- Text Size +
"God it's hot in here," James said as he breathed deeply from the oxygen filter. The air was hot and carried the scent of Jasmine's inner world, the almost soapy scent that was her personal musk. Looking deep into her love canal, illuminated by the light shining from his mask, he could see the slick walls of her vagina contracting, almost in time with the pounding beat of her bloodflow.

"Mmm, it really is hot..I'm so turned on..ah I love it, I can feel you moving, walking god..ah.." was all the reply Jasmine could manage as James walked in deeper, his hands rubbing either side of the tunnel he was in. His feet were covered in white love fluids up to the ankle, and though he was turned on by the thought of being in her, he couldn't help shake the thought that he was walking inside a large sewer canal. Well, at least it she smelled a lot better.

Looking around the pulsating alien landscape, he nearly fell as she suddenly jerked to the side. Slipping forward, he stumbled deeper into her. It looked like he had about 30 feet left of tunnel, before the big round bulge at the end stopped his journey. From what he remembered, that would be the cervix, though he couldn't for the life of him remember what it was for. "Should have paid more attention in Biology," he thought, thinking back to Ms. Clara's class.

"I guess this is what hers looks like too," he said out loud accidentally.

"Who's what looks like what?" was the reply he heard booming all from above him.

"It's nothing, I was just thinking about what Ms. Clara from biology would have to say about this" James replied non-chalantly. He knew enough to where pissing off this gargantuan girl while he was inside her love trap would lead.

Suddenly, the walls around him squeezed tight, the rhythm rapidly increasing. James was pushed off his feet and into the white stream that was flowing out of the opening about 15 feet behind him. As the squeezing intensified, James felt himself being carried along with the contractions, slipping and sliding towards the canal's exit.

"Ah..mm..you're such a naughty boy..thinking about other girls...ah..ah..god..so naughty.." was all James heard as he was expelled unceremoniously out of Jasmine's snatch, all covered in sticky translucent white fluid.

It took him a whole 2 seconds to hit the soft white surface of the towel. Looking around all he saw was bronze flesh, thighs and ass and pussy. Dwarfed by Jasmine's body and feeling like he was standing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, all James could do was stare, before finally collapsing onto the bed. She was truly gifted with large ass cheeks so smooth and firm he was tempted to go up and bite her. He doubted she'd even feel it. Benefits of her latin heritage he reckoned, what a first time was all he could think as he watched her.

The whole experience felt like a water flume ride, but he was physically exhausted and just lay there staring up at the the 200 foot wall of wet pussy that was continually squeezing and releasing as Jasmine came again and again, deft fingers flying all over her clit as she orgasmed. Lying there, he watched as her fluids dripped out of her pussy, leaving a glistening trail right down the middle of her body, over her perineum and even soaking the darker skin of her anus which kept contracting with every orgasm.

He'd have to do this again.


****************

"That was amazing! You're amazing, I cant believe how good that felt, Oh My God I think I just fell in love with you boy," Jasmine chattered away as she lay flat looking up at the tiny creature dangling from her fingers.

"I'd have to agree with that, I really am that amazing," James said with a tired chuckle. His body was beat, he felt like he had just run a marathon. From glimpsing at the clock, he realised he had been going at it for close to an hour. His parent's would be back in 12 and reality was starting to dawn on him again as the effects of tequila disappeared.

"Damn I gotta go clean up the house and stuff, there's shit lying around all over the place," James said worried.

"Oh no you dont, you cant just leave a girl like this after you've given her the best sex of her life," said Jasmine, a playful frown on her face.

"I don't think that really qualifies as sex, but hey, anytime. Now I've just gotta make sure everything's alright outside and then I'll be back, grow me back up again Jaz?" James asked.

"What if I do mind naughty boy, whatchu gonna do about it?" Jasmine quipped laughing hard, "you're bug sized, I hardly think you should be making demands of me. I'm your god now boy, you'd better believe it, I could put you right back inside me and no one would ever know," she continued.

"Uh huh, I'd just sit still and even you wouldn't know," James said wearily. He couldn't tell if she was joking or not and he didn't want to find out she wasn't.

"Ah you're no fun," Jasmine said finally, placing the tiny boy on the bedside table and wrapping herself up in the towel again.

Moving to the panel, she stopped suddenly and headed to the door, someone was pounding hard on it threatening to break it off its hinges. James was blocked from viewing the door, but the moment Jasmine opened it, he knew things were about to get really messy.

"What do you want?" he heard Jasmine say.

Then a familiar voice replied in a drunken rush of words, "You I want you, dont you see I love you, how could you choose him when I've been doing so much for you, I can't believe you did him, I cant, God why are you so cruel."

"What the fuck are you talking about Ray, you're drunk, get out and leave me alone," Jasmine said back. James could see the two of them now, they were standing right next to the panel on the wall beside the bathroom. Ray was barely standing straight, but with frightening speed he pushed Jasmine onto the bed, ripping off her towel at the same time.

"Get off me! Fuck, get off you drunk," Jasmine cried out.

"Not till you give me what's mine, you owe me and I'm going to collect," James heard his best friend say.

Powerless to do anything, he realised Jasmine still had the communicator in her ear. "Jaz, hit the panel, shrink him, God what the fuck is he doing," James shouted.

Somehow, those few words managed to give Jasmine some strength, she pushed Ray off, and reached for the panel on the wall, managing to slam a few buttons before he pulled her back on the bed.


***************************************

Event Log
TIME: 0408
DATE: 5/7
DESCRIPTION: House sensors activated. Authorised organic forms targeted and reduced. Reduction 98.7%.

***************************************

In an instant, the room was silent.