- Text Size +

Kapitel Neun

Ominous Premonitions

 

            Kendra woke the next morning, again, before David stirred. This time however, she didn’t forget about David. With her hand she felt for him, and carefully lifted him off her body, then with her other hand she pulled her shirt down and got up. While sitting on the edge of her bed she yawned and poked David a few times.

            Upon waking up himself, the first thing he saw was Kendra yawning at him. It must be time to wake up. Damn, but that was one hell of an awesome sight.

            “Good morning David!”

            “Good morning Kendra.”

            “Did you sleep well last night?”

            “Given the location of my slumber, it was very good.”

            “Good. I had a dream last night.”

            “Oh? Of what?”

            “I dreamt I was as tall as a sky scraper.”

            “Really now?”

            “Yea, it was very different.”

            “Did you like it?”

            “After a few minutes I enjoyed it. But, I don’t quite know what else I did, or what else happened though.”

            “Bummer.”

            “Yea, no kidding.” David watched Kendra as she seemed to look solemn for a moment, “So, how about breakfast?”

            “Sure.”

            Kendra got up from bed and took David out of her room and to the kitchen. From there she made herself some cereal and sat at the table, putting David next to her bowl. She then thought for a moment, and looked at David, who returned her look with a puzzled expression. She then picked him back up and let him go into her cereal bowl.

            David’s body plunged into the frigid milk, and he came into contact with many round hard objects, which compressed underneath him and pushed him back up. He breached the surface and gasped for breath… He had to blink a few times before his vision returned to him. He looked up and saw Kendra’s face not that far off, smiling at him, her metallic teeth glinting in the light.

            “Hey! That wasn’t nice! It’s cold in here!”

            “And it's warm elsewhere! Don’t complain.” She gave him a smile and proceeded to eat her food. She dipped her spoon into the bowl and pulled out a small island’s worth of cereal and placed it in her mouth. David watched as she pulled out her spoon and chewed the mass into a mess, and swallow it. This took some time, and was quite melodious, but David took the time to try to eat some breakfast as well. He didn’t have to swim much, as the bowl was still filled with enough cereal for him to nearly stand on, with only half his body submerged in milk, and surrounded, like a watery pit, by flotillas of cereal. Each piece was much larger than his own head, but he was able to pick one up without much effort, and tear into it. However, this was quite difficult as it was still very hard. He had to soak it.

            In the mean time, Kendra decided to take another spoonful out from the bowl, being thoughtful to David, as he might want some food for himself, she took spoons from the opposite side of the bowl. They sat in silence for a few moment, for whatever that was worth; the sound of Kendra’s chewing absolutely filling the air. David gave up with eating after a few failed attempts and just sat and watched Kendra; upon seeing him finish, she used her spoon to crush the little island he was with; having previously taken care to not disturb it.

            David didn’t see it coming, the leviathan of metal came out of nowhere and plowed through the little pit he had become accustomed too. It tore through the land, broke the surrounding protection, and ripped apart the land David was nearly able to stand on. Now, he was swimming, and was forced to tread to stay afloat. The milk was becoming unbearably cold, as his limbs were going numb.

            Kendra played with David for some time, following him with her spoon, scooping him up and letting him fall off the side, until there was hardly any food left.

            “Oh no, I’m almost out.”

            “And good riddance, I am freezing!”

            Kendra chuckled and scooped together the last few pieces of cereal and took them to her mouth. She made a show of it for David, for however possible that was, as it was the end of the cereal, and Kendra was finished. She swallowed and put her spoon down.

            “Now what?” Asked David,

            “You’ll see.”

            Kendra used her hands to brace the bowl as she picked it up, looking right at David she brought it to her lips, tilted it, and allowed the milk to slosh into her carnivorous mouth. David could easily tell when she started swallowing, as he heard each of her throats powerful lurches, and then the sudden flow of hundreds of gallons of liquid. Almost instantly a current was formed, and it began to flow towards her mouth, dragging David along with. He tried to swim away, and it worked for some time, but alas when she tipped the bowl even more his struggle became fruitless, and he was swept towards her waiting mouth.

            Everything seemed to take much longer than it actually did. She was only drinking her milk for less than two minutes, but to David, who witnessed a nearly play by play episodic venture, it lasted for a long time. Eventually however, he was sucked into her mouth.

            Kendra swallowed again, and the sudden vacancy of space in her mouth pulled David in further, deeper into her. Above him her roof dripped with large globules of milk, and all around him her teeth were an inverted fence, seemingly locking him inside. And the ever prevalent thunderous booming of her throat reminded him of just where he was, and of course, coupled with the rushing milk reminded him of just where he was going.

            Kendra faltered for a moment, losing visual contact with David, and feeling him enter her mouth, she teetered for a moment on the hinge of decision, wondering what she should do next. Should she swallow him? Should she stop? She was racked with indecision from the instant he left her sight. Two swallows later she felt him inside her. The feeling was so overpowering. How would it feel to swallow him?

            Out of all the people she swallowed, she never gave so much thought to, wondering if they’d be safe, or if they’d enjoy it. More or less, she didn’t consciously make her decision. For her, she spent a quick eternity thinking to herself, what should happen. What was going to happen if she swallowed him? Could she, with all her power, keep him safe? Was that even possible? Could she protect him within the deadly crucible that was her stomach?

            She swallowed.

            David felt himself come to a near sudden halt as she stopped, and he felt his feet up against the curve of her tongue, as it dipped down. Suddenly, and without warning, the ground dropped away, and the entire throat moved as one powerful entity. So flawless, so precise, so perfect. Her throat worked in absolute unison to accomplish a single goal, and that goal this time, was to devour him. David thus experienced the longest lasting gulping boom in his life, as he traveled with great speed down Kendra’s throat with a large shipment of milk; as he traveled the sound he usually heard from outside, surrounded his very being, all the way.

            David also felt, as he moved deeper into her body, the environment change very rapidly. It grew very hot, and even more humid. However, David wasn’t able to appreciate this exactly for when her throat opened and the back of her tongue dropped out from under him, he was pulled downward, and submerged in anther swallow of milk, thus trapping him in a cold liquid embrace. But this was short lived, as he soon found himself expelled into a much larger cavern.

            David plummeted.

            He and his liquid ‘vehicle’ exploded outward and splashed down into her belly. David knew at once, he was in Kendra’s stomach. He was inside her, and to his knowledge, there was only two ways out. He found it quite perplexing she decided to swallow him… What was it she was planning? Was she going to leave him to die in her? Was she going to save him?

            “Kendra?”

            Kendra couldn’t hear David, she was still drinking, finishing up her milk. Five swallows later, and her bowl was empty. David, already inside her stomach, was flooded again and again by bursts of milk, as her belly filled up. David could still hear the powerful gulps from above, but they were somewhat muffled now. Competing with them were the sounds of her heartbeat, a constant thudding sound somewhere in her body cavity. The sound of her lungs, as air roared into them when she finished drinking… And the sound of her stomach, and digestive tract, as she digested her newly ingested meal.

            Her stomach was quite full, and the milk and assorted stomach juices he now floated in was extremely deep… Or at least he’d wager, he didn’t want to swim down to find out; as it was very opaque, and not a very pleasant colour. When he had a chance to catch his breath, the new smells of the environment hit him hard, it wasn’t very pleasant. The liquid he now occupied wasn’t too pleasant either. Floating all around him was pieces of her breakfast, intermingled in milk and acids. Everything was so very well masticated it broke up upon submersion, and there weren’t too many solid islands, just a whole bunch of gooey mess.

            The gulping far above him stopped, and her throat stopped expelling new inhabitants into her stomach. It dripped as it was emptied. David moved over to the side of her stomach, but refrained from touching the slimy wall. And suddenly, it hit him… Why could he see? He turned around, and looked. He could see clearly all across her stomach, to the other side, to the top, and to either sides. Everything was as though it was lit up; sure maybe a bit darker, but he could see fine.

            “David?” David heard Kendra’s voice, but it didn’t sound the same. From outside it was so pleasant and sweet, and now; not like it still isn’t, it sounded much deeper, as though the sound traveled through him. Her voice sounded as though it were coming out of the very air, without any definable source anywhere. He had to respond,

            “Can you hear me?”

            “Yes, and you can hear me alright?”

            “Of course, I am inside you.”

            Kendra giggled, and David’s world rocked as the ‘waters’ churned and her stomach walls vibrated with energy. “Okay, that should have been obvious. Are you okay?”

            “I’m a little shaken up, but otherwise, I am fine.”

            “What is it like David?”

            “What?”

            “Being inside of me. Are you in any kind of pain?”

            “Well… Not at the moment. And as far as I can tell, I am fine.”

            Kendra put her hands on her stomach and moved them around slowly, “Alright. If you start to feel less than fine, let me know and I’ll get you out. Alright?”

            “What do you have planned?”

            “I am gonna see if I can protect you while you’re inside me. After all, I have all these powers right?”

            “Yea.”

            “Alright, so I should be able to. If I can’t, and you start to get hurt, let me know. And keep talking to me so I know you’re okay, if you go quiet, I’ll get you out immediately.” Kendra washed up quickly, put her dishes away, and went to her bed. She laid down carefully, but it was still unexpected to David. The entire world changed direction, and everything shifted. A tidal wave hit him and drew him under. For the longest time he was swirled around, trying to find his way up, until finally he made it. He let her know he was alright.

            Being inside Kendra was a new experience all together. Amazing, was the best way to describe it. He was as close to her as physically possible, actually being inside her. And not to mention, the ambience of the place was lulling. Especially so, this was made apparent, after her stomach went into more refined digestion. Her stomach walls moved as her belly churned, and the ‘waters’ again became choppy.

*  *  *

            Kendra and David talked at length about what happened earlier. She seemed to have been able to protect him, but not only that, but to enhance his experience. She had been able to make him see in the dark, talk over the sound of her inner body, and not be digested alive. These were all very interesting finds that opened up a lot of possibilities. Kendra had to try some new things, now that she knew she was able to protect David while inside her body. Maybe she could do the same while he was on the outside as well; and perhaps to even greater degrees.

            Kendra and David staged some simple games for themselves to play, to test out these theories. Kendra turned off her bedroom light, and sat in front of David, whom she left on her bed. She herself couldn’t see anything at all; as it was pitch black dark in her room. Kendra focused for a few seconds, and basically thought about having David be able to see in the dark. David then could see; not very far, but he could see. He watched her hold up fingers and then report to her what she was doing. Yes, it worked, he could see; he had dark-vision. Meaning he could see even in the total absence of light.

            After turning on the light, Kendra decided it was time to test his physical resolve. She picked him up and placed her hand over David. “Alright, I want you to let me know somehow if I hurt you okay David?” He nodded, and he pressed her hands together. At first, not very hard, then steadily increasing pressure. She continued to think to herself, trying to protect David. She did this until she could press no harder, and David didn’t give any signs of being hurt. When she pulled her hands apart, David looked up at her with a question mark like expression. “Well?”

            “Well, I could feel pressure, but it didn’t hurt me. If I were your size, would you be very strong to me?”

            “Hehe, I don’t know how strong you were David, but I don’t think I’m a weakling.”

            “Well, you didn’t hurt me.”

            “Good! That means I can protect you.”

            They went through this a few more times, trying many different things trying to increase her physical strength, even to the point of David lying on the ground, and Kendra standing on top of him with one foot. She was wearing thin white socks so she would feel if he signaled her, but when she stood on him with all her weight, and pushed up on something stable, she didn’t seem to hurt him. She must weigh hundreds of thousands of pounds, if not millions with her pushing herself down even further; and nothing faze him.

            “I must say Kendra,” after she picked him back up again, “You weigh a freaking tonne!”

            “Hey! I take offense to that!” She said with a pouty expression on her lips.

            “Well you do, to me at least. Maybe even a few hundred tonnes. But that’s because you are so huge!”

            “You aren’t helping the situation David. You’re only digging yourself deeper.” She said with a slight grin.

            “Oh, well you know, you being so big only means there’s just that much more to love about you.”

            Kendra’s expression softened very much, “Nice save.” She brought him up to her lips and licked him long and hard, pressing him into her hand. When she retracted her tongue, she had an idea. “Hey, there’s one more thing we haven’t tried.”

            “What is it Kendra?”

            “And I don’t think it would hurt you since you can stand my hundreds of tonnes of weight.”

            “What?”

            “I wonder if I can bite you without you getting hurt.”

            David pondered for a second, this could end badly… But then again, maybe she was right, they had tried a lot and she hadn’t been able to successfully hurt him yet. So… Why not. “Sure. But be careful Kendra,”

            “Oh of course, don’t be silly, if I will be careful.”

            When she finished speaking she opened her mouth in front of David and put the back of her hand to her lip, letting David walk in on his own. He again marveled at the splendor of her mouth. Looking at her pretty lips, soft oh so they were; gazing into her mouth at her white teeth lined with a strip of metal, connecting each piece of her braces only making her look even more pretty and deadly. David approached and climbed onto her lip, which gave a substantial amount as he lifted himself into her mouth. David could feel the humidity and heat of her breath, as he climbed over her teeth, and moved onto her tongue.

            When he was in place, she removed her hand and closed her mouth, shutting David in near darkness. She moved her tongue, and David lost his balance, he fell with a wet splat inside her mouth. She moved him around slowly, and almost instantly she began to salivate profusely. A flood hit David, and he was in danger of drowning.

            David was preparing himself for the inevitable when she separated her teeth, and placed David onto her rear right molars. David looked up and could see something that would scare the living soul out of anyone in his position, the underside of her molars, with the feeling of the same against his back. She clenched her jaw lightly.

            David squeaked as her jaws came together, and her teeth pressed into his back, and pressed him into her top teeth. The pressure was slight, and quickly began to grow. Kendra was biting down harder and harder by the second, taking care to make sure David was alright as well. David himself was finding it a little difficult to breathe again, as her teeth were pressing his ribcage with a force that could destroy nearly anything short of a solid block of diamond.

            Kendra relaxed her jaw muscles, and David gasped. He survived, and there wasn’t a scratch on him, and he was relieved.

            Kendra then proceeded to chew David, first slowly, then a bit more vigorously. However she stopped short of going into a full natural chew, and held David between her teeth as she swallowed. She then opened her mouth, and extracted him.

            “How was that? Are you okay?”

            “I’m perfect. It was indescribable.”

            “Heh, we’ll have to try that again some time. Well…” She thought for a moment, and looked back at David, “Got anything else you think we should do?”

            “You’re learning your new powers right?”

            “Yea… But I dunno what they are.”

            “Well, let’s do some more stuff to see what you can do.”

            “But I don’t even know what to do to begin that.”

            “Well you said weird things keep happening to electrical equipment around you right?”

            “Yea.”

            “Well, maybe you have some power over energy, or electricity.”

            “Hmm… I never thought of that. What’s it mean?”

            “Dunno… But maybe you can learn to use it for something.”

            “Hum… I wonder what I could do with all that power.” Her eyes drift lazily up to her light, and it flickers when she looks at it. She brings her hand up in front of her and makes a pulling motion with her arm, closing her fist as she did. Her light went out.

            “See?” David said,

            “No, actually I don’t.” Kendra chuckled a bit and opened her fist and her light came back on.

*  *  *

            They spent some time experimenting with different things. Trying out anything and everything they could. As it would appear, the more she practiced the better she got, and the better she got the more precise she could make things happen. She was then able to operate electrical equipment without touching them. All she had to do was look at it, and think something, and of course concentrate some. She was able to turn on and off her computer, stereo, blow dryer, light, and a few other random things. She was having fun.

            However when she and David were talking about possible uses for these powers, Kendra heard a sound that made her heart suddenly stop. It was a car.

            “Someone’s here David.”

            David tilted his head, “I didn’t hear anything.”

            “I just heard a car.”

            “Are you certain?”

            “Yes David, I am. Let me go look though.”

            David watched her as she got up and trotted out of her room, leaving David on her bed. She was gone not even a minute when she came bolting back into her room with a worried expression on her face.

            “David! My parents!”

            “What?”

            “My parents!”

            “What about them?”

            “They’re home!” David heard the front door open. She quickly picked him up, “We must hide you!” She didn’t know what to do, her mind was racing and her light was flickering softly above her. She had David in her hand and was looking about the room for a place to hide him, when she heard her father’s voice behind her.

            “Hey sweetie. I’m home early.”

            Kendra verbally squeaked, and her light instantly exploded above her, bathing her room in darkness. Her dad was taken aback by this, and she quickly hid David under her blanket covers behind her pillow, taking the advantage of darkness.

            “Woah, what happened to your light?”

            “I uh… Don’t know dad. It’s been acting kind of funny all day.”

            “Really? Well, we have some more light bulbs somewhere in the house, let me go get one.”

            David didn’t get a look at her Dad, which was a good thing because if he didn’t see her Dad, then her Dad didn’t see him. Who knows how he would react to someone in his position with his daughter, especially home alone!