- Text Size +

GTS Singles Night

 

I was lonely roughly a month ago, so I headed out to the corner convenience store and picked up one of those free neighborhood papers they have by their front entrance. I skimmed through it to the back section to look at what was going on in my neighborhood. As it turns out, this singles organization called Gorgeous Tall Singles, or GTS was having a mixer at a local bar. Seeing nothing else happening, I decided to check it out.

 

I’m only 5’10”, not the basketball player type. I figured perhaps I might get laughed out of the place if they saw me walk in. Even though the ad encouraged short men to come to it too, I figured I’d probably be of the minority type at this thing. Oh well, it was worth a couple of beers and some free looks, so I went.

 

I stepped inside and looked around when I arrived. It was dark inside, but disco lights were already pumping with the beat and people were mixing around. Sure enough, groups of women stayed together while a lot of the men sat at the bar nursing a beer because their shyness was kicking in. I wanted to be different than them, but I found my feet directing me to the bar too. I guess my shyness was dictating my night also. I ordered my beer and took a seat at the stool. They were tall, which I found myself struggling to step up and sit. Once there, I took a gulp and looked around.

 

The women there were amazing! Tall drinks of water with tight skirts showing off plenty of leg were everywhere. These weren’t your overgrown wookiee-looking women either. Each one could have been a super model. I sat there in awe, wondering why these gorgeous women were all single. They looked like any NBA star would have snatched them up long ago. They outnumbered us men nearly two to one. If you couldn’t hook up, it was your own damn fault!

 

I drank more liquid courage and thought about my opening lines. All of them sucked, but the more I drank, the easier I felt around them. One woman walked by and her chest was just above my eye level. Those big tits bounced and swayed, leading my eyes right at them. She smelled great too. I found my eyes dancing over her curves as my cock was hardening in my pants. Then my eyes swung over to another one. She was very tall and well proportioned, with long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders. I was getting even harder now. She smiled at me and kept walking. I think I was going to like this singles event!

 

Then, SHE walked in.

 

Let me tell you about Amanda. This stunning brunette strolled in with a sway like she owned any room she entered. She had to be around 6’8” with a killer body. I mean everything was where it was supposed to be, and firm. Long straight dark brown hair curtained her sexy face. She had smoky brown eyes and full lips, glistening with ruby red lipstick. Tanned skin everywhere in her slinky dress, and that dress hugged her tight! Full tits pushed against the top straps while her flat stomach looked like she could do her wash on those abs. Amanda’ hips flared out into dangerously sexy curves and gave way to long toned legs. Her ass jutted out in a perfect circular curve. It begged for my attention. I was now rock hard as I watched her walk. Her feet filled those strappy high heels of hers, which made her look even taller and sexier. All the patrons of the bar turned and looked as she strode past. She took her time crossing the bar to the back where I sat. She was on parade and she knew it. Some of the women sneered at her out of catty jealousy, but most whispered to their friends in a way that, I thought, admired her beauty.

 

The men, if they weren’t huddled together in safety of their nervousness, cranked their heads to watch her move. Any of the women that saw their dates look at my Amanda had to force the men’s chins back at them. It was the highlight of the evening at this mixer. Amanda made her way to the bar and stood next to me. She ordered a drink and waited for the woman bartender to make it. She smelled wonderful. I was getting intoxicated by her perfume, not my beer. No other guy dared go up to her, and I thought I’d better make a move before she got her drink and walked away. I slammed the rest of my drink and turned to face her. Before I could say anything, she anticipated my move.

 

“Yes, I’d love to share a dance with you,” she said simply, smiling down at me. I was lost in her eyes. I don’t even remember if I said anything in return. I only remember being led out onto the dance floor and surrounded by her embrace. She crushed my face to her chest and leaned her head on top of mine as we moved. Amanda was warm and silky soft. I held on and swayed to her lead. She did the rest.

 

The song soon finished, and it turned into a fast beat. She pushed me away and began dancing sexily in front of me. She was leading me to join her, so I did my best, hoping this wasn’t a turn off for her. She swayed those hips and grinded her ass at me. I held her sides and moved in motion with her. God I hope she didn’t feel my rock hard cock against her thighs. I didn’t want her to think I was a pervert, but I couldn’t help myself. I blushed as her hair whipped across my face to her dancing.

 

The other guys were jealous, and some even tried to cut in. She wouldn’t have any of it. She winked at me and led me by the hand. We danced for four more songs before taking a break. As we finished our drinks, Amanda shouted in my ear an order. She didn’t ask if we should leave, she told me that she and I were going back to her place. I didn’t argue with her, that’s for sure!

 

Outside the cool air hit our sweaty bodies. I shivered a bit, and she thought it was cute. Amanda reached out and pulled me to her side as we walked. I placed my arm around her and felt her muscles move as she strolled. Again, the perfume penetrated me. I was in heaven. As we walked up to her car, I looked down at her Ferarri. Holy cow, she drives this amazing car!

 

She opened the passenger door and set me inside, and then strutted around to the driver’s side. I wondered how she would fit in this small car, but she did and ignited the engine. It purred to life, and as she flipped up the headlights, she looked at me and told me to buckle up. Before I could, she laid rubber down and raced through the city streets.

 

We made it to her place, alone in a new development north of town. Most of the wealthy lived here, and her plot was well over 26 acres of manicured lawn and mature trees. Those tall oaks and maples hid her large house from the street’s view. I wondered how she could afford such a place, but then decided to let it go and live in the moment.

 

Inside, she dropped her keys in the dish on the entry table by the front door. Amanda told me to make myself comfortable while she changed. I was instructed to make us drinks and be ready when she returned. I found my way to the small bar in the study and poured us two stiff drinks. I sipped mine and looked around her study at the curiosities hanging on the wall. She’s traveled, that’s for sure, I thought to myself.

 

“See anything you like?” I heard from behind me. I looked back and saw her standing in the doorway with a very sexy black teddy and silk stockings that hugged her long legs. Wide lacy borders topped them off at mid-thigh. I nearly dropped the drinks when I saw her.  She rested her head against the door frame and waited for me to come to her. Amanda was a complete vision. Her heavy breasts wanted to spill out of the silk and lace cups. I thought they might be fake, but they hung about the right level for being real. Fake tits would have been firmer. Either way, though, they grabbed my attention!

 

“You look beautiful,” I stammered as I handed her the drink. She laughed and accepted the glass, making sure her fingertips glided over my hand seductively. I wanted her right then and there. She must have known he had control of me. Without taking her eyes off me, Amanda downed her drink and set it on the nearby desktop.

 

“Come to me,” she breathed. I did. Instantly I was swallowed up in her embrace and again pulled into her chest. My hands did their best to stay above her waist when we kissed. Amanda plunged her tongue deep into my mouth as I looked up to kiss her. Her ample chest flooded around my neck and she forced me to suck on her tongue. My nose filled with the scent of her perfume and for a second, I could have sworn my knees gave out in the passion. Amanda held me tight and kept me on my feet.

 

“I want you, Don,” she said as we broke our first kiss. “Now.” It wasn’t a request. Amanda held my hand firm and led me upstairs to her bedroom. I watched her ass sway, with her cheeks exposed on either side of the thong from her teddy. I could munch on that ass for hours, I said to myself. Amanda made sure my hand touched her silky smooth cheek as we walked. I had to have her: that was certain!

 

We entered her bedroom. It was easily the second largest room in her mansion beside the living room. We were kissing like mad the entire time. She almost filled my entire vision, so it’s amazing I’m even able to describe the room to you. I know I landed on a plush comforter on a king size mattress. I sank into the blankets and was immediately pressed down by her frame on top of me. Her hair created a dark curtain around our faces and she continued to plunge her tongue into my mouth. Her hands were all over my body, clawing at my clothing.

 

My hands were trying to undo the back of her teddy. They stumbled, and that’s when Amanda took my wrists and pinned them above my head. She nibbled her way down my neck and onto my chest. The harder I tried to move my hands back down, the firmer her grip became. I gave up and just let her work my body. Amanda’s tongue soaked my shirt, and with her teeth, she tore it off my skin. “I’ll get you a new shirt,” she growled as she continued.

 

Finally she let go of my hands and cradled my head in her slender fingers. More kissing, but now she was grinding her mound against my pelvis. I could tell she was soaked, making my pants wet through the flimsy material of her teddy. I pulled down her top revealing those massive tanned melons. Her hard nipples jutted out to me invitingly. I reached up to suckle one, but Amanda pulled back teasingly and said I had to earn them. What did she mean by that?

 

She sat on me now, hefting them in her hands high above my reach. Her long tongue came out and she licked her own nipples, something I find highly sexy. I caressed her thighs and even tried to circle them around her ass cheeks as I watched her play.

 

“Mmmmmm, I want to sit on your face, Don,” she cooed. It was like she could read my mind. Amanda hopped up and swung her hips around to hover over my face. She then reached back and pulled the thong aside, giving me perfect access to her pussy and asshole as she lowered her hips. Before I knew it, my face was buried in sweet-smelling silky folds of pussy lips and cushioning cheeks. I drank from her more than I licked, since she was flooded with juices already. It was intoxicating to be sure. I could feel Amanda moan out loudly as I ate her, and she pulled off my pants to stroke my cock.

 

Every now and again, her swaying would open a passageway for my nose to breathe in air from beneath her ass. Thankfully she did so; otherwise I assume I’d have suffocated under her in short time. Quickly, Amanda gyrated her hips and used my face to masturbate her pussy and clit. Faster and faster she pumped my face. I knew she was wanting to cum, so I held my breath and let her pussy lips massage me. Amanda gripped my shins and raised her pussy off me to shudder. Her vagina opened up and rained down juices all over me in a flushing motion. I drank up what I could and tried to breathe through the torrent. Amanda leaped off me and helped clean me up by licking my face.

 

“Oh my sweet sexy little man,” she cooed, kissing me and licking my face. “That felt so good! I need you inside me now.” Amanda then got back up and gripped my cock to guide me inside her. She slid down me with ease and we began to pump. I put my hands on her ass to hold her, but after five minutes of hard fucking she wanted my hands on her tits. I held those giant globes tightly and let her grind away on my cock. I felt something wet and warm in my hands, and wondered. Amanda was in total bliss with her eyes closed and hair whipping around. She didn’t notice. I pulled away one hand and saw that her nipple was leaking breast milk.

 

“Amanda,” I tried to warn her. “Baby, I think you’re lactating!” Amanda didn’t care. She just continued to fuck me bronco style. I could feel her tighten up around my shaft. We were both ready to cum. I held her big tits over my face and watched both nipples flowing white creamy milk when we released. Amanda screamed out my name and convulsed hard enough to rock the bed. I shot deep hot loads of cum into her tunnel. She collapsed on top of me in a sweaty heap, panting in my ear and moaning a lot. I reminded her of her milking breasts.

 

“I’m sorry, baby,” she said, “I do that when I’m highly excited. I hope that doesn’t make you uneasy. There’s nothing wrong with me, really. It’s just a natural thing for some women.” I kissed her deeply and assured her I was fine.

 

“I must really make you excited if I can do that to you.”

 

“Oh you do, for sure, lover.” Amanda had a kinky look in her eye. “Drink from me,” she whispered. My eyes lit up! What? I thought.

 

“Suckle me,” she continued, “that would be so sexy. Do it baby,” she stressed, pushing a puffy nipple into my lips. I gingerly opened my mouth and extended my tongue. The taste was like the milk left over after you’re done with a bowl of kids’ cereal. It was a sugary sort of milk, but great tasting, I had to admit. I found myself wanting more, so I sucked her nipple deep and hard. Amanda let out another moan and held me to her breast. I felt like an infant in her embrace but I didn’t care. Her cream flowed down my throat and filled me. I closed my eyes and drank from her large tit until I drifted off to sleep.

   

When I finally awoke, I was taken away from a fantastic dream. I dreamt I floating on a very soft ocean wave, somewhere in the Caribbean. It had to be there, since the water beneath me was warm, and lifted me up and down gently, almost as if the wave was breathing. It felt so calming and comfortable, I could have slept forever.

 

I woke up and brushed dried flakes of milk away from my mouth and chin as I yawned. Whatever mattress I was sleeping on had the most amazingly smooth sheets, and a warmer in the mattress itself. I looked up to see two mammoth pillows above my head, topped with what looked like twin strawberries on each one. I could hear Amanda sleeping somewhere near. I yawned again and tried to sit up. That’s when it hit me.

 

I was actually sleeping ON Amanda. Those two large pillows I saw where her breasts, and those delicious strawberries turned out to be her puffy nipples. My mattress was in fact her flat stomach, so the heater beneath the “soft sheet” I was sleeping on was her own body heat. I craned my neck up and peered over her rising and falling breasts to see my gorgeous date in peaceful sleep, with one hand above her forehead while the other slipped off my naked puny body when I sat up.

 

I looked in the other direction and saw her shaven mound was just visible outside her bed sheet. Underneath, her legs stretched out in two different directions to her pedicured feet. In my comparison, I noticed I couldn’t have been any bigger to her than an infant. Proportionately, though, I was still a man, but everything about me shrunk to the size of roughly 20 inches tall. Her breasts were amazingly large. To me, they looked to be a little over a foot around, and about eight inches high. Amanda’s nipples were a good inch in diameter and roughly two inches high. Her arms were easily over seven feet long to me, and as I turned around to look at her legs, thought they measured over eleven feet long.

 

I slipped off of Amanda’s stomach and looked to see if that would wake her. It didn’t. She just rolled over to her right side and drew up her right leg into fetal position. This gave me a close up view of her ass and pussy. I examined her flaring hips and ran my hand over her ass cheek. Amanda’s hip rose a good four feet off the bed, and as I peered down at her wet vagina, I guessed her gooey slit was a good six inches long. I found myself stroking my cock as I admired my insanely large lover.

 

I knelt down and kissed her cheek, nervous that she might wake on me. Amanda didn’t still. I kissed her more and began massaging her pouting pussy lips. My hand was quickly coated in her secretion, and that made her moan in her sleep. I decided to see where this would go, so I continued my massage. Amanda split her legs open more and breathed hard in her sleep. Her big right hand gripped her pillow while she pushed her ass out at me. I dove my head into her winking asshole and rubbed my tongue over the wrinkled muscle while my hand slipped into her pussy. Amanda called out my name in her dream.

 

Making a fist, I pushed my hand into her deeper now, all the way to my elbow. At the feeling of this, Amanda instinctively moved her right hand to the back of my head and pushed me into her ass. I tongue-kissed her ass now, feeling those huge soft ass cheeks press against me. My face was now engulfed in her backside. I pistoned my fist into her sex, which at this point made her wake. Amanda didn’t miss a step as I continued to arm fuck her. She lifted her leg to give me better access to her. I came up for air and licked her inner thigh while jackhammering her soaked vagina.

 

“Oh God, Don, don’t stop!” she breathed, deep in the throws of our passion. “Yes, fuck me deep!” Amanda now lay on her back holding both her legs wide for me. She looked down at me with sleepy, lusty eyes and watched her tiny man service her. I huddled between those massive thighs and shoved both forearms into her. She screamed out my name and told me she was cumming. Amanda tapped at her clit with her left hand now, helping me make her cum. I thought if she bucked against me any harder she would run the risk of breaking my arms.

 

I took the chance and leaned in to suck on her swollen, orange-sized clit while double fisting her. She bucked again, raising her ass off the bed. I opened my fists and massaged her G-spot, sending a gusher of her liquid lust spraying out at me. Amanda soaked me in her juices before I could dodge. When I recovered, I saw her eyes were rolled back and her hips quivered in front of my face during her orgasm. Her beautiful pussy opened like a warm flower to me, showing me the dark tunnel to her womb. As if my body had direction outside of my own mind, I shoved my head deep into her pussy, searching for a taste of her passion. I found myself swimming in her silky folds against her current of flushing juices. I sent Amanda into yet another orgasm.

 

Her strong vaginal muscles pushed me out of her, almost as if I was being born again from her vagina. I lay there in a puddle of her soaking juices between her colossal thighs. The funny thing about her ejaculate is, it comes out warm, but soon cools. I couldn’t help but start shivering while drenched in her orgasm. I huddled against her left thigh to stay warm.

 

Amanda saw this and quickly scooped me up to nestle me to her humongous chest. She placed me beneath her left tit and I found myself warming up again. Amanda cooed at me and gently rocked me while I lay in her arms.

 

“Oh my God, baby,” she said to me, “that was so intense. I love waking up to sex. Thank you!” She reached down and kissed the top of my head, and as she did so her tongue slipped out and tasted her own sex that coated my face. At the taste of that, I felt her breasts swell and seep the same white creamy milk I drank before. Amanda was lactating once more.

 

I tried to lift her nipple to my mouth, but she had other plans for me. “No no, baby, I want you to fuck me first.”

 

“I thought I already did, my gorgeous giantess,” I replied.

 

“That was my pussy. I want you to fuck my ass with your hard cock. Fill my ass with your cum, Don,” she panted with a wild look in her eyes. Amanda set me down and quickly got on her hands and knees. Shoving her ass in my face, she widened her knees apart and lowered her cheeks to my groin.

 

“Fuck me, Don, with all your might.” I had to admit I wanted to do this, so I scooped a handful of her cream from her saturated slit and rubbed it on my cock for lubrication. Holding my hard cock in my hand, I positioned myself to her tightness and pushed.

 

In I went, right passed her sphincter and into her anal canal. Amanda’s big soft cheeks met with my hips and stomach, so I leaned forward and proceeded to pump her ass. I didn’t have much to hold onto, with my little hands, so I got the best grip on her hips I could and pushed. It felt so incredible to fuck this giant woman, thinking that for as little as I was to her now, I was still taking her like a bull in heat. Amanda whipped her long brown hair around and moaned out my name over and over.

 

She found a hand towel by the side of her bed and used it to create a sort of hammock behind me. She gripped both ends of the towel and pulled me deeper into her ass. I loved the feeling so much, I grew my cock even harder and longer, letting Amanda fuck herself more with me. Amanda dropped her head to the pillow, shoving her ass high into the air. I was now lifted a good eight feet off the ground, in my own comparison. I looked down at my beautiful lover and fucked her ass like she wanted it. I spanked her wide cheek with my tiny hands, but had little affect on her.

 

Soon, I felt her butt hole tighten around my cock. She was about to cum and that meant so was I. She pulled and pulled some more at that terrycloth towel, which made me force my cum out and into her ass. I let loose my load and in my exhaustion, fell onto the small of her back. Amanda let me hang up there on her gorgeous spread while she rubbed her pussy with her hand. My legs were drenched in her pussy juices when she came a final time.

 

I slid off her amazing ass and kissed her cheek in thanks. Amanda purred at that and insisted I come up to her face. I walked up there and knelt beside her. I reached in and kissed her giant mouth, getting lapped by her searching tongue.

 

“I love you, Don,” she slurred in her exhaustion. She smiled and gazed upon me. I told her I loved her too and kissed her again, all over her face. Amanda then picked me up with both hands and laid me down on her chest. Getting me into position, she made me drink from her swollen nipple again. I didn’t resist. I only hoped this wouldn’t make me even smaller again when I woke.

 

I opened wide and let that big hardened nipple into my mouth. With little sucking force, milk flowed into my mouth and down my throat. Mmmmm that sugary milk filled my stomach once more. Amanda pulled her comforter up over my shoulder and held me close. I drank again until I drifted off to sleep. Here’s hoping I wake the same size I was before. I don’t know if I could handle getting any smaller and able to keep her satisfied!