- Text Size +
Chapter three 

Slaughter then began to slaughter, everyone in sight. The people of Herring Cove were her first victims. She crushed them in their car and homes.  There weren't very many people in Herring Cove so she quickly moved onto the city of Halifax.

 

Slaughter had several methods of killing people. Crushing people and buildings underfoot was her most common and effective method. Then there was the crowd grab, Slaughter would scoop up a crowd of fleeing people then crush them. Leaving an undefined  mess. In more playful moments she would pick buildings up and toss them great distances. As for her other methods, I talk about them later.

 

People who had pledged allegiance to Conquest began to panic. Slaughter was killing them as well. A group of them decided to approach Slaughter.

“Hey Slaughter. Your loyal subjects want to talk to you.”

“What about?”

“We pledged allegiance to Conquest. She said she prefers live subjects. Please let us live.”

“Wither you live or die, is decided by goddesses not mortal. Besides if you were true loyal goddess subjects you would willingly give your lives to me.”

“You bitch.” They cried.

Slaughter then crushed the whole group underfoot.

 

Larry Stone watched the cities get destroyed all around him. He had spent all his time and money over the past ten years building up Infoplus. He refused to let some overgrown bitch, chase him away. He was standing on the roof of the building when Slaughter arrived.

“Go no further. You’re not destroying Infoplus.” He cried.

Slaughter looked down at him. Then she looked at her long sharp finger nails.  She then sliced Larry in two with her finger nail.

“This is embarrassing.” Was Larry Stone last words, as his head and top part of his chest fell to ground.

 

While all this was going on, the federal government was in disarray. Calculations based on Conquest’s walking speed, showed she could reach the great lake’s region with a couple of hours. Or the north eastern US if she changed direction. Ottawa panicked when they realised a second giantess had showed up and Canadian soil. The Prime Minister begged the American President for help.

PM : “Our military is no match for Conquest. And now a second giantess called Slaughter has shown up we need help.”

President: “I can sympathise. But what makes you think our weapons can do a better job?”

PM: “You got a lot more firepower than we do. Besides, you got nukes.”

President: “Which isn’t an option at the present time. I’m assembling an attack force. When and where it will strike has yet to be worked out.”

 

It was 9 O’clock in the mourning, Atlantic Time, before Conquest stirred. She quickly got up and hit the road resuming her westward trek.  She noticed that the town of Edmundston and communities along the trans-Canada were now abandoned.  Then a few kilometres into Quebec she ran into a roadblock. Manned by most of the PQ government.  The primer of Quebec Lebeck Blockhead, picked up a megaphone.

“Let’s make a deal.” He said.

“What kind of deal?”

“We are willing to become your allies. If you’re willing to free Quebec from the prison of the confederation.”

Conquest frowned. Then she said,

“You want a free, and independent Quebec. If I free Quebec from Canada it will come under my rule, not yours. Besides it sounds like you’re trying to bribe me. I don’t like that.”

“In that case can you please turn around and avoid going through Quebec.”

“I can’t do that Mr. Blockhead. But I’ll tell you what I’ll do. I’ll take you with me.”

 

Mr. Blockhead tried to get away. But he could not out run Conquest. She picked him up and dumped him in the bag, right on top of Mike Bushman head.

 

The rest of the PQ delegation decided it was time to head back to Quebec City. They didn’t want to hang around. Neither did Conquest, she resumed her westward trek. Until she reached Rivere-du-Loup, then she fallowed the 20 (still the trans-Canada) south.

 

After some debate, Tom and Tina decided to go to Prince Edward Island. Tom argued that it probably  won’t attract the notice of the goddess. Besides, he always wanted to see Confederation Bridge. Mourning found them in New Glasgow PEI.

 

Tom listened to CFOX Charlottetown for the latest on the goddess. What he heard didn’t encourage him. Slaughter had already killed thousands in the Halifax area, and was showing no signs of stopping. Conquest was reported entering Quebec. Her intention’s uncertain.

 

“What’s up Tom? “Tina asked.

“Just listening to the news. Slaughter wiping out Halifax, we got out just in time. I feel like I’m living in a giantess story.”

“Excuse me?”

“I usually don’t admit this but I have a giantess Fetish. I used to go on the net on a daily basis, to look at the mega giantess board, and to visit some of the web sites.”

“I knew the net attracted weirdo’s. But it’s the first time I heard of giantess web sites. What are they like?”

 

“Depends on the site. Some feature gentle giantess other sites feature evil bitches. Some feature shrinking men, other sites show gigantic women. In short just about everything imaginable. Come to think of it. I bet some of my fellow giantess fans will put out the welcome mat for Conquest and Slaughter.”

“You can’t be serious Tom. I can’t imagine anyone being happy about have a mile high goddess going through their town.”

“Tina, my friend, there is plenty of people, who like goddesses. The question is, will they be brave enough to show it.”

 

This Canada Am with your host, Sally Cummings.

“Hi I’m Sally Cummings. Today on Canada Am we’ll talk about giantesses. My guest this mourning is Dr. Howard Boland. Welcome to the show  Dr. Boland.”

“Thank you, Sally. I like this show. The existence of Conquest defines the laws of physics as we know them. A

“What do you mean?”

“She should collapse under her own weight. She must weight millions of tons. Yet she has no trouble moving around.  Also, such a large body must need tons of food. But she has yet to eat. Also the larger, the creature the less body heat, it loses, she should be frying. She’s a one of a kind freak.”

“Actually Doctor. A second goddess was reported in Halifax this mourning. Slaughter the same size as Conquest.”

“Akk. These goddesses are going to put, us scientists out of work.”

By eleven a.m.. Slaughter had killed everyone she could find in the greater Halifax area. She then fallowed the 102 highway north. Slaughter visited all the villages and towns along the way. Killing everyone in sight. Just before Truro she brought out a laptop. The screen said;

Person’s Slaughtered

Day one: 280,937

 

“Not bad but I got a long way to go.” Slaughter then put the lap top away.

Turning west at Truro, she started following the trans-Canada. Slaughter started to get thirsty.  She got out a huge highway map. After looking it over a moment, she then picked up her pace. Bypassing the towns along the way much to relief of the inhabitants.

 

The city of Moncton, hoped Slaughter would pass them by. Their hopes were dashed when she stopped, just south of the city. Then she materialized, what appeared to be a huge juicer. Then Slaughter started grabbing people and putting them in the juicer. Their bodies were soon drained of blood. Blood gathered at the bottom of the juicer. Slaughter strategy become obvious, she was draining people of their blood. After processing (for lack of a better word) 30,000 people. Slaughter then brought the blood to her lips and drank it, spilling some of the blood on her armour.

Noticing how late it was getting, Slaughter hit the road, following the trans-Canada westward.

 

Conquest was also on the road. She wasn’t as mean as Slaughter. Don’t get me wrong, if you got in her way, you were stepped on. But her goals were different. Take Conquest Visit to Quebec city for instance. She could have wiped the whole city off the map. Instead she was content to destroy the legislature buildings and most of the downtown sparing most of the residential areas.

 

By noon time, Conquest had reached Montreal. All mourning, people have been trying to leave the city. (They rightly feared it would catch Conquest attention)But it takes time to evacuate a city of a million people ( not counting the two million people in the surrounding area) Most people were still stuck in the traffic jams, when she arrived.

“You’re not glad to see me? I’m insulted. Where the mayor? I want to talk to him. This city needs a lesson in manners.”

The mayor refused to see her. He didn’t want to suffer the same fate, as the other politicians who had meet Conquest. Instead he stunk out of the city by helicopter.

 

Feeling a little frustrated, Conquests proceed to destroy all the bridges and tunnels connecting the island of Montreal to the mainland and to the island of Laval. Then she destroyed the bridges connecting Lavel to the mainland. Now the only way in or out of Montreal was by boat or air.

 

Leaving thousands of crushed commuters behind, Conquest moved on. Ottawa being her next stop.

 

The American president and his top generals debated where to launch their attacks. So far all they agreed on, were that they should attack each goddess. But both goddesses were on the move. They had to predict where they would be next. While Ottawa, was the most likely target for Conquest, what about Slaughter?

 

General Goldwater looked at the map. Slaughter was currently in the Fredericton area. He looked at where she had been, and tried to imagine, where she go next. Then Goldwater had a hunch.

“Mr. President, I think I know where Slaughter going next.”

 

To be continued