- Text Size +
Chapter six 

Of the seven million people that lived in New York City. Only three million were left in town when Slaughter arrived. The rest had managed to flee. New Yorkers watched in dismay as Slaughter approached from the east. The city of Stamford, and the cities to the north of New York, were the first to get destroyed. Then she moved onto Manhattan.

 

Slaughter was delighted to discover that most of the skyscrapers, didn’t even come to her knees. Even the world trade and Center towers the tallest buildings in New York came up too just past her knees. She treated it no differently than the other skyscrapers she crushed it, with her bare hands. When she got to the United Nations headquarters. The diplomats tried to reason with her. The secretary general of United Nations himself, went out to reason with her.

“There no need for this slaughter. We can find a diplomatic solution.”

Slaughter burst out laughing.

“You poor fools. Don’t you realize there are times when, might is right?”

“We at the United Nations believe in peace.”

“Here what I think of peace.” Slaughter then took the United Nations headquarters, and crushed it like was a cigarette. Then she crushed the secretary general who was too stunned to resist.

 

After she had finished crushing every skyscraper in Manhattan she then when to the Statute of Liberty. To Slaughter the statue was a tiny figurine.

“Hello, Shorty. Your reign over this city is over.” She then lifted the whole statute of the ground. Then just like she was throwing a baseball, she threw the statue of liberty, far inland. Slaughter then went to Brooklyn to resume the destruction of New York City.

 

It was just another day, in Danville Pennsylvania. Philip Morris was enjoying an afternoon in the park. He figured Danville was too small to attract a goddess attention.  Then he noticed the statue of Liberty coming right at him.

“What the F***” he cried The statute then crashed down in the middle of the park. Breaking into a million pieces. Philip and the town got buried in rubble.

 

Conquest was disappointed to find people trying to flee Regina.

“Don’t you people know there no where to run?” Conquest tried to find to primer of Saskatchewan but he had already fled.  Disappointed she moved onto Alberta.

 

When she got to Alberta a messenger came to her.

“Oh a great goddess. Please come to Edmonton. Your loyal subjects await your arrival.”

“A city actually inviting me to come? I gladly accept the invitation.”

 

Steven Black mayor of Edmonton was outraged that an invitation was sent to Conquest. It was bad enough that his city was crawling with GTS lovers. But to invite the enemy?

“Call the police. Those GTS lovers have gone too far. They demonstrated there against the Human Race. I want them thrown in jail now.”

 

When Conquest arrived in Edmonton. She found the city engaged in battle. With the anti giantess forces lead by Mayor Black winning.

“What’s going on here? Why are my subjects fighting?”

The mayor noticing Conquest for the first time went up to her and said,

“The invitation sent to you was in error. Your supporters have been shot and jailed as we speak. There is nothing for you here.”

“That’s what you think bub.” She then sent her fist slamming down the mayor spilling his guts all over the place. Then she joined the battle on the GTS lovers side. Within 30 minutes the battle was over with Conquest winning.

 

“All hail Conquest.” The victorious GTS lovers cried. They then began to worship her. Conquest was very flattered. She decided to spend the rest of the day in Alberta.

 

Evening found Slaughter in Long Island. She had a busy afternoon. Brooklyn and Queens took time to destroy, Then there were the many Long Island cities and towns. She got out her day planner. She had a busy day planned for tomorrow for she had to be in Washington, D.C. by the next afternoon, and she planned to wreck the cities along the way. She then headed for Staten Island, which had so far been spared destruction. When she got there, she cleared herself a place to sleep.  Then she checked the death count for the day.

 

People Slaughtered

Day 2   4,290,780

 

“May all my days be as productive. A Slaughter said to herself as she went to sleep.

 

Tom and Tina spent the night in what used to be a farm. Not one farm in Prince Edward Island survived Famine passing. Still, hungry Famine moved onto New Brunswick.

 

They spent some time listening to the news on the radio, but it was not encouraging. Alberta had gone pro goddesses. New Brunswick lost most of its farms to Famine within hours. Boston and New York City fell without the military firing a single shot. Not that it would have mattered, but Tom and Tina were started to feel that Humanity had given up hope, at least in North America. Then they began to discuss their own situation.

 

“What are we going to do now? Our food supplies are not going to last forever.”

“Hope, Famine spares some farms so we can buy food.”

“That’s sound like we need to get new jobs. But with the world going to pot, jobs are going to be hard to come by.”

“I just had a thought. Death is supposed to show up in Nova Scotia tomorrow. Maybe we won’t live past tomorrow.”

“That’s a depressing thought. But there’s nothing we can do about it.”

 

The American president debated his options. He could order that chemical and nuclear weapons be used on Slaughter. But they would kill thousands or millions of people. On the other hand Slaughter had killed millions already. If he did nothing, millions would die, anyway. Did he really have anything to lose?

“May the future generation of Humanity forgive me.” He then called up his generals. And ordered they to use their chemical weapons on Slaughter and if they didn’t work. Use nukes as a last resort.

 

Very few people were left in the New York City area, by the time the military launched their pre dawn attack. Great clouds of toxic gases were sent at Slaughter. This was fallowed up by trucks and helicopters spraying her with deadly chemicals.

 

Slaughter was not pleased she was sleeping soundly, when the attack began. The gases and chemicals irritating her and left a bad taste in her mouth. Slaughter got up and stumbled into the Atlantic Ocean. Further and further she went, until she got deep enough to wash off the chemicals, she had been sprayed with. Then she went back to Staten Island. The military gave her another dose of gas and chemicals. But other than irritating Slaughter, they had no effect.

 

General Whitewater was in charge of the operation. He watched the attack with dismay. Then he decided to call the president.

“Mr president, our attack using chemical’s weapon has failed. Permission to fire a H-bomb at her.”

“Permission granted. Good luck general.”

Whitewater then ordered his men to fall back. They were going to go nuclear. And they had to get out of the fallout zone.

 

Slaughter watched the military retreat. She thought about pursuing them but wanted to save her strength. Then she spotted a plane coming at her. Then the plane fired a missile

“What now?” Slaughter asked. Just as the H-bomb crashed into her chest and exploded.

 

To be continued