- Text Size +
Chapter three 

“Don’t we get a say in this?” A man with a mega phone shouted up at Buffy.

Buffy looked down and saw that a small crowd had gathered. She decided to take a chance and shrink down to her normal 1,000 foot height. She didn’t want risk crushing the crowd accidently.

“I remember you governor Williams. I’m not too crazy about having a second GTS-Goddess on this world either. But I don’t have much choice.” Buffy said after she had finished shrinking.

“But the people of America deserve to have a say in who visits our land.” Williams told the crowd of GTS-goddesses.

“You are a fool if you think human views matter to a GTS-Goddess.” Vanessa commented.

“Not to be rude but do all the humans in this world talk back to GTS-goddesses?” Eve asked.

“It’s a free country. That said the choice is mine not the humans of this world. There is no time for a vote on which GTS-Goddess this world wants.” Buffy replied.

“A GTS-goddess election sounds like a cool idea to me.” Paula commented.

“Speak for yourself. The concept stinks.”  Eve commented.

“I have to agree. “Vanessa added.

“If it was up to you governor who among us would you pick?” Ruth asked.

“None! I personally think this world would be better off with GTS-Goddesses.”

“You are either the bravest or stupidest governor I have ever met. What state do you govern anyway?” Eve asked.

“Montana.”

“I vote for stupid. Let’s kill this trouble maker now.” Vanessa suggested.

“NO! That’s not the way things work around here. That’s not how I run things.” Buffy told Vanessa.

“You’re a fool. And I refuse to live with a fool.”  Vanessa then walked away. A wormhole then appeared out of nowhere and Vanessa disappeared from sight.

 

Buffy looked at the remaining three goddesses. Eve Summers, Ruth Winter and Paula Summers. All three were the same height (1000 feet) she was.

“Any one else think I’m a fool?” Buffy asked.

The goddesses shook there heads. But Eve asked.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking. But how do you change size?”

“It’s a power given to me by Mr. G. I’m not sure exactly how it works.”

“So what happens now?” Paula asked.

“Now I need some time to think.” Buffy replied.

 

Meanwhile in a house in California Buffy male body the man known as Barney was digging through his copy of the GTS-Goddess guide. (See the story Buffy for the back story) He was so engaged that he didn’t hear anyone behind him until hands were put over his eyes.

“Guess who?” A familiar female voice asked.

“I don’t have time for this Samantha. I got mere hours to decide which GTS-Goddess to let in.”

“Say what?”

“I’m down to three GTS-goddesses. Eve Summers, Ruth Winter and Paula Summers. One will stay the others will go. I’m hoping I can find something in this guide on them to help me make a decision.”

“Any luck so far?”

“Not really. Much of the info.. oh no .”

“What’s wrong?”

“Phyllis just showed up and she’s not happy.”

 

Buffy was surprised to see Phyllis walking toward her. Phyllis was a sizechanger who at the moment was 800 feet tall, near the upper limit of her size range.

“What are you doing here Phyllis?” Buffy asked the redhead.

“I got some questions for Paula Summers.”

“Buffy who is this woman?” Paula asked.

“Paula met Phyllis. She is a friend of mine.” Buffy answered.

“Paula do you hate all sizechangers?”

Paula frowned. It was clear she didn’t like the question.

“I don’t hate all sizechangers. I take it you’re a sizechanger?”

“I am. I spend much of my time on this world.” Phyllis replied.

“Dare I ask how you ended up friends with a Sizechanger?” Paula asked Buffy.

“We were fans of a television show called I married a Sizechanger. Later we became victims of a role playing game.”

“I don’t look at it that way. I consider it a gift.” Phyllis remarked.

“Same here.” Samantha replied.

 

The GTS-Goddesses turned and saw a 1,000 foot blond standing before them.

“Goddesses meet Samantha the super witch. She is another of my friends.”

 “Do all your friends have powers that I’m jealous of?” Paula asked.

“You’re Jealous of me?” Phyllis asked.

“I’m jealous of any being that can go from human size to mega giantess size. I’m having second thoughts about this world.”

“Please don’t go. I find you the cutest of the bunch.” Buffy pleaded.

“Cute!! You find me sexually attractive?” Paula asked.

“I do.”

“If there is anything I hate more that sizechangers and super witches are homosexuals.  Goodbye.”

Paula then stormed off into a wormhole than opened out of nowhere.

 

“As long as you don’t rape me I have no problem with your sexual orientation.” Ruth told Buffy.

“I don’t have a problem with it.” Eve added.

“I have never had sexual relations with anyone against their will.” Buffy told the Goddesses.

 

“Look at this way Buffy. Your choice is now down to Eve Summers and Ruth Winter.” Samantha commented.

“But Paula was the one I would have chosen.”  Buffy whined. Then she turned to Phyllis.

“How did you find out about Paula anyway?”

“When an army of GTS-Goddesses arrives it makes the news. Since I was already in Montana for some R&R. it was no trouble finding you guys.”

“It is hard to hide when your 1,000 feet tall.” Eve admitted.

“I agree.” Ruth added.

 

“Looks guys I really need some time alone to think this through.” Buffy pleaded,

“All right.” Samantha replied before disappearing from sight. Phyllis just shrugged and walked away.  The governor and his crowd also left.

“We will be back at dawn tomorrow. I hope you will have decided by then.” Ruth Told Buffy before she and Eve walked away.

 

To be continued