- Text Size +
Chapter four.


The love of a woman is like a seed once planted you must allow it to flourish inside you the flowers petals forming the vibrant colours attracting attention from others her love for you strong, her devotion growing her needs now yours the love shared between two unstoppable the goddess of love in control. Steven given as a sacrifice to loves sorrows the lost moments of a woman’s touch their unwritten stories never to be told, the precious gift taken away forever. Loneliness your companion of a life gone by stolen away by times hand, your life together embedded in your memories a video diary of intimate moments locked away forever hidden from view soon to be wiped clean.


Steven lay there the sun warmed his skin he rubbed his eyes the dream still playing back to him, he smiled it felt so real he could still hear the screams see the horror on their faces as the flesh was being torn away taken to the bone, the smiling faces of innocent little girls laughing amongst themselves the men’s suffering meant nothing to them, a meal to be enjoyed. The dream was so vivid he felt like he was actually there a part of the horror it felt so surreal he wasn’t a dreamer his nights always passed by without feeling sleep in control his body relaxed preparing to greet another day.

He heard the sound of laughter…laughter his dream played back to him the voices were the same he felt the fear rising up inside him, he looked around the room…

“ No… no… please no it must be a dream please let it be a dream this can’t be real”

Catherine stood over him smiling.


“Oh its real little man we are all about to eat you for our tea, your wife asked me to say good bye to you, I am looking forward to my share of the meat on your body you do look tasty. I’m sure my daughters and their friends will only eat a small amount this sitting, but don’t worry there are six mums including myself here to finish off what’s left mmm yummy I do enjoy a big juicy piece of rare meat I’m sure you will taste delicious.”


Steven lay there helpless tears streamed down his face his soon to end in cruellest way possible, he heard the phone ringing in the back ground Catherine answered walking towards him the handset by her ear.


“Hello Ruth how are you, yes the parties going fine dear.”

There was a pause Catherine smiled down at him an evil look in her eyes.

“Oh I’m so sorry Ruth the girls have already eaten most of Steven’s body I’m afraid it’s too late now…I am sorry dear If there is anything I can do to help please let me know that’s ok bye bye Ruth.”


Steven tried to call out to her his voice failed him no sound could be heard he sobbed his wife nearby but unable to save him from his fate.

“Well fancy that Sam she wanted him back said she had changed her mind it’s a good job we haven’t it costs a lot of money for such a delicacy my two girls deserve the best and that’s what they are going to get.”


Samantha nodded in agreement the young girls already choosing where to sit; they licked their lips in anticipation at what lay before them, the little fingers pointing to Stevens erect penis. The girlish whispers as they joked about the male member sticking up between his open thighs, Rose eyed his large sweet breads she loved eating them they were her favourites. Her sister also looked forward to enjoying the erect member her mum encouraging them both to eat these symbols of male dominance.


Their mum said grace she then gave each of her daughters a sharp kitchen knife and gestured to Stevens’s gentiles, both girls eager to cut into their treats. Steven lifted his head in terror he watched as first Rebecca and then Rose cut off their chosen items and placed them onto a large plate, he screamed out in pain his voice piercing a few of the young girls jumped some started to cry, Catherine lifted her skirt and pulled her soiled underwear down she the stuffed them into Stevens open mouth to muffle his screams, the women cheered and clapped their hands in unison.


“There that should keep him quiet girls carry on Rebecca cut some more meat off for yourself you to too Rose.”

Steven squirmed about on the platter as each of them carved large strips of flesh from his thighs the other girls now joining in, both legs now stripped of flesh Stevens bones exposed his muscular thighs now bare. The mums waited patiently for their children to eat their fill before picking up a clean plate each and helping themselves to the rest of meat.


Steven had passed out the taste of Catherine’s soiled underwear in his mouth, he awoke only minutes gone by the agonising pain once again real to him, he lifted his head…his arms and legs stripped of flesh large chunks cut into his chest, a hole cut into his stomach his organs cut away, Samantha sat next to his head his liver on her plate, he watched in horror as she chewed on the tender meat.


Catherine stood poised above him she pulled her dirty knickers out of his mouth.

“We have a lot more to eat Steven so I’ve decided to silence your screams ok…poke your tongue out for me there’s a good boy.”

Steven did as he was asked why he did not know, Catherine held onto his tongue and then proceeded to cut through it he tried to move his head but one of the other mums held it in place his tongue soon detached, Catherine popped it into her mouth and chewed it up.

”Mmm…I do like tongue very nice Steven you do taste delicious , I think you are one of the tastiest ones I’ve had the pleasure to have eaten.”

The night drew on they all continued eating Steven’s body during the course of the evening he survive most of the night it was Samantha who finally ended his life, she always liked eating the eyes and noses Steven lay there helpless as she pulled one of his eye balls out and chewed on It whilst he watched with the other one. Catherine watched her as ate his face bit by she seemed to enjoy inflicting as much pain and sorrow upon her victims as possible, his life came to an end when she cracked open his skull to eat his brains whilst life remained, They do say that this would not be painful unfortunately for Steven his body was now reduced to bones only the offal and a beating heart remained, her dogs soon to enjoy what was left.

He died before she had eaten it all her belly bloated full of fresh meat he had fed twelve it was money well spent, a birthday treat to be remembered if only for the beaming smiles of her daughters as they chewed on his manhood and the satisfied smiles of their guests.

Catherine felt the need to invite Ruth to her next party Ruth although unsure agreed, once she had gotten over the initial shock of what lay before and tasted the flesh of man she realized that donating Steven to one of these functions was the best thing she could have done, after all they were all guilty of something therefore why shouldn’t they be eaten as punishment. At least they were paying back some of the debt to the women in this world.

Steven along with others would soon be washed down the sewers their bodies shared among twelve each now a part of them, the spirit removed only the waste now to expel from between their curvy bum cheeks, some birthday parties will always be exclusive if you are a man make sure you are on the guest list not the menu.

The end.