[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: The introduction of matter converters to society, more commonly known as shrink/grow machines, was a move welcomed by all. The multinational responsible for this monumental breakthrough in technology received much praise for the innovation, which helped to see the eradication of world hunger, global warming and brought the world just that much closer to world peace. However, every path taken has its pitfalls. These are the stories that were never made public.
Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Insertion, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 23861 Read: 200755
Published: June 17 2010 Updated: August 14 2010

1. Chapter 1: A Midnight Snack by Jude [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (1262 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is just the beginning of what I hope will be a series of stories. It's basically a descriptive chapter, I'll post a follow up with more meat on it in the following chapters.

2. Chapter 2: The Entrepreneur by Jude [Reviews - 0] (1277 words)
I'll continue to story of John and Amanda within the next couple of chapters, here's a slightly different story though..enjoy

3. Chapter 3: The Afterparty by Jude [Reviews - 0] (2290 words)
One last storyline for now, after this I'll come up with the follow ups. Enjoy..

4. Chapter 4: A Midnight Snack II by Jude [Reviews - 0] (1127 words)

5. Chapter 5: The Afterparty II by Jude [Reviews - 0] (1109 words)

6. Chapter 6: The Entrepreneur II by Jude [Reviews - 0] (1267 words)
Just some story build up. Nothing here, but I hope it will set the stage for something interesting...

7. Chapter 7: The Afterparty III by Jude [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1192 words)

8. Chapter 8: A Midnight Snack III by Jude [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1212 words)
Thanks all for the kind comments, so far the story here has been unaware, but I'm going to flip things around a bit..enjoy

9. Chapter 9: The Entrepreneur III by Jude [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1930 words)
Take off..took awhile huh?

10. Chapter 10: The Parents I by Jude [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5891 words)
This is actually the fourth chapter of The Afterparty, but I've changed the situation so as you can guess by the title, the story is taking a twist. Lots of unaware in this chapter, and though its a bit long I hope you all enjoy..

11. Chapter 11: Strictly Business I by Jude [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2784 words)
just a continuation of the entrepreneur storyline, a bit slow but I promise things will get heated up in the coming chapters..

12. Chapter 12: Handling It I by Jude [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2520 words)
Hey, sorry I've taken awhile to get a new chapter up. Here's something new to get things going again