- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
NEO-GEO 08282008
(AKA PLANET AUWTH)
* * * * *

The seneschal entered the throne room and stamped his cermonial staff three times.

"Announcing Dr. Beaufort Fronkensteen, and Master Froderic, of Gallascais!"

The two hooded men walked in, gazes partially fixed on their feet, and knelt down upon reaching the foot of the throne.

"All hail to Baroness Drysni of Pwanethy," they chorused. The buxom brunette in black (who reminded Agent 679 of Sylvia from the "Catspaw" episode of the original STAR TREK) smiled and gestured for them to rise.

"I compliment you on the thoroughness of your disguises. But, I already know who you are! Some of my spirit guides reside in Truasca. And, they were present the night you arrested Lorelai Allen."

"We were not attempting to deceive you, Baroness," replied Agent 678: "We merely wished to make a request of you in the most private way possible."

Whereupon, Drysni ordered that she be left alone with her visitors. When there was no one else but the three of them, she gestured for Agent 678 to speak.

"We humbly request your leave," said the latter: "...to visit the garhu caves in the Truascan foothills."

Drysni's smile became a feral grin: "Oooooooh! This should prove interesting."

* * * * *

Meanwhile, on Earth-DXM, MarySue Smith was gently fingering the Washington Monument with her right hand.

"They call him the 'father of their country.' So, they commemorate him with a phallic symbol. How typical of these little man-bugs! But, Tanaka Mai will show them the error of their ways."

"You're dressed rather oddly for a self-proclaimed samurai, woman!"

The brainwashed giantess spun about, and saw another giantess just as tall as her! A giantess wearing a wooden mask, patterned after the Native American thunderbird, accentuated by a straw headdress; a musk-oxen hide vest reinforced by glued-together gold coins; and buckskin pants with matching thigh-high boots.

In addition, strapped diagonally across Thunder Child's back was a toggle harpoon of nickel-plated steel. While a quiver full of arrows (doubtless meant for the flat bow in her left hand) dangled from her right hip.

"I merely used the ways of the kunoichi to blend in until the time was right to openly strike. And, plainly, that time is now!"

So saying, MarySue reached into the right-hand pocket of her purplish-pink blazer...and withdrew an egg. One that she promptly threw to the ground.

FLASH-BANG!

When both the blinding light and acrid-smelling smoke had cleared, MarySue was clad head to toe in the formal attire of a samurai about to go into battle.

"When I am through with you, gaijin? I will throw you to the ground, roll you on to your stomach, and use that obelisk to bind us in pleasure!"

Thunder Child's only response was to draw her first arrow and fire it. Mai, of course, drew her katana in classic "iai" fashion and halved it in mid-air. General Michalsen of Delta Force, watching this on the p.c. monitor in his private office at the Pentagon, picked up the receiver of a red telephone that strangely lacked any touch-tone buttons.

"Get me the POTUS."

tbc