- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is actually the fourth chapter of The Afterparty, but I've changed the situation so as you can guess by the title, the story is taking a twist. Lots of unaware in this chapter, and though its a bit long I hope you all enjoy..
There was no one in the room. At least, no one sizeable enough to be noticed immediately. James could no longer see Jasmine, though he was pretty sure the dot on the side of the bed was Ray struggling to navigate the sheets. Speaking into the communicator, he tried to reach Jasmine. She couldn't talk back to him, but maybe if she could somehow signal him...

"Jasmine, Jaz, are you alright? I know you can hear me, listen just jump around a bit, I'm looking for you," he repeated for the third time, before a tiny figure caught his eye.

Jasmine had awoken with a start. She immediately realised what had happened, though she had no idea why she had been targeted as well. At least Ray was nowhere to be seen. Scanning the carpeted landscape before her that seemed to stretch on for miles in every direction, she had no idea what to do to get out of the situation. All of them in the room seemed to have been shrunk to barely the size of an M&M.

"Oh shit, what if there'r rats down here?" she wondered. A crackling noise in her ear reminded her that she still had the communicator on. On cue, James' voice filled her head. Hearing his call, she started jumping up and down. Looking up at the top of the bedside table, almost 40 storeys above her, she noticed a figure as tiny as she must be perched precariously, halfway over the edge.

"I see you Jaz. Listen, I know you're probably worried but I promise we're gonna be alright. Just outside the room, there's a small crack in the wall. There should be another suit with a communicator you can use. I guess my dad wasn't being overly cautious when he set up the system," she heard James say.

"Worried? Typical man," she said out loud, though she knew James couldn't hear her. This was the kind of adventure she thrived on. But what she really wanted was to get big again and get Ray back. God, the creep had pretty much tried to rape her. Once she was back to normal again, she was going to show him.

*************

It took her about ten minutes to walk from the side of the bed to the door and then under it. Just as James had said, there was a small emergency kit placed carefully within a tiny crack by the door of the master bedroom. "Damn his dad is paranoid," Jasmine thought to herself as she pulled on the suit. It was tight all over, but she managed to get it on finally, the suit though ill fitting, was preferable to the towel she had been wearing for most of the night. A wave of exhaustion hit her hard, and as she lay down inside the small space, she tried to figure out how they'd get help.

Turning on her communicator, she finally replied James, who for most of the walk had been chattering away in her ear, telling her they would be fine and everything was going to be okay. He was obviously freaking out. She could tell. Guys like James always thought that saying something was fine made it fine.

"James, you can shut up now. I've got the suit on," were her first words to him.

"Oh..alright, I was just worried about you..so uhm, you're fine then?" was the reply she got.

"Yeah, but I'm really exhausted. How are we going to get ourselves back to normal?" Jasmine asked.

"My parents will be back this afternoon, if we can get their attention, they'll be able to restore us all," James replied.

"Sounds like a plan I guess, your dad didn't happen to leave a remote control around for us to use did he? That would be so much easier," said Jasmine, lying down on the soft carpeting, using her towel as a blanket.

"I dont know...but if there is one, it would probably be somewhere in his study. I'll try to get off this table and get to you, we'll go look for it together," James said, finally starting to feel the full effects of the long night.

"James..I'm kinda scared. Come here soon okay..." said Jasmine, her words trailing off as she started to fall asleep.

"I will, just stay out of the way so no one sees you and I'll be with you soon," was his own tired reply.

"James..I dont think there's anyone else here anymore...there's no one around," and then she was asleep.


From his vantage point on the side table, James watched as Ray passed out cold in the middle of the bed. "What a jerk," he thought as he closed his eyes. He'd nap for awhile before finding his way down to Jasmine.

*******************

The sunrise forced him awake finally, staring at the clock on the wall he made the time out to be around seven thirty. He felt severely hungover, from the alcohol and exhaustion.

"Jasmine?" he asked. No reply.

Looking at the bed, he walked to the edge of the night table and peered over. It was a drop of about 30 feet to the pillow. From there he hoped to be able to slide down the side of the comforter Jasmine had left hanging off the side of the bed. Ray seemed fast asleep, James wasn't inclined to wake him just yet. Anger burned within him when he replayed the scene that had led to them all being left like this.

He thought about what Jasmine had said, surely some of his party guests were still around. Perhaps they would be able to help. But then again, he wasn't sure he wanted to be seen by anyone from high school. Being shrunk was not going to help his reputation in anyway.

"Alright, lets see what this suit can handle," he thought before launching himself off the table and onto the pillow. He was fairly sure that the suit would help him survive the impact, in any case, it wasn't like he was jumping onto a concrete floor. Slamming hard into the soft goose down pillow was probably the most exhilarating experience he ever had. Next to being a sex toy of course. The suit was amazingly resilient, he had barely felt the landing. Something else he would have to do again.

Sliding down the side of the pillow onto the bed, he paused for a moment to look for Ray. It was hard to spot him at first, but James soon made out the tiny figure way off in the distance. Still sleeping. He'd come back for Ray later. Maybe. If Jasmine didn't get to him first.

The soft white sheets crumpled ever so slightly beneath his feet as he walked to where the comforter lay fallen. The satin surface of the blanket made it difficult for James to climb on, but once he was at the edge of the bed, the scene made him think of an amusement park ride that he had been on as a kid. It was one of those giant inflatable slides where they gave you a soft board to sit on while sliding down the 20 foot decline. Here however, the comforter seemed to stretch on for over a hundred feet.

"Thank goodness I'm not afraid of heights," James thought, right before he was hit with a sudden wave of dizziness. "Ugh," was all he could manage before taking slipping down the silky fabric.


************

"Jasmine? Wake up, it's me," he said as he shook her awake. She looked kind of funny in the skin tight suit. His mind seemed to have replaced the normal image of her with her gigantic equivalent, it felt surreal to see her normal sized. Or rather, the same size. He was tempted to laugh at the strange scene, picturing them both so tiny in his head. Bizzare.

"I'm awake, just let me sleep in for a few okay?" was her groggy reply to his efforts. "It's the weekend, I'm sleepy..come back later," she mouthed softly, her eyes still closed.

"Jasmine, we don't have much time, come on, wake up.." he tried again.

"Oh shit, I was totally having a dream that I was shrunken and you were and Ray was too and..." she said, opening her eyes suddenly.

"Uhm.." James said.

"James..oh God.." she said looking around.

"Yup," he replied. Her confusion made her look so cute. He would have kissed her then if she didn't also look so terrified.

Sitting up, Jasmine gave him a tight hug. She was so distraught, he felt so bad for her. Hugging her back, he said, "It's going to be alright, we'll be back to normal in no time I promise. Come on, lets get to the study, I'm sure my dad was prepared for the possibility of this happening, he's always prepared like that."

"I bet he was a boy scout as a kid huh? Doesn't their motto sound something like that," Jasmine said, a slight smile finally breaking the gloom on her face.

"Something like that," James replied, glad to see her smile.

*****************

Allison awoke with a start beside Cory. Sometime during their extended make-out session, she had simply passed out. Turning to her side and yawning, she realised something was definitely wrong. Cory was lying flat on his back...15 feet away from her.
Disoriented and looking around quickly, she got to her feet and ran over to him as she made the realisation that the two of them had been shrunk.

"Cory! Cory! Cory you have ta wake up," she screamed at him.

"Alright, alright I'm up you don't have to go all apeshit on me, what the fuck is wrong with you?" said Cory as he came to. He was hungover beyond belief and could barely make out her face in the bright light of the morning sun.

"Cory something happened to us last night! We're not the same anymore," she said to him frantically trying to shake him awake.

"Hey, stop it..yeah something happened last night, I drank too much and now I'm hungover so leave off me aite," he said, pushing her hands away.

And then, his vision cleared.

"HOLY FUCK!" was all he could say.

"I told you asshole," said a bemused Allison.

**********************

All around the house, hungover teens were waking to find themselves reduced to the size of peanuts. Smaller in fact. A group of them had passed out on the floor beside the TV set and they grouped up there in front of shining screen, a larger than life morning talk show host filling their vision. A few others were scattered all over the living room and besides Allison and Cory, another couple were stranded across the gap formed by the couch cushions on the other side of the three seater.

Two guys who had been drinking shots at the kitchen countertop had passed out there, only to wake up beside their shot glasses on the white ceramic counter. A few others had been fully awake when they had shrunk, three girls had fallen directly into the chip dip bowl they had been eating from, while another had spent the night semi drunk and shivering in a glass of spiked punch. A few other guys had been reduced beside an unopened pizza box and had taken refuge inside, climbing through a hole in the side that had been cut to let the pie cool and air.

It didn't take long for Jasmine and James to figure out that the silence in the house did not necessarily equate to everyone having left. Within minutes of walking, they spotted another girl and a couple of guys, friends of Jasmine who had been reduced near the study door.

"James, that's Andrew, Sam and Mel!" Jasmine exclaimed, pointing to the three huddled teens. Moving quickly, they walked over and were brought up to speed on the situation throughout the house.

Sharing their plan with the three others, they decided to stick together and head to the study. Hopefully, they would get to the remote before James' parents got home. Dark thoughts filled James' mind as he considered what might happen if his folks walked through the door, unaware of the tiny high school camped out in their living room.

Everywhere in the house, confusion ruled. Some of the teens had started breaking down, frightened at being so powerless. Others had merely gone back to sleep. It was going to be a long day.

******************

Brian and Anna had spent an amazing weekend away together. It was the third time that year that Anna's new job had taken them down to Mexico. Her employers were very generous, paying for both Anna and himself everytime she needed to go to work at the Mexican office. Still, he hadn't much of a clue about what she did exactly, except that it required her to visit her office everytime they stepped off the plane. Which was exactly what they were doing now. Brian was waiting outside in the car while his wife wrapped up her work for that trip.

Reliving the passion filled moments of their latest Mexican escapade, Brian was awoken from his reverie by the sight of his beautiful woman walking back to the car, a small envelope in hand. That was how she always got paid, cash. It was too good to be true.

"Jenna was so sweet today, she even asked about you and how James was doing," she said, getting into her seat and pulling the safety belt on.

"Thats nice honey," replied Brian as he pulled the car out of the lot. He was tempted to ask her more about the job, but discretion prevented him from starting that conversation.

"So how is Jenna? Is she married to that guy Marco already? I've been hearing a few things about that guy Anna...maybe.." was all he could say before Anna cut him off.

"Oh that's nonsense, she's fine and she's certainly not getting married, least of all to Marco. But I have to say, he treats her really well, she had on the biggest rock I've ever seen Brian, that girl has come such a long way from when I knew her in college," said Anna.

"Well, thats not what I meant...but I guess it's good if he's treating her well," Brian conceded. She had somehow sidestepped him again. He'd be more direct later.

"Did you call home? I sure hope James isn't too mad at us for leaving during his sixteenth birthday. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity, not with the car repayment due and all. Oh but I feel so bad, I hope he likes our present, did he tell you if he found it yet?" Anna continued, placing the envelope into her bag.

"Yeah, I called but no one picked up. I'm sure he's fine honey, he's probably sleeping in after the big party," replied Brian.

"But I feel so bad telling him we were visiting old Aunt Judy," she said wistfully.

"Dont feel that way hon, you and I deserve a lovely weekend once in awhile. Besides, you can make it up to him after this. Lets take him out to lunch, we'll be home by 12 I reckon, too bad you had to take an early flight back to work though. I was hoping to spend lunch with you in bed again..." Brian trailed off, a smile playing across his face.

"Oh you're a smooth one Brian Houston, well alright, we'll take him out for lunch then, but I'll save dessert for you.." Anna replied, a smile forming on her lips too.


************************

"James! We're home sweetie!" a voice boomed throughout the house, breaking the spell of silence.

"James!?" the voice echoed again.

"Shit dude, I thought your folks would only be back this afternoon," Jasmine's friend Andrew exclaimed upon hearing the call.

"Yeah, they were supposed to be back this evening, I dont know why they're back so early," said James as he slipped under the door of the study.

"James! Sweetie are you awake?" he heard the voice call again. His mom would probably be heading to his room but his dad would be coming into the study. They had to be quick.

"Guys listen, we gotta get in here quick. Stick the sides of the wall, I have a feeling we'll be having company soon," James said watching the others slip under the crack of the door.

"James, how are we going to find the remote? Do you even know where it is?" Melanie asked, a hint of fear carrying with her voice.

"He'll figure it out, come on guys, we have to try at least," Jasmine replied on his behalf.

They were going to need a lot of luck to get through the afternoon.

********************


Patrick had been lying beside the front door in a daze, hungover from to many beer bong hits the night before. Suddenly, an earthquake jolted him from his stupor, as the door swung open and a giant wall of black crashed right beside him. Slowly lifting his gaze upwards, he followed the black wall as it tapered off, becoming a pillar stocking trailing off into the dark heavens. He had no idea who or what this was, but when he heard her voice, Patrick knew he needed to get the hell away from where he was.

"James!" the voice boomed, around him. Though it was coming from so far above, Patrick shuddered with the sound. He was looking up at Mrs. Houston. Her skirt waved high above him, as she reached down towards Patrick, her face coming closer and closer to him. He was sure she was looking straight at him.

"Mrs Houston! It's me Patrick, I'm James' friend from school, we met when I came over for that science project remember? Hey, Mrs Houston! Can you help me please?" he shouted up at her larger than life face.

The hand that was coming towards him stopped short at her shoes. She hadn't seen him, she was merely unclasping the buckle on her strap on heel. Her thick fingers, as large as trees worked deftly to undo the buckle, the leather strap of her left heel falling right beside him.

As quickly as she had bent over, she was back up straight again. Patrick watched as she lifted her stockinged foot out of the black heel, a shoe so big all it needed were rooms to be called a mansion. The smell of her feet filled the air suddenly, as if the sour sweat smell had a life of its own, waiting to be released. Patrick nearly gagged, the odour was unbearable. Covering his nose, he ran between her feet, trying to get out the door where there was fresh air. Still looking straight up between the goddess' legs, he thought he caught a glimpse of white. And then a million tons of pressure snuffed him out as her big toe landed on him. He could smell no more.

"James! Sweetie, are you awake?" her voice boomed again. Taking her tired feet out of her tight heels, she pressed down on her right foot and knocked the shoes to the side to her left before walking off to check on James.


****************************

"I can't find him anywhere Brian. And look at this mess, all these cups around. Alcohol Brian, I found bottles and bottles everywhere," said Anna as she walked out onto the patio where Brian was still watering the plants.

"Boys will be boys honey, I'm sure he just went out for lunch with his friends, I would if I were hungover and from what you're telling me, I'm willing to bet our boy is having his first real hangover," Brian replied laughing.

"It's not funny Brian, my baby is an alcoholic!" Anna said, her voice fraught with concern.

"Aww honey, relax. He's 16. How old were you when you had your first drink. Just let him sober up properly and he'll be back soon,"

"Well, I guess, but the house is such a mess," Anna replied.

"Then we'll have him clean it up as punishment for breaking the rules, in the meantime, why dont you go relax, have something to eat and remember, you owe me dessert," said Brian.

"I'm going to call Ray and Cory, maybe he's at one of their places," Anna said, still concerned.

"That's a good idea, maybe you oughta call that other guy too..what's his name? Patrick..yeah, call him too while you're at it," Brian said, turning off the hose.

"I will, gosh I hope I have all their numbers," said Anna, turning around and going back into the house.

*****************************

Looking around the house, Anna had no idea what triggered such destructive behaviour from her otherwise polite, well-mannered son. There was food everywhere, empty boxes of pizza and empty packets of chips lying on all surfaces. As she walked into the kitchen, she was surprised to see shot glasses and a bottle of Jim lying in full view. These kids didn't even have the decency to try to hide it, was what she thought as she picked up bottle and placed it inside the liquor cabinet.

As she was clearing the shot glasses, her stomach growled loudly, reminding her that she hadn't eaten anything in 24 hours. That was the downside to this job Jenna had offered her. They didn't allow her to eat anything while she was working. Anna had no idea what she had helped Jenna move, but the less she knew the better she felt. Besides, the money was good and so were the perks. Still, everytime she had to do one of these runs, she came out feeling ravenous. Rubbing her flat belly to calm the rumbling, she opened the fridge to see if she could pick out something to eat.

***************

Brad and Jerry looked on terrified as the giant woman walked into the kitchen. Her dusty blonde hair was unkempt, it looked like she had just come back from a long day at work. Both the guys watched as she walked towards the counter, unable to take their eyes off her body, she was gorgeous. Watching her was like watching an IMAX movie. She was wearing a skin hugging pair of dark green sweatpants that accentuated her figure, and a white tank top that showed off her ample cleavage, braless, so the two could almost make out the outline of her nipples. As she got closer to the countertop they were standing on, they soon recognised her as James' mom.

"Damn man, I'd be so turned on right now if I could get my blood flowing again," Jerry said, looking up at the gargantuan female form that took up his entire view.

"Tell me about it, I don't know if we should run or stay," Brad replied.

"You do know that's Mrs Houston right," Jerry said still staring.

"Uh yeah..she's hot dude, what can I say," Brad replied back, his eyes still fixed on her cleavage.

"This is so wrong," said Jerry.

"Uh yeah.." Brad replied.

Walking to the edge of the table, amidst the clutter of shot glasses and paper cups, the found themselves right underneath the shadow created by Mrs Houston's massive breasts. They watched in awe as she picked up the monolithic bottle of Jim Beam from the counter, the strength in her arms was amazing to them, she might as well have been lifting off a skyscraper.

"Damn her ass is fine," Brad said as James' mom turned away and bent down to store the bottle in the liquor cabinet.

"For sure man," was all Jerry could say. This was turning out to be an insanely erotic experience for the hungover pair.

"I'm still asleep aren't I," Brad muttered.

"If you are then so am I dude," said Jerry as he watched her turn back to the counter.

A loud rumbling noise filled the air as Mrs Houston continued to clear away shot glasses. The pair finally came to their senses as they watched her rub her massive belly, which was larger than even the bottle of Jim had been to them.

"Dude, she sounds hungry," Jerry said first.

"Uh huh," replied Brad running to the other side of the counter.


*********************

"There's nothing in the fridge Brian, those kids cleared it out," Anna shouted to her husband.

"I'll order some pizza if you want honey, or if you give me awhile we can head out for a proper meal," came the reply from the study.

"Ah that's alright, I'll just have a snack and we can head out later then," Anna called back.

Her belly growled again and Anna looked around the room hungrily. There didn't seem to be anything edible around. Maybe in the living room, she thought as she walked out of the kitchen pressing one hand to her stomach, while she dialed the number for Ray's house with the other.

"Hello? Mrs Caminski? Hi, this is James' mom Anna," she said when Ray's mother picked up the phone.

"Yes, I'm just calling to find out if James is over at your place, he's not at home right now and he didn't say where he was going," she continued walking into the living room.

"Ray's not home either? Oh alright, would you happen to know where they might be?" Anna asked, spotting the bowl of dip and an unopened pack of Doritos lying on the coffee table.

"I'd really appreciate it if you'd get back to me if you hear from them, thank you for your time Mrs Caminski goodbye," she said finally, sinking her behind into the soft cushion of the three seater couch.

Changing the channel on the TV, she settled on a documentary about the African Savannah. She loved watching these wildlife programmes, it was so interesting to her watching the struggle for survival out there in the wilderness, though she would never want to be caught out in the middle of nowhere like that. Anna preffered the comforts of her home, especially the feeling of rest that comes with lying back in a soft couch after being out all morning.

Reaching for the bowl of dip and the packet of corn chips, she heard another soft rumble in her belly.

"Time to feed the beast," she said out loud while settling the bowl on her lap and ripping open the packet of chips. And then she proceeded to eat.


*******************

"Oh my God Cory, it's Mrs Houston!" Allison shouted as the giantess walked up to the couch.

"Mrs Houston! Mrs Houston! We're down here!" Allison shouted up at the giant woman.

"There's no point, you're the size of an ant to her, besides she's on the phone," said Cory.

"I know but we gotta try, she'll help us get back to normal," Allison replied.

"Sure, if she ever notices your skinny ass..fuck what is she doing," Cory cried.

A gigantic wall of green blocked their view of anything else as James' mom walked up to the couch. Allison and Cory were struck with fear as they realised she was starting to sit, the green fabric covering the giantess' behind starting to stretch and tighten.

"I'd really appreciate it if you'd get back to me..." her voice boomed from above.

"RUN!" Cory shouted, looking around at Allison who was already sprinting to the other side of the cushion.

"Oh shit," was all Cory could say as the giant ass descended upon him, smothering him in darkness.

"MMmm mm Allisonnn helpf mmee, Mmmss Houstonn, ffcck," cried Cory, his breath knocked out of him and the pressure building as the giant woman sunk in deeper. Somehow, he was still alive, but barely. On either side of him, he could feel the warmth of Anna's flesh, he had been spared death by some cosmic stroke of luck that left him right in the middle of her ass cheeks. Struggling to crawl beneath the gargantuan body, Cory's only hope was to somehow crawl out at her thighs.

Allison could only watch as her friend's mom wiped out Cory's existence with her ass. She felt like crying, watching the massive woman flipping the TV channels without a thought to what had happened beneath her body. And somehow, Allison would have to grab her attention before she ended up like Cory.


***********************

Jennifer, Amy and Tina had been stuck in dip all night, barely able to move due to the thick, gooey cream. All around them were the remnants of their previous snack, miniscule pieces of chips that littered the surface of the dip. After spending nearly half the night manuevering, Jen and Amy had managed to climb up onto a sliver of potato chip and collapse. Tina was holding on to a splinter from a Dorito, using it to keep her head above the level of the dip. Stuck in their miserable positions, their hearts filled with hope as they saw Mrs Houston walk into the room.

"Oh my God, we're saved!" Tina cried out to the other two.

"We have to get her attention! I have to get out of this mess, I promised my parents I'd be back by lunchtime," Jen said, smiling as her hopes rose.

"Ha ha, fat chance of that happening, it's already lunch time, but at least we'll get be getting out of this soon," Amy quipped as she watched the gigantic form of James' mom approach the table.

"Oh she's on the phone, wonder if someone told her about us," Tina said, hearing bits of Anna's conversation.

"Yeah, that's probably it, she's looking for us, yay!" Jen said perkily.

The three girls could not see much from inside the bowl, but they watched as the massive lady in the white tank dropped down on the couch opposite the table.

"Uhm guys, why's she flipping channels?" Amy asked as the program changed from MTV to some documentary on animals.

"She's watching tv duh! Why else would she be flipping channels Amy, seriously," Jen replied.

"And if she's watching TV, how do you think she'll find us here huh Jen," Amy answered, watching the smile disappear from Jen's face.

"OMG, you dont think..." Tina said, just as giant fingers clasped the bowl they were in.

The girls were tossed around the dip as the sudden movement jerked them off their life rafts, covering them in white onion sauce. With a loud rustling, the view above them changed to that of an amazingly large wall of white, leading to two domes that hung over them menacingly. They couldn't see past clearly, only catching glimpses of Mrs Houston's face above them. Struggling to stay afloat in the murky substance, they watched as giant hands stretched and tore open the bag of Cheese Supreme Doritos that they had been so close to eating the previous night.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG!" Jen said, hyperventilating as the ground their bowl rested on seemed to rumble and shake.

"Was that her stomach? Fuck!" Amy cried out as she realised the true purpose of the woman who held them hostage.

"OMG OMG OMG!" said Jen again.

"She's going to eat us!" cried Tina, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Time to feed the beast," boomed a feminine voice from above.


********************

Anna had never felt so hungry in her life. Actually, she had, but she usually had a large meal following every job. Now she would have to tide over her hunger with Doritos. She'd probably finish the entire pack and still be hungry. Looking down at the murky dip, she could make out several peices of chips, strewn all over the surface of the dip. There were even a few lumps in the dip, ants?

"Ugh, how disgusting..leftover dip. But I'm so hungry. Screw it, it's just a little extra protein anyway," she thought, looking around the room for some unknown reason.

Grabbing a couple of chips in her hand, she felt her mouth salivate in anticipation. Dipping the chips in, she was actually getting hot with desire, simply to fulfill the demands of her hungry belly.

"Mmm finally," she said out loud, chewing the first couple of dip covered chips. The flavour exploded in her mouth as she ground up the chips.

Settling more comfortably into the couch, she put her feet up on the coffee table and shifted the dip bowl directly onto her belly. Holding the packet of Doritos in one hand, she shoveled chip after chip into the dip, and then into her waiting mouth.


****************


Jen had gone completely insane after the Mrs Houston dipped the first chip into the bowl, creating a tidal wave of white that knocked the three girls to the side wall of the shallow bowl. Jen could not stop screaming, so it was a relief to the other two when the next chip dipped in shoved a whole lot of dip into her mouth.

Spluttering, Jen was barely above the wave when the next airplane sized Dorito sunk in deep beneath her.

"AhhhhhhhHHH! Help me guys please no! Dont let her eat me!" was all Tina and Amy heard as the 15 year old cheerleader passed Anna's massive bust, beyond what they could see from their prison.

"OMG! Jen! Amy we have to get out of here," Tina shouted to Amy, trying to be heard over the sound of the television and the hellish crunching noises coming from above.


************

Jen was stuck fast to the chip, right beside Mrs Houston's french manicured nail that clipped the chip and brought it past the massive outcropping of her breasts. The sight that greeted her after that blind spot was terrifying, she was being held directly in front of the woman's lips, and she could hear the sound of food being ground to bits inside the greedy maw of James' mother. Staring up further, she could just about see past Anna's high cheekbones and Italian nose, to her blue eyes stared seemed devoid of emotion.

"AHHH!! Mrs Houston please! I'm right here! OMG! Please dont eat me! I'm right in front of you!" she cried out in vain as the older woman stared blankly ahead at the television screen.

The lips began to part and Jen screamed even louder as a hot waft of corn chip and onion breath hit her straight in the face. The massive lips gave way further, revealing boulder sized teeth and deeper within, a monstrous tongue covered in the debris of crushed corn and white sauce. The sounds of sucking saliva filled the air along with the intensifying odour of Anna's breath. It was all Jen could do to keep from puking, instead she collapsed to her feet as Mrs Houston shoved her and the chip she was on into her hungry mouth.

In the semi darkness, broken every few seconds as Anna's lips parted slightly with every chew, Jennifer screamed one last time as her life flashed quickly before her eyes. But she was not spared mercifully. Falling onto the undulating red monster that enveloped her in saliva, she watched in horror as the ceiling gave way quickly to a dangling bulb. A hard sucking feeling gripped her and finally. the floor she was on gave way as she was swallowed greedily, whole and alive, sending her hurtling deep into the depths of Anna's body.

Chapter End Notes:
So that's all from me for now..check back next week for updates..I hope to have the storylines converging properly in the next few chapters..till then, cheers..