- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the final chapter of "Holographic Hurt."

Covered in mucus, bound in dental floss, and in serious pain, I rested silently in the dim bathroom's wastebasket.

I gave up.  Even if I managed to free myself from my unique bindings, at my size, more peril was sure to come my way.  Based on the myriad of tiny holes comprising the wastebasket's sides, I figured I could climb up and over it, perhaps down to the tiled bathroom floor...but to what avail? My mom could just as easily use the restroom in the middle of the night and crush me like a bug, none the wiser that she had done so to her son.

What was my other option? Wait until she emptied this basket into a larger trashcan...find myself trapped in a trashbag and placed on the curb, only to be dumped into even larger trash?  Would Samantha's program run that far? Could I literally experience the entire world until my six days of punishment had ended?

I had no answers to my questions.  Only sore joints and muscles, my body abused from my mom's sole and toe.  My holographic mom.  I wondered what my real mom would think once she discovered I was missing. What if I didn't survive Samantha's little torture experiment...would anyone ever find my remains inside the university's chamber?

And so, I waited.  Tired, depressed, and frustrated, deep sleep eventually overtook my tiny body as I lay compacted in my mom's wastebasket.

***

The sound of the bathroom shower awoke me.  My mom had tossed more toilet paper into the wastebasket, but through the thin sheets I could make out her giantess figure moving around the room and stepping into the shower.  As time passed, humid air filled the room, and I heard my mom finish her routine as she brushed her teeth, presumably applied make-up, and eventually leave the bathroom.  Moments later, far away, I thought I heard the sound of the garage door opening and closing as she left for work.  Again, I was amazed at the intricacy of Samantha's program!

Hours--how many?--passed.  I dozed off, only to be awoken by the wastebasket's shaking. Mom!

The various layers of toilet paper were removed from my body, and the blinding light of the room forced my eyes shut.  I felt my tiny body picked up and held tightly between my mom's hot finger and thumb.  Finally! Rescue!

As my eyes adjusted to the light, my mom's face slowly materialized...and I noticed she was wearing glasses.  Strange, I didn't think she wore glasses.

My eyes focused further, and with a start I realized I was staring Samantha in the face!

"Confused, Rob?" Samantha's booming voice asked as her warm breath washed over my naked body.

I couldn't respond.  What the hell was happening? Samantha had programmed herself into the illusion?

Roughly, she began unwrapping the dental floss from my body, turning and twisting me until I was finally dumped into her open palm.  Rope burns across my torso and limbs were evident as I collapsed onto her hot skin. 

"I guess your mom didn't care for you either...funny that I found you in the trash!" Samantha giggled, her loud voice shaking my body.  "What, no words? All this too much for you?" Samantha began walking, keeping her palm level as I bounced around on her skin.

We left the bathroom and passed through the hallway, finally entering my mom's bedroom.  Having no desire to converse with a holographic entity, I simply watched as Samantha approached the closet and slid it open, revealing racks of my mom's clothing and numerous pairs of shoes on the floor.  What was she doing?

"Let's see...which ones..." Samantha wondered aloud, bending over and inspecting the various footwear. 

Silently, like a scientist uncovering some new fossil, Samantha peered around and finally snatched a pair of black high-heels.  "These!" she shouted, blasting my ears.

Without warning, she tipped her palm towards the left heel and dumped me onto its sole.  Unable to grasp the slick gray fabric, I rolled down the heel's slope and found myself bouncing inside the high-heel's toe.  In the semi-darkness, I saw Samantha's face looming over the shoe, a wry smile evident.

"Based on the toe print under your little body, your mommy wears these heels quite often.  In fact, I bet there's a good chance she'll wear these to work one day this week...it's only Tuesday, after all."  Samantha giggled again.

Was she crazy? As I crawled toward the slope of the sole, the pungent odor of the shoe hit me like a bus, and I immediately realized she was right! These shoes smelled awful, clearly worn by my mom regularly.  And at my tiny size, the chances of my mom finding me before she inserted her foot were slim indeed!

Angry, I let out a yell.  "I'm sick of this hologram! I'm sick of my mom's feet! And I am sick of you, Samantha! Tell that to the real one next time you see her!" Shaking my fist, I then pounded it on the soft fabric beneath my naked body.

Still smiling, Samantha responded! "But Rob...I AM the real Samantha!"

I shook my head, not understanding. 

She continued, her looming face covering me in darkness.  "I didn't leave you in a hologram...I shrank you! In real life!"

What?!

"Silly Rob.  There's no such thing as a 'holodeck' or whatnot...that's way ahead of our time! If you paid attention in your classes, maybe you would have figured that out! What does exist is shrinking technology...as you have experienced first-hand!  After shrinking, people tend to black out for several hours, giving me plenty of time to dump you on your mom's carpet."

I shook my head.  "That's...impossible!"

Samantha responded.  "I told you I researched her...I know her schedule, and her security code.  It's easy for me to slip in here while she's at work.  This whole time...you've been escaping your real mother!" She laughed again, shaking the shoe with her hand.

"But, how did you find me?" I asked, heart pounding. 

"With this," she answered, producing a slim device that looked like a cell phone.  "Any shrunken object...or person...emits a small amount of radiation for the next few days. I just tracked it to your trash-prison!"

This whole time...it was real?! I didn't want to believe her...yet, somehow, I knew she was being truthful!

"I've learned my lesson! Please, let me out!" I begged her.  The aroma of my mom's foot odor was overwhelming me.

"Of course, Rob...but first, you have to play some games with me."

Crazy bitch! Again with the games!

"Anything, Samantha! Please, just fix me!"

Smiling, Samantha leaned close to the shoe.  "Wow! That does stink.  Rob...lick your mommy's shoe."

I didn't understand.  Lick? Lick?!

"Lick!" she shouted.  Blood racing, I knelt down, swallowed, and placed my dry tongue on the soft, slick fabric of the high-heel's sole.  Feeling Samantha's eyes on my shrunken body, I began licking the smelly fabric, up-and-down, like a little boy trying to eat an ice-cream cone.  I could taste the funky odor of my mom's foot in my mouth.

I kept licking, until Samantha finally told me to stop.  Staring back up at her, my eyes watery from the vinegar-like odor of the shoe, I waited for her to rescue me.

Not yet.

"Now Rob, pretend you're a pig looking for truffles.  I want your nose pressed against that shoe's sole, and I want you to sniff every last thread in it's toe."

"Samantha, please..."

"NOW, pig!" she ordered.

Kneeling back down, humiliated, I pressed my shaking nose to the cool gray threads and began smelling them, inhaling the stench and crawling around the toe section, making sure I didn't miss any spots.  Slowly, my nose sucked up more of my mom's foot odor, Samantha watching and smiling the whole time.

"Good," she said.  "Now, come back out."

I crawled to the high-heel's slope.

"Rob, I want to hear how wonderful that shoe is.  Convince me you love its smell, and we'll go home."  Pressing her ear close to me, I began yelling whatever nonsense I though would make Samantha happy.

"I love my mom's high-heel!" I shouted.  "I love the odor! It's my pleasure to smell it and lick it!" Disgusted by what I was saying, I nevertheless was getting...hard? Shocked, I continued my "speech."  "I only wish I could spend an entire week inside this shoe, trapped underneath my mom's equally-smelly foot, her hot skin cooking me while she goes about her job!"

Harder still?! Turning to look at me, Samantha smiled as she, too, noticed I was getting aroused.  "Rob!" she giggled.  "I think you do like this!"

Confused and sickened, I knelt down and hid my penis with my hands, ashamed. 

"Rob...ejaculate on your mom's shoe."

My blood turned to ice. 

"W-what?" I murmured.  "No way!"

"Rob...either you come on this shoe right now, or I leave and your wishes come true..." She began to stand, and I shook my hands quickly.

"Okay! Okay!" I relented.  How the hell was I going to do this?

Still hard, I looked down on the soft sole, and taking a deep breath, laid down, pressing my penis onto the slick threads.  Feeling the giantess' eyes on me, I began humping the shoe, demoralized, humiliated, and...still hard!

Working my body up-and-down, feelig my penis getting scratched by the sole's fibers, enveloped by the shoe's aroma, I imagined my mom sliding her foot into this shoe and burying me underneath her hot sole for an entire day...forced to inhale her foot's odor...powerless to resist her...truly one with her...

As if to emphasize that point, Samantha placed a hot and heavy finger on my back, grinding me into the sole.  "Pretend this is your mommy's foot, Rob...trapping you for a very long and very smelly day..."

Pressing on my back harder, Samantha's warm flesh, combined with the shoe's odor and the image of my mom's foot, was too much! I burst forth on the shoe, humping it and coming again and again, licking the sole and begging silently for my mom to insert her foot right that moment and seal me in a tomb of foot and heat! Wetting the sole over and over, I clenched my fists and cried out inadvertantly! "Mommy! Please! I want to kiss your feet!"

Samantha removed her finger, and I slowed my "humping," until finally, I took a deep breath and got to my knees, ejaculate covering myself and a tiny spot on the high-heel's sole.  I looked up at Samantha, only to see her laughing!

"Ha ha ha! I've reduced you to a pathetic little boy indeed! One day, you're thinking of dumping me...and the next, you're begging to be a little foot-toy for your mommy! Happy, Rob?"

She was right! I felt disgusted.  I had gotten caught up in this insane situation, and indeed, I was shocked at how I felt.  Samantha had truly gotten the better of me, torturing me physically AND mentally! Revenge indeed.

Exhausted, I crawled up the slope a tiny bit.  Samantha reached out her hand...and pushed the shoe back into the closet!  I rolled back into the toe as she placed the other high-heel next to mine.

"Wait...no! NO! Samantha, please, don't leave me here!" I cried out.

Standing, her face seemingly miles away, she smiled.  "I think you're exactly where you want to be, Rob.  And after your mommy finds out how 'hard' you get when you are near her feet...Well, if my research into her has taught me anything, I doubt she'll be looking for a way to reverse your predicament anytime soon.  You two might find a new way of...communicating...Come once when you need air, come twice when you need water! Ha ha ha!"

With that, she slid the closet door shut, leaving me in darkness, in a woman's smelly high-heel, and at the mercy of my giantess mother.

The End