- Text Size +

 Paul lay down on the kitchen table having trouble breathing and coated in the cum of his beautiful teacher.  The experience of being engulfed inside of her had changed his world forever; he was close to sobbing as Libby returned to the kitchen clothed with black bra and panties.  Libby on the other hand had never came so hard in her life.  She had smiled in the mirror looking at her now rosy body, and reminisced about each muscular undulation she had had with Paul deep inside of her.  She imagined the smell of her wet vagina; the mixing of gentle sweat that dripped slowly down her legs to add to everything Paul had experienced.  Libby envisoned Paul’s erect penis inside of her; how even though he was terrified and the walls of her small pussy strained him till he was red in the face, he still may have ejaculated inside of her while she reached her climax. 

 She gleamed down at Paul and felt a twinge of pity.  How was he supposed to know that he was going to be shrunk down by his teacher?  He was learning about Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer one day, and then later on was softly being pushed into his teacher’s abnormally excited vagina.  She had pulled her panties down right in front of him, had smiled at his tiny erection, and had taught him a lesson which she had no right to do.  And now she was considering eating him?  Libby placed her right hand on her taut white stomach and thought of what it would be like to have inside of her.  She had always dreamed of looking at terrified eyes bulging down at her as her gaping mouth salivated for its meal.  It meant a predator and prey relationship, but one that was much more casual and sophisticated.  The young man had very little chance to escape; she could slowly and gently toy with him. 

 Libby looked down at her shrunken student and realized he had nowhere to go.  She could not unshrink him or give him a proper home.  It was possible to keep him in a jar or in her bra and panties, but for how long?  It almost seemed crueler to keep him in such a state.  

 “How are you feeling Paul?” Libby questioned as her mouth salivated looking at his young physique. 

 “Why are you doing this?” Paul responded back with tears in his face.  “I can hardly breath.” 

 “There’s no real science behind how a man or woman is aroused, Paul,” Libby said in her ‘teacher’s’ voice.  “Each of us finds out that different things satisfy our sexual needs.  I’ve known you’ve wanted to slide on top of me and fuck the living shit out of my pussy for some time now.  You’ve dreamed of sucking on my tits, of breathing in my scent, and being an animal in the most carnal of senses.   But you see, I have differant desires.  I’ve always wanted a small little man inside of me.  I always have wanted someone to experience my body in a new way.  And I’ve always that someone to be a young virgin who has little to no experience with any of this.  Each sight and smell is new to him; the experience something that overwhelms him in ways that he never thought possible.” 

 “But what now?” Paul asked, with about as much clue as what was in stake for him as a fish being pulled up in a net.  

 “Well now that’s the question I’ve been asking myself.  I could cage you in my panties and let you constantly gaze up at a wet crouch for the rest of your life.  I could put you in my bra and let you rest in between my breasts breathing in my body and listening to the world around you.  But I’ve always wanted to do something to a live, fully conscious, little boy.  And thats why we’re here”, Libby said while motioning with her hand to signify the kitchen. 

 “You can’t possibly mean you’re going to eat me?”, Paul replied staring directly into the beautiful eyes of his towering teacher.

 She smiled down at him and brought her nose to his little body to smell him.  Libby heavily breathed in every smell Paul excruded from his naked body.  The mixture of his sweat and her cum created a smell of blossoming flowers and the twinge of a young boy’s body odor. 

 “I have always dreamed of eating young men, Paul.  I have pictured the horror in their eyes as they gape at my mouth.  I imagine them looking at my stomach, my legs, my ass, and knowing that soon they will be screaming down towards a place where they will be distributed to nourish all of me.  I cum to that thought Paul,  I cum to that thought”, Libby said as her body gently lifted up in down as she again became excited. 

 “Please...please dont do this to me.  Please...”, Paul cried, tears quickly descinding down his face.

 Libby slowly brought her face down and kissed his chest.  She licked his body and loved the taste.  This was such a beautiful dream for her as her panties dampened with each passing moment.  She moaned softly as her tongue continued to work his little body.  Libby listened to his crying, but the sound only made the experience more real to her. 

 “Please...please just let me go”, Paul finally mustered as her face descended again upon him to press her lips to his face.

 “No, I dont think that would do”,  she replied while laughing, a smile spreading across her entire face.  “You have NO fucking idea how wild this is.  I might cry from what is happening all over my body and in my mind.  Oh god this is a dream, it has to be a dream.” 

 Libby grabbed him and brought him up to her face and kissed him again.  Her breasts were taut, and her breathing heavy as she opened her wet, damp mouth. 

 “Please, no!” he screamed while she smothered him again and again with her tongue.  Her other hand descended to pull down her dirty panties, and she played with herself as he cried and pleaded. 

 “I’m so ready for you, Paul.  I’m so horny and ready.  I’m sorry, I am who I am”, Libby said as the now familiar smell of his teacher’s pussy billowed up into his nose. 

She opened her mouth and put his legs in first.  She left his face up so that she could watch his eyes as she slowly sucked him inside.  Libby felt beautiful and free, she felt seductive and powerful as she pulled him in a little more.  Her body was wet with sweat and she unclasped her bra to be naked along with her young student once more.

 “No...no” Paul moaned, as his chest was pulled in by the gentle sucking of his teacher. 

 As he was pulled into her mouth, his heart pounded and his mind raced.  He punched at the sides of her mouth.  He tried scratching her tongue, but the moans eminating up to greet him showed that nothing was working.  He was trapped, he was going down, and she was going to cum harder than she ever had in her life.  Libby used her tongue to roam all over his body; to taste everything and to heighten the whole experience.  She kept breathing heavier and heavier; her naked body rose up in down with pleasure.  He had stopped moving, and so she slowly arched her head back and he slid towards the back of her mouth.   As she swallowed her little friend down his little figure was first a bulge in her throat, then a still living being in her stomach.  Her orgasm brought about a scream of “oh my god” which eminated throughout the house. 

 Libby’s body contorted, rose up, and fell as her student waited to die in her stomach.  She smiled thinking that in one day he had been inside of her twice, and she laughed and laughed thinking of the entire wonderful experience.