- Text Size +

My mom had stopped crying.  The movie's music, so very far away now, was in a happier, up-beat tempo, and she had stopped stuffing tissues into her pocket.

Unfortunately for me, that was irrelevant now.  My body--even my face--was coated in a layer of cold, smelly mucus. I had gagged, but been uable to throw anything up.  Keeping my lips firmly shut had kept out most of the nasty liquid, though some had inexplicably found its way inside my mouth and tasted of salty jelly.  By blowing air out through my nose, I had created a small airhole in the substance, and now sat still, absorbing my mom's snot.

What punishment! Samantha had really duped me and her plan was proceeding quite well, I granted her.  What else could be worse than to shrink down and have my naked body coated in my mother's snot while she watched a chick flick?

My mom eventually finished the movie and stood.  I began swaying in the robe, angry and despondent.  I felt her walk back up the stairs, and turn away from the direction of her bedroom.  Before long, she stopped walking, and the tissues and I were scooped up in tight, massive ball of mucus and dumped from an unimaginable hieght.  I yelled out and felt myself fall for what felt like an eternity before I landed amidst more tissues.

There was more light in my new environment, and I heard my mom turn on a faucet and begin brushing her teeth.  The bathroom!

Figuring I was in the tiny wastebasket next to the toilet, I began furiously scractching and clawing through the weakened tissues, caring not for the mucus, considering my situation.  As I tore open more thin lumps of tissue, more daylight shone forth, and before long, like a man escaping from a coffin six feet under the dirt, I tore my way to freedom amid the trash heap and emerged on top!

Blinking in the harsh whiteness of the room, I craned my neck upwards and fell back, amazed at the staggering tallness of my mother! No rock climber had ever seen so daunting a mountain.  The giantess lowered her face to the sink and spit out the toothpaste.  While the basket was likely two feet from her, that was essentially a mile to me, or more.

Shouting was pointless.  But not dancing! Trying to find my footing amid the tissues--and realizing that I was near the top of the waste basket--I began waving my arms and jumping, hoping she would see me.

My mom finished brushing her teeth and reached inside the cabinet, removing a container and ripping off some dental floss.  I watched as she meticuslously cleaned her teeth.  

Feeling tired, I continued my routine.  I watched as my mom finished her flossing, and bent towards me and the basket!

"Yes! Yes!" I shouted.  "I'm here! See me now?! Mom!"

Looking right at me--or so I thought--my mom reached a hand towards me.  Finally, freedom! Salvation!

She dumped the floss directly on my body, surprising me.  I fell to my back as the white rope lay entagled on top of me.  Trying to stand, I feel again and rolled to the side, winding myself in the slick floss.  As I got up once more, the floss piched my legs in a bind and sent me down again.

No! I couldn't believe it! As I fought further, the floss clung to my body and eventually wrapped around my arms and legs.  I tried rolling in the opposite direction, and managed to wrap myself in such tight bondage that I was fit to be roasted above a fire!

Looking upwards, helpless, I watched my mom sit on the toilet.  I heard the sound of her urinating; she had obviously not noticed me amid the trash in the waste basket.  I watched her head as she bobbed to one side, likely wiping herself.

I struggled against the floss, and felt it dig into my arms and legs.  Looking up again, I watched as, in slow-motion, she stood and flushed the toilet.  She then bent down, and I heard her rip off a piece of toilet paper.  Looking towards the basket, she leaned down and gently dropped the square of paper directly onto my squirming form!

It was then that I first heard her speak.  Her voice was loud--booming, even--and so deep that I had trouble recognizing her, though deep inside the bass, I did detect her familiar sound.

"I'm too tired to empty this basket tonight," she told herself.  "Maybe I can make some space."

Through the thin film of the toilet paper, I thought I saw her raise her foot high above the trash.  But no...why would she do that?

Then, the weight.

The impossible crush. 

The toilet paper slid down my face and covered the rest of my body, allowing me to see the torture first hand.

My mom's big toe was placed squarely on my chest, and the curve of her toe hid her face from me.  Presumably arching her foot, I watched the color drain from her skin as she ground the trash--and therefore, me--deeper into the basket! Every inch of my body from the neck down was only a toilet-paper's thickness away from her skin and compacted underneath her.  The heat of her skin practically broiled me, and the crackle of trash underneath me cotinued as she arched her foot further, smashing me--arms and legs still bound to my sides--inside the used tissues!

"Arrggghh!" I cried out.  "M-mom! Aarrggh!!"

I felt my ribs pop and my muscles protest as the pain seared my mind.

"P-please! I can't...ARRGGHHH!!!"

How long would she continue the assualt?!  Even through the pain, I could smell the fruity bodywash on her toe.

I begged silently for my mom to end the torture.  For her, what might have been seconds was several agonizing minutes for me.  She was crushing her own son with her big toe...insider her own trash can!

"MOMMY!" I shouted.

Deeper into the waste basket I went, ground mercilessly under my mom's toe and unable to do a thing about it.  I hated and loved her at the same time.  I despised the torture, but the idea of a woman dominating me--even my own mother--was so warped and perverse that it was almost...inviting!

That didn't stop the pain and agony of the giantess weight as it centered itself on my puny body.  Unable to breath and blacking out, I hoped she would never find me like this...the guilt alone would drive her mad!

But then, this wasn't my mom! This was a hologram! And holograms don't have emotions!

Finally, my mom relented.  She removed her toe, the toilet paper sticking to it.  She swiped it off with a quick brush of her hand and it floated carelessly to my body and covered me again.  I heard the BOOMS of her steps as she left the room and turned off the light, leaving me in darkness agian.  Barely able to breath--sharp pains issued all around my chest--and bound by the dental floss, I laid still in the trash, heart pounding.