’t staying very long after all.

            Suddenly, and without warning, as Kendra was stretching her back she was tackled by a freight train that knocked her a good three feet back and onto the ground.

            “OOMPH!”

            David too, was not expecting. And the new weight on top of him was nearly unbearable.

            “Kendra!”

            Kendra coughed, “Macy. You’re crushing me!”

            “Oh, sorry.” Macy laughed and helped Kendra up. “It’s been a while.”

            “Yes. How’ve you been?”

            “Same old, same old. And you?”

            “Different. It’s quite a different place down there.”

            “You’ll have to tell me everything!” Macy grabbed Kendra’s hand and dragged her into the house. Both of their father’s chuckled at the spectacle, ‘girls will be girls.’

            Macy was about a year older than Kendra, and a grade equally so. She had very long hair, blonde in main colour, but with some brownish looking highlights. Making her hair seem to flow and blend with itself and the rest of her scalp. She was taller than Kendra, it was easily seen. She had a pair of blue eyes that positively sparkled, given the right light. Given the right angle and light supply, they might look an emerald like topaz colour.

            Kendra had maneuvered David into her purse so he wouldn’t be so uncomfortable, and when they got into their room, they proceeded into mindless girl chatter for what seemed like hours.

            David got very accustomed to his new surroundings. Although, he couldn’t see very well. Hmm, strange. Kendra must need to actively concentrate for David to have that ability. And this Macy girl, David hadn’t seen her yet, but she sounded pretty cute. Maybe he could steal away a glance at them while they chatted. Although he hadn’t the faintest idea of where he was, where the bag was, or where they were, he thought it best to try anyway.

            David climbed up the side of the purse like a spider monkey… But then fell like a rock a few times, and rammed into the ground equally painfully. However, after trying enough times, he got the hang of it, and made it all the way to the little opening Kendra had left him.

            When he finally made it to a place where he could see, he looked across a bluish looking room, and saw a bed. On top of this bed was Kendra, and the other girl who could only be Macy. Kendra looked just like she had when David had last seen her. But Macy looked stunning. She was wearing cargo pants and a blue top that fit her well. She had her hair back behind her back, and it was indeed quite long.

            However before David could finish his observation, he lost his balance, and just as he did his and Kendra’s eyes met. He hit the bottom of the purse, and was promptly out like a light.

*  *  *

            David was standing again, but he couldn’t see anything. Everything was dark, and so quiet. He pulled his arms up, and they felt heavy; but when he moved them in front of himself, he could see them. They had a bluish hue to them. When he moved them, there was a distortion of colour trailing them.

            He looked down at himself. The same thing was evident here as well. David looked around, and couldn’t see anything. But suddenly felt himself tilt, and he stumbled. When he did, he connected with an unseen ground that echoed with each soft footstep. When he balanced himself out again, he heard something else. It was a voice.

            “We want her power. You will not keep it from us.”

            David turned to the direction of the sound, and saw a large stone door. He began to approach it.

            “You have no claim to its power. It belongs to her, and her alone.”

            David kept heading towards the door, but he seemed to be making no progress. It was just so far away.

            “You will give it to us.”

            David tried to walk faster, but his legs would not move any quicker. They seemed too heavy.

            “You’ve no right. We will protect its power.”

            David kept edging closer to it, but it kept getting farther away.

            “Be gone from this place!”

            Before David’s eyes the stone door dissolved in a red mist that suddenly exploded outward towards him. He saw three figures fly out from it, and disappear into the air. David ran to the door, finally reaching it, and looked inside. There again was that girl that’s been haunting his dreams.

            “David?” She spoke?

            “Who are you?”

            “It’s me, do you not remember me?”

            “No.”

            “Think hard. I am in there somewhere.”

            But before David could respond, he felt himself being shaken awake. He felt his surroundings, before opening his eyes. He felt like he was on a pair of hands again. A not so bad place. He listened for a moment.

            “David?”

            He heard Kendra say. But right before he opened his eyes, he could hear two distinct different breathing patterns. The second one must be Macy’s. Oh no! Was he seen? He opened his eyes, and was blinded by the light, of the overhead room light of course. When he moved his hand to shield his eyes he heard a gasp come from somewhere overhead. He looked down a bit, and saw Kendra’s smiling face. He looked up, and saw Macy’s shocked face.

            “He’s real!”

            “Of course. I wouldn’t lie to you.”

            “I thought you were just pulling my leg. That’s awesome.”

            “I know. I’m sorry I gave you away too early David, but you took quite a nasty spill and I thought you might be hurt. And well, the best time to introduce someone, is while they’re unconscious! Especially in your predicament.”

            “Oh. It’s okay.”

            “Oh yea, this is Macy. Macy, this is David. But you already know of him!”

            “Of course, you only told me a lot. Nice to meet to David.” She held out a finger for him, he sat up and took it. It was really soft, and looked powerful.

            “Good to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.”

            “Oh? Well then we’re on an equal playing field then aren’t we?”

            “Except for the fact you’re a few hundred, maybe even thousand times larger than me.”

            “Hehe, you’re funny. More self conscious girls might take that as an insult you know.”

            “Oh but it isn’t. Don’t worry. I’m not that mean. If I were, Kendra would’ve killed me already.”

            Kendra smiled, “No he’s just the sweetest thing. That’s why I wanted to show him to you.”

            “Interesting! So… I know you probably aren’t too partial to girl talk,”

            “Not really.”

            “Right. Well, what do you two do for fun?”

            Kendra and David looked at one another, and had a quick silent agreement. They were going to let Macy in on their secrets. Why not, it might be a fun idea. She was after all a pretty cute girl. She had one hell of an incredible figure. One that outshined even Kendra’s by a few thousand watts.

            David looked up and Macy smiled at him. And the look she gave him pinned him in place. It was a petrifying gaze, so beautiful, but so scary. It looked as though she were looking into his soul. Plus her teeth and lips contrast, made an eerie colour scheme play across her face.

            About an hour went by, and Kendra had placed David on the bed they both were sitting on, between the two of them. Kendra had her left leg off the bed, and Macy her right, so David was inadvertently between both of their knee’s.

            Macy was listening intently, and was very interested in how Kendra shrank David. Only come to find out she’s shrunk multiple people since she’s learned how to. She of course wondered what happened to the people she shrank. And eventually this question was going to come up. Kendra explained, and Macy was perplexed.

            “You ate them?”

            “Yea. I kind of did.”

            “On purpose?”

            “Yea… That too.”

            “Wow… How? Why?”

            Kendra and David took turns explaining things from different viewpoints. Kendra telling her side of the experience, how much fun it was to swallow someone, and feel them inside her body. And then David’s viewpoint, explaining what he felt when she swallowed him. When Macy heard this though, she stopped them.

            “You ate David?”

            “Yes.” Was the unanimous response.

            “But then, how’s he here?”

            “Well, my powers aren’t so limited. In fact, I still don’t have any idea on their full spectrum. I’m learning new stuff all the time. But, while he was in my stomach I concentrated, and he was unhurt. I then got him out later.”

            “So he’s like superman?”

            “When I want him to be. At least, that’s how ‘we’ think it works.” She smiled and David, and he nodded.

            “Wow, what about all the other people?”

            “Well… I ate them. And didn’t protect them.” Macy looked stunned. “But up unto my last few, they’ve all been willing. One even came a few miles just to have me do it.”

            “How the heck did that happen?”

            “David has friends.”

            “Oh right. Of course!”

            “Mhmm…”

            “So how’d you two meet?”

            Again they went off in a long winded explanation of their first meeting. Kendra being the new girl in town, even though she’d been there a few months, still didn’t have any acquaintances. And one random day she saw David and some girl walking, the girl fainted, passed out, some random guy showed up, she was gone, and he was shrunk. Very confusing stuff. Macy agreed.

            So after a few minutes of relentless detail, and about a half hour of time spent all together, Macy was pretty much caught up on a lot of things.

            “Hmm… And you call what you do, vore?”

            “Yes.”

            “Well, sounds like fun. I’d be too scared to try it though. What if I got caught?”

            “You never would. No one but me and David here would know. And I’m pretty sure David likes you too much to say anything.” His face grew hot and he looked down at her thigh, which wasn’t too far from him.

            “Aww… But here people know us Kendra. Wouldn’t it be hard?”

            “I’m sure I’ve got more powers than I know of. I just have to do something that I couldn’t do normally. And sometimes it works.”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Watch this.” Kendra looked up, and Macy did too. Suddenly, the light went out.

            “Woah.”

            The light went back on. Kendra shifted her gaze over to Macy’s stereo alarm clock, and did the same thing there.

            “Now that’s pretty awesome! I’m jealous.”

            “Yea… I don’t even know why I have them, or why I got them. Any clue David?”
            David shook his head, he had no clue, or inside knowledge. Although, he has been having those strange dreams about that one girl. Who was the girl by the way? David continued to gaze absentmindedly towards Macy’s left leg.

            “Find something of interest?” Macy startled David, and he looked up at her to find her pinning him with her petrifying gaze again.

            “Oh sorry, didn’t mean to stare. Was just… Lost in thought.”

            “About?”

            “There are things about me I don’t even know yet.”

            “What do you mean?”

            Kendra face palmed. “Snap, I didn’t tell you that part.”

            “What?” Kendra leaped into telling the short little tale about David’s memory loss, and inability to remember much of anything.

            “Oh. That makes sense. Wow, that’s gotta suck.”

            “Yea, sometimes. Like there are these dreams and random memories that keep cropping up all over, and they are so confusing at times.”

            Mindless chatter went on for about another half hour, when David heard the distinct sound of Kendra’s stomach rumble. This led him to explain more about different experiences, and things one could do to pass the time. But in all, it was time for food.

            “So Macy, are you hungry?”

            “A bit.”

            “What to go out and grab a bite to eat?”

            “Me? You mean,” Kendra nodded, “I don’t know. What if we get caught?”

            “You won’t. And it’s a lot of fun. You’ll enjoy yourself.”

            “Alright. Is David coming?”

            “Of course.”

            “Well, can I carry him? If that’s alright with you that is,” She looked down at David, who nodded his permission.

            “Sure. You two should get to know one another. Here, I have a better idea. Why don’t I go get some food, and you two stay and chat?”