- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A few more chapters to go. They are all complete, i just ran out of time posting them. Expect a few more tonight or tommorrow.

Life on Parole

By Asukafan2001

               

                As morning came Jared heard loud snorts which may have been cute or just a gentle cooing at his normal size. However from this vantage point they were loud and ugly sounding. As Cecilia rolled onto her back Jared slid back between her thighs as he fell onto her bed.  Everything seemed so unatural as Jared stared up at the giant being before him.

                Cecilia’s once dainty and petite frame was now hulking and massive. She would never be mistaken for a body builder or even being an athlete however, her every movement causes her muscles to bulge and flex. As Cecilia sat up against her headboard Jared was pulled along the bed, tumbling forward like a tire chained to a car going down the road.

                “Look, just undo what you did and we can let bygones be bygones okay?” Jared pleaded as his police training told him he was working from a weak position and spewing out orders would only upset Cecilia and she holds all the cards right now.

                “I don’t think so. You might as well get use to looking up at the world from this angle as this is your new life. So why don’t you strut yourself up and make yourself useful. I prefer a little pleasing first thing in the  morning.”

                Jared looked dumbfounded as he stared up at her thinking she couldn’t be serious however her gigantic hand moved towards him.  He watched her pointer  finger which looked larger than him curl back to where her thumb meets the palm of her hand. Then, before he could even react Cecilia’s pointer finger flicked outward slamming against Jared's stomach. He was sent flying back until the chain was fully extended and then he was yanked violently down to the ground by the neck.

                “ughhhhh” moaned Jared in pain as his neck felt like it was suffering from whiplash.

                “When I give you an order, you do it twerp. The days of you giving orders are done. You are now serving a lifetime sentence as my slave. Now, get to work and I might chalk up this incident to a misunderstanding. However, your work better be exemplary.” Cecilia ordered down as she stretched her legs out.

                “Yes, of course.” Jared said climbing to his feet not wanting to upset the giant.

                “yes what?” Cecilia said flicking Jared again without any concern for his well being.

                “Yes Mistress Reyes” Jared meekly said as he struggled a bit  with climbing to his feet before clamoring to the giant cunt in front of him. Not wanting to anger the giant before him anymore and not knowing how much more pain he could take at the moment Jared grabbed Cecilia’s labia and started to gently massage the outer lips with  his hands.  He worked her Labia for several minutes before starting to gently lick  the inner lips.  Jared could hear the moans of approval as he continued this for several more minutes before he was knocked out of the way by a flesh toned dildo.

                As he looked on Jared couldn’t help but be humbled the large man made structure before him. Here a simple dildo was now much larger then he was. Jared looked on, as the mighty device pleased the giant before him until she finally came.

                “Eat up twerp, dinner is a long ways  off” Laughs Cecilia as Jared looks disgustingly up at cum leaking out of her vagina.

                “You, you can’t be serious” Jared said but he was knocked forward and saw her finger starting curl back up. Still hurting from her previous to flicks he started lapping up the cum that had spilled out onto the bed, before moving towards the still pulsating lips of the giant vagina. As he worked his tongue over wet cum covered lips he begun to feel sick as he swallowed more and more of her vaginal juices.  By the time he was finished he felt so full he wanted to be sick.

                “I hope you enjoy your new meal. I’m sure it was a step up from what they fed me in prison. You should feel honored over my kindness” Laughs Cecilia as she looked down at Jared.

                Looking over at the clock Cecilia sighed knowing the real word awaited her and as much as she hated her job waitressing she knew the rent didn’t pay itself. So she swung her legs over the bed placing her feet down on the scuffed and cracking dingy wooden floor.  Thoughts of Jared were distant as she yawned once more while walking across the floor uncaringly stepping down on already worn clothing.

                As Cecilia headed into the bathroom she turned on the water for a shower knowing it would take several minutes for the water to heat up in the old pipes, just as she did so one of the trains rumbled by slightly shaking the building.

                While all this was happening Jared was in a state of disbelief. He wasn’t really sure what he was expecting however as Cecilia got out of bed and let him merely dangle downward between her legs that that certainly wasn’t it. As she walked out of her room and towards the bathroom Jared found himself swinging from side to side banging up against her thighs.  His stomach still filled with the cum she forced him to eat earlier wanted desperately to come back up. However, Jared was most certain that would be a very bad move. He knew from his officer training that biding his time would be his best bet.

                Cecilia meanwhile splashed some cold water onto her face as she looked into the mirror. She had what could best be described as a buzz cut, but the length wasn’t so short you could see her scalp.  She eyed her onetime blonde haired which she had dyed a dark black knowing it was time for a touch up.

                “Could you unchain me, please Mistress Reyes” Jared said  as he hung between her thighs. He hated the idea of calling her Mistress Reyes, however Goddess Reyes was out of the question. He knew that when negotiating with a criminal, it is best to cede to their demands when it won't cause any harm. As it lets them feel empowered.

                “Just keep on beggin’, twerp. You have no idea how good it feels to hear you pleading to me for mercy. Knowin’ I’m the one with the power here.” Cecilia said while stepping into shower. The finally hot water pelting against her as the soap rolls down her body.  Jared swung himself back and forth until he smashed against her inner thigh. As he did so he tried to get as much of the soap rolling down her body onto his as he could. He then used the water splashing down from her vagina to cleanse himself.

                Once Jared got as clean as he knew he was going to get he found himself dangling in mid air staring at the powerful thighs around him. Each thigh has a tattoo of rose thorns that go up towards her vagina. Jared shutters a bit as he imagines the amount of pain that getting a tattoo like that would put someone through.

                It seemed like forever before Cecilia stepped out of the shower. As she dried herself off she paid no mind to the tiny man between her legs. She merely toweled herself off as she normally would. Jared found himself being bounced and knocked about as the towel would bang into him.

                He had to hold his tongue several times to keep from ripping the nineteen year old titan. As much as it pained him to hold back his thoughts he knew yelling at a girl when your chained to her via a clit piercing isn’t the best of decisions.

                The constant swaying motion had started to give Jared a headache so when Cecilia walked over to a old scratched up looking dresser and stopped he felt a wave of relief overtake him.  He watched  as a pink  and white striped cotton panty is dropped down onto the ground. Jared gulped as Cecilia stepped into them and in one motion just pulled them straight up as if he wasn’t even there.

                The thin cotton crotch of the panty pressed against Jared firmly forcing his head partially into her vagina. He struggled a bit to turn around so his back was to the vagina. However after several  tense moments he found his face pressed tightly against the thin cotton as opposed to being forced into her vagina.

                The entire situation was unreal to Jared. A thin  pink and white layer of cotton now firmly holds him in place. He tried a bit to push against the cotton wall but it had very little give and to make matters worse there is an elastic band on either end which is so tightly pressed up against Cecilia that Jared couldn’t hope to move it if his life depended on it.

                 He was thankful that the tiny holes in the cotton not only allowed him to breathe but allowed him to somewhat see what was going on. However, moments later a skirt was pulled up and over him completely blocking out the light.

                “Might as well get use to this view. This is all your gonna see for the majority of your days from now on. When you’re good I will a wear skirt to work, however if you piss me off I will just wear some pants. So you better make sure I stay happy. “ Cecilia said as she tossed on her dress shirt and name tag before sliding into her black dress shoes and heading out the door for another long day at the restaurant.