- Text Size +

  Libby’s history was a dark past that involved various forms of torture to the students whom she shrank.  She was abnormally naughty and sadistic when she was naked.  In her early thirties, she was a very good teacher who had a penchant to evaluate her students based upon two categories: one, how good a student they were, and two, who would be the boy to be shrunk and slowly played with.  One boy had been a teacher’s pet; he fulfilled his role by licking and rubbing her feet, sucking on her breasts, and finally being sucked into her mouth for a mid morning snack.  Another had a been a no-it-all...she had destroyed his illusion of being right on everything by aksing him sexual questions he wasn’t old enough to know.  With each wrong answer she had torn off a limb...her smiling face dropping upon his body time and time again, until he was nothing but a bloody abdomen.  Libby loved hearing the youthful shrieks and begging that came from their little mouths.  She loved sucking on their little bodies and hearing them cry – she had had so much experience with them in class, and then they were her erotic little live meal.  Each time brought something new and creative, but when a handsome young bully by the name of Tommy came through her class, she immediately realized that he would suffer for the pain he inflicted on other kids, as well as the havoc he caused in her class. 

  Libby brought out Tommy and placed him on her kitchen table.  He peered up the large face looming over him and immediately began to scream.  She smiled at this, though it was so common.  He tried to run but she stopped him easily.

  “You’ve been a naughty boy all year, little Tommy,” Libby said smiling down at her young captive. 

  “Please...Let me go,” Tommy chimed back, his eyes at full attention to the glittering smile above him. 

   Libby shook her head and ordered him to strip.  When he was fully naked, she ran her lips and then tongue along his entire body and savored his taste and scent.  She pulled off her white shirt and balck skirt, and then proceeded to drop her bra and panties. 

  “What are you going to do to me,” Tommy asked, his mind racing from seeing his beautiful teacher naked before him. 

  “I’m gonna suck you off for a start,” she said with a little smirk, and tightly pursed her lips to enfold around his penis. 

  Tommy could barely breath as she slowly ran her tongue over his tiny penis and gently sucked him off.  Her mouth enormous, and he couldn’t help but be a little terrified as she masterfully brought him to cumming.  Afterwards, she took him to her bedroom and laid out on the bed with him between her breasts. 

   “I want you to be comfortable with me,” Libby said, looking down into his sullen face.  “I’ve been your teacher for an entire academic year, and you’ve been nothing but trouble.  You’re mine for the entirety of your life now...and I plan to make you dependant on me.  You’ll be housed in my panties wherever I go, and you’ll be in my vagina whenever I feel horny.  You’ll act a perfect gentleman or else I’ll tear you apart limp to limb.” 

  Tommy looked up into her face and could tell she was serious.  He began to cry and begged her to turn him back to his full size. 

  “I’ll be good for the rest of my life...please, just give me a chance to prove,” Tommy said through tear spackled eyes. 

  Libby smiled down at him and grabbed his little body.  She spread her legs and gently prodded apart her pussy lips to push the quivering boy inside.  She softly sighed and slowly rocked his body back and forth as he continued to bawl and scream.  Her vaginal muscles squeezed him and squeezed him, and her breathing became heavier.  The smell of her sex spread thoughout the entire room, as she pumped the little boy inside of her.  She came hard, her mouth open and eminating a squeal that symbolized every bit of pleasure she had dervied from the experience.  Libby put on her bra, and took the now soaked Tommy and placed him in her black panties. 

  “This is your world now,” she smiled down at him.  He looked up and watched as her underwear fit snugly between her legs...all was dark...laying terrified, with the smell of Libby’s pussy surrounding him, he wondered what kind of world this would be.