- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the second part. Please comment and tell me what you like and don't like.
Of course, she would have to catch me first.
 
I met the group of guys raiding the yellow giantess's apartment at sundown. There were three of us in all. That is, three plus Eel. Eel got his name from his odd method of swimming. He was the watcher who would ensure we counted coup against the blonde giantess.
 
Much the same as my first night counting coup, we struck out towards the apartment. I began to feel the rush of adrenaline in my system and it was a feeling I savored.
 
We reached the second floor of the apartment and stopped to  catch our breath. Violin music came from the room within. The giantess was obviously in the midst of practicing her music. It was hauntingly beautiful and gave me the chills.
 
"Okay fellas," said Eel. "Here's the deal. You gotta step lively in there. You get caught, you become a sex toy at best. At worst..."
 
He let the silence finish his sentence for him, then continued. "Watch out for traps here. This biddy is a little more aggressive than the red haired chick which I know Eric," he nodded to me, "and Calvin," he nodded to one of the other guys," have already counted coup against. Your objective is that corner under her seat." He pointed to the corner of the far wall where she had slid what looked like a comfortable reading chair.
 
"Those of us who are observers for counting coup against the yellow giantess have noticed that she seems to know about our goal. She knows that we always try to make it to that corner and back. Don't underestimate her because  everyone that has, has also  experienced what it's like to be in her belly. She is not dumb. Watch out for traps."
 
"But what about the guys she uses to pleasure herself?"asked Calvin. I couldn't be sure if he was eager about the prospect or just trying to reassure himself that if he was caught he still might live.
"Then you spend a few weeks like Toby Harper; wide eyed and puking your guts out at random. I hear he still can't perform for his girl so I would advise against getting caught either way.  Also," he added with a look around the corner. "Don't get star struck. She is beautiful and not wearing a lot. This is not a good sign. She likes to don immodest clothes if she thinks guys are coming to count coup. It's to get you distracted.  Keep in mind that if she gets you, you become a part of her body.  Get in there quick and count coup. I'll be waiting here for your when you get back."
 
Eel reassured us with these last few words, then nodded to me. Once again I was expected to lead the way. I was the oldest here after all, even older than Eel. And besides, I was a man now that I had counted coup against the red head a story below my feet. Thinking about her depressed me. I still believed that the eighteen year old getting eaten was my fault, no matter how stupid his own judgment. Maybe if I had just watched my team better. Bobby had tried to convince me otherwise but it still ate at me. Hmm. Maybe a poor choice of words but you get the idea, friends.
 
That was when I realized it was game time. Wise the fuck up Eric and stop feeling sorry for yourself, I told myself. What's done is done and what's to be done needs doing. At least that's what my grandfather always said. I had to concentrate on the task at hand and try to prevent any losses tonight.
 
This was when I turned the corner and saw the giantess. She was playing the violin in the chair that sat next to the corner where we could count coup. My friends, she was beautiful. Her nose was small and upturned, her eyes were blue and burned with intelligence. Her hair was short, straight and slightly obstructing the fine features of her face. She was wearing a bra and panties. Her breasts were remarkably large and her belly flat and firm.
 
I know what you're probably thinking, friends. You're thinking that I need to stop gawking and get on with the cooping. You think that I'm falling for the giantesses trick about looking at her body that Eel had just warned us against. Well screw you. It's not every day you see such an enormously pretty girl. I'm a guy! What the hell do you want from me?
 
Okay, okay. You're right and I'm wrong. I gotta get back to the creeping and couping. I slunk into the shadows as I had with the red head. I kept a sharp eye on the giantess, my eyes wandering her chest line to make sure... that uh... 
 
Calvin bumped into me from behind and I nearly jumped out of my socks. He and I had both been staring. I had stopped moving while he had continued on, not looking where he was going and subsequently crashed into me.
 
I looked back up at the giant women. The music played even more soft and beautiful than before. Her eyes flickered in our direction which made me jump. Fortunately, her eyes seemed to roam without seeing, her mind entirely upon the mournful, audible spell she was weaving all around us. She played so well that to sit and concentrate on the flow of music was to stand in place, hypnotized. I wondered how many men she had charmed into listening to her until she struck. No, I am not kidding! She really did play that well. If you had been there to hear it you would back me up.
 
I was still concerned about the possibility that she may have seen me. Maybe she knew I was there and was just trying to fool me into complacency. I wasn't sure. I decided that we were now close enough that if she wanted to get us, she could have managed at least to grab one of us at our current proximity. Maybe she could even get two if she didn't mind tossing her violin without concern to where it landed. 
 
I didn't think she would do this though. She seemed too engrossed in what she was doing. Since she hadn't made a move for us, I kept going. Calvin and Trip (Trip is the third man in our group. It's a nickname. I think you can guess how he got that name on your own.) were both right behind me.
 
Things were going pretty smooth right up until Calvin tugged me on the shoulder, almost sending me into cardiac arrest. He pointed towards Trip, who appeared to be glued to the floor. I took a few steps to the side and saw an odd sort of dullness on the floor next to the wall. Trip stood squarely upon this dull spot.
 
This dull section of floor was right in the area one would have to traverse were we to reach our goal and count coup under the giantess's seat. So she really did know about our village and our little test of manhood!
 
Trip couldn't lift his feet. He was glued to the floor like an ant stuck in honey. I realized that my footsteps had been only just to the left of this sticky spot. I had come very near to getting the three of us stuck there. Then there would be nothing to do but wait until she found us there. I shuddered. It had been a trap.
 
"Now what?" said Calvin.
"We have to rescue Trip," I said simply.
 
We tried taking off our shirts, knotting them together and tossing one end to Trip, being careful not to stray too close to the sticky spot. He was just out of reach.
 
Trip was trying to step out of his shoes now but lost his balance and fell, reaching out a hand to stop his fall. Now his feet and one of his hands was glued to the floor.
 
I could see he was crying in fright. "Eric, Calvin. Come on guys. Help me," he hissed. Then his eyes grew wide. I wondered why until I realized with utter horror, that the violin music had stopped.
 
I heard a loud sigh behind me and then creaking of the comfy chair as someone stood. I looked up to watch the giantess stand and walk right past us. She seemed not to notice the three of us by the floor near her chair. Given that I knew she was an aggressive lady and would attack us the moment she she had a chance, I assumed that our presence was still unknown to her.
 
Now however, she was between us and our escape.
 
Calvin and I watched the giantess walk out of the room. There was a lot of motion on her backside. This girl was in great shape. After her curvy tush disappeared around the corner,  I nudged Calvin and we sprinted under the chair upon which she had been sitting. We counted coup. Hey, don't be indignant about Calvin and me going to count coup when we got the chance, friends. I was trying to make the best of a bad situation. Now my goals for the night were to extract Trip from the sticky spot and then make it out alive.

We hurried back along the way we had come to see Trip in the position we had left him. He looked up at us. "NO!" he shouted in warning, his face red.
 
It was then that he came into full view and we saw the giantess lying next to him, considering him like someone might consider the last cherry on a plate of dessert.
 
Looking at the giantess I realized that she had something in her mouth. No, scratch that. She had a man in her mouth! It was Eel.
 
The giantess made sure that we could identify Eel in her mouth and then bit down, grinning at us. I heard a crunch of bones breaking. Eel's legs were still between the woman's lips but in a gulp, she took the rest of his body into her mouth and swallowed.
 
Licking her milk white teeth. She lazily dropped a hand to Trip and ripped him off the sticky spot. I winced, realizing that she might have torn off some of the flesh from Trip's hands in his rough extraction from the sticky surface. Casually, the giant woman stood up and placed him in an open jar on the table. She then turned to me and Calvin who were busy booking it for the door. The giantess gave chase. Calvin went towards the door, I went the other way, under the bed. Being closer to escape, the giantess went after Calvin.
 
I watched in horror as he was run down as casually as could be. She caught him, scolded him with a finger and a few soft words as one might do to a child, and then popped him into her mouth. I saw he swallow easily and then turn to look for me.
 
Of course, the first place she began looking was under the bed. This meant that I had to hide elsewhere or soon join Eel and Calvin in her belly. Not being anxious to be digested alive, I found a cable running up a desk to the amazing electric lamp that I had told you about before. I posess remarkable physical strength and hurried myself up the cable, idly wondering if this cable was magnetic. Could I stick a piece of iron to it since the electric lights use magnets to work? Bobby could probably have told me but he wasn't here.
 
What's that you're asking? Why am I thinking about magnets when two of my friends had just been devoured before my eyes? Fair question but did you really have to ask me while I'm so busy climbing? Okay, fine. Lemme explain it to you. I was trying to distract myself from the fact that a giant beauty had just eaten my friends, that one of my friends was still alive in her belly and that I could hear her search for me under the bed. Had I stayed on the floor I would already be joining my two friends. Another thing. Trip was still in the jar, probably next on the menu.  If my mind wanderd to thinking about magnetics and electric light so I didn't dwell on my poor comrads, then EXCUSE ME! I have to keep my sanity somehow. Now stop interupting and let me climb!
 
I scaled the desk and was relieved to discover that the giantess was a big desk slob. There were piles of things everwhere so it made hiding a snap. I hurried along the desk, hiding behind kleenex boxes and piles of paper, watching the giantess scower the floor looking for me. It made me happy to realize that I had outwitted her.
 
I was working my way to where Trip was, still standing in his glass jar, when I found something I did not expect; a cage.
 
Within the cage was a group of men my size. I realized what they were instantly; food. Vilage men had told me that live men were kept in the shared kitchen of this apartment and eaten as food. Resuce attempts had been made to save them in the past but all had failed due to the men's unwillingness to leave, despite knowlege of their fate. Communication with them was also a problem since they spoke the language of the giantesses, which we had yet form a reasonable understanding.
 
They watched the giantess as she searched for me. I didn't want to be seen. For all I knew, they would alert her to my presence on the table. Distracted as they were, I hurried behind their cage towards Trip's jar.
 
I tapped on Trip's glass. He started and then turned towards me. His skin had indeed been torn open, his right hand bloody. His eyes were red and cheeks tearstained. He had obviously been crying but I considered the prospect of being swallowed alive being the reason rather than the minor woundes he had incurred in the evening thus far.
 
"I'm gunna rescue you," I hissed. He nodded and gave a thumbs up. Hope warred with desperation for control of his expression. He was not longer reseigned to death. Now it was up to me to get him out of there. But how? If I didn't think of something then the man before me would soon be in the belly of that giantess.
 
Speaking of giantesses, the pretty blonde had stopped her search and was now approaching the desk. I had to hurry into hiding before she arrived. Trip pounded on the glass as I left him but there was not much I could do for him except wait and hope she didn't eat him outright. It broke my heart when I looked back and saw his face as I ran.
 
My path to hiding took me past the cage of men where this time, I was spotted by one of the guys. His eyes were wide as I hurried past. He stood and ran to the other end of the cage, this being as close to the giantess as he could get, and started shouting to her. It didn't take a lot of guesswork to figure out what he was saying. He was telling her where I was.

 

The giantess picked up the man as I hid behind some papers. I watched as the giantess listened to the man, then smiled and spoke to him kindly. She then swallowed the man whole. I watched a bulge travel down her neck. Then she becan to search for me across the desk, the man she had eaten already forgotten.

 

I slid right back down that wire from the lamp and hid back under the bed. I felt bad about leaving Trip but had to look after myself first or there would be no one left to mount a resuce. 

For the next two hours she searched her room for me. I stayed hidden, not bothering trying to escape. Now that I had nothing to do but hide, my mind wandered back to my comrads. I was still in shock about what had happened to Calvin and Eel. Trip was still in the jar, helpless. 

 

She was beautiful to watch. You would not believe her body. Once again I was not entirely shocked that people had willingly given themselves to her. I supposed that after watching teammates eaten by a giant woman, some people would have the decency not to keep checking her out while she searched. I guess I'm not as good as some people. I checked her out, knowing that her pretty belly might soon be where I spent the night.

 Occasionally, she would speak in her own language. She had as lovely a voice as she did a body. It was obvious that she wanted to coax me from hiding. I tried to ignore it but would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to walk towards her.  
 
After what seemed like forever, the giantess tired of looking for me and walked over to Trip. She extracted him from the jar and carried him off out of the room. It was a safe bet that she wanted to wash the stickyness from him before swallowing him too. There was nothing I could do for him.
 
There was however, something I could do for myself; I could escape. I wouldn't get a better chance. I hightailed it for the door and ran home as fast as my legs could carry me.