- Text Size +

         Tori felt the tiny skitter of her tiny slave as he scrambled around her back trying to cover it with the suntan lotion. His tiny naked body often slipping down the slope of her back. She grinned as she felt him hesitate before starting to oil her bum.

                Pete dragged his small figure with some effort up her buttcheek from her lower back. The smoothness of her skin and the fact that his body was covered completely in oil was no help. Still he managed to reach the summit and began rubbing his whole body on her bum, letting the oil rub into her skin.

                This was too much for him, the sun-warmed skin of the goddess and the lubrication of the oil on his body as he rubbed himself on her was too much, his tiny little manhood becoming erect in seconds. Several times he had to slide down her bum do the small of her back and waddle in the pool of oil there since there was no other way for him to take oil up her firm ass and finish oiling her.

                At some point Tori felt the slave slip from one of her butt cheeks to the crack between them. Playfully she tightened her glutei muscles feeling the tiny slave sink in between them.

                Pete was startled and held back a scream. All slaves never scream before a goddess, ever. Screaming is a useless thing unless you are crying for help. A goddess knows what she is doing and if she wants to kill her slave he must allow her to do so submissively. Half his body was sucked into her butt crack as her muscles tightened. The pressure was enormous and he vainly tried to push himself out of the massive hills of fair, soft skin crushing down on him.

                Tori kept her attention on her book, but felt the slaves silent plea reach her as his little arms pounded on her cheeks. With a secret smile she sipped on her wine cooler and let the slave go.

                Pete breathed deep as he was let go, and scampered up away from the crack. He thought for a moment his new goddess had decided to crush him… but perhaps he was thinking too much of it, she had probably not even noticed as she nearly smothered the life out of him.

                In spite of having been so close to death, Pete could not help but notice the amazing landscape before him. Rolling curves of oiled skin rose and fell and then rose again up her shoulders. Her hair was pulled forward so as to leave her back exposed to the sunlight.

                He had already oiled most of her back and bum. Now her shoulders needed her attention. He caught his breath a moment longer before sliding down one last time down her but. This was a slaves paradise, her body was to him a deadly yet heavenly playground for him alone. If he died pleasing her that would have been good for him, yet he wanted to survive just for the pleasure of continuing to serve this glorious being.

                As she felt her slave climb up her shoulders and begin the oiling process, Tori felt her stomach grumble. It was midmorning and she had really had no breakfast at all before leaving.

                Casualy she reached into the cooler and pulled out a plastic, cage like container. Inside it a half a dozen shivering little men cringed as she lay them besides her book. She opened the sweet and sour sauce cup that came with them (her favorite) and placed it besides the cage.

                She reached into the cage and plucked one of the tiny ones in her fingers. His little body, cold from being in the cooler shivered and squirmed between her fingers. Barely taking her sunglass-covered eyes of her book, she dunked him sloppily into the sweet and sour sauce, and placed him in her mouth as his tiny mates watched in horror from the plastic cage container.

                The tiny man waved his arms and tried to push against the goddess’s fingers as she pushed him past her lips. Tori just loved sweet and sour minibites! She held him with her tongue against her palate, licking the saouce from his body. She loved sucking on their little cool bodies and feeling their struggles as she tossed them around with her tongue.

                Inside her mouth the ‘minibite’ wrestled for his life as he felt the warmness of her mouth radiate into her body. He was covered in the giantesses saliva and was scared shitless (of course he had been had his bowels cleaned before being sold so he would not defecate in the customer’s mouth). This slave had no name, he had been raised for food, no training, he could barely communicate with in the complex language of the giantesses. He only knew they were huge, and they told him what to do since he could remember. Most he had seen of them were their faces and the rough handling of their fingers as they manipulated them in their pens. One day he had been picked up along with his pen-mates from the place that had been his home for his 15 years of life and put into the plastic cage.

                He of course knew nothing of how the world worked, he did not know he was a special kind of fast growing man genetically engineered to mature faster than most so he could be sold as a minisnack. They came with honey mustard, sweet and sour and hot sauce (he didn’t know enough to know his demise could have been even worse if Tori had liked hot sauce). And now here he was, his world turned upside down as he was covered in Tori’s saliva, the rough surface of her tongue delighting on rubbing hard into his genetically taste enhanced body. He just pushed and kicked and screamed for help.

                The minisnack man was suddenly blinded as Tori’s lips parted. For a moment he thought this was going to be over, but in came the giantess finger, smeared in more sweet and sour sauce to coat him once more. After she licked her finger clean and bathed him in the sauce once again, she pushed him to the back of her throat and swallowed.

                She smiled as the little man slid down her throat, twisting ad clawing at her esophagus walls. She dipped her pinky into the sauce again and licked it before turning to the next page.

On Tori’s shoulder, Pete was vaguely aware of what was going on, he had seen the cage of foodslaves and knew well what was going to happen to them. Boy was he glad he had not been born as one of those: born to die without having the opportunity to worship their goddesses. Still he thought serving as nourishment to a goddess would not be such a bad way to go.