- Text Size +

  Jaclynn knew her mom was stealing a little man almost every single night.  She had read her mother’s diary in which a lot of her recent exploits had been recorded.  She had a little fun and read them out

loud to the men in the box to see how they would react:

       “I stood naked in front of the young boy as he trembled below me.  I guess my reputation is not good among those living in my daughter’s panty drawer.  Tonight I lubed his tiny body as he begged and begged for me to let him go.  I then had him suck my breasts and then asked him to climb willingly into my vagina.  He cried a fair share, but when I told him the alternative was for me to tear every single part of his body off with my teeth and then swallow him alive he headed towards the wet hole between my spread legs.  He had trouble getting in, the poor thing, so I gave him a nice nudge and felt him deep inside of me.  I love live things inside of me.  But more than that,peg me as a sadist, I like to see terror in a young man’s eyes.  I like to see him come to the realization that his life will shortly be over, and that for a brief span of time he’ll pleasure me through his futile efforts to survive.  I moaned a great deal while he moved around inside of me…hopefully my daughter didn’t hear that!  I then took the trembling little boy out and directed him towards my ass hole.  I’ve never heard anyone shriek so loud.. I got his head in and that muffled the sound…that feeling of having a writhing body going into me was too much.  Every tiny movement he made caused my body to shake with pleasure.  He was frantic, for obvious reasons, and I moaned and moaned as he tried any means to escape me.”

  Jaclynn smiled at the look of horror on the remaining men’s faces.  One had gone to the corner to cry, his body shaking in terror. 

   “My mother does have a weird side, doesn’t she?” Jaclynn asked with a smile.  The men did not respond because there was none that would placate the beautiful girl from doing whatever she wanted to do next.

   “We’re going to play a game: I want you to pick one of your box mates to be my little meal for the night.  The entire decision is up to you, and I don’t care how you arrive at it.  If you refuse, then I’ll eat two of you tonight…and it won’t be the soft, gentle descent down me.  It’ll involve my teeth,” with this, Jaclynn smiled broadly to show the very teeth she would use if they didn’t play her game.

  The men looked back and forth, and arrived at the easiest decision possible.  They jumped on top of the smallest man and pulled him out to face the giantess.  He had been the one crying in the corner and as he looked up at the towering face above him, he mumbled,” oh god no, let me go, please let me go.”

   Jaclynn smiled down at him and licked her lips slowly.  She said in a soft, aroused voice,” feed him to me.” 

  She took the men out and laid them on her bed.  They pulled the frantic man towards her mouth, her pouty lips pursed ready to open for the screaming man.  The others had to use all their strength to keep the man moving forward towards the simpering giantess.  They reached her mouth and she told them to hold him up for her.  Jacylnn ran her tongue over his naked body and even kissed his tiny head.  She then laid her head back on her pillow and opened her mouth so that they could send their friend inside. 

  “Please guys, help me.  Please don’t do this,” he frantically screamed, his eyes bulging as they carried him up her chin. 

  The man looked down into the chasm below; Jaclynn’s warm breath rushed hot against his face.  Her tongue lulled gently waiting to drag him towards her throat.  They pushed him in head first and his screams and cries echoed inside Jaclynn’s mouth.  As her lips closed, they could still hear the crying of the small man, but it was quickly muffled out by the sound of her sucking on his little body.  Jaclynn closed her eyes and felt his hands claw and pound anything they could.  But it didn’t hurt; it was nothing more than a slight irritation.  She enjoyed his taste; it was a little salty but otherwise terrific relative to others.  Jaclynn guided the frantic man to the back of her mouth and swallowed him down to the depths below.  She contemplated eating another man since they were so close to the entrance, but merely smiled down at them and scooped them back into their box.