- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: if easily offended, do not read.   

Constructive criticism and ideas for future chapters are greatly appreciated!  I hope you enjoy

 

 

Note: if easily offended, do not read.

Jaclynn panties descended down to the floor, and her tits gently dropped in front of the shocked little boy.   She smiled down at him and felt her body start to glow from the taboo nature of what was taking place.  But being a giantess who inserted men in and out of her, and then proceeded to salivate and swallow the screaming souls live was in and of itself beyond taboo.

It was a thrilling having men inside her in (at least…sometimes she even would shove screaming men into a tighter orifice) two different ways.  Some men liked the first – being squeezed inside a beautiful woman’s  body while she moaned and shook with pleasure was not entirely a terrible experience.  They didn’t know, however, that Jaclynn fantasized the whole time about what was to come next; how quickly shock and terror would fill their little eyes as her tongue stretched out to gather in the little man and bring him into his new world: her soft, milk white stomach.  Jaclynn loved the thrill of eating men – the gasping and screams were life.

“I hope you like different smells,” Jaclynn gently said to the awestruck boy who looked
up at the gaping smile of the naked girl. 

“My scent must be hitting you by now,” she continued,” The soft wisp is nothing
compared to where you are going.  But expect to feel whole little man.  You’ll be inside a woman for your first time. ..I promise to be gentle, and I promise to make sure you survive.  Now you wouldn’t know this, but a woman’s vagina is where a man generally inserts his penis – he’ll start gentle, and will begin to thrust back and forth harder and harder until he reaches a point where he essentially loses his mind and cums inside of her.   Cumming is just what you did in my mouth, and it creates the people of this world.”

The boy’s mouth was slightly ajar listening to her words.  It was beyond erotic – it was too much seeing the blond bring herself into the frenzy necessary to warm the hole between her legs.   The scent grew stronger and the little boy was extremely nervous about where he was going, and what was to happen to him. 

“The woman’s vagina squeezes, and squeezes, and squeezes.  It squeezes
because it wants what it wants – it is very warm and soft, and provides a man a
place to find pleasure.  Some men take it upon themselves to be extra forceful, and in doing so use the woman as a reprieve from all the stress that world puts on their narrow shoulders,” Jaclynn continued, using her words as foreplay necessary to bring about act two.  Her hand gently strummed back and forth  across her pouting lips, feeling them being to moisten and heat awaiting its prey.

“You, on the other hand, are with a girl who likes to be fucked hard.  I enjoy screaming from being filled again and again, harder and harder, and cum to force.
You will be the instrument to help me cum…and trust me, I will little boy”.  Jaclynn smiled hazily at the boy, running her fingers over his naked torso.

She spread her legs and brought the terrified little boy  to the entrance of her vagina.  She parted her lips and the boy screamed as he was plunged face first into her.

“Fuck yes,” Jaclynn said, biting her lower lip and feel the wriggling boy trying to
escape the depths of her body.  She started slow, building up a constant rhythm.

Her other hand gently stroked her clitoris as the boy was pushed in and out, in and out.  Her vaginal walls contracted around his little body, and she began to picture the next stop awaiting him.  Her mouth salivated at the thought of pulling the little boy in.  The look of terror in his eyes...betrayal..  Jaclynn’s body continued to grow warmer and warmer aglow with deeply sadistic thoughts of arousal.

Each push in and pull out carried new meaning, and she moaned louder and louder as her bed squeaked with each pulse.  Jaclynn was going to enjoy extending out the death sentence – she was going to enjoy her little snack dropping to the depths of her tomach, and down through her body and out.  He was going to die for her, and each thought of the taste, smell, and horror she expected to see in his eyes brought her closer and closer to cumming.

“FUCCCCCCK YES!” Jaclynn finally exclaimed, her eyes opening as wide as the heavens as she climaxed, squeezing the little boy hard within the depths of her pussy.

Her stomach gently lolled up and down, slower and slower, patiently awaiting a small, unfortunate little boy.