- Text Size +

  Jaclynn returned home sweaty from a hard workout at her local gym.  Her clothes were slightly damp and her heart pounding from the physical exertion she put forth.  She had two men enclosed in her panties, both tirelessly working to escape the wet, poignant smelling prison she had put them in.  They had stared at Jaclynn’s taught ass as she had worked out in front of them…when she jumped off the elliptical machine, she looked into their eyes and saw that look of want pointed directly at her.  Jaclynn knew they were thinking of cumming in her ass.  She knew they wanted to push her down on a soft mattress, pull down her black shorts and panties, and drive their penises into her again and again and again.  With a simple flick of the mind, she willed them to shrink down to the ground of the gym.  No one noticed them shrinking, nor did they see her grab each one of them and bring them into the girl’s locker room. 

  “Hi horny boys,” Jaclynn said with a full smile running across her face. 

  They screamed as loud as their lungs could, but the sound wasn’t loud enough to get any attention.  Smiling more than ever, Jaclynn dropped her hands to pull her moist shorts and damp panties slightly down.  She placed both of them in and pulled up to secure them up against her.  The men were in total darkness, and both tried hard to find a way out of the damp prison they were enclosed in.  A pungent smell hit both their nostrils; it was a mix of sweat with a rosy hint of the tight vagina looming so close to them.  They felt her walking and were jostled back and forth in her panties.  They hit her inner thighs and grasped for a way to drop down her legs…but their efforts were in vain.  Jaclynn’s panties were tight.  They hugged against her thighs, and the men quickly realized they were stuck in their dark, odorous prison.  Jaclynn felt them moving around down below – it felt wonderful, and she secretly hoped that one of them would start playing with her vagina.  Neither did unfortunately, and she went home with a mind to introduce her two new captives to those residing in her panty drawer. 

  When Jaclynn got home, she stripped off her gym clothes, bra, and panties, and brought the men to her face. 

  “This is your new home…at least, for a little while,” she said laughing. 

  “You know where my boys go when I’m feeling wet?," Jaclynn asked, a grin on her beautiful face. 

  She lay down on the bed stark naked, and placed them on her soft white stomach.  The men shivered, their minds racing at what she was trying to allude to.  Could it be that she meant they would end up inside of her.  No, such a thought was too terrifying to entertain.  But when they looked up and saw Jaclynn nodding her head, softly biting her lower lip like she was turned on, both men began shaking in terror as the enormous face looked down. 

  “I’m gonna eat you.  You’ll never see anyone you know again.  It makes me wet, and it makes me cum,” she said, watching their eyes light up in horror.

  Jaclynn opened her panties drawer, removed the box, and opened it to the two remaining prisoners inside. 

  “Look I brought two, new friends,” she said, and dropped the men inside. 

  She closed the drawer with the men in the box, and pretended to leave them alone.  The two new men in the box began to cry.  The other two could care less…at least their odds for surviving the day had gone up. 

  “Does she really plan to eat us?” one man asked, his eyes filled with tears in the darkness. 

  “Yes,” was the only response he got…what else was there to give. 

  Jaclynn stood closely by the panty drawer, but could not hear what was being said within.  “Nevertheless”, she thought while her body rose up in down in excitement,” it’s time to introduce the new men to my body and mouth.  And with a soft, horny giggle, the drawer was opened once again, and all four gazed up at the slightly salivating mouth of their captive, Jaclynn.