- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Warning: Things in this story may be inappropriate as it progresses. Please read with caution and know that adult content may exist. If such is the case, the author will try to add chapter notes that notify which are more graphic in comparison to other chapters.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Today was a typical day for Zach. Nothing new, nothing old.

He woke up in the morning for school, showered, got dressed, ate breakfast, kissed his mother goodbye, and got into his car to leave. After driving through traffic, he eventually went to his first class, sat down, and began the school day.

The day continued and everything was ordinary: Zach drifted between sleep and class, looked at cute girls, socialized, and simply lived. What more could he ask for? But what he really anticipated was his last class of the day.

It was in this class that he was able to see the girl whom he had a crush for. Nicole Edwards was her name, and she had a certain look about her. She carried herself well with amazing posture, had long brown hair—Zach had a thing for brunettes—with come-get-me glowing brown eyes, and was an athlete with good tone. She wasn't too fat nor too muscular; she was sized perfectly for Zach's preference. In fact, the only thing that may've been bizarre at all was that Zach stood at 5'8" while she was 5'10". Neither of them noticed (nor cared) though, so any social awkwardness was nonexistent.

They sat next to each other in the class, and would talk and share stories back and forth. And while she wasn't looking for any serious relationship, she did enjoy her conversations with Zach. She just didn't know that he liked her.

Soon enough though, class ended and the two parted ways. After all, why would a Junior girl hang out that much with a Sophomore guy?

 

As the day came closer to its end, Zach got his things packed, got into his car, and drove back home. Like every other afternoon, Nicole was on his mind and he thought about how nice it would be to date her. "It's a shame that I'm not even on her radar," he thought to himself.

However, unbeknownst to Zach or Nicole, something interesting was going to happen that night. Nature herself had a soft spot for young love and occasionally liked to toy with it, feeling personal regret for her past lovers. It was for this reason that Zach would find himself far from his bed that next morning, too insignificant for anyone but him to notice. It would take several days for his family to actually become worried and, by then, it would be too late.

But it was a typical day for Zach. Nothing new, nothing old. Although, that was yesterday.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Action will occur in the next chapter. Reviews are always appreciated. If you ever find some small mistakes in grammar, feel free to mention them.