- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the final chapter to this story, hope you enjoyed it!

The slave’s small hands on her shoulders were quite relaxing. She could tell it was an exhausting job for the little man, but it sure beat having a lumbering, full-sized slave hovering over her.

                Lost in her book and the mini massage, and toying lazily with one of the food slaves with her tongue, Tori did not notice the tiny jail break that was happening literally under her nose. One of the slaves had managed to open the lid of the snack cage and made a run for it, slipping past her breasts and under her arm as she lay on her belly on the towel.

                Pete saw this happening and knew this would displease his mistress so he jumped from her shoulder and slid down her side in time to land ontop of the fugitive snack.

                Tori felt his sudden movement over her body and looked back over her shoulder, then under her arm to find the two tiny men struggling. Pete of course was in much better shape than the well-fed snack slave, still he fought savagely to subdue him.

                “My little slave!” said Tori proudly “look at you risking your life for my snack!” she turned to the cage and pushed the lid down until it snapped locked then incorporated herself to help her little slave.

                The fight was over in a second as Tori’s massive fingers pried the tiny men apart. In one hand she pinched the fugitive snack by his two arms as she held Pete in the palm of her other one.

                “Well done! I remember they said your training was good, but I never thought you would go to such risks as to jump into a fight just for a runaway snack!” she said as she casually poped the runaway into her mouth and swallowed.

                Pete nodded as he caught his breath and watched in awe as the other man, whom he had just wrestled with all his strength, didapeard as a bulge down her throat and into her vast belly.

                “Yes my goddess, I knew you would not be pleased, and I dared not talk to you directly so I took the chance of stopping him myself..” he said humbly dropping his naked frame into her palm and looking at the wavy lines on her skin.

                “I am happy with you slave, I see my money was worth investing in one such as you!” said the giantess as she leaned close and pressed her lips against his whole chest.

                Pete felt her soft warm breath, slightly perfumed by the liquor in the wine cooler. He had never been kissed by a goddess before, and the warm embrace of her lips made him become instantly aroused.

                Tori watched his member come to attention and laughed softly “look at you naughty little slave! Tell me slave, are you attracted to me?”

                The question baffled him, he had never been asked that by a goddess… what was the right answer? He knelt there in her palm for a few moments as he blushed under the increasingly warm sun.

                “I… I certainly ….” He looked at his throbbing erection, being held in her palm under her penetrating blue eyes was just too much for him “how could a slave like my self not be in complete awe of your beauty my goddess”

                Tori smiled at his stammering, this little one was indeed unlike any other slave she had had. She held him in her palm as she shifted position and laid on her back as she deposited him on her chest, right between the mounds of her breasts.

                The slave stumbled a little onto her chest, un certain of what to do and aware of her gaze intently on him.

                “I would like to reward you slave, for proving your devotion to me” she said as the little man submissively fell to his knees on her chest.

                “There is no need my goddess, serving you is my reward” he recited the well trained line.

                Ignoring his response she went on, she was going to have some fun with this cute little slave, hell there was nobody watching to judge her for what she had in mind “come to my left breast slave”

                Pete stood, his uncontrollable erection still making him completely self aware before the goddess. He walked over from her hard chest onto the soft, quivering flesh of her breast.

                “Now little one, remove my bikiny from it” she commanded

                Pete tugged and pulled on the bright green bikiny until he managed to uncover her breast. He tried not to stare as he uncovered the soft pink flesh of her nipple. He finally managed to pull it all the way down under her breast.

                ‘He is so tiny’ she thought as he watched him struggle with her top. ‘I am sure my breast must weigh at least ten times as much as him!’ she smiled as she pictured herself sitting at a table, her breasts resting on it, and pining him under it. Would he even be able to move? She had to try it sometime.

                “Now then little one come for your reward, I want you to worship my nipple with that haughty little pecker of yours!” she said as she teased him by rubbing her nipple with her finger before his wide open eyes.

                Pete shook, only in his most secret dreams had he ever dreamed of deriving pleasure from direct contact with a goddesses body. It was against his training to even think of deriving personal pleasure from the body of a goddess. Still he obediently walked towards her nipple “Yes goddess anything you command”

                His feet sank into the soft flesh of her breast as she walked and kneeled before her nipple. Inches away from where her finger played with the pinkish mound.

                “Come slave have your reward…. And I want you to tell me what you feel as you worship my nipple with your whole body” said Tori with a smug smile.

                He accommodated his body over her big nipple and took its hard tip in his trembling hands. It was bigger than his own head, he felt completely puny besides the goddess’s body “I …I am honored that you let me worship you like this my goddess. I have never been rewarded in such way before”

                “Of course you haven’t!” said Tori matter-of-factly. Part of the allure of these grade-A slaves was that, although they knew in theory how to please a goddess they had never been used for that purpose before by anyone else. “Now get on little one I don’t have all day”

                Tori watched with amusement as the little man began rubbing himself on her nipple. His tinny cock tickled her and made her giggle as it got even harder. His tiny face concentrated on his job as if his movements could actually bring her any pleasure other than a mild tingling sensation on her breast. Occasionally he looked up at her, her face must have seemed huge to him and as she smiled encouragingly at him.

                “That’s good little one!” Tori encouraged “Make love to my nipple… that is as close as you will ever get to knowing what making love to a goddess is like”

                Pete looked up at her condescending smile and humped even harder, pounding his hips against the goddesses hardened nipple. He felt her large finger pad caressing his back softly encouraging him to continue his worship.

                “How does it feel little slave, to make love to my nipple like that? Is it too much for you?” she taunted.

                “It is amazing oh goddess! I know I am inferior to any part of your body, your nipple is by far more than I can handle but I do my best to please it!” Pete answered.

                Tori smiled, pleased at his answer, this was so amusing to her she actually felt mildly excited as she watched her little toy man. “Good slave, tell my nipple how you feel about it, I want to hear you say what you feel”

                Pete had never had this order given to him before, but complied obediently. Tori felt tickles as his little hands grabbed her nipple, tugging it as he rubbed his little member vigorously against it. His feet sank into her tender pink flesh below him sending tingly feelings through her breast.

                “I… I love you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, so beautiful, so perfect, I have never laid my hands on anything so beautiful! I hope my insignificant body is enough you please you!” Pete talked to the goddesses nipple grabbing it as hard as he could.

                Tori was starting to enjoy this little game and softly began to caress her bikini between her legs as she watched him.

                “Oh goddess! I cannot resist anymore! May I come on your nipple?” he ventured afraid to offend the goddess.

                Tori laughed at the desperation in his voice and decided to tease him a little “No you may not slave, keep on humping until I tell you to!”

                Pete went into distress, Tori’s skin beneath his feet was covered in a thin, aromatic layer of sweat which began to dampen his own skin. He could not hold on much longer as he continued to hump her nipple with all his strength.

                “Goddess, please!” he looked pleadingly into her eyes. The sight of her was breathtaking, her deep blue eyes, her fair skin, her moist lips with gleaming white teeth as she smiled down on him.

                Tori let him suffer for a few moments more for her pleasure as she caressed her labia over the fabric of her bikini “Very well” she said finally “Cover my nipple with your body’s offering little slave”

                Pete came then, as he never had in his life. His body curled over his goddess’s big nipple as she looked at him with amusement and laughed at his contortions over her nipple orgasm.  Once he had finished she moved him aside with a push from her finger letting his body roll down to the valley between her breasts.

                Tori examined the tiny drops of semen Pete had left on her nipple and smeared it over her nipple with her finger laughing softly.

                Pete panted as he lay on her, his back against her chest, his body covered in her sweat as the powerful beating of her heart drummed deep inside her massive body. He was in heaven on her body, the sun beating down on both of their bodies in an instant of intimacy he had never felt before.

                Tori let the slave rest on her chest as she put on her shades again and picked up her book again and began to read “Catch your breath little slave, there is more work for you ahead”

Pete turned his naked body and prostrated himself face down on the goddesses chest and kissed her salty skin “ Thank you my goddess! I can die in peace now after being granted such a privilege as you have given me!”  he said, tears in his eyes. He loved her, he would do anything for her.

                Tori smiled as she popped another snack slave into her mouth and continued to enjoy her morning.