- Text Size +

Fred struggled against his mom's thumb and forefinger, but she was simply too strong.  Jennifer was a giantess now, at least compared to her shrunken teenage son.  As she sat on the edge of her bed, she kept a firm grip on her new toy, careful to not squeeze too hard.

"I can't believe that mail-order stuff worked!" she remarked, giggling as she tossed back her long blonde hair. 

"Mom, please!" Fred begged.  "Fix me! You can't do this to me!"

Jennifer smiled.  "I'd say that your tiny, naked body suggests otherwise, honey," she responded, leaning towards the carpet now.  "You shouldn't have broken curfew last night, Fred.  Now mommy has to...punish you."  She giggled again.

"But mom!" Fred shouted.  "Tonight is my senior prom! Laura is waiting for me!"

Jennifer could already feel a tiny prick inside her finger; Fred, in his excitement and frustration, must have gotten a little hard-on.  "I've already called Laura, while you blacked out and shrunk.  She knows you're sick...just not shrunk." 

"Mom! No! You can't do this to me!" He struggled again to no avail.

Jennifer squeezed a bit harder, eliciting a groan from Fred.  "And, to make matters worse...or better, depending on who's the giantess...I called and made last minute arrangements to be a chapharone tonight.  You're still going to the prom, honey.  But, you'll be spending it under my left foot and inside my favorite black boot."

Fred's eyes widened.  "N-no! Not that! You can't! You'll crush me!"

"I'll be gentle, honey," Jennifer said with a smile.  Before Fred could react, his mom leaned over a gaping black boot and placed her hand inside, covering her son in darkness.  Once she was close enough to the sole, she released her captive, and watched as he rolled down the slight decline and into the dark recesses of the boot's toe.

Jennifer could barely hear the slight cries of her son begging for mercy.  Sitting up, she outstretched her left foot, red toenail polish glistening on her lightly-tanned skin.   Arching her foot, she noticed how soft her sole looked, marred by only a few wrinkles and some light veins.  "Still sexy," she thought to herself.

Then, dipping her toes downward, she inserted her foot as she stood up, pushing her sole forward until she felt the new, squishy bump under her foot.  Using her toes to place Fred under her sole, she put her entire weight on him and felt the little boy stiffen, now frozen in place under her massize weight. 

Jennifer rocked her foot back and forth, getting a feel for her son, and then slipped on her other boot.  Already, in her fairly stuffy bedroom, she could feel her feet getting warm.  The leather boots weren't exactly appropriate footwear for a night like this; the temperature was unusually humid, and she knew her sole would be covered in sweat long before the prom ended.  So would Fred, she told herself.  After all, the prom was being held at a very nice local park; no air conditioner in sight.

Jennifer had already planned to take two breaks during the prom to sit down and arch her foot, giving her little captive some much needed air.  But, she wouldn't release him until they got home.  He needed to spend the night smelling her odor and swallowing her salty sweat, crushed into placed while his friends and girlfriend danced around him, unaware of his predicament.

He needed to be punished, feeling the massive weight of his giantess mother centering on his helpless form with each feminine step.  She owned him now, and she wasn't going to go easy on him. 

Jennifer began walking to the front door, and with each step, she could feel, perhaps, a tiny sob from her son; something was also wet, though she wasn't sure if it was ejaculate or tears.  Soon enough, of course, it would be her foot's sweat.