- Text Size +

"Ready...set...GO!" shouted the female announcer.

The studio's all-female crowd went wild as each of the three women on stage quickly inserted one foot into specially-designed high heels in front of them.  Each black heel was attached to the floor, and now the women leaned foward, increasing the pressure of their body weight and centering it over their soles.

Thirty seconds ticked by, and still the crowd clapped and cheered.  However, one woman near the end seemed uncomfortable, a look of concern on her lightly complected face.  After a few more seconds, she quickly removed her foot, shaking her head.  Reaching down into the shoe, she carefully unstrapped her naked, half-inch teenage son from the heel's sole and took him backstage.

"Only two contestants left!" the announcer chimed.  Sighing now, the remaining women removed their feet and sat on stools next to the shoes.

The crowd simmered down, and the announcer, a long-legged, slender black lady walked up to Samantha with a microphone. 

"So, Samantha...how do you feel about your chances? You and Robin have just completed Round 1!"

Samantha, a shorter women with closely-cropped black hair, spoke into the microphone.  "I'm feeling good.  Tommy seems okay, and I know he's a strong boy.  We  agreed that the million dollar prize was worth it, even knowing how much he'd have to suffer.  I just hope he doesn't hate me after this!"

The announcer merely smiled, and then faced the crowd. 

"Okay, ladies...Round TWO!" The audience cheered again and two lovely assistants appeared from backstage and unstrapped the boys inside the heels.  Each mother then stood up, and watched as the assistants placed each boy on the warm stool now vacated by his mother, strapping them in with thin tape. 

"In this round, ladies," the announcer explained, "you'll have to pull your shorts and panties down, and literally sit on your son with your cheek.  The first women to stand up gives up her shot for the million dollar prize!"

The boy's struggled against the bonds placed across their chest and legs, blinking in the bright lights.  Whatever desire each might have had to play the game seemed to dissapate as the mothers turned their backs to the stools and lowered their shorts to their knees.

Then, carefully exposing one butt cheek, each mother plopped down on her stool.  Samantha sat with such force that the seat scooted back a few inches, and now she settled into place on her son, raising her feet off the floor as per the rules, and feeling him completely entombed within the the fat and skin of her left cheek.

Robin, too, now buried her son, immersed in untold amounts of weight as his mother trapped him underneath her.  Robin was taller than her competitor, with longer, blonde hair and nicely-tanned skin.

As the crowd clapped and screamed, the large clock ticked one minute.  Samantha squirmed a bit, feeling her son Tommy struggling for air.  Robin's son also tried, in vain, to move, and she knew the weight of her body was likely crushing him bit by bit.  How much longer could she hold out?

Both women now looked at each other, determined to move on to the final round.  As the clock ticked by the two minute mark, Samantha felt Tommy squirming less and less, and Robin too noticed that her son Ted was not moving as much. 

"How much longer will they make their children suffer?!" the announcer asked loudly.  "Come on, ladies...smash those boys! Squish them for another minute, IF you want the million dollars!"

Samantha began to perspire a bit as two and half minutes went by. Suddenly, shaking her head, she jumped to her feet and faced her son, still leaving her cheek exposed to the crowd.

Removing the tape, she picked up her son, who was breathing hard and was as red as her butt's skin.  "Tommy, I'm so sorry!" she shouted, crying, and ran backstage with him.

Thankfully, Robin then sat up, and freed Ted from his bondage.  He, too, was now breathing hard, sucking in the air and looking a little flatter than before.  Robin thought she heard the sounds of his ribs and joints painfully popping back into place amid the din.

"Congratulations, Robin!" the announcer shouted.  "Now, take Ted backstage and get ready...for the Million Dollar Shot!" Robin left the stage with Ted as the crowd went wild again, and she entered a small dressing room used by the contestants.